1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Nadya Nabakova - Manipulating the Real Estate Agent 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bunny is SO eager to make commision on one of her listings as soon as possible. She isn't good at managing her spending and she needs a payday BADLY. Her new client is very promising, she is so sure he is ready to make an offer on the latest property. Even though she really needs get him to go to contract she has her limits. But somehow she is manipulated over and over into going WAY too far to keep him interested

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
    Related Categories: SLUT TRAINING, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, FEMALE DESPERATION, MAGIC CONTROL, MENTAL DOMINATION
    Keywords: slut training, big tits, 18 years old, schoolgirl

File Size :1.94 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:45:20

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0ae0e702c9505..._Manipulating_the_Real_Estate_Agent_1080p.mp4

2. Mister Krol
    Unattractive Roommate Turned Into Cum Slut

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have such terrible luck with men. I get that I'm not feminine, but I'm fun to hang out with. And before you say how easy it is to make myself more attractive, I've seen what you think a 'catch' is. You bring home these slutty women and I just won't ever be that way. Sorry for the rant, these guys are just so frustrating. Thanks for the tea, it'll calm me down I'm sure. Mmm it's got quite a zing to it! Anyway, maybe I'm being too quick to judge. I guess it could be gratifying to turn a man on like that. Come to think of it, just the idea is getting me quite worked up. I know you're my roommate and have never considered me sexually, but I've seen you glistening after a workout...God you looked good...and your smell! Oh, I can't stop myself from imagining being with you! Oh...I feel so warm and tingly..oh, OHHH!!

I feel...so sexual...so slutty now! I need to have you right this second, I need to have you deep inside of me! I'm going to explode if I don't get fucked immediately, I've never experienced this craving before. Lay back and just let me ride your cock like a good slut for as long as it takes to satisfy my craving. But don't cum too quick, I want you to save your sweet load for my mouth!

Sex acts/Tags: transformation, virtual sex, virtual riding, simulated oral creampie, tomboy, horny woman, nymphomaniac, female training, lingerie, groping, dirty talk, heels, fishnet stockings, big tits, pov, fetish, slut training, virtual cowgirl, cum in mouth, fetish, natural tits, clips4sale, glasses, fake cum, mind control, bimbo, xev bellringer, bouncing boobs, pov sex, bimbofication, transformation fantasies, bimboization

File Size :1.22 GB
    Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:19:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1484522e9341e/Unattractive_Roommate_Turned_Into_Cum_Slut__Xev_Bellringer_.mp4

3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Mind Under Master - Amara Romani - Need a taste p1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Amara comes home from a long day at school to find Master alone on the sofa. He knows what she needs, but makes her beg for it. "Please master, may I taste your cock?" She knows the rules, she needs to dress sexy if she wants to pleasure master. She changes into high heels and something skimpier, displaying her body in the hopes of pleasing her master. She gets on all fours and crawls to him, begging to taste him, but he'll only let her rub him for now. She's so submissive. So needy.

He permits her to kiss him, but continues to deny her his cock. "You need more spit" he says as he pushes his fingers to the back of her throat, he gag reflex completely gone. "Just drool on it" he commands as she eagerly tries to put it in her mouth. After making her wait some more he finally lets her take it into her mouth, "thank you master, thank you" she says so happy to have her fix.

"Look at how happy you are" he says to her "You need my cock so badly you haven't even asked about your girlfriend."

'Where is she? Where's Alex master?" she asks still high from the taste of him

"I got her and Lily jobs at the strip club" he casually explains "Right now your girlfriend is dancing on some men. How does that make you feel?" Amara holds back tears and mumbles in response as she sucks at her master's thumb, the taste of him making everything feel good. "It doesn't matter does it? As long as you get my cock" She nods and he permits her to suck him off once more. Seeing how well she took the news he decides to tell her what his plans are, "You're in a sorority aren't you?"...

Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, SWALLOWING/DROOLING, COCK WORSHIP, DIRTY TALK, BOY-GIRL
    Keywords: amara romani, sex, cum addiction, begging, thumb sucking, sloppy blowjob, submissive dirty talk, heels, doggie, sex slave, mind control, sorority sister, co-ed

File Size :1.58 GB
    Duration :00:14:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/63501c58db006/Mind_Under_Master_-_Amara_Romani_-_Need_a_taste_p1.mp4

5. Mister Krol
    Amara Romani - Need a taste p2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

..."Yes master" she says briefly coming up for air

"I want you to take my candy and dose all of your sorority sisters, do you understand?"

"All of them?" she responds in disbelief.

"How may are there?"

"Thirty master" He likes the sound of that.

"I want them all by the end of the week" he commands

"Anything master" she pleads hoping he won't take his cock away

He takes her to the bed and make her crawl close to his face. "I want you to tell me that you love me" he commands. She hesitates.

"I l-l-love you master" she barely gets out

"Again"

"I love you master"

"Good girl, now say please fuck me"

"Please fuck me master"

Master gets behind her so she can look right into came as he fucks her. She praises him as he uses her, thanking him for making her his fucktoy. "You going to bring them all to me?" he asks

"Yes master I promise I'll bring them all to you"

Once he's had his had his fill he permits her to slobber all of his cock as she begs for his cum, promising to bring all thirty of her sisters under his power. "We'll all worship you master, we kiss and lick every inch of your body, we'll pleasure you all at the same time" she begs until he cums for her.
    Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, SWALLOWING/DROOLING, COCK WORSHIP, DIRTY TALK, BOY-GIRL
    Keywords: amara romani, sex, cum addiction, begging, thumb sucking, sloppy blowjob, submissive dirty talk, heels, doggie, sex slave, mind control, sorority sister, co-ed

File Size :1.45 GB
    Duration :00:13:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/d88a00aa2094c/Mind_Under_Master_-_Amara_Romani_-_Need_a_taste_p2.mp4

6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
    Jojo Kiss - Coma Care

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jojo Kiss is hired to replace the former nurse for the famous magician, Holden the Magnificent. It seems the the previous Nurse Jericha Jem was taking advantage of the him sexually while he in his coma. She promises to take good care of him because she's "better than the last nurse".

Everything seems normal, her eye dilate. He seems in good physical conditions. As she continues to examine him she breaths in deeply "I don't know what they're using for your sponge baths but you smell amazing" she confesses.

Jojo must admit, there is something about him. It's like he's staring into her soul even though he's in a coma. "I'm sorry sir" she says as she realizes her hand is on his hardening cock. She tries to shake it off but before she realizes what's happening she kissing him. "Did you moan sir?" she asks and kisses him again, this time she feels him kiss back. "That's it sir kiss me" she begs and mounts him.

The other nurse wasn't crazy, she was trying to wake him up! Jojo grinds on him begging for him to wake, but realizes someone might come in. "I'll come back tonight" she whispers.

----

That night she's very excited to see him. "I have a surprise for you" she confesses and strips out of her nursing scrubs revealing a sexy little schoolgirl outfit. She climbs up his body and takes out his cock. "I'm going to wake you up sir. I'll do whatever is takes to wake you up"

She's a very devoted nurse. She sucks, spits and begs for him to wake. "I'm so much better than the last nurse," she says "I'm going to please you until you wake up. I'll come back day after day. I'll bring in other nurse who will help me wake you." She'll do whatever it takes. She'll stroke him and beg until he finally fills her mouth with his cum. She spits it out into her hand to show him and then licks it back up. "I'll come back with some of my nurse friends tomorrow. We'll wake you up sir."
    Related Categories: N/A
    Keywords: jojo kiss, mind control, submissive dirty talk, comatose man, pov, lip smacking, begging, super powers, trance, cum spitting

File Size :2.64 GB
    Duration :00:23:22

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/eb2cbf3cb12b0/Mind_Under_Master_-_Jojo_Kiss_-_Coma_Care.mp4

10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
    Collectibles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

While out hiking, Andrea and Leah step on two small beads... and their lives are changed forever as they are drawn to a mysterious house. Soon, they find their bodies are not their own anymore...

Starring Amarna Miller, Jessica Ryan, and Brad Knight.

Category: MESMERIZE
    Related Categories: FEMALE TRAINING
    Keywords: amarna miller, jessica ryan, brad knight

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :293 MB
    Resolution :852 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:52:06

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/98dbbc2cb0202/Collectibles.mp4

13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
    Carolina Sweets - Trance Therapy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Session 1:

Carolina is struggling with addition when she goes to get some trance therapy help. The good doctor has seen this type of behavior before and goes on to explain that often addiction is not about the drug but about an oral fixation.

Carolina finds it difficult to concentrate with the flashing of his light in her eyes but she instinctively repeats his instructions back as he guides her. She just needs something in her mouth so he has her suck on her thumb, but it's simply not enough so he permits her to suck on his fingers. She loves it, somehow tasting him is better than any drug and she's so close to cumming. But just as she's about to he stops.

Session 2:

Carolina shows off her little body for the doctor. She bites her lips anxious to taste him again, but this time he teaches her to pleasure him. She strips for his enjoyment and loves the idea of being naked for him, then she takes out his cock and starts jerking him off right there in his office! But just as she gets close to cumming her once again stops her.

Session 3:

Carolina doesn't even attempt to hide why she's there, she needs to taste him again. The doctor comes out and plays with her body asking, "Have you ever given a lap dance?" She hasn't but she'll do anything if it means getting to feel him on her tongue. She grinds away until he tells her to get on her knees. She wraps herself around his leg and begs, pleading to do anything he wants. He permits her to suck his cock as she looks up at him from her knees.

She's such a little junkie now, her has her look into camera as he uses her tight young body as she declares her devotion to him and only him. She needs her fix and she'll do anything it takes to get it.
    Related Categories: SWALLOWING/DROOLING, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, BLOW JOBS, POV, TITJOBS
    Keywords: carolina sweets, submissive dirty talk, mind control, therapist, finger sucking, lap dance, high heels, begging, crying, addiction, denial, sex slave

File Size :3.78 GB
    Duration :00:35:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8af1b8b1689fa/Mind_Under_Master_-_Carolina_Sweets_-_Trance_Therapy.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Zatanas Multiple Forced Os

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Zatana (Sadie Holmes) transports to her lair where she finds Cali Logan, formerly known as Wonder Cali, waiting for her. The ex-superheroine has come to recruit Zatana as another member of the transformed crew where Wonder Jade, Super Niki and Wonder Hannah are all mindless sex zombies.
    Confused, Zatana doesn't even have time to react before Cali goes in for a mesmerizing kiss that weakens her. Cali playfully caresses her victim, landing more kisses that render Zatana more helpless until she falls to the floor in defeat.
    When Zatana wakes up, she has been stripped nude and sees Cali sitting next to her. Cali explains that she will join the rest of the justice league girls as part of the Bad Man's harem while gently lulling her into a state of submission.
    Cali begins with soft, sweet words and cues to bring Zatana under, but she is strong and needs further coaxing. For this she uses a seductive massage. Though she begins to submit, the stubborn Zatana does not completely fall under so Cali goes even further, reaching for her pendulum.
    After a grand struggle, Zatana is finally subdued and Cali tests her obedience with a forced orgasm. This deepens the hold of the mental fuck and Cali commands her to masturbate, finalizing the spell and making it permanent.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :1.26 GB
    Duration :00:20:32

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e772913bfe733/Zatanas_Multiple_Forced_Os.mp4

19. Mister Krol
    Melody Bot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Melody Jordan, Maxwell Bhear and Alex Dorian - Mad Scientist/Robotic Engineer Dr. A. Dorian has finally finished his model of Fem-Bots. He advertised his bots in the local paper for rentals, and a customer calls to order a bot. Max, the local robot-loving horndog, decides he wants to go with a Melody-Bot, and Dr. Dorian turns her on, packs her up, and sends her on her way. Max gets his sex-bot in the mail and tests her out, he gives her orders, feeling her body, and how real she feels. He tosses some books and the floor and orders her to pick them up. Then he tells her to sit down and play with her pussy, then he feels her pussy and fingers her. He makes her crawl around on the floor. He tests her out some more, then tells her suck his dick, then he fucks her until he cums.

File Size :214.9 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:16:44

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0d7f8e96c6af3/ROBOMEATS_-_Melodybot.mp4

20. Mister Krol