1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
    Natalie Knight

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Initial Induction - Command Programming,
    Compulsive Behavior - Posing, Embarrassed Breast Obsessions
    Deeper Programming- Begging to give head, Rejection, Trigger Words - Laugh, Cum, Freeze, Strip, -Frozen and Stripped

Erotic Programming - Magnified Relieving of Best Sexual Experiences
    Orgasm Training - Mantra and Self to Cum Repeatedly
    Oral Servitude - Entranced Blowjob and Mantra, with Commanded Self Gagging Deep-throat
    Entranced Sex Slave - Multiple Orgasms and Mantra, Cream-pie and Facial

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :1.97 GB
    Resolution :844 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:58:10

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/61afa8b8b6a18/Natalie_Knight.mp4

3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Slave for Bunny Intense MindFuck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Get ready to relax and take in my words. Words of intense mindfuck. Let the vibrations and the waves take over your mind and body. I use specific delta, theta, gamma binaural beats to first detoxify your mind, then moving to waves of well being, stimulating sexual energy, supporting erotic communication between me and you. I use soft and seductive words to keep you in line, to show you what you really are. You are my slave, I own you, I control you. I take over your brain to be under me and to stay under me. Your weak submissive mind will have no power left when I'm done with you today. Fully give in to Goddess, there is no choice for you. Just relax and let me take over, I have all the power, not you.

File Size :1.69 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:16:03

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/e0cd57d95603b/JOI_-_Bratty_Bunny_-_Slave_for_Bunny_Intense_MindFuck.mp4

5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
    Emily Valentina - Hands Free Orgasm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

40 MINUTES LONG! Finally! A super hot HANDS-FREE ORGASM video, with all the works, from your FAVORITE mindfucking mistress! With multiple shots of my gorgeous fully-nude body, using toys as well as my hands on my hot, wet, perfectly pink pussy, and seductively posing with one of my favorite riding crops, you'll have no idea what's overtaken you, as you EXPLODE for me, right on command! It's almost paranormal, how I can get almost any sub to surrender their body and mind to me... and the rewards are immeasurable. Feel me riding you and toying with you like a succubus through your screen and headphones as my seductive whispers become soft touches... hot, wet sucking... and much, much more. Created and edited with both beginners and advanced mesmerize fetishists in mind, this has a generously long and in-depth induction with an even longer section full of sensation-focused visualization and visual hallucinatory reality imposition, with added whispers and binaurals, plus tons of direct-to-camera speech!

File Size :1.69 GB
    Duration :00:40:27

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/712dc05dd091e/Emily_Valentina_-_HFO_JOI.mp4

9. Mister Krol
    Summer Hart - RAMming Her Software

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Curvy redhead Summer Hart is Jimmy Michael's personalized AI assistant. When Jimmy's date stands him up, Summer comes to life in order to help the poor guy satisfy his needs. She provides him with everything he needs: big boobs, lots of oil, and a tight pussy. But is Summer really just here to please Jimmy, or does she have other plans?

details
    Positions: cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy style, sideways
    Acts: big tits worship, deepthroat, facial, cunnilingus, hair pulling, cumshot clean up, face fuck, titfuck, pov titfuck, blowjob

File Size :800 MB
    Duration :00:30:57

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/5e4a9edbd28c5/brazzersexxtra.21.08.27.summer.hart.ramming.her.software.mp4

10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
    Lilith Controlled

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File Size :660 MB
    Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:38:45

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/eeef09c66521b/lilith.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    The evil fertility idol - episode 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

JOSH PURCHASES THE MOST POWERFUL APHRODISIAC IN THE WORLD!!
    A SINISTER FERTILITY IDOL!
    HIS STEP-SISTER ANGELINA ACCIDENTALLY TOUCHES IT...
    AND SHE FUCKS HER STEP-BROTHER SILLY!!!

Josh has ordered a very powerful Fertility Idol from the internet. This thing claims to be the World's most effective aphrodisiac!! Josh plans to use it on a hot girl at school. Josh accidentally leaves the Idol unattended in the living room for a few minutes....and his Step-Sister Angelina finds it!!! Angelina, unfortunately...touches it....and immediately succumbs to it's powers!! Angelina starts masturbating on the sofa, while clutching the Idol. Josh walks in on his Sibling and Angelina goes right for his cock!!! Angelina NEEDS cock now!!! Angelina gets Josh to pound the stuffing out of her, while still holding the Idol. Josh ends up filling his horny Step-Sister's mouth with cum. He knows know that the Idol really works....he just hopes he can use it on someone outside his Family now!!!

Includes: mind-control, blowjob, doggy, missionary, oral creampie, hypno

File Size :797 MB
    Duration :00:10:59

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/43aadb7a427bb/the_evil_fertility_idol_-_episode_2.mp4

18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol
    Overdue Fines - Mona Wales

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rock goes to the library to check out some books, but as it turns out he owes $57 in overdue fees and the librarian wont let him check the books out until he pays his fines. Rocks not happy about his fines because he doesnt know how to pay for his fees, and he really wants to check out those books because hes a really avid reader. Unfortunately the library clerk is new and she cant make an exception and tells him to come back on Monday, and this makes him sad because he wants those books over the weekend. Rock knows what he has to do. As hes leaving, he slaps the special timepiece on his wrist, and the librarian freezes. But before he takes his books home for a nice weekend in, he decides to take advantage of this situation and have some fun with the librarian. First he slowly undresses her, revealing a fun, perky pink bra under her white button-up blouse. He removes her skirt and shirt and dances with her frozen body. Then he lays her down on her desk and spreads her legs, placing a book atop her pussy before he strips off her nylons and and starts to fondle her pussy. He pulls out his dick and uses her hand to jerk him off before turning her head and slipping into her mouth. he fucks her face for a while, and then decides to go a little further. He fucks her on the desk, her tits jiggling as he pounds her. Than he picks her up and carries her over to the wall-length bookshelf, posing her so she bends over with her leg up on the shelf. He fucks her from behind, then flips her around and holds her leg up and fucks her until he cums. Then he places her back in her chair, naked, takes his books and goes home for a nice mellow weekend full of reading.

File Size :558 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:28:49

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/694cc9388dc5d/overdue_fines.mp4