1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hot Party Group Sex Wild Orgy

Discussion in 'Bukkake, GangBang And Orgy' started by mixon7, Jul 6, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kylie Ireland
    [​IMG]

Type: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 634 MiB
    Time: 27 min 41 s

Tags: 1 on 1, 3 on 1, Big Tits, Cougars, Cuckold, Facial, Hairy, MILF, Redhead, Tattoos
    Description: I was trying to test out some new blood for my crew. I wanted to test this whiteboys loyalty by having us both rob some fool walking down the street. We was to make some fast money and nobody was going to get hurt. It was too bad his Mom fucked up our plans! I thought she was gonna get the cops on me but the whacky bitch had other plans. She wanted me to stop hanging with him and offered up her pussy and big tits as incentive. To punish her rebel son she ordered him to watch his mom fuck his homie. We nearly broke their couch as she took my cock all the way to its base. He cried like a little bitch after he saw what I did to his mom's face with my big black cock which is as wide as a soda can. I don't fuck with that dude anymore. Kylie Ireland made her point clear!
    Cast: Kylie Ireland, Shorty Mac

[​IMG]

Download Kylie Ireland 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/9065466e504cf

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cali Caliente
    [​IMG]

Size: 1.36 GiB
    Time: 42 min 7 s

Tags: Brunette, Ebony, Facial, Feet, GangBang, Glasses, Shaved, Tattoos
    Description: Cali works for the Human Resources department and is assigned to train men with work place infractions. Especially when it comes to interacting with the opposite sex. In todays session Cali is given five men who have all had complaints filed on them for sexist and offensive behavior in the work place. Cali's job is to make sure they get training to be put back into the work place. Cali starts to show them how to properly approach a woman but when they start showing their dicks what is a girl to do but get turned on and suck them. That is the natural response. With five cocks flying around her face Cali is in heaven and soon is hopping around on each cock with her wet pussy getting stuffed left and right. Finally the men all drown her face in jizz.
    Cast: Cali Caliente, Alex Legend, Jack Vegas, Marcus London, Mark Zane, Steve Holmes

[​IMG]

Download Cali Caliente 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/0df1d66288bc8

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alexa Grace
    [​IMG]

Size: 1.08 GiB
    Time: 33 min 40 s

Tags: Blonde, Creampie, Facial, GangBang, No Tattoos, Petite, Shaved
    Description: Let's face it, we all have taboo fantasies, and the beautiful blonde, Alexa Grace, is no different. She's been masturbating to the same scenario, over and over: she's by the pool, sunning herself. She's in a bikini, and with her eyes closed, she suddenly hears a group of men close by, laughing and talking about using Alexa as a "fuck toy" and calling her names like "slut" and "slut". She opens her eyes, and there they are, standing over her! These aren't ordinary dudes, either. Alexa opens her eyes to find herself surrounded by five huge black men. They're tall and muscular with giant cocks. Five. Black. Bulls. And then they have their way with the beautiful blonde, fucking her mouth and her tight white cunt; calling her foul names and spitting in her mouth and on her face! They proceed to unload in her cunt, on her face...and all over her body. Alexa is a well-fucked mess in the end, which makes her want to masturbate all over again.
    Cast: Alexa Grace, Isiah Maxwell, Jax Slayher, Jon Jon, Nat Turner, Ricky Johnson

[​IMG]

Download Alexa Grace 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/bb544bdb53cc5

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Maserati XXX
    [​IMG]

Size: 401 MiB
    Time: 17 min 37 s

Tags: 2 on 1, Big Booty, Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Facial, No Tattoos, Shaved
    Description: This strip club should charge its customer two covers: One for Maserati and another because of her enormous tits. We've front row to Maserati XXX and she's shaking the goods for some dead presidents. The stage is Maserati's domain and we're in for a show that's going to demand an encore. This is normally the type of club where no shenanigans go down; however, things aren't what they always seem. A couple of anonymous white cocks poke through during Maserati's dance and the lewdness is just about to begin. Maserati XXX forgoes calling over a bouncer and , instead, decides to suck on both white cocks until her esophagus - like the club- is at capacity. Maserati XXX slurps on both faceless white cock until her black pussy is nest for the taking. this busty, black sexpot rides the wall as both white cocks. The club's promoter is none the wiser as Maserati XXX milks both white cocks and it's inevitable that she's earned her cash money.
    Cast: Maserati XXX

[​IMG]

Download Maserati XXX 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/b74f1635c9b61

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mariah Madysinn
    [​IMG]

Size: 722 MiB
    Time: 31 min 33 s

Tags: 1 on 1, 2 on 1, Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Facial, Shaved, Tattoos
    Description: Mariah Madysinn is a brand new working girl in every sense of the word. Hooks has taken it upon himself to have her in his stable of white sluts and Flash Brown has some cash to burning a hole in his pocket. Mariah's only job is to make sure Flash and his big, black cock are happy or else Hooks' pimp hand will come out. Once inside, Mariah lets Flash undress her so that her fat tits can get some much needed air. Mariah's working for that pay as she inhales every inch of Flash' brown fuck stick. Those beautiful eyes tear up real quick as her wind pipe gets clogged by over a pound of black sausage. Flash' money bought him more than Mariah's mouth so he manages to slip in a foot of black cock until his massive appendage disappears. Mariah's white pussy breaks its black cock dry spell as her monstrous jugs slap against her chin as she's getting tossed around. That pussy gets a brief intermission when her starfish gets prodded by the biggest black cock she's ever seen. Mariah's ass stretches to 10 times its normal circumference as her shit locker pays this months hotel bill. Luckily Hooks is watching to make sure she's nothing short of amazing and dumps his own batch of goo shortly after his paying customer's. Mariah's dedication to her work might just find her being Hook's highest earner.
    Cast: Mariah Madysinn, Flash Brown, Hooks

[​IMG]

Download Mariah Madysinn 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/b53c3a30560da

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cassady Blue
    [​IMG]

Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 931 MiB
    Time: 40 min 42 s

Tags: 3 on 1, Big Tits, Blonde, Facial, GangBang, No Tattoos, Shaved, Swallow
    Description: Here's Cassady Blue...Another white slut that only wants to get her poontang penetrated by huge black dicks. Big Jim was getting tired of these BCS chicks that didn't want anything to do with a white dick. When he found out that Cassady was another of these, he decided he would try and change her mind. His idea, give her so much black dick that she would lose interest, or OD on black dick and change her preference from the dark side. A fools errand, no doubt, but it still makes for a good update. So we get to watch Jimbo throw 5 black dicks at her, each one taking a turn at fucking her in a position of his choice, then cumblasting her mouth with his load of steamy joyjuice, which she gobbles up like it's nectar! Nice try Jim, but no cigar, at least for you, Cassady manages to smoke 5 of them!
    Cast: Cassidy Blue, Ace, Byron Long, Ice Cold, Jason Brown, Lucky Starr

[​IMG]

Download Cassady Blue 640 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/c53c25ef05680

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lauren Phillips & Spencer Bradley
    [​IMG]

Size: 1.23 GiB
    Time: 37 min 58 s

Tags: 2 on 1, Anal, ATM, Big Booty, Big Tits, Brunette, Cougars, Creampie, Double Penetration, Facial, Hairy, Masturbation, MILF, Petite, Redhead, Sex Toys, Swallow, Tattoos
    Description: Spencer Bradley is the rebellious stepdaughter who is grounded but sneaks out and takes her Step Mom, Lauren Phillips' car without permission. She crashes the car into Prince and Isiah's car and then tries to run away but gets caught. The 2 Boys take her home and demand money to fix her car, but her Step Mom refuses to pay since she didn't wreck the car herself. Instead she makes her Step Daughter strip and use a toy for the Men to work it off, but when that's not enough she has to Bang the two of them to clear the debt. Along the way, Her Daughter gets the best Sex Education lesson of her life, and as an extra punishment, has to lick up the cum from a creampie and the facial on her mom and the gentlemen leave happy, saying next time they will fuck both the girls........... might be a great Part II
    Cast: Lauren Phillips, Spencer Bradley, Isiah Maxwell, Prince Yahshua

[​IMG]

Download Lauren Phillips & Spencer Bradley 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/39c467a0c7def

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dee Williams
    [​IMG]

Size: 1.23 GiB
    Time: 38 min 3 s

Tags: Anal, ATM, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blonde, Cougars, Double Penetration, Facial, MILF, Pantyhose / Stockings, Shaved, Tattoos
    Description: Will has a sweet thing going on. He lives in LA and scored one hell of a housing find when he came across a cougar who has several rental properties and is more than willing to take some of the rent in a heap of flesh. Flesh as in a cock meat sandwich. Will has been banging that old lady for months now and has been living the high life. So one day when she happens to swing by for some dong services she hits on his young friend Lawson who has the audacity to say he has a girlfriend. Motherfucker!!! When rent is due you got to pay up so immediately Will gives Lawson a dressing down and lets him know he now has to help him double penetrate the cougar. These walls must have ears cause when she heard the old double stuffing treatment was coming her way Dee was moving in fast for man stick chowing. Never happier than when she is double fisting cock, Dee slobbers and suckles upon the massive black mamba crotch invaders that spring out from their jeans. It's full steam ahead as she is quickly getting mounted and pounded while being airtighted. Quicker than you can say "fuck that bitch", she has both her holes stuffed with chocolate thunder pipers and is squealing like a stuck pig. Heavens to Mergatroid this is what life is all about. Like pistons sent from heaven, Will and his friend Lawson move like Russian dancers as they perform pincer movement after pincer movement on her anal and vaginal territories. Pounded out and gaping, the boys heap upon her their special double penetration operation. Now this is the way affordable housing was meant to be found in the city of Angels.
    Cast: Dee Williams, Lawson Jones, Will Tile

[​IMG]

Download Dee Williams 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/56c0ad1f15a57

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Daizy Cooper
    [​IMG]

Size: 987 MiB
    Time: 30 min 11 s

Tags: BlowBang, Brunette, Bukakke, Ebony, Facial, Petite, Shaved, Tattoos, Teens 18+
    Description: Daziy Cooper doesn't like Sundays...cause Sunday's means football, and football means her man is gone for the day with his buddies, drinking and laughing and looking at girls at the local sports bar. Daizy wants her man all to herself, so she strikes a deal with him: "I'll suck and fuck you, but no football! Stay home with me!" Hubby's in a weak state, cause he hasn't nutted in days...and Daizy's mouth and cunt are SO good. What's he do but make a promise...a promise he knows he can't keep! In the middle of their sex, the buddies arrive and interrupt the hot action. Guess what? They haven't nutted in a long time, so, "hunny, please show my homies some love!" That's what Daizy's boyfriend says, and Daizy is a little slut. A slut for white cocks. So sure, she'll go out to the patio and blow them all until each and every one of them -- including her boyfriend -- coat her pretty black face white! And guess what! They got it all done just in time to catch the kick off!
    Cast: Daizy Cooper, Chad Diamond, Connor Kennedy, Damien Thorne, Donnie Rock, Eric John, Johnny Goodluck, Mark Zane, Matt Sloan, Nathan Bronson, Patrick Delphia

[​IMG]

Download Daizy Cooper 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/b16883631a790

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Devon Lee & Pressley Carter
    [​IMG]

Size: 863 MiB
    Time: 37 min 53 s

Tags: 2 on 1, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Cougars, Facial, Hairy, MILF, Petite, Redhead, Tattoos, Teens 18+
    Description: Time between a mother and daughter is extremely precious. Devon Lee is pouring her heart out to her daughter, Pressley Carter, about a marriage that's on the rocks. Pressley hits back with a revelation about her love for black cock and mom isn't too pleased. The apple of her mother's eye boasts that she can "get any black man" she wants. Devon Lee and Pressley Carter soon find themselves back home and Jack Napier's day is about to get interesting. Devon Lee sucks on that big, black cock as her daughter cheers her on. After all, Pressley, although younger, has experience with interracial sex and is happy to share it with her mother. Pressley also sucks on that black schlong and her mother's spit makes it easier for that black meat to slide into her mouth. Devon Lee's passed on the genes for great tits onto her daughter and both share in dining on that massive black cock. Things could have ended at ths point, but we now have two soaking wet white girls and something's gotta be done about it. Devon Lee is first in line to get her pussy lips spread apart by Jack's beef. Pressley knows she's converted her mother to the dark side just by the screams coming from Devon Lee's mouth. Devon hasn't screamed this loud since Pressley was expelled from Sunday School, but that's another story. Pressley Carter gives her dear mother a break and offers up her pussy for a black dick injection. Devon's a milf in every sense of the word, and her daughter is a milf in training. Despite their early feuding, Devon Lee and pressley Carter make up when black jizz splashes on two generations of black cock sluts. We have a feeling that both ladies will be giggling at the dinner table while dad tries to find out why their house smells like sex......interracial sex.
    Cast: Devon Lee, Pressley Carter, Jack Napier

[​IMG]

Download Devon Lee & Pressley Carter 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/c6f01d8b74274

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Aiden Aspen
    [​IMG]

Size: 820 MiB
    Time: 35 min 45 s

Tags: 2 on 1, Blonde, Cuckold, Facial, Shaved, Tattoos, Teens 18+
    Description: Basketball to white girls is like kryptonite to Superman. It inevitably brings them both to their knees. Aiden Aspen was out watching her twink-like boyfriend shoot some hoops. Her attention was diverted when Jack Napier and Shane Diesel showed up to school the young man. She wanted to play with their balls and not the orange one her loser lover was palming. It was only a matter of time before Aiden forget about monogamy so she could throw herself into an interracial sex rendezvous. Like a pathetic dog, her boyfriend followed in hopes he could talk her out of it. Once at home Aiden ordered her cuckold to sit back and watch how a white girl wants to get fucked. She tried wrapping her tiny white hands around those big black hoses as a shameless guy looked on. Next, Aiden opened her mouth wide enough so that her neck wouldn't snap from the massive anacondas now taking up space in her mouth. The pussy rings on Aiden might as well be a blinking light claiming, "For big black cocks, only!" That's exactly what she got when Shane and Jack took turns slowly stretching out her white fuck hole. Her screams would have ruptures her man's eardrums had their been no black cock lodged down her throat. Aiden's cuckold's dinner bell rang when both black bulls unleashed a tidal wave on her stomach for the loser to chow down on. Aiden's body will never be the same and neither will her boyfriend's mental state.
    Cast: Aiden Aspen, Jack Napier, Shane Diesel

[​IMG]

Download Aiden Aspen 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/27742bcf1e97a

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ashley Blue
    [​IMG]

Size: 1.05 GiB
    Time: 46 min 54 s

Tags: 3 on 1, Anal, Big Booty, Brunette, DogFart Classics, Double Penetration, Facial, No Tattoos, Petite, Shaved, Swallow, Teens 18+
    Description: If you like watching cute little girls worshipping and servicing dark meat then you'll love this interacial scene. You just cant make Ashley any cuter than she is without stuffing a couple of huge black cocks down her throat. To warm up for these guys she stuffs her whole hand (to the wrist) down her throat and makes herself gag repeatedly. She does the same thing to her asshole before they take turns on it. She is an amazing interacial slut. A true White Cock Teaser, Black Cock Pleaser!
    Cast: Ashley Blue, Domineko, Lucky Starr, Tony Eveready

[​IMG]

Download Ashley Blue 640 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/97d2822eaac0c

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Stephanie Wylde
    [​IMG]

Size: 943 MiB
    Time: 41 min 7 s

Tags: 2 on 1, 3 on 1, Big Tits, Brunette, Cougars, Facial, MILF, Sex Toys, Shaved, Tattoos
    Description: When you're a white Cougar who has real boobs as big as mine and ass for days then getting black men and thier big black cocks isn't difficult at all. The older I get the more I fully appreciate the stamina young black guys have since white boys run out of gas within seconds. Before I dined on three black cocks I wanted to prepare myself for the onslaught by fucking myself silly with a dildo just to make sure my pussy could welcome all that black goodness. Take a good hard look at the three ghetto thugs that are about to rip me apart and you get the picture as to why my white pussy is a now only a warm garage for stiff black cock. Shorty Mac, Ice Cold, and Justin Long each took turns making me worship their giant black cocks and I could tell I'm not the first cougar they've taken to the interracial sex limit. Hopefully they'll be back for more and judging by the huge cumshots (which nearly caused me whiplash), they will be.
    Cast: Stephanie Wylde, Ice Cold, Justin Long, Shorty Mac

[​IMG]

Download Stephanie Wylde 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/b9cdd1b5efd37

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Beverly Paige
    [​IMG]

Size: 472 MiB
    Time: 20 min 46 s

Tags: 2 on 1, Big Tits, Brunette, Facial, Swallow, Teens 18+
    Description: Beverly Paige has always flirted with the black customers while shaking her fat tits at the strip club. The flirting has always been just that-flirting and no more. You can only tease a hungry lion so may times before it attacks....and today it happens. Beverly is jiggling those massive mams for massive money when a couple of ballsy black patrons decide to ty their luck. Beverly has never, ever had black cock introduced to her pink taco, or mouth, and today's as good as any day to break that sin. Beverly sucks on each black cock, while , mind you, she ignores the fact that she's on the clock and the club's management might not look kindly on all this. Beverly doesn't give a fuck and she continues to slobber each black know via the glory hole. The hole gets the ride of its like when Beverly backs that plump ass up, and gets her pussy filled with every inch of those anonymous black cocks. Beverly Paige is no longer a stranger to black cock and she's just put in for a transfer to the strip club in Compton.
    Cast: Beverly Paige

[​IMG]

Download Beverly Paige 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/e691f33a796aa

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amirah Adara
    [​IMG]

Size: 718 MiB
    Time: 22 min 4 s

Tags: Big Booty, BlowBang, Brunette, Bukakke, Facial, No Tattoos, Shaved
    Description: You probably know this already, but don't send your woman to one of those auto body repair joints alone. Just look what happens to poor Amirah Adara. She's got some deep scratches on one of her fenders, but before too long, the estimator has her up to a $4,000 bill. He's also tossing things like oil changes and lube on the ticket, because he knows Amirah isn't the sharpest crayon in the box, and to top it off, she's Hungarian and doesn't know a lot of English. But she does know she can't pay the bill, and she loves to barter for things. So sit back and watch her cut a deal with the entire repair shop crew!
    Cast: Amirah Adara, Chris Cock, D. Snoop, Isiah Maxwell, Jovan Jordan, Rico Strong, Slim Poke, Tone Capone, Tony Eveready

[​IMG]

Download Amirah Adara 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/4810536c87dbf

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sidra Sage
    [​IMG]

Size: 925 MiB
    Time: 28 min 9 s

Tags: 2 on 1, Blonde, Facial, Pantyhose / Stockings, Shaved, Tattoos
    Description: Sidra is a hard working girl who needs to let off steam after work. She hopes the local swing club has what she needs. She heads right for the back room where a single girl can get the action she needs at the Glory Holes. It's her first time so she is tentative at first but when the first dick shows itself she knows it's on. She is a girl in heat and loves to objectify the cocks in front of her and use them for her needs. Stripping out of her sexy outfit to get serious she fucks the waiting dicks too. She is only satisfied once she has drained them dry.
    Cast: Sidra Sage

[​IMG]

Download Sidra Sage 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/fe3c98c8f8671

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Deja
    [​IMG]

Size: 922 MiB
    Time: 40 min 22 s

Tags: 2 on 1, Anal, Facial, Shaved, Tattoos
    Description: Deja is the girl next door. Well, that's if you live next door to a black cock hungry caucasian cutie that needs her daily fill of black pole. Deja looks like the kind of girl who should be in class but plays hooky for an appointment with African dongs. Her pigtails get good use as our two friends skull fuck Deja until she's about to toss her milk and cookies. It makes you wonder exactly how many black dicks she's sucked and fucked since she showed no fear with our guys. It could also be that she was in heaven as she slid up and down those black dicks with the widest smile you'll ever see. Her birth canal took a vicious pounding and the sounds of cock ramming her ass were deafening. She sucked her own ass juices off our fortunate black guys and begged for two black jizz bombs that she gladly accepted.
    Cast: Deja, Julian St. Jox, Tony Eveready

[​IMG]

Download Deja 640 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/48f42a503dae8

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Miss Marie
    [​IMG]

Size: 487 MiB
    Time: 21 min 24 s

Tags: 2 on 1, Facial, Petite, Redhead, Shaved, Tattoos, Teens 18+
    Description: How's Miss Marie going to explain herself to her boyfriend? How is she going to explain that she really looked for anonymous black cock instead of going grocery shopping? Does it really matter? After all, Miss Marie's sex life is as dried up as the cum stains on the walls and floor of this glory hole. Miss Marie was hesitant about cheating on her boyfriend, but the allure of the gloryhole is too much to pass up. Miss Marie's viewing of Interracial Porn gets interrupted when a ballsy black cock enters the picture. Actually, two big black cocks enter her pleasure dome and the party gets going. Miss Marie inspects each black cock as they were made from the rarest gems. The next step is for Miss Marie to suck on one while jerking off the other. Miss Marie sucks off the wall until the guest of honor-that tight white pussy- gets pounded by both black cocks. Miss Marie's boyfriend is probably clipping coupons the same moment his woman is giving two anonymous black cocks the experience of a lifetime. That milky white ass nearly crashes through the wall as she goes RAW on each black cock. The wall can't hold back any further and both anonymous black cocks hose her face like a fire that's out of control in Compton.
    Cast: Miss Marie

[​IMG]

Download Miss Marie 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/01448571a0116

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cageboy And Thug Nathan
    [​IMG]

Size: 787 MiB
    Time: 34 min 18 s

Tags: 1 on 1, 2 on 1, Blonde, Cuckold, Shaved, Tattoos, Teens 18+
    Description: If combined the total dick sizes of all my cuckolds it wouldn't come close to what Ace has packing in his pants. I brought my cage out for the Cageboy because I thought the constant mocking of his small cock would make him have a nervous breakdown. Cageboy had a ring around his pee hole. I'm guessing it was so he could hang a brick on it to stretch his cock so it would at least be average. Ace and I thought it would be funny if we fucked on top of the cage while white boy jerked his sad tool. In the end he gulped down a hefty dose of the ball snot that Ace dished out. Cageboy still dreams of fucking me and I can't say I blame him. However, my pussy is for black cock only!!
    Cast: Candy Monroe, Ace

[​IMG]

Download Cageboy And Thug Nathan 640 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/e262dd0ebe1ed

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Christine Michaels
    [​IMG]

Size: 969 MiB
    Time: 42 min 15 s

Tags: 3 on 1, Creampie, Cuckold, Facial, No Tattoos, Petite, Redhead
    Description: I lost my dog and I was about to kill my boyfriend for it. He's so absent minded that I blamed him for my puppy dog being gone. After hanging up some posters in the neighborhood we got a call that he was found! I was so happy until I realized my man had no money to pay for the reward. Instead of losing my dog forever I decided to make my guy watch as his girlfriend got bombarded with black cock. He never knew that I've secretly been a black cock slut and cheat on him behind his back but again, he's a moron and a lot gets by him. No black cock cock got by me as I was on my knees, on my back, upside down, right side up, and any position those black thugs wanted me in. I was their to drain their black balls of all jizz so I could get my doggy back and in the process get my black cock fix. My guy , who is now my cuckold 24/4 managed not to fuck it up when I demanded that he clean his woman of black jizz or else he's be out of my bed and out of my life. He did as he was told and the black guys and I had a good laugh at his expense.
    Cast: Christine Michaels, Cuntree Pipes, Jason Brown, Tone Capone

[​IMG]

Download Christine Michaels 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/5c3b89c359304