1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Stephanie Bonham Carter - Stephanies After Hours Tutor Strips Drunk Limp

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stephanie is attending her after hours extra tutoring,
    which she is receiving after college and on this occasion after hockey practice.
    After arriving tipsy and continuing to consume alcohol before her extra studies start,
    Stephanies tutor encourages her to go home and rest it off.
    But Stephanie passes, before she realises that she's incapable of leaving.
    Then her female tutor has a perverted thought about stripping Stephanie off
    while she's limp and so defenseless.
    The female tutor tests Stephanie to see if she reacts or responds in any way.
    But once it's clear that she's out, the stripping can commence.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :293 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:07:49

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c5a54d41662b3...anies_After_Hours_Tutor_Strips_Drunk_Limp.mp4

2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
    Red Pill - Swallow the Truth

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

**NOTE: listen to the audio preview with headphones to get a taste of the journey this clip will take you on. As with many of My mesmerizing clips, it is highly recommended to watch this in a dark room with high-quality headphones.**

Will you take the red pill or the blue pill?

Right now, you may still be tasting the latter. You want to believe that our time together still merely exists within the realm of fantasy. This feels so good, and you only know Me in the virtual world, so what damage can any of this really cause? This pill is easier to swallow. It feels safer to indulge if it seems as if there is a way out, but you need to liberate yourself with the truth. All of this feels so good - and so very intense - because it is real. The power and influence I have over you isn't a product of your fantasy. Your mind, body, and soul truly do belong to Me, and it's about time that you acknowledge this. I know you better than you know yourself. That is why this is so erotic, and that's why you are true. addicted. You need to swallow the truth, embrace it, and sexualize it. There is no way out, so there's no need to lie to yourself anymore.

Unofficial Description: Princess Miki sensually reasserts her control over you in this hypnosis clip, there are no jerk off instructions but it's implied - There are no sex acts and no nudity.

File Size :904 MB
    Duration :00:12:17

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/be7cf72761cb4/Princess_Miki_-_Red_Pill_-_Swallow_the_Truth.mp4

4. Mister Krol
    Lindsey Leigh - Robo Girlfriend

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"You have created the perfect robot woman.
    She resembles your goddess Lindsey who you served years ago.
    You've spent many paychecks and time making this robot curvy and sexy.
    Not only that you have installed a program that allows you to control her.
    Today you want to test out the ahegao, blow job and girlfriend mode.
    You will be playing with your robo girlfriend for the rest of the day and days to come.
    Until one day you wake up and you are no longer attracted to humans, but robots."

Gorgeous Lindsey strips, teases & plays with her massive tits.
    Then she caresses her pussy with a dildo.
    In the end she sucks a virtual cock, getting a virtual cumshot.

File Size :394 MB
    Duration :00:18:49

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e978817504332/Lindsey_Leigh_-_Robo_Girlfriend.mp4

5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
    Employee Trains his Big Boobed Boss

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tyler has the hottest boss ever and all he wants to do is fuck her. Unfortunately, she is a total Bitch who thinks that he is an idiot and worthless. Well today is different because his buddy Johnny let him borrow his MIND ORB.

The Magical device has special powers that let you control the minds of others. Tyler grabs the orb and confidently walks into his monthly review with his Huge Breasted Boss.

Casca begins to asses him and tear him apart. She tells him what a horrible job he's doing and how she is probably going to fire him. Once Tyler has heard enough he pulls out his magical orb and turns it on.

His Boss just laughs at him at first, but once she stares into the orb she is suddenly Mesmerized. A second later her eyes roll back and she was under his command.

She literally does every thing he tells her to do if you know what I mean. When he is finished with her he makes Casca give him a 100% raise. Not bad, maybe Tyler will let me borrow the Orb when I go on my review.

File Size :247 MB
    Duration :00:19:21

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/ad5791185184e/Employee_trains_his__Boss.mp4

14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
    Finishing School - Mean Girls Don't Get to Have Their Own Thoughts p2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alex Tiffany and Daisy are THE MEAN GIRLS. They have made more than one teacher cry a their private finishing school. Now they have detention in some dingy unused classroom and the proctor isn't even there. Well Alex gets over it very quickly and is is about to leave with her fellow little bitches when the teacher comes in. Immediately they start giving him nasty attitude, and finally he explains that he is a manners teacher, but what he is really going to do is teach the Mean Girls a lesson. His will echos in their weak young female minds and soon the his thoughts are theirs

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
    Related Categories: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS , SLUT TRAINING , MENTAL DOMINATION , SCHOOL UNIFORM , SOCKS
    Keywords: alex coal , daisy stone , tiffany watson , nathan bronson

File Size :1.77 GB
    Duration :00:40:45

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8ff8511064587...s_Don_t_Get_to_Have_Their_Own_Thoughts_p2.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    OmankoVivi - Nerdy Vivi Hypnotized

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Vivi has come over to play a new game with you - but little does she know that all these times you've been having her over, she's been slowly getting hypn0tized! Triggered by your polite language and use of possibilities, Vivi strips when told, acting as if nothing is happening! She is completely unaware of you using her body and just assumes you're talking about weird things that friends don't do together, like plugging her ass and sucking your dick, which her mouth happily obeys instead of her brain! You'll be delighted to fuck her doggy style and creampie in her pussy, even though friends shouldn't do stuff like that!

File Size :887 MB
    Duration :00:14:23

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/311661ffbfb8a/OmankoVivi_-_Nerdy_Vivi_Hypn0tized.mp4

19. Mister Krol
    Lacey Lennon - Viscious Corporte Bitch Under Full Remote Control

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Miss Lennon has been waiting a long time to get Mr Echo out of her way. She has stopped at nothing to sabotage his potion in the company and as she sits with her feet on what is soon to be HER desk, she can't wait to tell him that he is DONE. Robby has put everything he has into the new virtual reality module his team developed, of course there are issues since it seems to be much more "reality" and much less "virtual" than might be safe, or legal. Lacey has left him with no choice though and he decides to show her the fruits of his hard work

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
    Related Categories: MENTAL DOMINATION , MAGIC CONTROL , 18 & 19 YRS OLD , WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS , OFFICE DOMINATION
    Keywords: lacey lennon , robby echo , foot fetish , cum swallowing

File Size :2.60 GB
    Duration :00:59:50

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/5ea0d28748498..._Corporte_Bitch_Under_Full_Remote_Control.mp4

20. Mister Krol