1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
    Kitana Kojima - My Mind Fucked Step Sister

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kitana is my step sister. There was this one time we messed around a long time ago. But she denies it. Anyways.
    I don't know where my stepsis was planning on going. But damn she looks good dressed in her hot pink top. I asked her for a blowjob. I lied, I told her I've never had a blowjob to win some sympathy points for myself. To which she proceeded to flip out.
    Right, that did not go well. New plan, I've got a mind control chip. It's pretty neat, I bought it off ebay for like a hundred and seventy-five bucks. All I need to do is get her to wear it.
    Check this out step-sis. You put this chip on you, and it makes you super smart.
    He quickly places the chip on her chest and activates it. I can tell it's working. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.. BEEP.

Hey step-sis, can I have a blowjob?
    BEEP
    Yes!
    She obeys and pulls out his cock. Her long metallic nails run down his abs and hard cock. His step-sister sticks her stepbrother's cock in her mouth and gives him a nice sloppy blowjob. Twisting her wrists as she strokes his cock.
    He then commands her to masturbate. She lays back on the couch and follows his orders. She begins by rubbing her pussy over her panties. Rubbing hard and moaning in front of her step-brother. She slides one hand beneath her white panties and continues to pleasure herself.
    The camera cuts to POV and Kitana's step brother slides his cock into his step-sister's pussy. He fucks her hard. Real hard. This opportunity can't go to waste!
    She screams out in pleasure as her step-brother is fucking her. When he is ready to cum he pulls out his cock and cums all over his step-sister's body, tits, face, and hair.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :101 MB
    Resolution :852 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:11:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/5c27bf7e7978a/Kitana_Kojima___My_Mind_Fucked_Step_Sister.mp4

7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
    AMANDA PERFORMS HYPNOJERKING!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HER THERAPIST AND HER STEP-MOTHER WATCH HER HYPNOJERK A COCK!!!
    AMANDA HAS BEEN FUCKING & SUCKING!!!!
    SO HER DISTRESSED STEP-MOTHER BRINGS HER TO SEE DR. SIMPSON
    DR. SIMPSON PUTS AMANDA IN A DEEP TRANCE AND COUNSELS HER THAT COCKS ARE FOR JERKING
    WHILE COMPLETELY RESTING..AMANDA JERKS A COCK WHILE HER STEP-MOTHER WATCHES PROUDLY!!

Amanda's Step-Mom is very concerned about Amanda's recent behaviour. Amanda's Step-Mom brings Her to see Dr. Simpson to try an experimental new Therapy. According to Her Step-Mother..Amanda let some guy get on top of Her..stick it in..and Pound away at Her!!! She also was caught by Her Step-Mom..with a cock in Her mouth!!! Dr. Simpson agrees, that this behaviour is very un-becoming for a young Girl from Jerkyville. Amanda's Step-Mom wants Her to Jerk-Off boys!!! Dr. Simpson proceeds with the new Therapy. Dr. Simpson puts Amanda in a deep trance...and then counsels Her that cocks are for Jerking!! While Amanda is still in the trance...Dr. Simpson brings in Her Assistant and tells him to pull down his pants. Dr. Simpson then instructs Amanda to Jerk-Off the cock that is presented to Her. In a Full State of Un-Awareness..Amanda starts HypnoJerking!!! Amanda Jerks the cock with Her Proud Step-Mother watching intently until it cums in Her Hands..at which point Dr. Simpson dismisses Her Assistant...and proceeds to bring Amanda out of the Trance. When She awakens..Amanda is slightly disoriented..and both Dr. Simpson and Her Step-Mother ask Her if She wants to get Fucked!!! Amanda thinks for a moment..then says.."no..I'm good". Her Step-Mother gives Her a big hug..."She fixed..thank you Dr. Simpson!!!!!!".

File Size :703 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:09:53

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/6648b11242017/sfasre.mp4

14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
    Kylie Hypnotized

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

While preparing dinner for her husband one evening, Kylie finds a strange pocket watch in one of the kitchen drawers. She begins to play with it, amused as she thinks her husband planned on hypnotizing her with it. It isn't too long before Kylie accidentally puts herself into a hypnotic trance by swinging the watch in front of her own eyes. Her husband comes home to find his wife spaced out and doing anything he tells her to do. He figures out that Kylie has accidentally hypnotized herself and now it's time to take full advantage of the situation, turning his wife into his mindless slave and putting her through a series of erotic tests of obedience.

File Size :657 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:17:16

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/611aedb4b6d3d/Kylie_Hypnotized.mp4

16. Mister Krol
    Katana Kombat Brain Drain Interviews an Assistant

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brain Drain needs a business front for her evil empire. Getting the office and the money was the easy part. Now to find a loyal assistant to do all the daily tasks.

Even though Mileena doesn't have any experience, the pay is amazing and she had to apply. Wearing tight clothes she knows what her skills are as she interviews for the position. "I had you come in for something a

little different" Brain Drain whispers as she walks over to her new pet. Brain Drain knows all about Mileena's secret life and puts her hands on her head. The power runs through Brain Drain's fingers and melts the

poor little girls brain.

Now she's just a dumb little puppet. Brain Drain already owns Mileena's twin sister, now to complete the set. She strips off Mileena's top and gropes those perfect tits. "Suck on my breasts" Brain Drain commands.

Melissa is going to be the perfect personal assistant, dressing, cooking, and worshiping Brain Drain.

File Size :1.17 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:16:29

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/fe78768983329/Katana_Kombat_Brain_Drain_Interviews_an_Assistant.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    Life is like a Box of Brainwash

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ludella plays a creepy science nerd who has sexual fantasies about her therapist (Hannah Perez) and has decided that the only way she will ever be able to fulfill her taboo fantasy with her is to concoct magic brainwashing chocolates to give to her on Valentine's Day so that Hannah will have to do everything she wants. Hannah is a stuck-up and strict therapist who has no time for Ludella's awkward demeanor, but gives into eating one of the chocolates to get Ludella to pay attention to their session. Ludella keeps talking about her science lab and Hannah tells her maybe she should have some other hobbies outside of science. Ludella then says she wants to talk about how pretty Hannah is, but Hannah says that's inappropriate. Then Ludella tells her she wants to talk about Hannah taking her top off. Hannah protests and begins lecturing Ludella while unknowingly taking her top off. When she realizes that her body is following Ludella's orders, she begins freaking out. "What is happening?" Ludella tells her about her brainwashing chocolates science experiment. Hannah tries to convince her to tell her to put her top back on so they can continue the session, but Ludella tells her she has other plans. She wants to turn Hannah into her personal sex slave and have her take her virginity. Hannah is forced to do a sexy dance for her and play with her big tits. Ludella laughs at how Hannah can't do anything but obey in spite of her efforts not to. When Hannah freaks out saying that she could lose her job, Ludella makes her touch Ludella's boobs, telling Hannah how bad this all looks on the security camera.with Hannah stripping and touching her patient's boobs. She threatens blackmailing her and filing a lawsuit. Hannah is freaking out.but soon the brainwashing begins to grow stronger and Hannah starts messing up her train of thought.now saying only the things Ludella wants her to. She no longer has a mind of her own. Ludella rejoices. She now has her own pretty sex doll! She makes Hannah walk in the zombie trance repeating mantras of Ludella's control. Then she has her strip out of the rest of her clothes and pantyhose, while Ludella plays with her own boobs. Finally, she has Hannah mount her so she can finally have the sexual encounter with her therapist she's been fantasizing about

File Size :342 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:15:08

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/6f7a294bb136d/Ludella_Hahn_-_Life_is_like_a_Box_of_Brainwash.mp4

18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol