1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Sex Robot Diana Grace (GearVR)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The world is changing fast and so do all kinds of technologies. We have hoverboards prototypes, we can communicate with people all over the world and visit museums or cinemas even without leaving our comfortable appartments. Of course, sex technologies keep pace with the evolving needs of different people from different counties. The dude decides to test one of them. So, he orders a sex robot, Diana Grace, to brighten his lonely nights. After all, she is always free, always horny and always ready to make sex.

File Size :1.76 GB
    Resolution :2880 x 1440 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:51:25

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/4b60f4744df54...Diana_Grace_1440p_h264_180_180x180_3dh_LR.mp4

2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
    Horny Nerd Magically Swaps Bodies With Her Cheerleader

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nerdy Dixie is studying when her popular Cheerleader step-sister, Aaliyah enters and informs her that she'll have to leave because all of her popular friends are coming over and she doesn't want them to know that they are related. Dixie argues that she shouldn't have to leave since she lives there as well but Aaliyah insists. Finally Dixie agrees to leave if Aaliyah will help her with her homework first. Aaliyah is confused as to why a nerd like Dixie would think that a pretty cheerleader like herself could be of any help with her homework but she agrees to take a look.

While Aaliyah is trying to read the homework question that is clearly over her head, Dixie turns around and sneakily puts some magic lipstick that she bought on the Dark Web on her lips. When she turns back, Aaliyah informs her that she doesn't even understand the homework question but rather than respond, Dixie grabs her by the cheeks and gives her a long, deep kiss. Aaliyah's shock at her step-sister's odd behavior is soon replaced by the strange and magical feeling that overcomes her when she breaks Dixie's embrace. Dixie and Aaliyah both start shaking and convulsing uncontrollably while being enveloped in a sparkling and otherworldly light. The room begins to spin and before Aaliyah can figure out what is going on she looks down and realizes she has swapped bodies with Dixie. Dixie jumps and laughs in excitement that it's actually worked and is overwhelmed with joy at her hot new body. Aaliyah doesn't know how she did it but demands that Dixie change them back before her friends get there and see her as a loser nerd. Dixie admits that her main motivation for the body swap was to use her sisters hot body to get laid because she's super horny and wants to have a ton of sex. She tells Aaliyah that she'll change her back if she makes her cum. Aaliyah is mortified but desperate so as Dixie strips out of her panties and bra, Aaliyah reluctantly gets on her knees to lick her step-sister's pussy. Aaliyah eats Dixie's pussy and gives her her first ever orgasm from another person. But she's not satisfied yet. She tells Aaliyah that if she's gonna be having a ton of sex she needs some practice and demands that Aaliyah let her lick her pussy before changing her back. Aaliyah begrudgingly pulls down her nerdy grandma panties and spreads her legs for her step-sister. Dixie goes down on her until she cums and then informs her that she's not changing her back after all. Aaliyah is shocked but Dixie tells her that if she doesn't want her friends to see her as a nerd she better run and hide because Dixie is going to use her new hot body to start and orgy with all of Aaliyah's friends as soon as they arrive.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :796 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:13:33

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/bfa3ec5e71be1/Horny_Nerd_Magically_Swaps_Bodies_With_Her_Cheerleader.mp4

10. Mister Krol
    It's My Job To Fuck Up Your Brain And It's Your Job To Be A Mindless Stroke Drone

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This clip contains some subliminal effects that will seep into your subconscious. The audio contains whispers, echo effects and binaural tones. And in addition to the spiral that appears on your screen, be sure to look into Mandy's eyes in the preview as they sometimes flash to two perfect spirals as their pierce into your mind and help to mesmerize you and receive Mandy's subliminal messages.

Your job is to try to be a human being despite your urges. It's your job to find balance and to do all of the things you need to do to be happy and content. And it's my job to tempt you. Much like obsession and addiction, moderation takes all of your focus. You have to let your will to change and your will to control and be controlled, you have to let that be stronger than your primal urges. It's your job to go to work and be productive and then it's my job, to be there, at night, or on the weekends, when you need to slip away and unwind. When you need so sneak away and jerk in the dark all alone. You need that special time alone where it's just you and me. It's always going to be my job to tempt you.

Think about the energy and the time you put into addiction, the energy and time you put into emailing me. And not just that, think about all those moments you're just thinking of me throughout your day or as you're falling åsl33p at night. Think about all that time. Time you spend, time you waste. Time is the one resource you can't get more of. And you use your time either constantly jerking or thinking about jerking. It's my job to not be like everyone else in your life. To be that special little other something. That temptation. And who knows you better? It's my job to tempt you and to fuck you up and to fuck up your brain. You still like to do that, right? You wanna have your brain fucked up by me, right? Do it, fuck your brain up and stroke for me. It's my job to tempt you and it's your job to get fucked up and stupid for me. It's your job to stroke for me and listen to my every word, and it's your job to find balance. It's your job to enjoy me.

It's my job to be absolutely irresistible. And it's your job to obey every word that comes from my lips. And I want you to get stupid for me. I want you to wreck your brain and stroke. Stroke for me. It's ok to get lost in this world sometimes. It's ok to enjoy my shiny outfit. It's ok to get lost in how good my ass looks in these pants. Keep stroking.

Femdom makes you better. Femdom is your theråpy. Stroke. Your job is to obey. Your job is to be a mindless drone, stroking and pumping away. Your job is to be a lost fucked up boy. Your job is to stroke and go blank. Femdom makes you better. Being a mesmerized little femdom stroke drone makes you better.

File Size :660 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:09:03

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/bb0a2ee9655ec..._s_Your_Job_To_Be_A_Mindless_Stroke_Drone.mp4

11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
    The Tutor - Riley Reid's Educational Training

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Read less
    Category: FEMALE TRAINING
    Related Categories: MESMERIZE, SLUT TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, MAGIC CONTROL, CUCKOLDING.
    Keywords: riley reid.

File Size :563 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:09:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/79248755d9f5e/The_Tutor_-_Riley_Reid_s_Educational_Training_.mp4

14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
    Finishing School

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nicole is applying for a job at a very exclusive school for young women. Fortunately, she need not worry: She has all the qualifications, and just has to pass a very specific interview process.

Category:
    LESBIAN DOMINATION
    Related categories:
    MESMERIZE, LESBIAN, ADULT SCHOOL, FEMALE TRAINING
    Keywords:
    charlotte stokley , christie stevens , riley june

File Size :699 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:29:08

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]