1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hot Mommies Love Passionate Sex

Discussion in 'Older Women And Mature' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kim & Amaris - Good Day For A Poolside Threesome
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Threesome

When is it not a good day for a poolside threesome you ask? Well never. I guess. Ha. Well it couldn't get any better with gorgeous, blonde, Czech beauty Amaris, stunning long legged and thin Kim and a guy who looks just good enough that it could just as easily be you in here. Again I picked the music for this one. The video starts like an old school Tom Petty video. Watch and see what you think about my music choice. I've always liked tunes b4 my time. What do you guys think about the hottest action X-Art has had in a while and my music choices?

Format: mp4
    Duration: 28:22
    Video: 1936x1088, AVC (H.264), 8284kbps
    Audio: 157kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Kim & Amaris - Good Day For A Poolside Threesome

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kim, Amaris - Good Day For A Poolside Threesome (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kim, Amaris
    Genres: Threesome
    Video language: English

When is it not a good day for a poolside threesome you ask? Well never. I guess. Ha. Well it couldn't get any better with gorgeous, blonde, Czech beauty Amaris, stunning long legged and thin Kim and a guy who looks just good enough that it could just as easily be you in here. Again I picked the music for this one. The video starts like an old school Tom Petty video. Watch and see what you think about my music choice. I've always liked tunes b4 my time. What do you guys think about the hottest action has had in a while and my music choices?

Duration: 28:22
    Video: 1936x1088, AVC (H.264), 8284kbps
    Audio: 157kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Kim, Amaris - Good Day For A Poolside Threesome (2019)

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Chloe Foster, Alison Rey - Hot Cock Sharing Session On Sofa (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Chloe Foster, Alison Rey

They love sucking and fucking together and then getting blasted with cream that they can lick, slurp and divvy up in the hottest ways you can imagine!

Duration: 24:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5454kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Chloe Foster, Alison Rey - Hot Cock Sharing Session On Sofa (2019)

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

BrutalInvasion - Ellen Jess
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Teen, 3Some, Anal, Russian

Ellen Jess has a mouth that has been made for sucking dick. The way she wraps her lips around a cock, and the way she chokes on it are out of this world. Young, blonde, and completely lacking inhibitions, this nasty chick will try it all! With a meat pole in her ass and one in her throat, she gets brutally fucked, but doesn't want to stop! Her ass gets stretched, her pussy juices flow, and her makeup is ruined, but Ellen Jess can't have enough of the wild double penetration this guys are giving her.

Duration: 34:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download BrutalInvasion - Ellen Jess

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Susy Gala - Threesome with Plumber and Husband (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Susy Gala

Incredible Susy Gala back with her amazing tits and ass and she has returned home to find her husband fixing the pipes. The horny Susy of course goes straight for his cock only to find that it's actually the plumber (Potro de Bilbao). but this doesn't bother Susy at all and she continues to give a phenomenal blowjob before her husband (Gerson Denny) comes in and joins the party. Susy then puts that spectacular tattooed body to work in her sexiest lingerie as she sucks, fucks and rides her way to a creamy facial and a cumshot all over her beautiful ass.

Duration: 25:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Susy Gala - Threesome with Plumber and Husband (2019)

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kesha Ortega, Sheila Ortega - Two Twins In A Row For Rob (2016)
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Studio: CumLouder
    Cast: Kesha Ortega, Sheila Ortega

Kesha and Sheila Ortega were having a juice in their favorite bar when, suddently, Rob Diesel appeared showing off his magnificent Viking demeanor. The looked at him, he looked back at them and they just approached each other and started to kiss passionately to end up having an epic three-way fuck right in the spot.

Duration: 37:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Kesha Ortega, Sheila Ortega - Two Twins In A Row For Rob (2016)

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Latina Mirella Mansur DAPed
    [​IMG]
    Genres: DP, Big tits, Gape, Fisting, Anal, DAP

Latina bubble butt Mirella Mansur assfucked Double Anal Penetrated

Duration: 56:54
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4409kbps
    Audio: 193kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Latina Mirella Mansur DAPed

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Summer Rose - Greedy blonde MILF wants two cocks (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Summer Rose

The fucking streets were deserted this morning, so I was ticked off, wasn't I? I went to nick a bite to eat, and hell, when I got back I saw people fucking in the Taxi. Marc had brought this bird Summer Rose with him, and it turned out he had promised her two cocks! Since I was fucking horny, I got my cock out, and Summer took turns gagging on both our dicks while we played with her tits. Marc fucked her doggystyle while she ate my arse, then the dirty bitch took both our cocks in her pussy! After that horny DP, we absolutely covered the blonde MILF in cum.

Duration: 35:59
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Summer Rose - Greedy blonde MILF wants two cocks (2019)

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lela Star - Bubble Double Trouble (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lela Star
    Genres: Threesome, Big Tits

Lela Star is itching to get her husband, Michael Vegas, out of the house to catch his flight so that she can call her lover, Keiran Lee, over for some licentious fun. After Michael leaves, Lela calls Keiran and hops into a bath, where she soaks herself and masturbates as she waits. But shortly after Keiran shows up, Michael returns to grab his forgotten boarding pass. Initially outraged that Lela is cheating with Keiran, Michael keeps an open mind and learns about the true extent of Lela's kinky fantasies wild urges.

Duration: 37:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5805kbps
    Audio: 136kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Lela Star - Bubble Double Trouble (2019)

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Abella Danger & Janice Griffith Anally Punished
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Squirt, Anal, A2M, Gape

Sluts Abella Danger and Janice Griffith get anally punished by Chris Strokes

Duration: 43:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4421kbps
    Audio: 188kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Abella Danger & Janice Griffith Anally Punished

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kim, Kaisa - Cum in for a Threesome Tiger (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kim, Kaisa

It's been a while since we've had a threesome. Art I mean lol So I thought it would be great to come back with a reallY hot one! Kaisa and Kim are so hot for each other and Levon is plenty of man for both of them. Now I know you guys might nit all approve of Levon. But could you do better? If you think so, send me a video. But, seriously: watch this first. It's worth it. Up your threesome game or prepare for your first. You'll be ready either way after watching this.

Duration: 27:06
    Video: 1936x1088, AVC (H.264), 8291kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Kim, Kaisa - Cum in for a Threesome Tiger (2019)

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sweet Hole gets 2on1 with Rough Sex
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Anal, Gape, DP

Sweet Hole gets 2on1 Anal and Double Penetration with Rough Sex, Manhandle, Gapes, Facial

Duration: 46:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4408kbps
    Audio: 194kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Sweet Hole gets 2on1 with Rough Sex

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Adreina Deluxe, Cherry Kiss - Random Acts of Kindness (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Adreina Deluxe, Cherry Kiss

Adreina Deluxe and Cherry Kiss are dancing in the laundry room of the Hostel while emptying Cherry's bag into the washing machine. As they get to the end, Adreina finds something she wasn't supposed to: Cherry's big, black dildo! Then, as the ladies play tug of war over the sex toy, Axel Aces wanders through the background on his way to his own room. Seeing a hot stud with a big cock has entered the game, the ladies follow Axel to his room, then seduce him by shaking their asses in his face. Cherry gives Axel a sloppy blowjob while he plays with Adreina's tits, then the ladies take turns riding his hard dick until Cherry pulls him out of Adreina's pussy and wanks him off all over her face!

Duration: 30:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Adreina Deluxe, Cherry Kiss - Random Acts of Kindness (2019)

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Mary Monroe 2on1 Double Penetration
    [​IMG]
    Genres: A2M, Gape, Anal, Lingerie, DP

Balls Deep DP edition 2on1 Mary Monroe with Balls Deep Anal, DP, ATM, Facial

Duration: 45:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4365kbps
    Audio: 193kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Mary Monroe 2on1 Double Penetration

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Freya Dee, Jennifer Amilton - Gym babes fight over trainer dick (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Freya Dee, Jennifer Amilton

Fit babes Freya Dee and Jennifer Amilton both have crushes on their trainer Jason X, so they decide to sign up for a Fitness session to seduce him. The workout begins with some stretching, then Jason directs them to barbel squats. As Jason informs the ladies the workout will be great for their sex life, they get turned on, and start grinding on his cock. Jason lays down some yoga mats, then tells the ladies to hit some glute bridges for reps. As they bridge, Freya cheekily unhooks her bodysuit so Jason can see her pussy, and he starts eating her out. Jealous, Jennifer climbs on top of Freya backwards and strips too, so Jason can eat her pussy and ass. The ladies take turns sucking and fucking Jason's dick and riding his face, then as Jennifer takes the dick doggystyle, Jason pulls out and cums in Freya's mouth!

Duration: 25:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps
    Audio: 188kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Freya Dee, Jennifer Amilton - Gym babes fight over trainer dick (2019)

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lauren Phillips, Autumn Falls - Stepmom Learns a Lesson (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lauren Phillips, Autumn Falls

Redheaded stepmom Lauren Phillips and young Autumn Falls are chatting about Lauren's recent honeymoon when sexy Autumn starts asking her new stepmom about her sex life. Conservative Lauren avoids the subject but she can't get dark-haired Autumn.

Duration: 46:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
    Audio: 136kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Lauren Phillips, Autumn Falls - Stepmom Learns a Lesson (2019)

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Anya Krey, Lilu Moon - My Summer Episode 2 - Celebration (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Anya Krey, Lilu Moon

Gorgeous brunettes Lilu Moon and Anya Krey are shopping on the vacation island of Lanzarote, as episode two of Andrej Lupin's sizzling series "My Summer" begins. Back at the villa, they throw a birthday party for surfer dude Maxmilian Dior; he is keen to hook up with Candice Demellza again, but Lilu and Anya have other ideas. While the others go surfing, they lead him to the bedroom, inviting him to watch as they kiss and fondle each other's beautiful breasts. Anya slides a hand into Lilu's bikini bottoms, stroking her pussy until she can't resist inviting Max to join in. He strips and the girls start licking and sucking his rigid dick in a super-hot double blowjob. Anya deepthroats him as Lilu sucks his balls, then they switch, until his thick cock is shiny with saliva and he's eager for a taste of them. Stunning Anya sits astride his face to get her pussy eaten as sexy Lilu straddles him and guides his dick into her tight slit. Max squeezes Anya's breasts and runs his fingers through her neat bush as he licks her, while Lilu moves into a squat as she slides up and down his pole. Feeding off each other's excitement, Lilu orgasms noisily, then dismounts so Anya can take her place on Max's cock while she sits on his face. The girls kiss as they ride energetically, Anya's perfect breasts bouncing as Max slams up into her. They move into a sixty-nine, Lilu on top so Max can fuck her from behind, Anya licking his shaft as it slides in and out. Lilu cums again, even harder, then turns to suck Max and jerk his load out all over Anya's chest, before licking him clean. No wonder he says it's the best birthday ever.

Duration: 31:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7718kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Anya Krey, Lilu Moon - My Summer Episode 2 - Celebration (2019)

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Alexa Flexy Anal Training
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Toys, Anal, DP, Gape

Alexa Flexy monster cock anal training Double Penetration for Gonzo

Duration: 51:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4426kbps
    Audio: 198kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Alexa Flexy Anal Training

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Avi Love, Isabella Nice - Pussy Hunter (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Avi Love, Isabella Nice

Seth Gamble is out hunting deer, but Avi Love and her friend Isabella Nice know he's not likely to catch anything. They decide to mock him by dressing as deer and waiting for him when he's supposed to come home. Isabella takes their teasing a step further than Avi was prepared for when she pops out her titties and tells Seth he can't hit them with his gun. Seth, in return, pulls out his dick and starts chasing both girls around the house in a sexy game.
    Seth finds Avi hiding in the shower, but she runs away. Then he finds Isabella trying to hide under the bed with her ass waving enticingly in the air in its teddy thong. Slipping it aside, Seth lets Isabella know that he's hunted her and now it's just fair and square that he gets that pussy. Isabella is pretty into it, and soon she and Seth are having a grand old time banging in bed. Isabella finds them in the act and loses her shit that they're banging in her room, but soon enough she realizes that she wants in on the action.
    Avi starts by joining Isabella in sucking Seth off, but soon enough she moves on to riding his fuck stick. Rolling onto her back, she lets Isabella help as Seth bangs her slippery snatch. He keeps it up until Avi is moaning in delight. Then he gluts his girl with a creampie that she wasn't expecting. Avi freaks out knowing she's not expecting it and not caring.

Duration: 23:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11381kbps
    Audio: 191kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Avi Love, Isabella Nice - Pussy Hunter (2019)

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kathy Anderson, Marica Chanelle - Sex Tape (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kathy Anderson, Marica Chanelle
    Genres: Threesome, Big Tits

Marica Chanelle is flirting with Alex Blonnd in the Hostel when they start talking about his camera. Alex tells Marica he loves making movies, especially sexy ones, and the Italian brunette suggests they make a sex tape together. Marica plays with her big boobs and shakes her ass for the camera, but when she starts masturbating, Alex abandons the camera to dive tongue-first into her pussy! Suddenly, as the sex gets hot and heavy, The Landlady (Kathy Anderson) appears in the room with a full camera set up and tells them she's the sex tape's director! A good director knows their cast through and through, so Kathy joins them in a naughty threesome until Alex cums on both their faces!

Duration: 36:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5827kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Kathy Anderson, Marica Chanelle - Sex Tape (2019)