1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Jordanas Spellbound Beauties - Controlling My Bitchy Step mom - Raven

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Raven is a BITCH to her STEPSON (POV). She yells at him all the time and won't even let him call her step-mom! He finally promises to leave her alone if she lets him try out his new MIND CONTROL on her. Little does she know she will soon be his MINDLESS SLAVE, BARKING, CLUCKING, beating hr chest like a gorilla and STRIPPING naked. He naps her in and oout of it, and Rave n gets angry each time, only to fall back into becomming a mindless slave.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :351 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:14:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/02c80f2179125/J..._-_Controlling_My_Bitchy_Step_mom_-_Raven.mp4

2. Mister Krol
    That Kinky Girl - Golden Blondes Have More Fun

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chi Chi is looking for a bit of a change in her look and decides to color her hair. After looking around online at some options she decides on a new color called "Golden Blonde." A few days later her package arrives and she mixes it up and strips down out of her clothes to prepare to color her hair. She swirls the hair color around in the bowl with the brush and can't believe how shiny it is, it's not like any other hair color she's ever seen and she's super excited to put it on. The package has a long list of instructions and warning but she is impatient to get started and figures that she knows how to color her hair already so why bother. She covers her hair completely and decides to dye her eyebrows as well so it will match, not noticing that a small drop of the hair color is running down her face.

Chi Chi lets it sit for 30 minutes as passes time looking at the internet. When it's finally time to check it she turns to the mirror and is shocked to find that her entire face has turned to gold. She grabs the box and finally reads the warnings to find that it says if it gets on the skin it should be washed off immediately. It warns that if it's let dry it could cause extreme erotic stimulation and in some cases Statufication! As she reads she notices that she has absent-mindedly begun playing with her pussy. Suddenly she realizes that she is uncontrollably horny and she can't stop masturbating. The more she rubs her pussy the worse it gets. She turns to the mirror again and now sees that the rest of her upper body has turned to gold as well. She still can't stop masturbating even though she realizes it's turning her gold. She continues to rub her clit and have orgasms as she look again at the mirror to see that she is now gold from head to toe. She tries to go for help but can't get her fingers off of her pussy and becomes stuck in place. Her eyes dart back and forth frantically as she realizes that statufication is setting in and she is completely frozen in place. Finally her eyes close as well as she becomes a solid golden statue frozen in time mid-orgasm.

File Size :754 MB
    Duration :00:12:48

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/7525418abc3c5/That_Kinky_Girl_-_Golden_Blondes_Have_More_Fun.mp4

3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
    Ravebot - Koa

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Koa is going to a rave with her friend, but sadly she has nothing to wear. Her friend offers her a necklace that lights up. Excited, Koa puts it on, but once it's activated, it takes control of Koa's mind turning her into a programmable robot. Koa is now under the control of her friend and will obey all of his commands.

File Size :704 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:16:05

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/7edc1af569a6d/Ravebot_-_Koa.mp4

8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
    Toilet Exploration 2 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mía Nix is enjoying some silence on the toilet when out of nowhere two slimy tentacles start creeping their way to her. When she notices them it's already too late... Tentacles are holding her legs, and a third tentacle shoots into her mouth, fucking her throat and filling it with loads of white alien cum! More tentacles appear, crawling around her neck and filling her pussy at the same time. She is trying to break free but the tentacles grip holds tight and keeps fucking her, pumping more and more cum into the toilet seat cup around her head.

File Size :215 MB
    Resolution :2048 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:10:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/7190039222da8/Toilet_Exploration_2_1080p.mp4

13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
    (Eve Sweet, Josephine Jackson) "SAUNA SURPRISE "1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eve decides to wind off their regular workout session with Josephine with some time in the sauna. However, as she chills there, an alien parasite quickly crawls into her sweet pussy taking over her mind! The strange bug fills her with an insatiable hunger for pure pleasure so she starts masturbating immediately. As she is looking for more pleasure, she goes for the next victim: Josephine. She pushes her down and sits on her face, making her eat her pussy, while also spreading the mind control to Josephine too. The girls give all they got and have the craziest night of their life.

File Size :249 MB
    Resolution :2048 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:10:55

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/782564e32ef7d/Sauna_Surprise_1080p.mp4

15. Mister Krol
    Goddess Alexandra Snow - Think Of Me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You probably feel that worshipping me has been just another casual past time. You jerk and cum to these videos over and over again thinking it's just a hobby. It could be so much more than that. When have you ever taken the time to truly worship me? To think not about your cock, but to really admire how much I've influenced your sexuality. Today you're going to worship me in the way I deserve to be worshipped.
    You're going to get on your knees and pray to me like the deity I am. Like the Goddess I am. Your focus will be entirely on my body. The way I move it, the way I hold it, the way I control you with every curve. By the end of this video, you'll no longer be just a casual viewer. You'll be my supplicant, my servant, and my slave.

File Size :950 MB
    Duration :00:12:58

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/96adbe9a9dad6/Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Think_Of_Me.mp4

16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
    Old Flame - Jessica

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Let's just be friends" is something a lot of guys hear from their girlfriends at some point in their lives. Most guys will accept it and just move on. Jessica's ex just heard it from her, and it pissed him right off.

It'd had been more than a couple of years since they last saw each other, but it really seemed like progress was going to be made tonight - at least in the form of getting laid. "No" was not an answer he was going to accept tonight. After all, he did not fly halfway across the country just to have dinner with his ex and call it a night.

It was then that he thought, "what about the hypnosis lessons I've been taking?" It was long shot, but then again, she always was easy to manipulate.

File Size :137 MB
    Resolution :720 x 404 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:21:11

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/11b724ac2c348/Old_Flame_-_Jessica.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    I In Hard Kava Student Of Tsundere Katekyo Of The "You're Younger Sister Of Swing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One of the first hardcore movies with JAV starlet Mina Sasaki.

In the first scene she is hypnotized and fucked by her tutor.
    The second scene is a masturbation scene.
    In the third scene she has a threesome with her tutor and another guy.

File Size :2.63 GB
    Resolution :704 x 396 MPEG-4
    Duration :02:00:12

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/9c5a88d9d6afd/BSMV-021.mp4

19. Mister Krol
    S.A.R.A. - Trained To Swallow - Blanche Bradburry p1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

S.A.R.A. - Stimulating. Action. Racy. All you want. She's the revolution in cyber sex. Velvety skin, dripping wet pussy and guaranteed migraine-free. S.A.R.A. is a million-dollar sex doll. HITZEFREI have provided tester Jack with this toy. The result: an absolute pleasure gain. But first he must program that a blowjob should actually be a suckjob. After overcoming a few initial quirks, S.A.R.A. learns very fast. The anus glows, the pussy swells. And the lucky bastard who can stick his cock into such a technical marvel can't help but cum. For S.A.R.A., the man's juice is like fuel and she greedily swallows it all.

(Uploader's note: Yes,the scene starts with a short dialogue in German, but it doesn't need translation, and when the fucking begins, there's no talking, anyway).

Sex acts: blowjob, cunnilingus, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, female completion on tits.

File Size :1.27 GB
    Duration :00:15:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/7cfdf6c796ae9/h...radburry.s.a.r.a.trained.to.swallow.de_p1.mp4

20. Mister Krol
    p2 S.A.R.A. - Trained To Swallow - Blanche Bradburry p1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

S.A.R.A. - Stimulating. Action. Racy. All you want. She's the revolution in cyber sex. Velvety skin, dripping wet pussy and guaranteed migraine-free. S.A.R.A. is a million-dollar sex doll. HITZEFREI have provided tester Jack with this toy. The result: an absolute pleasure gain. But first he must program that a blowjob should actually be a suckjob. After overcoming a few initial quirks, S.A.R.A. learns very fast. The anus glows, the pussy swells. And the lucky bastard who can stick his cock into such a technical marvel can't help but cum. For S.A.R.A., the man's juice is like fuel and she greedily swallows it all. (Uploader's note: Yes,the scene starts with a short dialogue in German, but it doesn't need translation, and when the fucking begins, there's no talking, anyway). Sex acts: blowjob, cunnilingus, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, female completion on tits.

File Size :1.24 GB
    Duration :00:14:41

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/8da1d029ee3d7/h...urry.s.a.r.a.trained.to.swallow.de_sample.mp4