1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Humiliation and associate with those who like BDSM

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Feb 27, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Good Girls Follow The Rules Part 2 – WTF!!!
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Good Girls Follow The Rules Part 2 – WTF!!!

File information:
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 207 MiB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 12 min 52 s

[​IMG]
    In the second half of this series shows me completely lose the ability to adjust to the pain.  Squirming around in place and struggling to find any kind of way to find comfort but for as long as I had been tied in that one position made it almost impossible.  Five minutes more was all I needed to endure but without knowing how much time I had left was fucking my mind into flipping out.  Do I really need to say whether my Punisher let me out or made me stay for as long as I could?
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Good Girls Follow The Rules Part 2 – WTF!!!

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Good Girls Follow The Rules Part 1 – Take It Like a Champ
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Good Girls Follow The Rules Part 1 – Take It Like a Champ

File information:
    Size: 679 MiB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 17 min 27 s

[​IMG]
    This is a 30-minute, two-part series where my Punisher has me one one position from start to finish. Already tied in a squatting postion with a tight crotch rope, rope around my legs and thighs, and my wrists and elbows bound together. For the first half of this scene, it isn’t so bad until we hit the 3:02 minute mark. Having to squat was starting to burn my thighs and every time I tried shifting my weight forward, my arms were being jerked back by the lifted elbows. To complete his rigging, Punisher loops a knot around my neck and ties me to my thighs, now making it even harder to find comfort. So much pain, the drool poured over the ball gag in my mouth and drenched my pantyhose. After passing the first 10 minutes, nipple clamps were added to my tits and I could feel my feel my tolerance for pain quickly decrease. My Punisher could see I was beginning to fall apart but he wasn’t letting me go that easy without agreeing to go for another 10 minutes. HD 720p www.AsianaStarr.com
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Good Girls Follow The Rules Part 1 – Take It Like a Champ

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Japanese School Girl Bound and Gagged Custom Video Part 2 – TOP SELLING CLIP!
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Japanese School Girl Bound and Gagged Custom Video Part 2 – TOP SELLING CLIP!

File information:
    Size: 114 MiB
    Resolution: 450 x 800
    Duration: 13 min 45 s

[​IMG]
    Now this little cock tease is upset because her mouth is duct taped shut. Seeing that she’s not really enjoying this all too much, her abductor removes her shoes off and tickles her tiny feet. Then he yanks her panties to the side, grabs the vibrating toy, and strokes her clit violently, determined to make her cum. Now that he’s got her excited, he quickly pulls away to watch her squirm about on the bed. Maybe next time she’ll learn not prance around the campus like a little slut.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Japanese School Girl Bound and Gagged Custom Video Part 2 – TOP SELLING CLIP!

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Japanese School Girl Bound and Gagged Custom Video Part 1 – TOP SELLING CLIP!
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Japanese School Girl Bound and Gagged Custom Video Part 1 – TOP SELLING CLIP!

File information:
    Size: 145 MiB
    Duration: 16 min 27 s

[​IMG]
    Uh oh! Poor little Japanese school girl snatched up and tied on the bed against her will. Mouth stuffed to capacity and bound into a ball tie. Kicking and screaming so much, the glasses fall off her pretty little face. Because she wants to be a little cock tease with her short skirt and white button up shirt with her titties popping out, she’s gonna be taught a lesson. Her abductor reaches into his hand bag and shoves a vibrator down her white panties and watches her squirm around until she finally succumb to the vibrations at the same time trying to fight her urge to orgasm.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Japanese School Girl Bound and Gagged Custom Video Part 1 – TOP SELLING CLIP!

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Devious Moods Part 6 – 20 Shots
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Devious Moods Part 6 – 20 Shots

File information:
    Size: 97.5 MiB
    Duration: 9 min 13 s

[​IMG]
    After a long, HOT session, Punisher ungags and unties me but only leaving my ankles and wrists tied. Providing my body with a little bit of pleasure, he runs his hands all over my yearning body as I bend over and back up onto him. He grabs the paddle and gives my tits a few hits, then takes the crop and gives me an option – 5 more shots to my titties, or 20 to the ass and the deal is, if I fail to keep my heads out of place, the counting starts over… let’s see what happens…
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Devious Moods Part 6 – 20 Shots

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Devious Moods Part 5 – Be Still
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Devious Moods Part 5 – Be Still

File information:
    Size: 95.6 MiB
    Duration: 9 min 56 s

[​IMG]
    After making me give him a show, he sure knew how to work me with his words – telling me how he could do so many things to that ass. Seeing that I was really struggling to remain in position for him, he cuts me a deal to let me out as long as I stand still and take the punishment for the last few minutes.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Devious Moods Part 5 – Be Still

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Human Candelabra
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Human Candelabra

File information:
    Size: 104 MiB
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Duration: 12 min 55 s

[​IMG]
    Strapped to the bondage bench, Ava&8217;s legs are spread far apart, a barrier is placed in front of her head and face are to obscure her view. Mistress Irony, places lit candles between her toes and fingers, watching as the hot wax slowly runs down the candle and sears Ava&8217;s delicate skin. With a significant amount of wax covering her body, Irony decides that maybe Ava deserves a bit a pleasure, after all she did make a fantastic candle stick.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Human Candelabra

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Toys and Orgasms
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Toys and Orgasms

File information:
    Size: 97.2 MiB
    Duration: 12 min 0 s

[​IMG]
    Secured tightly to the dungeon&8217;s bondage bench, Vyxen&8217;s Master proceeds to encase her entire body in wax. Demanding that she takes an active role in her own pleasure, Vyxen is made not only to watch herself, but also to give herself multiple orgasms through a variety of deprived methods. Of course at the end, it was Master&8217;s turn..
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Toys and Orgasms

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Art of Manipulation
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: The Art of Manipulation

File information:
    Size: 91.1 MiB
    Duration: 11 min 17 s

[​IMG]
    Lilly, Lilly, Lilly.She just can&8217;t seem to get it right. As hard as she tries, she always seems to end up on the punishment bench. Sometimes Master thinks she does it on purpose, just to experience the pleasure that is always delivered on. So how far will Lilly go? How far will Master go? Watch and see.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: The Art of Manipulation

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Screams of Leila
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Screams of Leila

File information:
    Size: 87.5 MiB
    Duration: 10 min 49 s

[​IMG]
    Well, Jada has a devised a plan for our lovely Leila. You start by securing your victims arms firmly above her head. Then you whip her, to give her a bit of life. Next you apply a good electrical charge to her body. Once she&8217;s hot. then the fun really starts and you&8217;ll hear the screams throughout the dungeon.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Screams of Leila

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Daddy Issues
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Daddy Issues

File information:
    Size: 100 MiB
    Duration: 12 min 28 s

[​IMG]
    How Jade loved to be disciplined. How she wanted to be dominated by him. You see Jade loved older men. She loved how vulnerable she felt around them, especially Master Blackthorne. To be tied up, unable to move, legs spread wide, even the thought made her pussy wet with anticipation.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Daddy Issues

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Montreal Delight
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Montreal Delight

File information:
    Size: 90.9 MiB
    Duration: 11 min 18 s

[​IMG]
    Gab surveyed Amylee, his eye&8217;s following the lines of her body. How delicious she looked, all splayed out for him. How he was going to enjoy the afternoon. He could already hear Amylee&8217;s, screams of pain and moans of pure ecstasy. He smirked, preparing for the delights ahead.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Montreal Delight

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

BackBender
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: BackBender

File information:
    Size: 101 MiB
    Duration: 12 min 35 s

[​IMG]
    Sensual, tantalizing and really really hot. That&8217;s how we would describe this weeks update. Vyxen Steele has one thing on her mind, that is to put her Master&8217;s cock as far down her throat as possible.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: BackBender

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Daytime Fantasies
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Daytime Fantasies

File information:
    Size: 117 MiB
    Duration: 14 min 34 s

[​IMG]
    We love Goddess Starla. She always knows the perfect mix of harsh punishment, loving attention and exquisite ecstasy. Ava is always the most willing submissive. Today is no exception. Goddess knows exactly how to play with Ava and brings her to a body shaking orgasm, again and again.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Daytime Fantasies

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Experiments In Electricity
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Experiments In Electricity

File information:
    Size: 88.4 MiB
    Duration: 11 min 0 s

[​IMG]
    It&8217;s one of those rare occasions when Master David is more interested in experimentation then playing out a scene. His mostly willing sub, has kindly offered her body for his games. The problem starts when Nyssa tries very hard to not laugh during some electrical play. As soon as David releases that she was trying to trick him, the real punishment begins.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Experiments In Electricity

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

For Your Pleasure
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: For Your Pleasure

File information:
    Size: 95.8 MiB
    Duration: 11 min 55 s

[​IMG]
    Shauna knows how to take care of her slave, to help him let go of the day&8217;s stresses and allow her to work her magic. She forces him to lay back and relax, to enjoy the sensations that she is creating for him. After his complete and total satisfaction, Shauna takes matters into her own hands.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: For Your Pleasure

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Games of Choices
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: A Games of Choices

File information:
    Size: 101 MiB
    Duration: 12 min 27 s

[​IMG]
    Mistress Irony loves games, she especially loves making up games that fulfill her desires. The problem with Mistresses games is that she changes the rules. You see her greatest pleasure is to watch her subjects squirm as they try to figure how to get what they want. When will they learn that the only winner will be the lovely Mistress herself.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: A Games of Choices

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Freedom, of Sorts
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: A Freedom, of Sorts

File information:
    Size: 67.7 MiB
    Duration: 8 min 24 s

[​IMG]
    In an unique move, Sir has decided to let Daisy experience only the pleasurable side of his bondage. After removing her collar, temporarily of course, Daisy is overwhelmed with sensations. Pleasurable,delicious sensations that bring her to a screaming orgasm. If I were Daisy, I would be wondering why Sir being so nice and what does he have in store for her next?
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: A Freedom, of Sorts

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Too Much of a Good Thing
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Too Much of a Good Thing

File information:
    Size: 80.8 MiB
    Duration: 10 min 3 s

[​IMG]
    Lilly was at her mercy, restrained, legs spread wide open, her pussy completely exposed. Her very predicament, the venerability of the situation made her wet with excitement. She wanted to feel, to experience that delicate balance between pain and pleasure, because it was that place that gave her the most amazing orgasms.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Too Much of a Good Thing

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mail-Order Sub
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Mail-Order Sub

File information:
    Size: 145 MiB
    Duration: 18 min 6 s

[​IMG]
    What happens when 2 Dom&8217;s get married and both refuse to submit to the other? Master Eric, being the loving husband he is has the perfect solution. He orders a sub through the mail as a gift for wife, Mistress Irony. &8220;Slut&8221; learns fast that having one Dom is bad, having two is almost impossible and when those two are married, it&8217;s well&8230;HELL. Heavenly Hell. &8220;She&8217;s wet, very wet&8221; Mistress Irony exclaims. As the power struggle rages between them, Slut kind of wishes that she could just run away. When Eric and Irony finally decide the &8220;work together&8221;, our story has a happy ending for everyone.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Mail-Order Sub