1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Nate Liquor , Tina Lee Comet - Making His Perfect Wife

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A husband hijacks the lawyers meeting with his soon to be ex-wife and mesmerizes her to dump her new boyfriend and come back home with him so he can train her to be his perfect wife.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :1.09 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:18:58

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/0020d92e287c2/Making_His_Perfect_Wife.mp4

2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Jane Cane - Using my new sex robot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the time my step-son always comes into my bedroom for comfort. He has been having very inappropriate dreams about me for as long as I can remember. He even ran his own stepfather away because he truly believed that he was the only man for me. I have always loved him unconditionally and always will, but this is getting out of hand. I'm tired of fighting it. Tonight is the night that I finally give in. When Wade inevitably comes into my bed, I'm going to give him what he has always wanted. Me. He's so surprised when I slide his shorts down and begin to rub his hard cock. He can barely contain his excitement when I put him in my mouth. Tonight is the night. I slowly slide my step-son's cock into my warm pussy. Riding him doesn't feel as strange as I thought it might. It feels right.

File Size :1.21 GB
    Duration :00:16:55

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/53ab9c2fd1b14/Jane_Cane_-_Using_my_new_sex_robot.mp4

5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
    Freya - Love Potion

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Freya's younger step-brother has a friend who has always been obsessed with her. She never gives him the time of day. In fact, Freya thinks he is a nerd, unattractive, and highly annoying - and she doesn't hesitate to tell him so. But finally he thinks he has a way to win her over. He bought a love potion, and was promised it was guaranteed to make any girl fall madly in love with him. He slips it in while she's playing video games. She takes a sip and almost spits it out because it tastes so bad. Freya starts to yell at him for messing with her , but she suddenly calms down. She is starting to see him in a way she never has before. Freya realizes how cute he is all of a sudden. She turns off her video game and tries to engage him in conversation. But now it is him who is seeming uninterested. Freya becomes frustrated because she's well aware of how hot he thinks she is, and now he's going to play hard-to-get? She becomes desperate for his attention and will do anything to try and seduce him. She dances and strips off her clothes, kneels in front of him and tells him how wonderful he is, even calls him "master". She climbs on his lap naked, but when he throws her off, she begins to beg for his affection. He finally lets her climb on top and fuck him. Freya feels amazing; all of her work has paid off and she finally getting fucked by him. But once he finishes, he's had enough and shoves her to the ground. Freya is in disbelief at what has just happened, and begs for him to stay as he makes for the door.

File Size :580 MB
    Duration :00:15:45

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/bfd4b5d581bb2/Freya___Love_Potion.mp4

7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
    Hannah Perez - The Robotized Wife

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Robot fetish/facesitting clip where your wife, who is now a robot, sits on your face.

Your wife Hannah Perez, now Hannah-bot, sits next to you in bed. She tells you why she decided to switch to being a robot. Being programmed as she is, she is far superior to a human female in many ways. For one, she will do exactly what you ask without any resistance. You activate taste test mode which prompts Hannah-bot to sit on your face. While she does this, she tells you all about her synthetic pussy... but see for yourself!

File Size :785 MB
    Duration :00:10:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/41025bb696517/Hannah_Perez_-_The_Robotized_Wife.mp4

9. Mister Krol
    Karah Brooke - Math Tutor Trains and Controls Cheerleader

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sarah has been having trouble with recent exams. She is so busy with campus activities and cheerleading she has neglected her studies. Luckily her tutor has been really coming in handy helping her out.

Turns out, her tutor is really smart. He is so smart he actually learned a mathematical equation for control. She test these equations on her. Along with the sound of his reward bell, she becomes entranced within in her studies. The tutor understand knowledge is power. He controls this preppy cheerleader and makes it so she isn't late to her pep rally.

File Size :166 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:10:21

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/e0e13dd67ebe2/Math_Tutor_Trains_and_Controls_Cheerleader.mp4

10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
    Perfectly Imperfect Sexbot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Script --> You have been returned from the repair shop after you finally ceased to function after being "used and " and months of being poorly maintained. **See that clip here -->Used And Malfunctioning Sexbot

Video begins with you powered off but not and lifeless. You're frozen, like a mannequin, eyes open but vacant, staring at a point across the room. After a moment or two you are activated and come to life, greeting us and expressing how happy you are to be home. You tell us in detail how you were disassembled and cleaned both inside and out, your vaginal and anal modules removed and the synthetic cyberskin that was worn and torn was patched and refurbished to like new condition. Your wiring checked, your gears lubricated and motors that control your movement were rebuilt. You tell us how hot it was as the female technician took you apart and fondled your parts as she repaired you. You know how hard it makes us to hear this so you make it teasingly seductive as you recite the tale to us.

The problem is that this was a seedy low budget repair shop and the workmanship was pretty bad. You begin malfunctioning during the story and continue on after you show us all of your body. We obviously don't mind at all and take you up on your offer to fuck you. I love the way you do the eye glitch thing that you do as well as the shiny outfits you wear so more of that too please. Some ass shots would be appreciated as well.

File Size :412 MB
    Duration :00:18:11

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/ee01475a3adb3/Natalie_Wonder_-_Perfectly_Imperfect_Sexbot.mp4

14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
    Violets Slave Boy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File Size :538 MB
    Duration :00:26:24

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/9b1c7f0428644/mv1080p.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Bimbo Perfume

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Koa receives a mysterious gift one day - an unmarked bottle of perfume. Curiosity gets the best of Koa, and she tries some on only to find that it has no scent. What it has instead is a chemical that changes her into a bimbo, making her completely dumb and naive. Now her secret admirer visits her in her vulnerable state, toying with her initially before hypnotizing her and make her his mindless slave.

File Size :834 MB
    Duration :00:21:52

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/ee380db9856a3/Bimbo_Perfume.mp4

19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol