1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
    Hazel Gets Hypnotized for Her Feet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hazel is chatting online with a random guy when a spiral suddenly appears on her laptop. The man tells Hazel to stare into the center of the spiral. She thinks its just an optical illusion trick, but before she knows what's happening, Hazel is deeply hypnotized. She is made to life her shirt, exposing her bare tits, and then rub her feet together for the camera. Hazel is given mantras to repeat by her master. She remains in a deep trance state and obeys all of his erotic commands until he decides it's time to release her. He has a foot fetish and makes Hazel display her cute, little feet for him in various ways.

Hypnotized by a spiral on her laptop.
    Hazel stares into the center of the spiral and repeats back her programming while in a trance.
    Made to lift up her top, exposing her breasts, and continue chanting her mantra while looking into the spiral.
    Hazel is instructed to stretch out her legs and rub her bare feet together for the camera. She remains in a trance and chants mantras.
    Commanded to angle the laptop camera towards the center of the room and sleepwalk back and forth while chanting her mantra. Close-up shots of her feet while walking.
    Hazel is made to simulate jerking off a dick with her feet. She holds her feet together and moves them up and down while chanting mantras.
    Must send her master pics of her feet.
    When she closes the laptop, she wakes up very confused and unaware of anything that just happened.
    Topless nudity.

File Size :416 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:11:19

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/a39a059ffc8ff/Hazel_Gets_Hypnotized_for_Her_Feet.mp4

4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
    Bettie Bondage - MILF's Demon Possession Ahegao

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"My god, what is this book?...That girl of mine, she's always getting these bizarre books from that shop downtown...oh, but this one...well, isn't it...alluring. I can't seem to stop skimming the pages and my, I'm feeling awfully dizzy. Strange. I'm simply...overcome!! Oh god, where did you come from? Mmm, my my, isn't that a LOVELY cock...god, what am I saying? But I can't stop...I just can't...I need cock, I need to serve Master's devil cock with my dirty, wet, sloppy mouth!"

File Size :1.25 GB
    Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:14:59

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/86a736b1395d9/Bettie_Bondage_-_MILF_s_Demon_Possession_Ahegao.mp4

8. Mister Krol
    Natalie Wonder - Made & Programmed To Be Your Very Own Personal Fuck Toy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She's finally sitting right in front of you. You hope she'll be exactly what you ordered. There's only one way to find out. You look down at the remote she came with & press "on". Her eyes open, her head slowly props up & she sits up straight. Her eyes meet yours. She smiles at you. "Hey." Her voice is so soft & soothing yet you can't help but feel a little anxious. Nervous of the unknown. You've never had one like "her" before. She speaks again, "Don't be alarmed. You did press the 'on' button, didn't you? I sense you're a little tense. You've probably never been around one of me before. But remember, I was created just for you, to satisfy all of your needs. I was programmed with all the specifications you requested. Anything you want me to do, I will do. I like you already. I like you a lot. And I can't wait for you to do all those nasty, naughty things to my body. It was made just for you. Only for you."

You can't believe how real she looks. You never imagined it could be possible. But here she is right in front of you. Made & programmed to serve your every sexual whim. The possibilities will be endless. Just the thought begins to make your cock hard. Suddenly she looks at you with eyes wide open & begins to squirm in front of you. "You're thinking dirty things. I can sense it. I am programmed in a way that my pussy automatically gets wet & moist whenever you think about doing anything sexual with my body. Ahhhhh I feel it getting stronger. Please, fuck me. My hole was made for you. The wetness keeps coming out. Of course I can feel it. I've also been programmed to experience everything a normal human woman would feel. I'm your fuck-doll. Your kinky little sex kitten. I promise, you're going to love me."

File Size :65.9 MB
    Resolution :852 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:14:28

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/44fb71ce25154...med_To_Be_Your_Very_Own_Personal_Fuck_Toy.mp4

9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
    Roommate situation 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After having a date cancel on him, Tyler is despondent. until he finds a remote control that has an amazing effect on his platonic roommates, Avery and Alison. They are soon performing in many very interesting ways, although this is all completely normal, right?

They guy uses the remote control, in order to make the girls kiss each other, eat each other out, give him a blowjob and let him fuck them from behind. All of it, totally unaware that something weird was going on. They finally have a threesome, afterwards.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :883 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:32:43

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/2fc8637bf2f2e/Roommate_situation_2_.mp4

15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
    Edyn Blair - Teacher Training

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Miss Blair asks me to stay after class. She found my notebook I left behind and she found a drawing I did that says "I want to jerk off on Miss Blair's tits!" and a drawing of me cumming on her tits. She starts to say she's going to talk to the principal about it. So I show her something on my phone that will make her believe and obey every word I say.

File Size :487 MB
    Resolution :852 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:53:39

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/a6cf8820f62c6/Edyn_Blair_-_Teacher_Training.mp4

20. Mister Krol
    Maintenance Call

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rebecca works in a rental office, and is called to one of her tenant's apartments for a light bulb replacement. Per rental policy, even something as simple as a light bulb must be called in for repair. But when Rebecca shows up, all the lights seem to be in working order. The only thing odd is her tenant's aggressive manner. He pushes Rebecca up against the wall and shows her a pocket watch. Almost like magic, she is entranced by it as a smile comes to her face. Now Rebecca is a slave and is programmed to do whatever is necessary to make her tenant's experience a pleasurable one.

File Size :1.12 GB
    Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:13:12

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/ca6493714246e/GGFetishVids_Maintenance-Call-4K__088AB8EC_.mp4