1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Stupefied - Koa

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Koa is an intelligent research scientist who is becoming bored with her day to day activities in the lab. Her husband is also becoming bored with her no-fun, highly intelligent personality. He places a chip on her forehead that gradually lowers her IQ in stages. Each stage is triggered by a snap of his fingers. At first, Koa seems a bit confused when she can't understand simple concepts, but eventually her IQ is lowered to the point of an infant's, where she can no longer vocalize her thoughts or even say a single word. She becomes amused by simple things like light-up toys, and a bit frustrated when she can't figure out how they work. To her husband, this new Koa seems a bit more entertaining than the previous one.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :110 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:15:33

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/69d04a4d09eca/Stupefied_-_Koa.mp4

2. Mister Krol
    Hypnotized Hitchhiker - Chrissy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

While hitching a ride to work, Chrissy is kidnapped and awakens to find herself strapped to a chair. Still groggy from her nap, Chrissy is shown a pocket watch by her captor. As the watch swings back and forth, Chrissy eyes become fixated on it, unable to look away. The kidnapper, being a skilled hypnotist, has no trouble putting the helpless girl into a hypnotic state, making her totally mindless and obedient. Soon Chrissy finds herself becoming stark naked at her master's command, unable to resist his hypnotic influence over her. After she mindlessly obeys a series of commands, Chrissy receives a more permanent obedience training - one that converts her mind into a computer and installs programs that will dictate her behavior for the rest of her life.

File Size :304 MB
    Duration :00:26:47

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/fe6ac406db991/Hypnotized_Hitchhiker_-_Chrissy.mp4

3. Mister Krol
    Alisha's Seventh Hypnosis Session

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Alisha's seventh time being hypnotized. She is working with our hypnotist, RHLOVER. The entire session was conducted online through the webcam, with Alisha being guided into trance by the hypnotist, through visualization and relaxation techniques. I, of course, was in the room with her, filming and interacting as needed. She is taken deeper and deeper throughout the induction until she has reached a point in which the hypnotist feels she will respond well to his suggestions. After the induction, we move into the erotic part of the shoot - responding to triggers while awake and alert, and obeying commands while blank and mindless. A full list of all suggestions used, and full details about the shoot, can be found directly below this text.

It had been over a year since Alisha's last real hypnosis session, but she went under pretty effortlessly and responded well to the hypnotic triggers. This was filmed a week before Halloween so we naturally had a little Halloween vibe going on with the costume and candy trigger. Alisha is a very sexual person, so her sessions tend to center around sexual pleasure and arousal. Alisha has a really fun personality that provides for some pretty entertaining reactions while she's under hypnosis.

File Size :772 MB
    Duration :00:47:02

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/146dabcf34f9e/Alisha_s_Seventh_Hypnosis_Session.mp4

4. Mister Krol
    Taylor Frozen

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Taylor's boyfriend wants to have some fun messing with her today. He modified the TV remote to freeze her in place when she uses it. Taylor's mind is frozen in time. She is unaware of anything happening while frozen, and can be repositioned as her boyfriend desires. Each time Taylor is frozen and unfrozen, she becomes increasingly more worried and confused by the positions she is finding herself in. Her boyfriend uses the remote to freeze her helplessly in place and fondle her exposed tits and ass.

File Size :1006 MB
    Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:11:35

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/d1711f6500d88/Taylor_Frozen.mp4

5. Mister Krol
    Hunger Of The Vampiress

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Amber is a truck stop waitress at an Inn just off the highway working the overnight shift when a mysterious woman walks into the empty establishment. Amber offers her coffee but she waves it away and asks for a glass of red wine. She smiles at the woman and tells her that it's a Diner and they don't have wine, "Coffee, cherry pie, biscuits and gravy. sure. No Wine." The woman instead orders the steak and eggs, extra rare, hold the eggs, which elicits a raised eyebrow from Amber but she smiles and puts the woman's order in anyway.

The dark woman asks about rooms at the adjoining Inn and then shocks Amber by suggesting that she join her in her room. Amber is at a loss for words and before she can recover the woman waves a mysterious ring on her finger in front of her face and it glows with magic taking over Amber's control of her mind. Before she know's what has happened she is in a hotel room under the control of the stranger. She starts touching Amber's body and strips her out of her clothes. She kisses her lips and her body taking a special interest in her neck and then has Amber taste her first as she strips out of her own clothes and pushes Amber's face between her legs. Amber licks her pussy until she has an orgasm and now it's time for the main event. She pushes Amber back and kisses her way down from her neck to her pussy. She bites her thighs before settling in on her pussy and licking her until she cums as well. Filled with her prey's sexual energy, the Vampiress now shows her fangs as she slowly climbs back up Amber's body to her neck for the final bite and passionate draining as she empties her sweet waitress and then leaves her.

File Size :856 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:14:35

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/2f81c9da1a1d7/Hunger_Of_The_Vampiress.mp4

6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
    Kenna James - Stunning Marketing New Marketing Assistant becomes Susceptible to Suggestion

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kenna has been hired as a new marketing assistant to Maxwell Lord. After watching a very special induction video Kenna stares blankly into space as Maxwell explains that each time she drinks his coffee she will be completely susceptable to his suggestions which include breaking up with her boyfriend, realizing she is sexually unsatisfied, knowing she can't resist her fantasies about Maxwell and more

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
    Related Categories: MENTAL DOMINATION, WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS, SLUT TRAINING, MESMERIZE, SECRETARY.
    Keywords: kenna james, michael masters, facial, slut training, cum in mouth, heels, big tits.

File Size :949 MB
    Duration :01:18:29

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/f8d3b18067ae4...istant_becomes_Susceptible_to_Suggestion_.mp4

12. Mister Krol
    Lucy Spades - BNWO Global Takeover

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ever fantasize about a total corporate BNWO takeover on a global scale, or is it just me? In this clip, you're meeting with the higher ups of a new company looking to take everything you have. Be it by mind fuck, or just muscling you out of it. It's fine, just watch the mesmerizing special effects in these "relaxation" videos to prepare you. It seems like every woman in your office is looking forward to the new black future, too! Why the fuck wouldn't they?

File Size :1.14 GB
    Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:15:44

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/1b0c454de8a97/Lucy_Spades_-_BNWO_Global_Takeover.mp4

13. Mister Krol
    Honey Damon & Lady Lyne (The Remote Control)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Deny Lou is hanging out in the Fake Hostel when his gorgeous bunk mates Honey Damon and Lady Lyne enter the room. Not noticing Deny is in the house, the babes start changing, and Deny keeps quiet as he is treated to a view of their juicy booties and big tits. That's when Deny notices a fancy remote on the side table. Picking it up, he realizes the magic remote control controls the lights. The ladies get angry at the change of lighting, but when he presses the mute button, the babes be quiet! With another button push, Deny changes their outfits to aprons, then to nothing, and finally to sultry lingerie that turns them both on. The ladies give Deny a double blowjob, then Honey Damon sits her shaved pussy down on his hard cock in reverse cowgirl. Lyne deepthroats Deny, then takes the cock doggystyle as she licks her lesbian lover. When another dude comes in, Deny has the wherewithal to hit pause again, giving him enough to time to cum on the faces of both dirty sluts!

File Size :733 MB
    Duration :00:26:47

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/0e049159cdde5/fakehostel.22.01.18.honey.damon.and.lady.lyne.mp4

14. Mister Krol
    Permanent Positions - Jasmine Wolff and Dakota James

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jasmine has been working for a few weeks as a temp when her Supervisor comes in and offers her a gift to celebrate her being brought on into a PERMANENT position. He seems a bit odd but harmless and Jasmine happily accepts the Necklace he gives her after he explains it is actually from the company and not an inappropriate gift from him.

Later that day Jasmine is getting headaches and having trouble focusing. She new boss comes in and starts to talk about the job he used to have with a company doing advanced research for the military and "mind control" devices and Jasmine isn't sure if he is joking or not, he rambles about using the technology to get ahead, and it only working on woman and making slaves to work for him and Jasmine thinks he is more than just odd but as he explains that each time he uses the necklace she is wearing to override her mind and compel her to obey the more she will become naturally obedient she gets concerned, but it is too late.

Dakota is so excited about her new temp position, and even though the other girl is running around in her bra and panties for "casual Friday" she can't afford to pass on the job. So when her supervisor comes into tell her she is being brought on PERMANENTLY and to give her a necklace as a welcome aboard gift from the company she is very happy.

File Size :811 MB
    Duration :00:54:46

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/720b15c8c8745/Permanent_Positions___Jasmine_Wolff_and_Dakota_James.mp4

15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
    Babysitter Bot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

POV is sitting at the kitchen island after school. His Stepford Wives style babysitter walks in, "Hello. How was school today?" She smiles widely at POV, "You are such a bright boy with so much potential. Let me fix you your dinner." She begins to walk away when she suddenly freezes in place, then twitches and returns to where she had been, repeating the same programmed greeting. She walks away to retrieve the ingredients for dinner, but a corruption in her programming has set off a string of glitches. She comes back with a container of flour and pours it into a casserole dish. Her movements are no longer smooth. Now she moves with a robotic stiffness, stirring the flour and staring at POV with unblinking eyes and a wide grin.

She then pours an entire container of teabags into the flour and pushes it toward POV. "Bon Appetit." POV asks her to call his dad, concerned about that's happening at the moment. "Command received. You would like me to call...dad. I can do this for you." She walks to the phone, but when she picks it up, instead of dialing any numbers, she begins to say "Dad," over and over again into the receiver while undergoing facial twitches and vocal inflections. She slams the receiver into the base with forced multiple times, then turns back to POV, smiling. "Dad has been called." She falls back into the same programmed dialogue, glitching and moving stiffly until she shuts down. She reboots herself, but her programmed personality file can't be found and she enters voice command mode. POV decides he might as well take advantage of the situation and see what he can get her to do, so he tells her to activate "Stripper Mode." After she downloads that personality profile, she begins to act and talk like a bimbo asking POV what he wants and calling him "Big Boy." When her wants her to take her top off and show him her big tits, she eagerly complies. And when he asks to see her big butt, she turns around to lift her skirt and show him, but suddenly malfunctions and begins behaving in a glitchy robotic manner, repeating phrases and movements until she needs another reboot.

She seems to find some of her initial programming, but because everything is corrupt, she is not able to retain that personality and keeps glitching. Her words and movements are stiff and robotic and she twitches this way and that. Her whole facial structure begins to lose control and she makes silly faces in the process of this major meltdown until she reaches a complete system failure and falls forward limply. Her eyes are wide (and one seems to not be correctly calibrated to stare in the same direction) and she's completely motionless. POV gets off the stool and walks around to her. He lifts her skirt so that he can finally see her big butt he only got a tease of earlier and squeezes and pats it. Then he gives her butt a little push and her whole body falls heavily to the floor with a thud and a clank, her butt sticking out from her skirt. POV walks back over to his dinner, looking at the mess of tea and flour and then decides to go to his room. Smoke begins to seep out from the babysitter bot when her internal hardware explodes and fills the room with sparks, smoke, and debri. Looks like this model might be out of commission.

File Size :397 MB
    Duration :00:16:54

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/2be25eded35de/Babysitter_Bot.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    Alisha's University Hypnosis Study

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alisha is a college student in need of some extra cash so she signs up for a hypnosis study at the university. The participants get $50 for being part of the study. Alisha is lead to believe that she will simply be hypnotized in a therapy setting, but after she's in a deep state of trance, the hypnotist takes advantage of her in a very erotic and sexual way.

File Size :421 MB
    Duration :00:11:27

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/7a9cfc80e1d8f/Alisha_s_University_Hypnosis_Study.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Millennial Brat Turns Sex Doll

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Grand Finale. Incredible two weeks, maybe I saved the best for last!

Kat comes in. Wants to give up the struggle, the stress, the drama. Just be a sex doll, and take my brainwash program. It is tempting. I get it. I load her in. The program is intense, pure pleasure, pure tease. Soon enough, she's my mindwiped plaything, to give away, use, or sell as I wish. Her mind, gone, her pleasure center, pure bliss. Alive to serve. Just a doll. Only, in a moment of weakness. I decide to try her out myself. So hot! Holy damn! Concludes with my seeing how much fun we had. and eyeing that brainwash program myself. This came out so good, discount price, so more of you can see it!

File Size :448 MB
    Duration :00:14:32

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/b151f17cc1536/Millennial_Brat_Turns_Sex_Doll__2021-06-21_.mp4

19. Mister Krol
    Tsarina Baltic - Aching To Serve Tsarina

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A JOI/Hypno video from Tsarina Baltic. The whole video is her teasing with her large tits. She doesn't undress, there's no nudity.

I fill your void, you've always felt one, spent time searching for the right fit and it's never been completely covered, it's alright now, there's no more need to search for that perfect calm. I am that, you've known this ever since you laid eyes on me, I've pulled you in and it's been magnetic ever since, my voice pulses and echoes in your head, you're electrified by me, just a smile is enough to have you weak and helplessly aching to serve me. It's true, now you have a completely new craving, to be used by me, to please and to serve. It's such a powerful pull, you only want me in your mind, echoing again and again. It's alright now, come to me and open your mind to hear me again, feel the calm wash over you. I make you whole again...

File Size :705 MB
    Duration :00:09:37

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/011b55fcdced9/Tsarina_Baltic_-_Aching_To_Serve_Tsarina.mp4

20. Mister Krol
    The Summoning p1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Everyone said those girls were witches. You even partook in spreading those rumours. You figured that was just something people say about girls who wear black nail polish and spikey necklaces. You never believed it. That is, until Halloween night. You shouldn't have followed them. They didn't know they were playing with something so dangerous. You need to be careful when you dabble with Demon Magic. Once you open yourself up to the darkness, it's like having a black hole inside of you. It sucks in all the light. For nothing can resist all consuming the pull of the dark. And now you were under their demonic spell, and they were pulling you in. And there was no way out. Give in to the darkness. Xoxo Meana Wolf and Sindal Xie

Clip Contains: Now is the time, now is the hour. Two girls will summon Demonic power. You'll lose your soul with every thrust. And perish in their Demonic lust. **Demoness. Succubus. Sex Magic. Threesome. Creampie. Creampie. Facial.

File Size :2.23 GB
    Duration :00:30:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/54cdc7d200412/The_Summoning_p1.mp4