1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Humiliation and associate with those who like BDSM

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Feb 27, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wet and Dirty Hogtie Part 2 – Good Girls Like it Messy
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Wet and Dirty Hogtie Part 2 – Good Girls Like it Messy

File information:
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 79.1 MiB
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Duration: 17 min 43 s

[​IMG]
    This scene is SMOKIN’ HOT. A live bondage show shot in the middle of summer inside the crazy hot Playroom. Martin wet the ground really well and has me tightly hogtied to struggle and roll around in it… naked. Mouth gagged with a sexy ball gag, elbows are crushed and my pussy is punished with a crotch rope that’s buried deep inside me. I absolutely loved it tonight!
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Wet and Dirty Hogtie Part 2 – Good Girls Like it Messy

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wet and Dirty Hogtie Part 1 – How Lovely
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Wet and Dirty Hogtie Part 1 – How Lovely

File information:
    Size: 74.3 MiB
    Duration: 16 min 27 s

[​IMG]
    What’s there not to love about tonight’s live show!? Naked in heels, in my favorite position, soaking wet and all over the dirty, wet ground! Ball gagged, elbows crushed, pussy roped and rolling around while Martin makes sure I stay completely drenched!
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Wet and Dirty Hogtie Part 1 – How Lovely

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Twice in a Row
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Twice in a Row

File information:
    Size: 88.2 MiB
    Duration: 19 min 44 s

[​IMG]
    Right after I was hogtied in the office (seen in this video here http://asianastarr.com/members/topless-and-hogtied-in-jean-cut-offs/), instead of continuing on in the bedroom, we took round two in the Playroom. Martin used leather straps around to crush my elbows, bind my legs and ankles together, then one more for my throat and around my waist. He used a very punishing leather head harness with a plug for my mouth so he could gain access to one of my slutty holes. Clover clamps were clamped on my nipples and the head harness was tied to the ceiling so I was f0rced in a stationary standing position. Very strict and very punishing for such a simplistic position.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Twice in a Row

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Topless and Hogtied in Jean Cut Offs
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Topless and Hogtied in Jean Cut Offs

File information:
    Size: 117 MiB
    Duration: 26 min 31 s

[​IMG]
    After a day of running around, on our way home, Martin told me he wanted to tie me up that night. He said he wanted me in a pair of heels and my jean cut off shorts. The ones that are so tiny that they pretty much fit like panties. So that night, I changed my clothes and came downstairs in the outfit he asked for, ready and eager to be tied. I was topless and chose my red, strappy heels. I didn’t know how I was going to be bound and gagged so as soon as my elbows were tied and I was laid down onto my stomach, I was very happy to learn that I was going to hogtied. And it only got better when I was told that I was going to be left alone to be watched and left there for a long time.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Topless and Hogtied in Jean Cut Offs

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Scorching HOT Bondage Part 3 – 2nd House Flashback
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Scorching HOT Bondage Part 3 – 2nd House Flashback

File information:
    Size: 96.6 MiB
    Duration: 21 min 29 s

[​IMG]
    Martin decides to rope my pussy towards the end of the show… as if I didn’t already have a lot going on, then he breaks out the paddle to use on my behind. He doesn’t use it very often so it reminded him of times we had during our earlier years dating back to 2012-2014 when he used it more often. After that paddling, I was pushed over the edge. Great way to finalize the show!
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Scorching HOT Bondage Part 3 – 2nd House Flashback

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Scorching HOT Bondage Part 2 – Shiny, Wet Pantyhose
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Scorching HOT Bondage Part 2 – Shiny, Wet Pantyhose

File information:
    Size: 66.8 MiB
    Duration: 14 min 52 s

[​IMG]
    It was very hot in the room, yet I was freezing cold and soaking wet after Martin sprayed me down with ice cold water. I especially love how the rope seems to get a little tighter once it’s wet, and the fact that I had layered my stockings and pantyhose made it a game for him. Getting my pantyhosed ass wet and shiny. He gave me a few spanks with the paddle, turning my ass bright red. Adds the clover clamps to the mix, strapping my ball gag one more hole tighter, then spraying me down again.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Scorching HOT Bondage Part 2 – Shiny, Wet Pantyhose

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Scorching HOT Bondage Part 1 – Turn, Turn, Turn!
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Scorching HOT Bondage Part 1 – Turn, Turn, Turn!

File information:
    Size: 72.9 MiB
    Duration: 16 min 10 s

[​IMG]
    This was a brand new outfit sent to me by one of our members. One who’s really into pantyhose and since we’ve got a ton of pantyhose and stocking lovers, I decided to put it all together and layer my stockings over my Wolfords. What a perfect outfit for tonight’s live show too, because it was extra hot outside so it was extra hot in the Playroom. I was topless, wearing a garter belt, stockings and heels. Martin box tied my arms and tied my knees together and immediately wet me down prior to putting the clovers on my nipples. Finishing the position with my neck and wrists tied to the ceiling and my ankles bound together.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Scorching HOT Bondage Part 1 – Turn, Turn, Turn!

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Captain Hitachi Part 3 – Ice Filled Orgasm
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Captain Hitachi Part 3 – Ice Filled Orgasm

File information:
    Size: 91.8 MiB
    Duration: 20 min 20 s

[​IMG]
    After an entire show being bound and gagged to the chair, then t0rtured with ice cubes, Martin finishes me off with a f0rced orgasm. After I cum, he slips a couple more ice cubes inside me, then waters me down again. Great time tonight!
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Captain Hitachi Part 3 – Ice Filled Orgasm

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Speechless Part 3 – What’s a Safe Word
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Speechless Part 3 – What’s a Safe Word

File information:
    Size: 117 MiB
    Duration: 26 min 5 s

[​IMG]
    Another tough, but great time!! Bound and gagged against the post with my elbows and legs tied together while I’m noosed. Drooling, sweating and soaking wet – I had no choice but to manage it. Nipples clamped and wrapped around the post to instill in me, the fear of moving and my mouth is punished by a big ball gag. I love when I’m put in a hard situation but able to last the entire time!
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Speechless Part 3 – What’s a Safe Word

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Speechless Part 2 – Silently Suffering
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Speechless Part 2 – Silently Suffering

File information:
    Size: 53.6 MiB
    Duration: 12 min 5 s

[​IMG]
    While I’m roped against the frame, Martin sprays me with cold water – top to bottom. I’m already having a tough time breathing from the noose around my neck and the big ball in my mouth so when the stream of water hits my face, I feel like I’m almost drowning. Then Martin puts the nipple clamps on me and wraps them around the post, causing me to be deathly afraid to move!
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Speechless Part 2 – Silently Suffering

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Speechless Part 1 – Noosed for a Good Time
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Speechless Part 1 – Noosed for a Good Time

File information:
    Size: 65.3 MiB
    Duration: 14 min 31 s

[​IMG]
    Martin tied me up, facing against the post. First, my throat was noosed so I had to stand as tall as I could, ankles and knees were roped together so I couldn’t move my feet and my mouth gagged so I couldn’t verbalize my discomfort. Finally, my elbows were completely pressed together, then my wrists were pulled to my feet – forcing me into a very uncomfortable arch.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Speechless Part 1 – Noosed for a Good Time

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Back by Request Part 1 – Taste of Fear
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Back by Request Part 1 – Taste of Fear

File information:
    Size: 83.4 MiB
    Duration: 18 min 25 s

[​IMG]
    The cinder block was used tonight and I was really excited about it. I know when it’s used, it’s going to involve me, barefoot and f0rced to balance, or on my toes and strung up and I was right. Martin tied my elbows together and lifted me high enough to leave me on my toes. He roughed me up a little bit, hosed me down with iced water, put the clover clamps on my nipples, gave me a tight crotch rope, then cut my tiny dress off of me.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Back by Request Part 1 – Taste of Fear

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hogtied in Leather Part 2
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Hogtied in Leather Part 2

File information:
    Size: 79.2 MiB
    Duration: 17 min 31 s

[​IMG]
    I’ve been left in here for over 20 minutes now. Tightly hogtied in leather straps around my arms, legs and waist, then heavily ball gagged. It was scorching hot in that room and I was getting tired but this is what I asked for, so this is where I stay until Martin lets me out.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Hogtied in Leather Part 2

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

In Memoriam Mario Part 1 – Number One Fan
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: In Memoriam Mario Part 1 – Number One Fan

File information:
    Size: 92.0 MiB
    Duration: 20 min 23 s

[​IMG]
    For the live show tonight, we wanted to do something in remembrance of Mario so we decided to do a re-do of a position from a custom that Mario had purchased back in 2013. He wanted me frog tied and semi-suspended, then pulled into an upright position until I was standing on my knees. Those position was very tough for me and I didn’t last very long. We made our 2nd attempt a couple years later and I failed just the same. This was our 3rd attempt and to make it happen and with the newer Pain Table we were using, there was no question,we were going to be successful.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: In Memoriam Mario Part 1 – Number One Fan

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hogtied in Leather Part 1
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Hogtied in Leather Part 1

File information:
    Size: 115 MiB
    Duration: 25 min 15 s

[​IMG]
    It was a Friday night and Martin and I were working late in the office. I expressed out loud how I would love to be tied up in the hot Playroom and left alone and that’s exactly what happened… except it was bright in there. I preferred to be in the dark but it was good enough. I didn’t request anything specific anyway. All I wanted was to be tied up. I know how much Martin loves tying and leaving me alone – then watching me on the cams from another room. So he ball gagged and hogtied me in leather straps and put me onto my stomach on the pallet, then left the room.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Hogtied in Leather Part 1

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hogtied in Tight Jeans Part 3 – Round of Applause
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Hogtied in Tight Jeans Part 3 – Round of Applause

File information:
    Size: 95.0 MiB
    Duration: 21 min 31 s

[​IMG]
    I’m tied in my favorite position. Elbows crushed, hair pulled back, roped around my throat and waist, ball gagged, and arched on my side. In this position, I’m a very good girl. I stay put and stay quiet for as long as I can and I loved when Martin unbuttons my jeans, slips his hand down my pants and gives my pussy a little bit of a attention. I’m in heaven.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Hogtied in Tight Jeans Part 3 – Round of Applause

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hogtied in Tight Jeans Part 2 – Making Do
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Hogtied in Tight Jeans Part 2 – Making Do

File information:
    Size: 57.1 MiB
    Duration: 12 min 53 s

[​IMG]
    As expected, I didn’t last as long as I wanted. I unintentionally removed my heels to find comfort but Martin put a stop to that right away by tying my heels onto my feel so they wouldn’t slip off. After a good 10 minutes, I was put onto my stomach and into a super tight hogtie with my hair tied to my arms and my arms tight to my heels. My favorite!
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Hogtied in Tight Jeans Part 2 – Making Do

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hogtied In Tight Jeans – Distressed
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Hogtied In Tight Jeans – Distressed

File information:
    Size: 82.4 MiB
    Duration: 18 min 13 s

[​IMG]
    I was wearing a very tiny, mesh, see-through top, tight jeans and high heels. Perfect outfit for the way I was tied. I was ball gagged, throat roped, roped around my torso, elbows tied, then put on my knees. This is a position where I usually don’t last very long so I was anticipating a tap out early on into the show but told myself I would go as long as I could. While on my knees, Martin ties my ankles crossed, attaches the other end of the rope to my elbows, then pulls me together – f0rcing me into an arched position where I can’t sit straight up. Let’s see how long I can last.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Hogtied In Tight Jeans – Distressed

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Martin’s Hellcat Part 3 – Dedicated to KB
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Martin’s Hellcat Part 3 – Dedicated to KB

File information:
    Size: 77.4 MiB
    Duration: 17 min 17 s

[​IMG]
    What better way to end a live show than with a f0rced orgasm! It was a pleasure having one of our long time members who has been with us from the beginning, finally join us for one of our shows. Great times!
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Martin’s Hellcat Part 3 – Dedicated to KB

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Martin’s Hellcat Part 2 – Round 1 – DESTROYED
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Name: Martin’s Hellcat Part 2 – Round 1 – DESTROYED

File information:
    Size: 119 MiB
    Duration: 26 min 29 s

[​IMG]
    Any time I’m in a position where my pussy is hoisted so high that I can barely touch the ground, I get pretty destroyed and very quickly. This is one of my favorite ways of being punished because it’s painful but it’s also tolerable. There was a lot going on. Balanced on one heel, pussy hoisted to the ceiling while hanging by a noose, gagged with the biggest ball and clovers on my nipples and I’m still maintaining. I love it when Martin can do anything and everything to me and I take it.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD: Martin’s Hellcat Part 2 – Round 1 – DESTROYED