1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Freya Covertly

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :574 MB
    Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:17:40

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/56489b605c70e/hypno_.mp4

5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
    The Proposal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A mysterious card arrives on their doorstep congratulating them on their engagement. But they hadn't told anyone! Who could have sent it? And why is she reacting so. intensely to it?

File Size :1.03 GB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:36:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/2de8a76ebaf46/proposal-720.mp4

8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
    Minxx The Teenage Witch [Minxx Marley]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Its time for another Team Skeet Labs update, and this time around, the concept is Creamy Cosplay. This concept depends on two things; cosplay, and creampies, and wicked awesome cumshots. For this experiment, Minxx Marely will cast an occult love spell on Nicky Rebel, who tried breaking up with Minxx. The magic works better than she could have hoped, and Nicky is head over heels gaga for Minxx again. But will there be a surprise twist in store for the two lovers future? Find out now!

File Size :600 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:51:52

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/f203dbac743ca/teamskeetlabs_minxx_marley_fhd_x265.mp4

13. Mister Krol
    Idle Hands

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ludella plays a schoolgirl whose hands get possesed by the devil.

The hands get her in trouble during class, then proceed to fondle her, strip her, spank her and eventually slap her across the face.

Ends with her running naked and in shame from the classroom.

File Size :252 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:20:23

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/f4074fbb92993/Ludella_Hahn_-_Idle_Hands.mp4

14. Mister Krol
    From Domme to Bimbo! Cinched and Secured

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dark haired dominatrix Dahlia Lark has become very displeased with her session client. After arriving late for the appointment, he displays a complete lack of respect. Dahlia orders him to his knees and lectures him, but before she can finish disciplining the unruly sub, a strange swirling light commands her attention. She finds herself unable to look away, her entire consciousness being swallowed by the swirling images until she slowly finds herself under the mental command of her sub! He has decided she'll make a far better bimbo than mistress and as he slowly infiltrates her subconscious, she transforms into an empty headed blonde! Immediately, she strips naked before him, giggling and chirping happily and vacantly as he gifts her with a new toy: a shiny red ball gag which she straps into her mouth, bouncing up and down in delight. Overcome with lust, she masturbates before him, knowing her place is to serve as an object for his pleasure! Her former sub decides that the best revenge will be for her to be given back her former personality, yet leave her knowingly under his command! When her old personality reasserts itself, she is horrified and furious at what he has done to her, but he robs her of her voice with a simple command, reducing her to barking like a dog when she wishes to speak!! Helplessly, she slowly grabs the vibrator beside her and begins to pleasure herself, knowing that once she climaxes, she will slowly be transformed into a living love doll, frozen in place forever! As she nears climax, she tries to beg for mercy, her only sounds being muffled barks from behind her gag! Finally, she has a volcanic orgasm, and to her horror, slowly stiffens, leaning back to present herself completely, as her eyes glaze over and her new life as an object begins!

File Size :723 MB
    Duration :00:18:49

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/a0ebc6aa3078c/cas_dahliabimbo.mp4

15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
    SDDE-625 Room Barrier SPECIAL - Welcome To My Very Own Lewd Academy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A leaked uncensored (no mosaic, just visible condoms) Room Barrier video, which are a mind control themed series where a man who is bullied at work (or mocked for being a pervert) begins hearing a demonic voice that tells him about the magical properties of the building - women are made unwilling slaves when they enter a room, eventually becoming corrupted into members of the guy's harem. The process of obedience is gradual and indicated first by them switching to colored eye contacts, dark sultry makeup, and eventually preferring erotic wear instead of their business dress as they cater to their master and go crazy in amplified pleasure. This series is often seen with the JAV codes "SDDE" or "HYPN".

File Size :2.31 GB
    Duration :01:00:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/07ea964d06272/SDDE-625_Uncensored_p1.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    SDDE-625 Room Barrier SPECIAL - Welcome To My Very Own Lewd Academy p2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A leaked uncensored (no mosaic, just visible condoms) Room Barrier video, which are a mind control themed series where a man who is bullied at work (or mocked for being a pervert) begins hearing a demonic voice that tells him about the magical properties of the building - women are made unwilling slaves when they enter a room, eventually becoming corrupted into members of the guy's harem. The process of obedience is gradual and indicated first by them switching to colored eye contacts, dark sultry makeup, and eventually preferring erotic wear instead of their business dress as they cater to their master and go crazy in amplified pleasure. This series is often seen with the JAV codes "SDDE" or "HYPN".

File Size :2.69 GB
    Duration :01:09:40

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/d0c6edf913194/SDDE-625_Uncensored_p2.mp4

19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol