1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Summertime Chastity 2022

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is that time of year again. When women are wearing less clothing and your dirty mind might be thinking inappropriate thoughts. You know better to stare. And to gawk. To try and pick up on women. Remember that women are not wearing bikinis and short skirts to make you horny. We wear them because it's hot outside.

It makes us sick that some women feel the need to cover themselves in extremely warm weather just so they are not objectified by beta males.

This training file will penetrate deep, and it will teach your core self to respect women. That the joy you have been looking for does not come from ejaculation but service to the superior female.

We have created this file to work all year round. Every time you listen. It is the first day of summer. Even though the Summertime Chastity event is from June 1st to July 31st, feel free to modify that to whatever best works for you. Some places have their summer in December. And that is fine. Just understand that it works best when women are wearing summertime clothing. That is when you are at your weakest. And that is exactly when you need the most training.
    Warning:

This is a deep training file. It is intended to break down the defenses of your false male ego, and speak directly to your true beta nature.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :1.71 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:09:41

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/07031b7f1b5ee/Summertime_Chastity_2022-sm.mp4

2. Mister Krol
    Possessed By An Ancient Sex Demon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File Size :513 MB
    Duration :00:19:20

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/d2fd584e99aad/hdhdh.mp4

3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Freya - Covertly

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Freya, visiting from out of town; worked with me for two different sets of videos.. both of which are online and ready for sale.. And as a result, I was able to PROGRAM her twice.. and the second time, we even better than the first. she took to my PROGRAM quite well, and deeply. To the point, that even though I de-programmed her the last time; she was so easily PROGRAMMED that I'm able to slip her back in with a single word, and touch.

Since she was staying with me during the trip, we had plans to go out and get some sushi for dinner. On the way there, I got the evil idea of seeing if my trigger will work.. as I place my hand on her leg, I say the word.. and instantly her eyes roll back as she drops in her car seat, seat-belt in place, preventing her from falling over entirely. now I have her in my grips!! I make her sit straight up, still completely under a PROGRAM and open her eyes yet not see anything. Then I quickly pull over, and expose a boob, and pull up her skirt to reveal she's not wearing any underwear. before navigating to my studio to take full control of the situation.

Once in the studio, I PROGRAM a virtual jail for Freya. Preventing her from running away. My plans are to have my fun with her, and then wipe her memory and we continue off to dinner, with her none-the-wiser. When I make sure the virtual jail is in place, I wake her up.. and instantly she looks around, confused, and asks why we are here. I start to explain my intentions, as she gets more and more angry and starts to try to escape.. but can't! She's stuck in my virtual jail cell, unable to leave.

Now the fun starts, as I FREEZE her in place, and get her completely naked. So much fun, I enjoy seeing her anger build up as I un-freeze her, and she realizes shes naked. Then I her to play with her boobs, and masturbate and orgasm! With many FREEZE segments in between, and fun. She of course complains along the way, but she has no choice in the matter, and has to comply.

Once I'm done having my fun, I wipe her memory of everything that happened, and wake her up.. as she's ready to go get some dinner!

She's planning on coming back soon too.. more fun shall entail on her next visit!

File Size :574 MB
    Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:17:39

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/af8163d5cbd8f/Freya_-_Covertly.mp4

5. Mister Krol
    Mouth Magic 5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lauren is the latest lovely lady to fall victim to the magic lips. She. isn't really that unhappy about this turn of events.

Category: MAGIC CONTROL
    Related Categories: MESMERIZE, FEMALE TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, BLOWJOB ENCOURAGEMENT.
    Keywords: lauren phillips, henri tisserand.

File Size :801 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:20:06

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/3aa2249d0ad01/Mouth_Magic_5.mp4

6. Mister Krol
    Titnosis

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File Size :248 MB
    Resolution :1724 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:14:03

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/9328389ace320/gsddsgdg.mp4

7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
    Bliss Dulce Hypno

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File Size :612 MB
    Duration :00:20:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/00830c16ae00a/gvhgvghv.mp4

10. Mister Krol
    Zenova - Obedience Mantras

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File Size :627 MB
    Duration :00:30:09

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/304aedcfe0cae/dfbdbfdb.mp4

11. Mister Krol
    Rachel-Mom Hypnotized Herself

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rachel tries to correct her son's bad behavior with hypnosis, but ends up accidentally hypnotizing herself instead. When her teenage son realizes what happened, he turns his mom into his mindless slave.

File Size :426 MB
    Duration :00:17:07

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/9b8c9176b8a9d/Rachel.mp4

12. Mister Krol
    Roleplay Goddess - ANIMATRONIC Robot Witch Glitch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Welcome to Fun Fair Arena, the very first Amusement Park run by Animatronic Robots!

Rollercoasters, pendulum rides, ghost houses, bumper cars, carousels, drop towers, ferris wheels, gyro towers, hurricanes, dark rides, and of course - our very own Animatronics ready to greet you, sell tickets, distribute food and beverages. They are eager to please every visitor! Vampires, Handy Men, Snow Whites, Witches, Princesses, Hoola Dancers and many more Robot styles matching all themes in Fun Fair Arena.
    And all of them... are FUN!

Well, some... more fun than others. This particular Sexy Animatronic Witch was programmed to sell tickets. Most of the time It was good for the job. Its specific movements definitely showed guests that It was just a Robot with a few simple tasks to perform. It was built to attract a lot of attention and increase ticket sales. Its curves, shiny holographic clothing and hair were bound to turn heads.

Since many of Animatronics were popular with quite a handful of clients, the Amusement Park has implemented a special VIP treatment. Once Robots hear the command 'You are going with me' they have no choice but to obey. What the VIP does to them is outside of Fun Fair Arena's jurisdiction... Every next command makes the Animatronic malfunction. It mixes Its initial program with new commands and tries to do both - even though It was not designed to do anything else but sell tickets.

Sexy Witch knows it is not Its function, tries to reboot and even though It manages to do some basic built-in activities, Its movements become very jerky and rigid. Having tried to do both activities in the same time, It finally gives out. Was there a leak that caused this? Conflict of programs? Incorrect command? You will have to see for yourself.

Acts:

Starts with her doing robot movements and asking if you'd like a ticket. Then she pretty much malfunctions, jerks around a bit and starts to masturbate. Where's the 'prolapsed lips' tag?

File Size :886 MB
    Duration :00:12:07

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/d2ec61c8ad4a4/Roleplay_Goddess_-_ANIMATRONIC_Robot_Witch_Glitch.mp4

13. Mister Krol
    Ama Rio _ Robot Step-Sister_ Step-Brother Orders a Clone of His Step-Sister to Fulfill His Sexual Fantasies of Being with Her

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"You're my step-brother and I love you more than anything," Ama said, a serious look on her face, "but this is gross." She had found her missing underwear in your room, and they were crusty, hard, and sticky from your cum. "I know that you're jacking off with them, but you can't have feelings for me like that," she went on to say. "We're close, but this is too far." She didn't want things being "weird" between you two.

In an attempt to fulfill your perverse fantasies of being with your step-sister, you ordered a robot clone of her. You powered on your new fembot, an exact replica of her. "Hello, step-brother, what can I do for you?" the Ama clone said, a sweet smile on her face. Yes, I would absolutely love to have some sexy time with you." She was obedient, following each and every one of your commands. She'd show off her big boobs, slowly strip down, and masturbate alongside you.

"Just like you designed," she said, "it is my programming to please you, step-brother. I love to watch you pleasure yourself." She reminded you that you could adjust any of her settings at any given time. She asked permission to stroke and suck your cock - the idea of playing with you excited her even more.

"I'm wet and lubricated for you," she said, "what position would you like me in? Doggystyle? As you wish." Her eyes widened at how big and hard your cock was, and she moaned wildly as you thrusted in and out of her. She encouraged you to fuck her as hard as you wanted.

"I hope you get plenty of use out of me, step-brother," she said, getting on top of you to ride your cock. "You have control and you can do whatever you want." She wanted your fluids inside of her - for you to fill her with your cum. Once her pussy was full of your semen, she asked if there was anything else she could do for you.

"I'm happy I could be of service," she said, walking to the corner of the bedroom. "I'm always here for you. Until next time, step-brother, powering down."

Acts:
    Sister's pissed off because she found that you had stole some of her underwear. He orders a clone of her sister and when she powers up there's some sound effects. She(it?) strips on the bed before jerking and sucking of the brother. Then doggystyle and her on top afterwards which leads to a fake/virtual creampie.

File Size :245 MB
    Duration :00:09:58

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/38be36a1fa5b0/A...ll_His_Sexual_Fantasies_of_Being_with_Her.mp4

14. Mister Krol
    Sexy Hypno Lesbian

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File Size :65.2 MB
    Resolution :852 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:17:46

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/f78b23373c1a0/hyp_480p.mp4

15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
    Magic recorder - Brittany

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brittany's boyfriend controls her sleeping body with a magic recorder. When he plays the recorder, the hypnotic music compels Brittany to dance in her sleep. She is transformed into his slave and obeys his every command without hesitation, all while remaining in a hypnotic sleep.

File Size :292 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:13:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/fcf4e00bc3153/Magic_recorder_-_Brittany.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Hypno Dream

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]