1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Humiliation and punishment / BDSM hot video

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Feb 18, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The baby sitter didn\'t want him to untie her. 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Bella Ink
    Keywords:

He came home to find the house empty.  He heard a noise in the bathroom. When he opened the door, he found his baby sitter Bella bound and gagged. He removed the gag and told Bella that he would untie her once he called the authorities to report this crime.  But Bella stopped him.  She told him that there was no crime. She explained that she was playing a game with his sons and allowed them to tie her up in his wife's bra and girdle. Bella went on to tell him that she loved being tied up and gagged tight. Then when he was getting ready to untie her, Bella told him not too. Because the idea of being tied up by an older man was her biggest fantasy. She told him that if he tied her with more rope and gagged her again, she would not say anyone to anyone, especially his wife.  "It will be our little secret!" Once he had her gagged and tied more secure, Bella was very turned on.  But now she wanted more and somehow through the gag, she was able to convince him to pull her bra down to expose her big boobs. Now, she thought to herself, "How am I going to convince him to pull my panties down and have his way with me while I am tied helpless!"

File: MPEG-4
    FileSize: 849 MiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 15 min 18 s

[​IMG]
    Download link(s): LINK

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tying me up like this has me so turned on! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Cheyenne Jewel
    Keywords:

When Cheyenne went up to his room, she told him that she liked kinky things. She thought this would at get her a good spanking before he pulled her pantyhose and panties down. But he surprised her and tied her up. You would think that would scare her away. But it got her really turned on. Then she saw he was going to gag her and that when she told told him she was very turned on and shoving that gag in her mouth would probably make her cum in her panties. A while later, he added the crotch rope and soon Cheyenne's were rolling to the back of her head and she had her first of many bound orgasms.

FileSize: 798 MiB
    Duration: 14 min 24 s

[​IMG]

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hurry home dad! Billy has the baby sitter hogtied! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Sarah Brooke
    Keywords:

The scene starts out at the foot of an empty stair well. All of a sudden, a cell phone rings. Then out of a bathroom door a girl named Sarah Brooke squirms out and because she is tied up, she slowly scoots to the phone. The phone stops ringing, but a short time later, it rings again. Sarah answers to talk to a man. The man is the father of the person Sarah has been hired to baby sit. She explains to the man that she is embarrassed to tell him that she agreed to pay a game with his son where she got tied up. But now the son refuses to untie her. When Sarah calls him to the phone because his father wants to talk to him, the son refuses. The father tells Sarah that he will start heading home, but it will take a couple of hours to get there. After they hang up, the son finally comes into Sarah's view. She demands to be untied and tells the young man that his father is on his way home and that when he gets there, he will be punished. But the conversation comes to an abrupt end when the son stuffs and ties a pair of mom's panties in her mouth to gag Sarah. As he watches Sarah struggle bound and gagged, he knows that he will be in big trouble. But he doesn't care, he has been in trouble before and it will be worth it this time because the baby siter looks really hot and makes some wonderful sounds through the gag and she grunts and struggles to get loose. But the real fun is going to come when he hogties her and pulls her pants down so he can get a better view of her pretty pink panties. And oh what the heck, maybe this might get him grounded a bit longer, but lifting her top to expose her tits will make it well worth it, for the weeks of no video games.

FileSize: 735 MiB
    Duration: 13 min 15 s

[​IMG]

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Office slut left tied with her ass up in the air. 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Crystal Frost
    Keywords:

Crystal was his secretary who even though she was married, liked to play naughty games with him. Tonight believing that he was going to give her a spanking and then pull her panties down for some real fun, she agreed to go down into the basement with him. But once down there, he surprised her by bringing out some rope and tying her up. Although Crystal was very excited by the idea, she worried that someone would come down and catch them. When she started protesting too loud, he stuffed a pair of panties in her mouth and tied a rag between her teeth to gag her. Now bound, gagged and completely helpless, Crystal moaned as he lifted her off of the ground, bent her over and gave her a spanking. She was so turned on that she could hardly control herself. She tried to beg him to pull her panties down and have his way with her, but the gag made it impossible to say anything. Her moans of pleasure got even louder as he put her back on the floor and pulled her tits out of her bra so he could fondle them. Crystal was sure that any minute, her legs would be untied and her panties would get pulled down. But when he again lifted her and tied her standing and bent over with her ass in the air so he could spank her some more, Crystal squealed though the gag in anger. He then pulled her pantyhose down so he could spank her through her pretty lace panties. But instead of pulling her panties down to give Crystal what she really wanted, he left her tied up and gagged like this alone in the basement.

FileSize: 711 MiB
    Duration: 13 min 1 s

[​IMG]

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Latina Secretary wired up and mouth stuffed. 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Sahrye
    Keywords:

When he came to the office looking to take a very secret file from Sahrye's desk, he didn't expect her to be there. But it Wednesday night, the night her husband went out with the boys and she decided to stay late to catch on her work. When he walked in, Sahrye told him that the office was closed for the day. But then he let her know that he wasn't here for regular office business. Coming UN-prepared for Sahrye, he needed to do something with her. So after grabbing her, he yanked a extension cord from the wall and tied her hands behind her back with it. he then took off his belt and used it to bind her ankles to the chair. Knowing Sahrye would soon be screaming for help, he knotted a rag and tied it between her teeth to gag her. Knowing it was going to take some time to download the files he needed, he had to make sure Sahrye stayed secured and out of his way for the entire time. He wasn't sure he had her tied well enough, so he left her to look for something else to tie her with. Once he was gone, Sahrye struggled hard to get loose. After a while, she was able to get her ankles free and she pushed herself over to her desk so she could get to the telephone. But before she could make a call, the man returned with several pieces of speaker wire. He took Sahrye off of the chair and tied her up very tight with the wire. Then when he felt she wasn't quiet enough, he stuffed her mouth and taped her up to gag her again. Finally to make sure Sahrye could not get very far, the man hogtied her. As an added embarrassment, he tied a piece of wire between her legs(Crotch Wire). Now with Sahrye bound, gagged and helpless, the man was able to start working on getting what he came for. Meantime, Sahrye rolled around on the floor trying to get herself loose. But with the wire tied so tight and cutting into her skin, it was very painful to move. He mouth was packed so full and tight that trying to make any sound caused her to gag on the wad of panties stuffed in her mouth. Sometime later, long after the man makes his get away, Sahrye's husband will come looking for her and find his wife still struggling hogtied and gagged in her office.

FileSize: 957 MiB
    Duration: 17 min 16 s

[​IMG]

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tie me up and gag me with my panties! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Luci Lovett
    Keywords:

Luci has asked him to come over to help her with a plumbing problem.  But as he checks her kitchen sink, Luci takes off her dress.  Now in only her garters, panties and nylons, she tells him that there is not really a problem.  She just wanted him to come over because she heard that he likes to tie up women. It turns out, Luci loves bondage up and asks him to tie her up.  Once her hands are tied, the man starts to tie her ankles, but Luci stops him.  "Take my panties off first, so you can use them to gag me!" So once the man has her all tied up, he picks her panties up off of the floor and stuffs and tapes them in her mouth to gag her.  A short time later, the man has Luci struggling bound and gagged on the floor. After a while, Luci finally convinces the man that she wants him to do naughty things to her while she is helpless..........NOTE: I have reached GNDB300, I will now start posting clips at 7 clips per week until I hit GNDB400. From then on, I will post clips at my Normal Pace of 5 clips per week. I will also post bonus clips on occasion.

FileSize: 841 MiB
    Duration: 15 min 9 s

[​IMG]

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Can\'t talk my way out of this! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Whitney Morgan
    Keywords:

Whitney has a man over to make some repairs. When he is finished and she gets his bill, she realizes that she does not have enough money to pay him. But Whitney is very resourceful and can usually talk her way out of most situations. Especially when she offers a man a good time. But with her bill so high, the man tells her that he wants more than just a naughtiness. Desperate and up for just about anything, Whitney agrees. A short time later, she is somewhat surprised to find herself all tied up. She worries that she may be in a little over her head with this and tries to talk to man into something else. But when he stuffs panties in her mouth and ties a rag tight over her lips. Whitney finds herself gagged and unable to say a word. She struggles to get loose, but the man comes back and ties more rope around her arms until she is completely helpless. He also replaces the gag with a sock stuffed and taped in her mouth and now she can hardly make a sound. When the man removes her skirt, Whitney assumes the fun part is about to begin. But then the man brings out more rope and ties a crotch rope tight between her legs. "How are you going to pull my pantyhose down with that there?" she tries to ask him. Whitney doesn't know how long she is going to have to stay bound and gagged like this. But the more she tugs on the crotch rope, the more excited she gets........NOTE: When I reach GNDB300, I will start posting clips at 7 clips per week until I hit GNDB400. From then on, I will post clips at my Normal Pace of 5 clips per week. I will also post bonus clips on occasion.

FileSize: 963 MiB
    Duration: 17 min 22 s

[​IMG]

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Being tied up and gagged had his hostage very Horny. 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Raven Eve
    Keywords:

He has Raven bound and gagged in the closet.  But the moment he leaves her, she kicks her way out and tries to escape out the front door.  Unfortunately for her, the man forgot something and returns. Seeing he needs to secure her better, the man uses more rope to get her all tied up and helpless.  He also gags her better, but stuffing and taping panties in her mouth.  But as he changes the gag, Raven lets him know that she is very turned on by being tied up so tight.  She lets him know that he can have his way with her before he lets her go later. So the man strips her down so her boobs are exposed.  Then to give her something to get her warmed up, he also crotch ropes Raven. This time when he leaves her, Raven makes no attempt to get loose.  After a while, she has herself worked up by rubbing herself against the rope tied between her legs.  Soon, her eyes are rolling to the back of her head as she orgasms.  This happens a few more time before the man returns and Raven keeps her tied up like this when he fucks her as promised.......NOTE: When I reach GNDB300, I will start posting clips at 7 clips per week until I hit GNDB400. From then on, I will post clips at my Normal Pace of 5 clips per week. I will also post bonus clips on occasion.

FileSize: 950 MiB
    Duration: 17 min 7 s

[​IMG]

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Teacher bound and gagged. 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Summer Hart
    Keywords:

Summer was his son's teacher.  Tonight, she lured him up to her room by telling him that she needed to discuss his son's school performance.  But Summer knew this guy liked tying girls up and that was something Summer had always fantasized.  Shortly after getting him inside, she talked into tying her up very tight.  Then, he stuffed and taped panties in her mouth gag her and now Summer was very turned on.  Now all she needed was for him to figure out how to get her tight panty girdle off so he could have some real fun with her..........NOTE: When I reach GNDB300, I will start posting clips at 7 clips per week until I hit GNDB400. From then on, I will post clips at my Normal Pace of 5 clips per week. I will also post bonus clips on occasion.

FileSize: 801 MiB
    Duration: 14 min 26 s

[​IMG]

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tie me up and do me like you do Mom! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Star Nine
    Keywords:

He was having an affair with Star's mother. Recently he was there and somehow forgot his wallet in of all places, Star's bedroom. Believing no one would be home, Mom told him to go back and get his wallet. Once he got there, he found the wallet. But as he was about to leave, Star showed up. He quickly hid in the closet and watched as Star came into the room. Then he realized that he made a big mistake. He had laid down his sunglasses right there where Star could see them. She picked them up and immediately knew what was going on. Right there in front of him, she stripped down until she was wearing only her crotch less fishnet pantyhose. Right after she took her panties off, she called the man out, telling him that she knew he was in her closet. She told the man that she knew all about the affair he and her mother were having and threatened to tell her out of town father about it, if he didn't do what she wanted. She told him that she was into bondage and wanted the man to play with her while she was tied up. The man had no choice but to give her what she wanted and soon Star was all tied up with rope. She continued to flirt with the man and when he told her that she needed to stay quiet, she refused. She told him that if he wanted her quiet, he would have to either gag her or put something in her mouth to shut her up. Although they both preferred the "Something Else" the man stuffed and taped a gag in her mouth. As he watched as Star struggled bound and gagged it was very obvious that she was very turned on. He also knew that she was going to want to want a lot more from him and this was going to be a serious problem for him. Because now Star had two things that would put him at her mercy if he didn't give her anything she wanted in the future..........NOTE: When I reach GNDB300, I will start posting clips at 7 clips per week until I hit GNDB400. From then on, I will post clips at my Normal Pace of 5 clips per week. I will also post bonus clips on occasion.

FileSize: 707 MiB
    Duration: 15 min 23 s

[​IMG]

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

You have something I want and I have something of yours! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Nadia White
    Keywords:

Nadia and her partner are holding this man's wife hostage.  Today Nadia is at the man's hose to collect the ransom. But instead of giving her the money, the man brings out rope.  Before Nadia can do anything, he grabs her and ties her up.  He then stuffs and tapes panties in her mouth to gag her.  With Nadia now struggling bound and gagged, the man calls her partner.  He lets him know that unless he gets his wife back safely, he will be keeping Nadia.  After hanging up, the man tires Nadia more securely. When her partner calls back to tell the man that he will accept his deal and tells him where he can find his wife, the man hogties Nadia.  He them leaves her goat roped with her big tits out while he goes to get his wife. 

FileSize: 835 MiB
    Duration: 15 min 3 s

[​IMG]

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

I dreamed I was tied up and gagged over his desk. 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Madalynn Raye
    Keywords:

Madalynn's boss has her waiting for him in his hotel suite. As she sits at his desk, she gets a little bored. So she goes on to his computer. A video is the first thing appears and it has Madalynn a little surprised. It is of a woman getting bound and gagged by a man. But then Madalynn notices the man is her boss. "Oh my Gosh! What kind of kinky is her into!" Madalynn asks. But Madalynn has a naughty secret. She has always fantasized that some man would tie her up, gag her and use her as he wishes. The more she watches this video, the more excited Madalynn gets. After a short while, Madlaynn gets a little tired. She lays her head down and dozes off. Sometime later, she wakes up and finds herself tied up with rope by her boss. He tells her that this is a punishment for snooping on his computer. When Madalynn starts to protest, he stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth. She is then left to struggle bound and gagged at the desk. Madalynn struggles to get loose. She tries to cry out through the gag for help. When none of this works, she works her way over to the door and tries to open it. This also does not work, so she tries to call for help on her cell phone. Maybe the fact that the person answering on the other end was TV Cartoon show character should have let her know this was only a dream. Later she is now on the floor still struggling to get free. Her skirt has risen all the way up he hips to show she is wearing a panty girdle. Something she does not remember owning. But remembers seeing her mother wearing many years ago when she was a little girl. Then her boss comes back. He lifts her up off the floor and bents her over his desk. He gets behind her and starts to pull the girdle down. At this point Madalynn starts to enjoy what is happening to her. But all of a sudden, she hears her boss talking to her. She wakes up to see him standing behind her with a started look on his face. She is quite embarrassed when she realizes that she was only dreaming.

FileSize: 774 MiB
    Duration: 17 min 23 s

[​IMG]

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Two Pair of panties stuffed in my mouth Mmmmpphh! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Serene Isley
    Keywords:

Serene has come over looking for his daughter. But when she is not there, she starts to explain to the man the reason why she is not happy. It seems her boyfriend has broken up with her because she will not let him tie her up. Serene tells the man that she would let him tie her up, but she is afraid to try it with him. The man explains that maybe she should try it. But to let someone else tie her just to see if she likes it. When he offers to help her with this problem by tying her up just for the fun of it, she agrees to let him. A short time later, the man has his daughter's best friend all tied up with rope. She then agrees to let him gag her. But she thought he was going to use a ball gag. Instead, he brings out two pair of his daughter's panties. Serene is reluctant and tries to protest, but he grabs her by the head and packs her mouth full with both pair of panties. He then ties a rag over her mouth and now Serene finds herself tightly gagged. She does her best to keep from choking on the panties as the man adds more rope until he has her trussed up very tight. He then leaves her to struggle bound and gagged in the living room. After a while the man returns and putsSerene on her knees. Using more rope he puts her in a strict kneeling hogtie and then pulls her blouse open. He also re-gags her by stuffing her mouth with a larger pair of his girl friend's panties. Again Serene is left to struggle. This time hogtied on the floor. As she squirms and moans through the gag, she starts to wonder if this was such a good idea after all.

FileSize: 924 MiB
    Duration: 17 min 7 s

[​IMG]

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tie me back up and do me again! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Carmen Valentina
    Keywords:

He knew if he grabbed Carmen, her rich husband would pay a lot of money to get her back.  But after he grabbed her, tied her up and took him to his place, he found out Carmen was not so faithful to her husband.  In fact, being tied up and gagged was something that got her very turned on.  The video begins with Carmen Not Tied Up.  She is bent over and it is obvious she is getting it from behind.  After they are finished, Carmen pulls her thong panties back up and begs the man to tie her back up so they can both get worked up to do that again. Once he has her bound and gagged again, they call her husband.  Carmen plays along and acts like she is in serious distress.  She has a hard time holding back her happiness.  Then after they hang up, the man stuffs and ties the gag back in her mouth.  The man then adds more rope because he knows Carmen likes it that way.  Then he pulls her tits out of her bra and her panties back down so she can fantasize about what is going to happen in a short while.  But Carmen can hardly control herself and soon she is having another orgasm just thinking about it..........NOTE: When I reach GNDB300, I will start posting clips at 7 clips per week until I hit GNDB400. From then on, I will post clips at my Normal Pace of 5 clips per week. I will also post bonus clips on occasion.

FileSize: 855 MiB
    Duration: 15 min 24 s

[​IMG]

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

You\'re not really the plumber, are you! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Goldie Blair
    Keywords:

Goldie has been hiding out of town, trying to get away from some bad people. Today some guy saying he is a plumber shows up to fix a water leak problem she reported. But as she is not paying any attention, he sneaks up behind her, grabs her and renders her helpless. While she cannot resist, the man strips her down to her underwear and quickly ties up and gags Goldie. Later she comes to and finds herself bound and gagged. The man returns and uses more rope to tie her more secure. He also re-gags her by stuffing her mouth and tying a rag tightly between her teeth. Before he leaves her again, the man pulls her bra down. Goldie hears the man call someone on the phone. It is at this time that she realizes she has been found and the man has come to take her back. Then a short time later, the man again returns. This time, it is time to go. he lifts Goldie up and puts her over his shoulder. Then with her bucking kicking and bouncing her big tits about, the man carries her away.

FileSize: 895 MiB
    Duration: 16 min 8 s

[​IMG]

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Latina trophy wife trussed up and stuffed like a little piggy. 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Sahrye
    Keywords:

Sahrye is married to a very rich man who likes to dress her up and show her off to his friends. Because of this, he makes her stick to a strict diet in order to maintain her girlish figure. But Sahye has a weakness for sweets.
    The video begins with Sahrye downstairs eating ice cream and marshmallows. Things she is not allowed to eat. Her husband catches her and becomes very angry. He takes her in the living, bends her over a chair and tells her, "So you want to look like a little piggy!" As he gives her a spanking, he tells her to "oink!" like a pig. When she refuses, he ties her up and brings out some items has saved for such an occasion. These items are costume pigs nose and ears. He puts them on Sahrye. Still she refuses to "oink!" as he demands. So he stuffs and ties a pair of panties in her mouth to gag her that now he wants to hear her grunt and squeal like a little pig. As she struggles bound and gagged, Sahrye has no choice but to grunt and moan through the gag. Now totally humiliated, Sahrye is very sorry that she veered off her diet and knows she will not be eating anything sweet in the near future. But this ordeal is nowhere near over as her husband hogties her and pulls her dress top down to expose her boobs. He then tells her that he doesn't have an apple. So instead he shoves a great big red ball gag in her mouth. Sahrye will then spend the rest of the day trussed up and stuffed like a little piggy.

FileSize: 908 MiB
    Duration: 16 min 23 s

[​IMG]

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Busty Blond Hitchhiker bound and gagged. 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Bella Ink
    Keywords:

A man has picked a hitch hiking girl named Bella.  He lied and told her would give her a ride to where ever she wanted to go.  But as the video begins, you see the man has her bound and gagged as he makes her hop to an old mattress on the floor of a garage. Bella grunts and whimpers through the gag, trying to get the man to listen to what she has to say.  But the man pays her no attention as he adds more rope to secure her legs better.  Just then, the man's cell phone rings and he answers.  It is his daughter asking if she can go out with some friends.  The man gives her permission to go.  But he wants to make sure she and her friends have a ride.  With Bella still trying to make noise through the gag, the man warns his daughter of the dangers of hitch hiking.  After he hangs up, the man leaves Bella struggling bound and gagged on the mattress.  But while he is away, Bella decides she needs to get away.  getting untied, is out of the question because the rope is tied so tight.  But maybe if she makes noise by kicking the garage door, someone outside might hear her.  Unfortunately for Bella, the man returns and pulls her away.  Using more rope, he ties her more secure. He then removes the gag and tells her, “What did I say I would do to you, if you didn’t cooperate!” Bella reluctantly replies, “You said you would Fuck Me!” She then begs him not to.  But the man stuffs and ties the gag back in her mouth.  As another way to warn Bella that she better cooperates, the man pull her bit tits out of her top.  He also unbuttons her pants and starts to pull them down.  But then he stops and now her is sure Bella knows he is serious. He again leaves to struggle tied up on the mattress. Bella continues to try to get loose.  But all her struggling manages to do, is get her pants to come down.

FileSize: 840 MiB
    Duration: 15 min 9 s

[​IMG]

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tied up Maids. 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Dixie Comet & Carissa Montgomery
    Keywords:

Carissa and Dixie work for a local hotel chain as housekeepers. Today they are just about done and both girls have plans to go out for a night on the town after work. But as Dixie is cleaning up one of the rooms, a man comes in and grabs her. He is here looking for something the prior guests in the room have left. Something very illegal and he cannot have Dixie interfering. So he quickly ties her up with rope. Then to quiet her protests, the man stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth. Meanwhile, Carissa is cleaning another room. When Dixie doesn't show up to help her, Carissa goes to look for her in the last room she saw her working on. She finds Dixie all tied up and gagged and quickly tries to untie her. But the man is waiting and her grabs Carissa too. Soon Carissa finds herself tied up and gagged (On Screen) right next to Dixie. Both girls try desperately to get loose. But they are tied very tight and going nowhere without help. And, with their mouths stuffed and gagged, there is no way they can communicate any kind of plan to get themselves out of this situation. Later after the man has found what he came for, he comes back to hogtie the girls so her can make his get away. He lays Carissa up on the sofa and Dixie on the floor below her. As he hogties Carissa, he cannot help but notice just how sexy she is dressed under her maid uniform. So he pulls her skirt up to get better look at her sexy panties. He also pulls her dress top open and her bra down to get a good look at her great big tits. Then after hogtying Dixie, he also pulls her her dress to see what she is wearing under. He is pleasantly surprised to find she is wearing sexy garters but No Panties. He then leaves the girls exposed in this embarrassing situation as they struggle bound and gagged.

FileSize: 897 MiB
    Duration: 16 min 11 s

[​IMG]

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

You can\'t just leave me tied spread eagle on the bed! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Hannah Perez
    Keywords:

He is having an affair with a married woman. Somehow, he forgot his cell phone at her place and needs to go back to get it. But she is at work and tells him, to go there alone. She tells him that both her husband and daughter are not home and that it shouldn't be a problem. But while he is there in her room, he hears someone arrive home, so he has to hide in the closet. All of a sudden, he sees Hannah, the woman's daughter walk into the room. From inside the closet, he watches as Hannah strips down to her panties. Then she surprises him by telling him that she knows he is in the closet. It turns out that Hannah saw him come in and took the opportunity to have her way with him. But Hannah likes it rough and she especially love to have sex when she is tied up and gagged. Having no choice but to give her what she wants, the man ties her up with rope. To gag her, he stuffs and tapes her mouth. He then leaves her to struggle on the floor bound and gagged for a short while. But when he returns, Hannah expects him to pull her panties down and let her have it. Instead, the man ties her down, spread eagle on her mother's bed. He then leaves her like this for her mother to find her. Hannah is furious as she bounces around on the bed, trying her best to get loose. She doesn't how she is going to explain this to her mom and she doesn't have very much time to think of anything. Because a short time later, she hears her mother around home.

FileSize: 895 MiB
    Duration: 16 min 11 s

[​IMG]

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

He made me pose for him tied up and gagged! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Lana Lane
    Keywords:

Lana Lane is a model. Today she is working for some guy who has her dressed in sexy black garters, lace panties, stockings and bullet bra. Everything is moving along great until the man has Lana put on a pair of pantyhose over the garters and nylons. Lana thinks that this is strange, but she is getting paid well for this, so she does as she is told. But then things get a little more strange as the man brings out rope. When he starts tying Lana up, she starts to complain. She tells the man that she doesn't do this sort of thing and demands to be untied so she can call her manager. But Lana isn't calling anyone until this photo session is over. When her complaints continue, the man stuffs and tapes her mouth to gag her. With Lana now grunting and whimpering though the gag, the man finishes tying her up. Lana soon finds herself hogtied with a piece of rope tied up between her legs. Then if she thought this was bad, things got even a little worse when the man informed her that he paid for a topless model and pulls her bra down. With Lana now struggling bound and gagged with her big boobs bouncing about, the man brings out his camera and continues shooting photos of her.

FileSize: 846 MiB
    Duration: 15 min 15 s

[​IMG]