1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Humiliation and punishment / BDSM hot video

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Feb 18, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

If mom only knew how tight you had me tied up and gagged! 720
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Sahrye
    Keywords:

This is another Girl Next Door Bondage Classic. It features Enchantress Sahrye from one of the first video scenes I produced with her.  This like all other GNDB Classics was shot before 2012, using a MiniDV Tape Camera. I post these here as an occasional added update-
    Sahrye is sitting at the table with her mother. When mom asked her how her day went, Sahrye told her that she had a good time next door with the neighbor. Sahrye then slips off into a day dream as she recalls just what happened in her neighbor's basement.
    The scene shifts next door earlier in the day. Sahye is wearing a rubber bathing cap, a bullet bra and very tight panty girdle. Her neighbor is tying her up with rope because Sahrye asked him too. After he has her all tied up, Sahrye asks him what he plans to do with her. She is hoping he tells her, something naughty. But he tells her that he has other plans. Sahrye thinks she is having a nightmare when he tells her that he plans to sell her off as a sex slave. Before she can scream, he stuffs a very LARGE pair of panties in her mouth and then wraps clear tape very tightly around her face to gag her. The panties are packed in so tight that Sahrye can hardly make a sound as she struggles frantically to get loose. After a while, the man tells Sahrye that he isn't really going to sell her. And he only told her that to scare her in hopes of getting her to struggle harder. But he also tells her that he is not going to untie her unless she can make her self cum in her panty girdle. When he ties a crotch rope between her legs, Sahrye is more than up for the challenge. As she tugs on the crotch rope and rolls around on the floor Sahrye starts to imagine to herself, what her mother would think if she only knew what the neighbor was doing to her little girl all tied up and gagged in his basement. Slowly she becomes more and more excited as she tugs on the tight crotch rope until she works herself into a wild forced orgasm.

File: MPEG-4
    FileSize: 537 MiB
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Duration: 14 min 19 s

[​IMG]
    Download link(s): LINK

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

I\'ll just turn you into a tied up and gagged little girl 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Chrissy Marie
    Keywords:

This is a story that involves Sorcery and Magic. Chrissy is a modern day witch was has taken this man captive.  He works in a lab and she want him to get her in so she can steal something . But when the man tells her that there is no way anyone but him can get into this lab, she casts a spell on him.  Suddenly the man finds that Chrissy has turned herself into him. In the process, he is now her. Now a big strong man, the witch grabs the now helpless girl and ties her up.  When she will not stop complaining, panties are stuffed and taped in the girls mouth to gag her. Now as the man, Chrissy will not have any problems getting into his lab.  Chrissy leaves the girl struggling bound and gagged with her boobs out. 

FileSize: 945 MiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 17 min 3 s

[​IMG]

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

He left me hogtied and gagged with my tits out! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Hannah Perez
    Keywords:

Hannah owes some guy a lot of money. So much, that there is no way she can pay him back. This causes her to have to leave town and go into hiding. The video begins with Hannah talking to this guy on the phone and telling him that she refuses to pay. She also adds that she is somewhere, where he will never find her. All of a sudden there is knock at her door and she think it is room service. Instead it is a man sent by the person who is owed the money. Apparently, Hannah didn't realize she could be tracked by the GPS on her cell phone. The man grabs her and ties Hannah up. To shut her up, he stuffs and ties a gag in her mouth. With Hannah struggling bound and gagged, the man calls his boss for instructions. He is told to make sure Hannah realizes what will happen if she does not pay the man. He doesn't want her harmed or abused in any way, "This Time" After all, how will he get his money if she disappears. So the man leaves her hogtied and gagged with her big tits out. The embarrassment of being found this way might be enough to get her to pay the money she owes.

FileSize: 796 MiB
    Duration: 14 min 22 s

[​IMG]

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

After I am tied up, I want to be gagged with my panties! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Misty Lovelace
    Keywords:

The man is here to rob Misty.  When he takes her into the garage, she suggests that he tie her and tells him where to fond some rope. She explains that if he doesn't, she might try to escape. Then as he is about to tie her ankles, Misty asks him if he plans to gag her.  He tells her, Yes! So, Misty suggests that he pull her panties off so he can stuff her mouth with them. As he does this, she makes sure he takes a good look at her, hoping he will realize just how turned on she is and hopefully will take advantage of her later. The man cannot help but notice Misty's naughty intentions.  Soon, Misty finds herself bound and gagged.  This has her very turned on.  Later the man hogties her on a mattress and pulls her boobs out of her bra. As Misty struggles, she makes sure the man gets a good view of her exposed pussy and he certainly does. Misty's can hardly control herself.  The idea of this man fucking her while she is bound and gagged helpless is her biggest fantasy.

FileSize: 895 MiB
    Duration: 17 min 10 s

[​IMG]

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

So I got myself untied! Now you have to fuck me! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Janira Wolfe
    Keywords:

The video starts with Janira hogtied on the bed. She explains that someone has come into her house and has tied her up like this. You would think she would be scared beyond belief. But she explains that she is very excited and turned on. In fact she goes on to say that she hopes the man who did this does not leave until he does something naughty to her. With the hope of getting the man to back and pay some attention to her, Janira starts to get loud. She even threatens to call for help with the hope the man do something to stop her. Maybe shove a gag in her mouth, or even better, shove himself in her mouth. Sure enough the man returns. When Janira sees that he is going to gag her, she gets very excited and decides to tell him that she wants him to fuck her. The man leaves Janira struggling hogtied and gagged on the bed. She is now so turned on she can hardly control herself. But there is something about Janira that this man is soon going to find out. She really loves being tied up and is very good at playing this game. So good that she knows how to get herself untied. Soon she is out of the hogtied and somehow gets herself on the floor. She works herself over to the closet mirror so she can look at and admire herself. Seeing herself bound and gagged, she starts rubbing herself against her image in the mirror. She even goes as far as trying to kiss herself through the gag. Finally Janira grows impatient. She wants this man to play with her and she wants him now. Little by little she works at getting herself completely un-tied. Then after removing the tape wrapped around her face and spitting the wad of panties that have her gagged out of her mouth, she calls for the man. When he comes in the room, finds Janira un-tied and only wearing a pair of pantyhose. He asks her how she managed to get loose. She explains to him that she is really into bondage and then gets on her knees to offer herself to him. "Are you going to fuck or what!" she tells him.

FileSize: 759 MiB
    Duration: 13 min 55 s

[​IMG]

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tied painfully tight with speaker wire. 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Rachel Adams
    Keywords:

Rachel has a thing for her neighbor, an older man.  So, she goes out of her way to get his attention.  Lately she has liked getting herself in trouble with him because she likes his form of punishment.  But when he found out she liked spankings, the man decided to try something new.  He tied her up. This turned out to be something Rachel was not too fond of.  So today when she got herself in trouble again, she made sure that there was no rope in the house. But the man found something else to tie her up with.  Speaker wire from the home stereo system. Soon, Rachel found herself tied up painfully tight.  Then the boss added a new twist.  He stuffed her mouth with panties and wrapped tape around her face and over her mouth to gag her.  Rachel struggled as the man continued to truss her up.  The wire was tight and cut into her skin. About the only good thing about her situation was when the man pulled her blouse open.  Rachel had gone out of her way, not to wear a bra in case of something like happening.  But then the man added another new twist.  He used another piece of wire to tie up between her legs.  In the end, Rachel found herself hogtied and gagged with her pussy wired tight.  As it started to hit her in just the right spot, Rachel thought to herself that maybe she could get used to this and she started to think of other ways to get herself in trouble with this man.

FileSize: 964 MiB
    Duration: 17 min 23 s

[​IMG]

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

You are not going to leave me tied up like this! 720
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Liz Andrews
    Keywords:

This is another Girl Next Door Bondage Classic featuring Liz Andrews, from one of the first videos I ever produced with her. This like all other GNDB Classics was shot before 2012, using a MiniDV Tape Camera. I post these here as an occasional added update-
    Elizabeth told the man where he could find what he was looking for. She even offered to take him and show him. But he wanted to go alone and he was going to make sure Elizabeth would be there when he got back. "Get your clothes off!" He demanded. So reluctantly Liz took off her blouse and her skirt. "Get on your knees and put your hands behind your back" He told her. He then tied her up tight with rope in her bra, panties and garterbelt. "I can't have you screaming for Help! So Open Wide!" And when Liz did as she was told, he roughly stuffed her mouth and then tied a rag tightly between her teeth to gag her. When the man left her as he prepared to leave, Liz started trying to find a way to get loose. When she realized that the rope was tied too tight, she tried to get to a window, hoping she could stand up and attract some attention from outside. But the man returned and pulled her away. To make sure Liz couldn't cause him anymore problem, he hogtied her and pulled her boobs out of her bra. As the man left, Liz tried to beg him "Please don't leave me like this"

FileSize: 497 MiB
    Duration: 13 min 17 s

[​IMG]

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

don\'t you want to do naughty things to me before you go! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Chrissy Marie
    Keywords:

When they came into the place, they didn't expect to find Chrissy home. But there she was, dressed up in only her little red nightie. They needed to do something with her. So together they used rope to tie her up good and tight. When she refused to shut up, one of them stuffed and taped a pair of her panties in her mouth to gag her. They then left her to struggle bound and gagged while they went off to look what they came here for. Later, one of these guys came back and seeing her all tied up with her boobs coming out, he just could not resist. So he removed the gag and put her on her knees so he could enjoy their little captive. Of course, the other guy had to have his turn too(Not shown). After they were done with her, one of them stuffed her mouth and again and then tied a rag between her teeth gag her again. They left her tied up and gagged on the couch again so they could finish up doing what they came for. Finally it was time for the men to leave her. But Chrissy had something to tell them. So when one of them removed the gag, hey asked him "Aren't you guys going to play with me some more!"

FileSize: 788 MiB
    Duration: 14 min 26 s

[​IMG]

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

He has me tied naked with my panties stuffed in my mouth! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Sarah Brooke
    Keywords:

A man has Sarah hogtied on a bed.  There is a knotted rage tied between her teeth to gag her.  But this doesn't seem to keep her as quiet as he would like.  So he buts her panties off and stuffs her mouth with them.  Then he tapes her mouth tight to gag  her. Now Sarah has to struggle hogtied naked with her panties packed in her mouth.

FileSize: 683 MiB
    Duration: 12 min 19 s

[​IMG]

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Latina wife ball tied on the kitchen floor. 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Cassandra Cain
    Keywords:

He has come into Cassandra's house while her husband is out.  He takes her into her kitchen and starts to tie her up. He warns her to be quiet. But Cassandra has no desire to cooperate.  So, she starts calling out for help. This gets her mouth stuffed and a dish rag tied between her teeth to gag her. The man then puts her on the floor and ties her into a strict ball tie. Now Cassandra can hardly move at all.  She also cannot make enough noise for anyone outside to hear her. Before the man makes his get away, he hogties Cassandra. He also pulls her pantyhose down and leaves her with her big tits out.

FileSize: 905 MiB
    Duration: 16 min 18 s

[​IMG]

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Watching Step Sister get tied up and gagged. 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Lauren Kiley
    Keywords:

This is an added BONUS UPDATE I am posting to kick off the Month of August: Lauren has invited the man from next door over for some naughty and very kinky fun. Today Lauren wants to be tied up and has the rope all ready for him. But there is a slight problem that Lauren is not aware of. Her step brother has suspected her little affair with the married man from next door and has stayed home from school to see what is going on. Right now, he is hiding in her closet. He watches as the man ties Lauren up and gags her. He then watches as she struggles bound and gagged. But then he makes a slight noise and Lauren hears. This is when she finds out her step brother is hiding in her closet. Knowing that pretty soon the man is going to return and start to do naughty things, she tries to cry out. But she is gagged and the man only thinks her distress is part of their game. Soon Lauren's skirt is stripped away and her bra is pulled down. She is also hogtied and crotch roped. It is bad enough that her step brother can see her tits and her pretty panties. But the real embarrassment will be when he see her get fucked while she is tied up gagged and completely helpless.

FileSize: 662 MiB
    Duration: 14 min 25 s

[​IMG]

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tie me up tight! Do what ever you want to me! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Tilly McReese
    Keywords:

A man has invaded Tilly's home. When he throws her down on the couch, she is very frightened. But then she sees that he has rope and all of a sudden, she becomes excited. "Are you going to tie me up!" she asks him. When he tells her that he is, Tilly tells to hurry up and get at it as she offers her hands behind her back. "Make it very tight" she begs him. It turns out, Tilly loves being tied up and has never found anyone who can do it right. She hopes this man can make her completely helpless. He fantasy becomes reality when a short time later, she is tied tighter than she ever has been tied before. She moans with pleasure as she is left to squirm on the sofa. Then the man returns and she sees that he has tape and a pair of panties. Very excited, she asks, "Are you going to gag me!" . When he tells her that he is, the opens her mouth wide so it can be stuffed. But then she stops him to tell him, "You know you are going to have to fuck me!" As he mouth is being stuffed, she tries to question him, "You want to, don't you!" . Now struggling bound and gagged, Tilly cannot help it, she has several bound orgasms. Then the man returns and tells her that he is going to take her up on the offer to have his way with her. But first he needs to go get something. When he pulls her tits out of her bra and hogties her, Tilly cannot control herself as she waits in anticipation. But then her door bell rings. "Oh No! Just what I don't need right now! Someone to rescue me!" she thinks to herself. "GO AWAY!" she tries to scream through the gag.

FileSize: 842 MiB
    Duration: 15 min 25 s

[​IMG]

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

You wont be fucking anyone\'s boyfriend tonight! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Janelyn Doe
    Keywords:

JaneLyn is at her best friend Sahrye's house. When Sahrye tells her that her boyfriend brought the idea of tying Sahrye up to spice up their sex life, JaneLyn started to panic. This is because the night before, JaneLyn was getting fucked by Sahrye's boyfriend after he tied her up and gagged her in Sahrye's bed. JaneLyn tried to play it off by telling Sahrye that she should try it. So Sahrye told her that she would, but would first like to see what bondage was all about. JaneLyn told her that she had tied it and it was a lot of fun. When Sahrye asked if she could try it by tying JaneLyn up, she was a bit apprehensive. But she reluctantly agreed to let her friend practice on her. As Sahrye started to truss her up with rope, JaneLyn started to remember the excitement she experienced the night before. She tried very hard to fight the urge to get turned on. But things took a turn for the worse when Sahrye brought out a pair of panties she said she found in her bed today. JaneLyn saw that they were her panties and now she knew she was caught. But instead of denying that she fucked Sahrye's boyfriend, JaneLyn started to taunt her friend. This only angered Sahrye more and she grabbed JaneLyn by the hair. When JaneLyn gasped, Sahrye shoved the panties in her open mouth and then wapped her face with tape to gag her. JaneLyn squealed loud as she tried to protest. But she was now tightly bound, gagged and going no where. When Sahrye left her, she struggled hard to get loose. Later Sahrye removed JaneLyn's skirt. She also hogtied her and told her that this was the way would be spending the rest of the day and night. As JaneLyn laid there helplessly hogtied and gagged, Sahrye let her know that she wouldn't be fucking anyone's boyfriend tonight.

FileSize: 698 MiB
    Duration: 14 min 25 s

[​IMG]

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hogtied naked in the bathroom. 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Annabelle Genovisi
    Keywords:

A man has grabbed Annabelle and has taken her to his place. He needs to make sure she stays. So believing this would be enough to keep her from running off, he takes her dress and puts her in the bathroom. Annabelle is desperate and even though she is now in only a pair of panties, she decides to make a run for it. But just as she gets to the door, the man catches her. Realizing he is going to have to take drastic measures to keep her from running off, the man makes Annabelle take off her panties. He wads them up, stuffs them in her mouth and then tapes her mouth to gag her. Annabelle whimpers and grunts through the gag as the man ties her up. But when he leaves her again, Annabelle again tries to escape. Again she only makes it to the door before the man catches her. So he drags her back in and this time, he ties her much more secure and leaves her hogtied completely naked in the bathroom. Now there is no way Annabelle will be going anywhere.

FileSize: 671 MiB
    Duration: 15 min 1 s

[​IMG]

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Go ahead! Shove it in my mouth! 720
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Christina Carter
    Keywords:

This is another Girl Next Door Bondage Classic. These videos are from my early days when I used a MiniDV Tape Camera. I post them as an added update-Christina wanted to feel total helplessness. So he tied her up with lots of roped. As she struggled around on the floor, enjoying the feel of the tight rope in her fishnet pantyhose with her big tits bouncing around, Christina had one more request. She wanted to have a big gag shoved in her mouth. So he stuffed a large wad of cloth in her mouth and then used clear tape to make sure it stayed packed in. Christina would then spend the rest of the afternoon rolling around on the floor, giving him a good look at all of her curves, especially her great big tits.

FileSize: 390 MiB
    Duration: 10 min 24 s

[​IMG]

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tying me up so tight has me hot and horny! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Vivian Irene Pierce
    Keywords:

Vivian liked to be tied up.  Today she was waiting for her boyfriend to come over when there was a knock at her door. Thinking it was the pizza delivery guy, she answered. The next thing she knew, Vivian found herself tied up and it wasn't by her boyfriend. She had never been tied up by a stranger before and she had never been tied up so tight.  She was scared of what was going to happen to her. But that is when she realized just how turned on she was. So, just before the man gagged her, Vivian told him that she wanted him to do naughty things to her. Now struggling bound and gagged, Vivian couldn't do anything about her skirt rising up her hips to give the man a nice view of her pretty white lace panties. But that didn't bother her at all.  Because she was hoping that maybe he would stop thinking about robbing her and start thinking about pulling her panties down.

FileSize: 782 MiB
    Duration: 14 min 6 s

[​IMG]

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Secret Agent girl caught snooping. 720
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Christina Carter
    Keywords:

This is another Girl Next Door Bondage Classic. This is Chistina Carter from before 2012 with a MiniDV Tape camera. These Bondage Classics are an ADDED Extra Update feature:  
    Christina has been caught spying. Now they have her tied up and want to know who she is working for. Christina refuses to tell them and now they need to figure out their method of interrogation to make her talk. But for now, she needs to be shut up. The enemy spy stuffs a pair of panties in her mouth and then ties a rag over her packed mouth to gag her. Christina is left to struggle in the chair. She tied tight with rope around her elbows, chest and waist making it very difficult to move. With her arms pulled and tied back, her chest is forced forward causing her big boobs to put a strain on the zipper of her tight blouse. Christina has been trained in escape techniques and she works her way off of the chair. She gives little thought that her struggling has caused her short skirt to rise, giving us a view of her panties under her white girdle. Christina rolls around on the floor trying to find a loose knot. Unfortunately her captor is well trained also, and has tied her so well, there is no escape. The video ends with Christina now hogtied on the floor. Her blouse has been opened and her bra is pulled down to expose her very large boobs.

FileSize: 372 MiB
    Duration: 9 min 54 s

[​IMG]

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The bitch tied me up and stuffed panties in my mouth! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Chichi Medina
    Keywords:

Chichi believes Chrissy is from a government agency here to talk to her about her taxes.  But Chrissy only told her this to get her to let her inside.  Once there, Chrissy over powers Chichi. The next thing Chichi knows, Chrissy has her tied up tight and gagged.  She struggles to get loose, but Chrissy has her tied tight and there is no escape. Later, Someone comes to the door and knocks.  Chichi tries to cry out. But Chrissy comes back and keeps her quiet.  Worried that the person might come back, Chrissy hogties Chichi and re-gags her to keep her more quiet.  She also pulls Chichi's big tits out of her bra and leaves like this to be found later by her husband.

FileSize: 800 MiB
    Duration: 14 min 26 s

[​IMG]

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

So! Now that I have your big tits all tied up! 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Pepper Sterling
    Keywords:

When I saw Pepper in the hotel bar, I just could not resist. She was perfect. Very curvy with a nice set of big boobs and an ass to for. Then as I got closer, I heard her telling the guy she was talking to what room she was in and maybe he could go up later. Listening to her talk with that sexy southern accent did it. I had to have her. So while she wasn't looking I reached into her purse and stole one of her room keys. I went up to her room and waited with my bag or rope and a roll of tape. While I waited, I went through her luggage and picked out the biggest pair of her panties. I only had to wait about 30 minutes and luckily she came in alone. Even if she brought someone liked that guy she was talking to up, it would not have been that big of a problem. I had enough rope and tape to tie him up too and make him watch. She was shocked when I grabbed her and made her bend over a chair as I tied her up with rope. Once she was secured, I stuffed those panties I picked out in her mouth and wrapped them in tight with the tape. I wanted a better look at her in her underwear, so I untied her hands and made her take off the dress. Wow!, I could not believe how lucky I was. She was wearing garters and stockings. Getting her naked would have to wait. I loved seeing women dressed like this. Especially loved seeing them struggle bound and gagged sexy underwear. So pulling those pretty panties off and letting her have it would have to wait. But I did have to see those great big tits. So I pulled the bra down before I hogtied her. And since I am such a nice guy, I also tied a piece of rope up between her legs so she could get to enjoy herself and hopefully get herself all worked up for what was to come later.

FileSize: 774 MiB
    Duration: 17 min 20 s

[​IMG]

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Should Not Have Gone Home For The Holidays. 1 920
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Sahrye
    Keywords:

This is an added BONUS Update featuring Enchantress Sahrye:
    I Thought it would be a good idea to come home from the holiday, Do some laundry eat some home cooked meals, little did i know that those things were NOT going to occur. What did happen was a man ties me to a chair and starts going through my room, I call out for him wondering what in the world could he be doing. he comes out holding one of my private toys in his hand, he proceeds to gag me with my ball gag and then continues to look through my house for more goodies. I guess the gag was not doing its job of keeping me quite enough that he comes back removes the ball gag and over the mouth gags me not before shoving a well worn dirty sock in my mouth! Lets just say the turkey wasn't the only thing stuffed this holiday.

FileSize: 456 MiB
    Duration: 10 min 12 s

[​IMG]