1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Humiliation and associate with those who like BDSM

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Feb 27, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Elegant Slut Part 1
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Elegant Slut Part 1

File information:
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 104 MiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 15 min 32 s

[​IMG]
    Martin saw this sexy dress and bought it for me to wear for the live show. Not only does it excite me when he buys me an outfit that he wants to see me in, but I know he’s got a position in mind when he imagines this dress on my body. He knows exactly how he’s going to gag me, rope me and what he’ll do. He ties my elbows and wraps layers of rope around my waist. He exposes my tits so he can clamp them with the clovers, then ties a tight crotch rope to compliment my outfit. While my mouth is gagged with an eyelet threaded into the ball, a rope is used to attach the ball gag to the ceiling to keep my head back and keep me on my feet.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Elegant Slut Part 1

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ready Part 2
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Ready Part 2

File information:
    Size: 198 MiB
    Duration: 29 min 31 s

[​IMG]
    At almost 50-minutes of suffering, I was starting to get a little tired and restless. When I start rocking or swaying back and forth, that’s an indication that I’m nearing the edge. The faster I rock my body, the greater my suffering. My muffled moans from underneath the tightly wrapped panel gag get louder with each minute. Just before I start losing myself, Martin approaches from behind and slides his fingers over my pussy chain – so wet that the chain was covered in my juice. At that moment, I completely forget that I was in any level of discomfort… until he aggressively grabs the chain and brings me back to my suffering state… making sure that I remain there for an entire hour.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Ready Part 2

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ready Part 1
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Ready Part 1

File information:
    Size: 726 MiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
    Duration: 31 min 10 s

[​IMG]
    Sometimes, all it takes is the way I am handled to get me extra excited while I’m being bound. Sometimes, it’s all about the way Martin grabs me, gags me, touches me, cuff me and punish my pussy. When he’s in this particular mood, I know I’ll enjoy myself even more! Lead into the Playroom by my hair, then f0rced to stand and spread my legs while I wait for each piece of restraint to be put on. It was our new, clear panel gag! Martin wraps a short chain around my neck, cuffs my elbows and wrists, then uses a long chain to wrap around my ass and pussy. Martin also connects the chain around my neck to the cuffs around my elbows. I loved it so much that I couldn’t keep my hands off his cock every time he was behind me.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Ready Part 1

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Walk in the Park Part 1
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Walk in the Park Part 1

File information:
    Size: 681 MiB
    Duration: 28 min 40 s

[​IMG]
    Tonight was a walk in the park… NOT! But Martin did kind of take it easy on me by simply tying me up and just watching me. He roped my elbows and wrists, put a crotch rope on, gagged my mouth with the perfect sized ball gag, tied a ponytail and attached that to my elbows. I could do whatever I wanted but there wasn’t much for me to do but stand there and take it. Free to stand, bend my knees, walk around, squat, pick my legs up, bend forward and move around but none of that was doing anything to relieve the discomfort or making me feel any better. I better not keep still for too long or Martin just might add something more to my discomfort!
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Walk in the Park Part 1

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Well-Worth It
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Well-Worth It

File information:
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Duration: 26 min 24 s

[​IMG]
    It was Friday night and Martin and I stopped by one of our favorite local bars to grab a couple drinks. I was wearing my “Asiana in the office” attire – sheer, black pantyhose, heels and a little mini skirt. I must’ve been oblivious to the fact that I was attracting some attention at the bar because we ended the night with me tied up in the Playroom. And when I say “tied up”, I mean, tied up HARD. It started with the crotch rope tied to my elbows. That was punishing in itself. Then, it lead to my arms being pulled up into a strappado which made it insanely difficult to manage. I was already in tears before Martin could finish tying me. All while I am in a crying, drooling fit, Martin continues to secure my chest rope to the bottom of the wooden frame in front of me, then finishes with my ponytail tightly tied back. At that point, I wanted to tap out but I knew we had only just begun.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Well-Worth It

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Adequately Worked
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Adequately Worked

File information:
    Size: 184 MiB
    Duration: 27 min 23 s

[​IMG]
    When Martin started me off with a double ring gag, I loved it. I love when he uses he fingers to punish my mouth – ramming them down my throat so he can get me ready for what my mouth truly wants, which is a ball gag. When he slid that ball in my mouth, it felt right. Like it belongs. But then he added the clamps and it didn’t end there. I was OK standing in my 6″ heels, belted by leather until weights were slowly added to each clover that dangled from my nipple. That’s when the pain shifted all to my nipples and I slowly started to lose myself.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Adequately Worked

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wonderous Hogtie Part 1
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Wonderous Hogtie Part 1

File information:
    Size: 178 MiB
    Duration: 26 min 31 s

[​IMG]
    Martin hogtied me tonight and you all know how much I love being hogtied. What I also loved was what I was wearing because it was perfect for this hard, tight hogtie. It was perfect for roping my ankles, my elbows and then folding me together into a tiny package. With a big ball strapped tightly in my mouth and my ponytail f0rcing my head back, I couldn’t ask for anything more.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Wonderous Hogtie Part 1

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Purple Gag for the Warm Up Part 2
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Purple Gag for the Warm Up Part 2

File information:
    Size: 486 MiB
    Duration: 17 min 58 s

[​IMG]
    After the white ball was strapped in tight, the suffering began. Now, my elbows were starting to hurt and my mouth started to ache. All I could think about was how badly I wanted to be untied but how much I needed to last. It took every bit of me to keep going and between the drool, the tears and bearing down on the pain, I lasted ’til the end.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Purple Gag for the Warm Up Part 2

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Purple Gag for the Warm Up Part 1
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Purple Gag for the Warm Up Part 1

File information:
    Size: 702 MiB
    Duration: 26 min 11 s

[​IMG]
    I love how Martin starts me off with the purple gag and some breath play. The reason he felt he needed to “warm me up” was because I had not been tied in a few weeks since I was not feeling well so he used the purple ball to get my mouth nice and ready. After that purple ball was strapped tight, Martin ropes my elbows behind my back, ties my ankles together, adds rope above and below my chest, then adds the nipple clamps. A tight ponytail is tied to an overhead point and I’m left to stand there while my mouth is getting worked. After some time, Martin swaps gags to the massive white ball and when he slips the purple ball out, the white ball slides right in – fitting perfectly between my lips.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Purple Gag for the Warm Up Part 1

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Silent Night Part 2
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Silent Night Part 2

File information:
    Size: 166 MiB
    Duration: 24 min 42 s

[​IMG]
    I was pretty calm and quiet for a majority of the position but halfway through, I start to get antsy. My arms were the first to bother me and this time, even with the tight crotch rope, the big ball and the clovers, the discomfort of my arms outweighed everything else. Luckily, I was a good girl and managed to endure it for the entire show.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Silent Night Part 2

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Silent Night Part 1
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Silent Night Part 1

File information:
    Size: 134 MiB
    Duration: 19 min 19 s

[​IMG]
    This was another position where Martin didn’t want to do much but watch. He didn’t want to destroy me but make me suffer for a long time, standing in my heels. The perfect way to make that happen without any effort is with a nice big ball gag, lots of rope around my chest – squeezing my tightly tied elbows together, a crotch rope to punish my pussy, clovers on my nipples, my throat roped to the ceiling and my legs tied together. I had a lot going on but what bothered me the most was that “needy Asiana” wasn’t getting much attention for Martin.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Silent Night Part 1

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Holding Out
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Holding Out

File information:
    Size: 162 MiB
    Duration: 23 min 17 s

[​IMG]
    I was wearing a bra and panty set with a pair of metallic chrome heels. Martin decided to use leather tonight and put me in a position where I had to stand the entire time. But don’t worry… Martin did attach a chain from the strap around my neck to the ceiling to help me stand. He wrapped leather belts around my waist and thighs, a few to cinch my arms together and then a couple more above and below my chest. Then, he added a ring gag – switching it up a bit. I prefer being ball gagged except when Martin uses clothespins on my tongue – that, I love. I love the way they make me drool. And the more pins that are added, the more I drool. Finally, Martin completes me by placing the wand between my legs but just enough to tease me while he flogs me with the cat o’ nine tails. After delivering several blows with the leather tails, Martin cranks the Hitachi on high and at that moment, I knew I needed to refrain from cumming because I knew that once I orgasm, I’d need to be released. So, I held out for as long as I could so that I could last a little while longer.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Holding Out

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lucky Asiana Part 2
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Lucky Asiana Part 2

File information:
    Size: 138 MiB
    Duration: 20 min 29 s

[​IMG]
    There’s not much I can do but enjoy my bonds. I can move my feet and turn about but I can’t go too far. Besides… the torment is at my feet. So I stand there, quietly suffering until Martin releases me.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Lucky Asiana Part 2

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lucky Asiana Part 1
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Lucky Asiana Part 1

File information:
    Size: 116 MiB
    Duration: 16 min 42 s

[​IMG]
    I was tied in a standing position the whole time so I wasn’t in any pain but I was in a lot of discomfort. Starting with the 6″ strappy heels, the bite from the nipple clamps and the rope around my neck, I was very uncomfortable. Martin tied my arms behind my back and to my crotch rope, added a super tight crotch rope and a nicely sized ball gag. The first thing that bothered me was my heels. Having to stand in them alone for over 20 minutes straight is really bothersome to my feet but this is where Martin wants to leave me – standing in my 6″ heels for the remainder of the show.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Lucky Asiana Part 1

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Breathing is Overrated Part 2
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Breathing is Overrated Part 2

File information:
    Size: 67.1 MiB
    Duration: 9 min 59 s

[​IMG]
    I was kept in a sort of doggy position for the last 10 minutes of the show. On my bound hands and knees with my tied feet in the air. Pussy punished by the crotch rope, unable to breathe from the neck rope – both tied to the ceiling. If I move slightly forward, back, up, down or to the side, it didn’t matter, I would either choke myself or hurt my pussy and eventually, I exhausted my arms from using them to keep myself upright. First time in a position like this and I loved it!
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Breathing is Overrated Part 2

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bound in Traffic Part 2
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Bound in Traffic Part 2

File information:
    Size: 156 MiB
    Duration: 22 min 28 s

[​IMG]
    Once traffic started slowing down and merging into one lane, we were screwed. Martin couldn’t switch lanes, he couldn’t exit, he couldn’t get over to the breakdown lane… we were surrounded. And to make matters worse, we were surrounded by diesel trucks. One to the right of us, one to the left and another right behind us. If it wasn’t a truck, it was a minivan or a tractor trailer. Something like this would normally be sexy, enjoyable and oddly relaxing for me but it wasn’t this time. I was almost paralyzed in fear that I’d be seen and Martin was shitting bricks lol. We were certain SOMEONE would see us and call the police but there was nothing we could do. I was all the way in the back, Martin was trying to weed through traffic, I was trying not to move, Martin was panicking. At one point, he tried getting me to scoot closer to him so that he could untie me but without even trying, I knew there was just no way I was getting myself over to him but we had nothing left. With all it took, I started opening and closing my knees in desperation to move in Martin direction but all that was happening was me, turning myself in circles! lol Luckily, we were able to finally exit the freeway and get me untied. And after that horror show, we learned that because it was overcast that day, the windows were dark enough that passersby were not able to see into the truck. We got LUCKY. Stick around until the very end and you will see the BTS clip of the conversation we had after the fact.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Bound in Traffic Part 2

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bound in Traffic Part 1
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Bound in Traffic Part 1

File information:
    Size: 650 MiB
    Duration: 22 min 23 s

[​IMG]
    It was all sexy and fun when Martin and I set out on another bound trip to the mall until things took a turn for the worse. We intentionally planned on going to the AZ Mills mall, a good 40-minute drive there. We thought a 40-minute hogtie in the back of the SUV would be a good length to be bound and gagged so we were very eager to head out. We found a good spot for Martin to pull over and tie me up, closed the trunk and hit the freeway. It was all highway all the way there – perfect. Everything was wonderful until traffic started slowing down… no big deal right? But then traffic went from slow to bumper to bumper and then lanes started merging. It wasn’t long before we quickly realized things could end very badly.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Bound in Traffic Part 1

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Less Talk, More Arch Part 2
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Less Talk, More Arch Part 2

File information:
    Size: 390 MiB
    Duration: 18 min 29 s

[​IMG]
    With my body pulled into an arch by my ankles and wrists, I can’t do much but sway side to side as I begin to tire out. Several minutes pass by and I continue to rock… another several minutes go by and Martin comes in to give me some attention, and then I’m alone again. Swaying side to side to get me through to the end.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Less Talk, More Arch Part 2

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Less Talk, More Arch Part 1
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Less Talk, More Arch Part 1

File information:
    Size: 461 MiB
    Duration: 19 min 26 s

[​IMG]
    I loved how challenging the position was that Martin put me in. From the moment he put me in a kneeling position on the wooden spool and my wrists were tied to my ankles, I knew it was something that would break me down in time. The hardest part about it was the arch. With my shoulders already as taught as possible, my wrists being tied to my crossed ankles made it so that I could not sit up straight or lower myself down. I loved that it didn’t break me right away, but tear me down very slowly.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Less Talk, More Arch Part 1

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bound, Gagged and Hooded Orgasm
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Bound, Gagged and Hooded Orgasm

File information:
    Size: 482 MiB
    Duration: 13 min 18 s

[​IMG]
    Tonight, I wanted to be naked and hooded and I wanted to gag and hood myself. So we started off with me, naked in heels. Then, I gagged myself with my favorite sized ball and slipped the hood over my face. The kind that only had a small opening for the mouth. Martin did the rest… cinching my elbows, wrists, waist, ankles, legs and thighs with thick leather belts and straps. After strapping me up, down and all around, Martin wedges the Hitachi between my legs, barely touching my clit, vibrating at an excruciatingly low speed. Something that he knew, would take a while to make me cum but that was part of the plan – so that I’d have to suffer before getting my reward.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Bound, Gagged and Hooded Orgasm