1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hot lesbians have fun with each other

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by SimSim, Jun 2, 2022.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Her Roommates Don't Know

Genre: Brunette, Natural Tits, Rim Job, College, Pussy Licking, Tribbing, Lesbian, Black Hair, Bubble Butt
    Runtime: 43 min 57 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Welcome to Lesbian Dating Stories! In this story, 'Her Roommates Don't Know', the protagonist (Whitney Wright) has been dating a woman (Anny Aurora), and now... well, maybe we should let the protagonist explain this for herself: Oh, man, FINALLY we're having a date at Anny's place - for ONCE. I've been dating Anny for a few weeks now. Y'know that old joke that lesbians arrive to their second date in a moving van? Well, not Anny. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm itching to settle down or anything. But at least this means we're going somewhere. I was starting to think she's not interested, but I guess I was wrong! She says she has a WHOLE romantic evening planned. Ooh, I hope she has BREAKFAST planned, too! Okay, so we've arrived at Anny's place now. Looks nice. Anny's opening the front door so we can go in, here we go... wait, who are THOSE two people?? And now Anny's slamming the door shut. Does this mean we're NOT going in? What's happening? ...Wow. Okay, so Anny is telling me that she wasn't expecting her two roommates, Lyra Lockhart and Ziggy Star, to be at home. And guess what? Her roommates don't know that she's a lesbian! But Anny has a whole nice evening planned, and REALLY wants me to stay. She figures that we can still pull this off, as long as we don't act like lesbians in front of her roommates. This is going to be a looooooong night... ...Yeah, so far this evening SUCKS. Her roommates are nice people, I guess, but every time Anny and I are about to get closer, one of them shows up and interrupts the moment. Watching a movie? Interrupted. Playing a dance video game? Interrupted! Trying to prepare a romantic dinner? INTERRUPTED! I can't take this anymore... I'm telling Anny that we gotta go to her bedroom right now, away from her roommates' eyes, so we can finally have some freakin' sex! I'm NOT ending this date dragging my sorry ass home to my vibrator. Not again. Ooh, Anny agrees with me. NOW we're getting somewhere! Gosh, her lips taste so good. Mmm, her pussy tastes even BETTER. Looks like this evening might be worthwhile after all...

about video:

Size: 1.28 GiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MP4
    Models: Whitney Wright, Anny Aurora

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Daisy Ducati vs Lilly James

Genre: Big Breasts Facesitting Fingers In The Pussy Kissing Lift And Carry Orgasm On the Mat Spanking Strap On Fucking Tribbing Winner Fucks Loser
    Runtime: 42 min 10 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Daisy Ducati holds the record for most orgasms inflicted on the mat. She is known for trapping her opponents and finger blasting them to ( often) squirting orgasm. Today she faces a beautiful blond MILF, Lilly James. Lilly has very little wrestling experience but this hot MILF knows how to use her mouth. She is in this fight for the sexual aspect of it and she believes she can seduce Daisy for a win. Today, someone definitely cums on the mat. This match ends with an orgasm on the mat in round 3. One wrestler is seduced and succumbs to the pleasure of it all. The winner fucks her prize and then drags the loser into the locker room for some face sitting and an orgasm for the winner. Loser is left used and gaping for the other wrestlers to come into the locker room to have their way with her.

about video:

Size: 338 MB
    Resolution: 400 x 720
    Models: Daisy Ducati, Lilly James

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Nature Lovers

Genre: Lesbian, Hairy, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Kissing,
    Runtime: 28 min 27 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 1.61 GiB
    Models: Mallory (25), Sophia Rose (29)

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

WECUMTOYOU PART 21 DAY 1

Genre: Blonde, Brunette, Czech, Fingering, Lesbian, Kissing, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Swingers
    Runtime: 26 min 38 s

[​IMG]
    Description: This time Lutro and Isabella meet Stan and his girlfriend Lovita, he was really shy at first, but at the end he loved to share his girl!

about video:

Date: 2021
    Size: 814 MB
    Models: Isabella De Laa, Lovita Fate

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Smothered By My Roommate's Tits / 30.01.23

Genre: Bubble Butt, Natural Tits, Booty Shorts, Kissing, Sneaky, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Scissoring, Sex Toys
    Runtime: 32 min 28 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Queenie Sateen is horny, but her hookup won't come over and take care of her, so she decides to go fuck with her hot roommate instead. Alex Coal's GF is over and the lesbians are cuddling on the couch, but that won't stop Queenie from flashing her tits at the sexy brunette and even sneakily eating her pussy right under the girlfriend's nose! Alex tries to stay faithful, but when her pussy is dripping and her lady is more interested in the movie, what is a horny babe to do but take Queenie up on her offer, especially when Queenie smothers Alex with her tits, then 69s her before sharing her favorite toys?

about video:

Size: 1.19 GiB
    Models: Alex Coal, Queenie Sateen

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mae I Have It Deep Please? / 06.02.23

Genre: Brunette, Redhead, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Ass, Lesbian, Lingerie, Massage, shaved pussy, ass massage, kissing, pussy eating
    Runtime: 35 min 45 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Sabina Rouge is working the front desk when her newest client, Scarlett Mae, steps into the massage parlor. Immediately, Sabina is taken by Scarlett's calm energy and stunning beauty, though she tries to remain professional. Once they are in a private room, Sabina turns around and invites Scarlett to strip down to get ready for her massage. Sabina tries to behave herself but is unable to resist stealing a peek or two before Scarlett climbs onto the table and covers herself with a towel. The sensual massage then begins as Sabina works over every inch of Scarlett's body. The heat gradually builds between them and it soon becomes obvious that Scarlett has some very unprofessional thoughts of her own!

about video:

Size: 1.07 GiB
    Models: Scarlett Mae, Sabina Rouge

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

New GG with sexy Lena The Plug

Genre: BBW, Babes, Big Ass, Big Tits, Lesbian, Natural Tits
    Runtime: 19 min 14 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Angela White - New GG with sexy Lena The Plug
    The gorgeous @angelawhite and I FINALLY got to play! I get so WET thinking about the fun we had!!! This super sensual scene is so If you like BIG tits, wet pussy licking and scissoring, you're going to love this one! I still dream of how delicious her pussy tasted!

D o n ' t b e u s e l e s s . S e e d A f t e r D o w n l o a d T o M a k e T o r r e n t A l i v e . ( R e c o m m e n d e d )

Screenshot and Screenlist
    Screenshot and Screenlist

FastPic
    FastPic

TurboImage
    TurboImage

about video:

Size: 849 MB
    Models: Angela White, Lena The Plug

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ember Snow & Abella Danger - Mind, Body, Strap-On (23.11.2020)

Genre: Fetish, Squirt, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Femdom, Lesbian, Dildo, Sex Toys, Strap-on, Vibrator
    Runtime: 35 min 13 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Date: 2020
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Models: Ember Snow

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Kenzie Reeves & Bunny Madison - Mothers & Stepdaughters (14.12.2022)

Genre: Lesbian, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm
    Runtime: 42 min 5 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Date: 2022
    Size: 937 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Nikki Ryder & Peaches & Clara G - Three Horny Lesbians Just Looking To Get Their Assholes Filled (22.10.2022)

Genre: Anal, Threesome, Lesbian, MILF, Fisting, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm
    Runtime: 30 min 33 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Clara G meets up with her sexy brunette friends Nikki Ryder and Peaches after going dress shopping for them. They're outdoors getting frisky and move inside the house where they stretch out each other's tight assholes.

about video:

Size: 686 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 854

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Blonde Teen Sonny McKinnly Seduces Leda Lotharia

Genre: Blonde, Brunette, Cunnilingus, Lesbian, Rimming, Tattoos, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Face Sitting, Scissoring, Pussy Fingering
    Runtime: 27 min 32 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 1.57 GiB
    Models: Sonny McKinnly & Leda Lotharia

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lesbian Stepmother 7 Scene 1

Genre: Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Lesbian, MILF, Natural Tits, Piercing, Tattoos, Small Ass, Stepmom, Trimmed Pussy, Woman (20-29), Kissing, Ass Licking, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, 69
    Runtime: 26 min 35 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 955 MB
    Models: Serene Siren, Jazlyn Ray

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Adriana Chechik & Dana Vespoli - Ass Punished By Her Stepmother (22.07.2020)

Genre: Anal, Fisting, Lesbian, MILF, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm
    Runtime: 29 min 55 s

[​IMG]
    Description: If you're following Dana Vespoli for a while now, you might have an idea on how she disciplines her step daughters or just generally deliver a lesson.

about video:

Date: 2020
    Size: 1.09 GiB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

This naughty old and young lesbian groupsex club goes bananas

Genre: Ass licking, Groupsex, Hairy, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, +2 more niches.
    Runtime: 37 min 29 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Babet, Sissy and Arwen have a club where they share and swap hot lesbian teen Nina Heels between them.

about video:

Size: 1.38 GiB
    Models: Arwen (51), Babet (62), Nina Heels (24). Sissy (44)

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Horney Lesbian Ana Sluts Take Turns Riding a Fat Dildo (02.25.2023)

Genre: Anal, Lesbian, Masturbation, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm
    Runtime: 24 min 35 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Watch as this hot lesbian anal girls eat pussy and take turns stuffing their ass with a giant dildo.

about video:

Date: 2023
    Size: 917 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

What Changed Your Mind? / 07.01.23

Genre: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, Dovefucking, Fitness, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating
    Runtime: 45 min 40 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Jazlyn Ray is a teensy bit worried about her stepmom, Serene Siren. Ever since Serene's divorce, she's been totally restless! But Jazlyn has come up with a solution: why doesn't Serene pick up a hobby? It could help her take her mind off of things. Serene is delighted by the suggestion and decides to try her hand at yoga. She also asks if Jazlyn would like to join her in this new hobby, but to her disappointment, Jazlyn isn't that interested. But one day, as Serene is busy flowing through various yoga poses in the living room, Jazlyn notices and decides to observe her stepmom in her new element. Serene doesn't realize that Jazlyn is staring at her and just keeps moving between poses. As she does this, however, Jazlyn suddenly starts to grow aroused by what she's seeing. Jazlyn runs off to her bedroom and then reappears dressed in her very own yoga outfit, offering to join Serene in her yoga routine. Serene is delightfully surprised, but is still a bit puzzled- what ended up changing Jazlyn's mind? Jazlyn doesn't give her a straight answer, but it's clear that she can't wait to get a closer look at her stepmom's curves through a much more intimate form of yoga... one that just so happens to work best without clothes!

about video:

Size: 1.95 GiB
    Models: Serene Siren, Jazlyn Ray

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Popping Kailianis Lesbian Cherry

Genre: MILF, big tits, lesbo, masturbation
    Runtime: 17 min 21 s

[​IMG]
    Description: I was shocked when my girlfriend Kailani Kai told me that she had never been with a woman before! I was more than eager to show her the ropes! Her huge tits were amazing and I couldn't get enough of her big fat booty! Her pussy eating skills were amazing, it's like she was born to do this!!

about video:

Size: 791 MB
    Models: Kailani Kai & Maggie Green

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Wank From Home / 16.01.23

Genre: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Petite, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Foot Fetish, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
    Runtime: 31 min 21 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Spencer Bradley and Maya Woulfe, a couple who work from home, have recently been deadlocked in a debate over which of them is the better lover. They decide to settle this debate once and for all with an endurance test: they will pleasure each other simultaneously and whoever holds out the longest before climaxing will be the winner! They want to settle this IMMEDIATELY, but they each have imminent video calls with clients... That's not enough to deter them, though. Instead, upping the stakes, they decide to perform the endurance test DURING their work calls. As they settle in and take their work calls side-by-side, they sneakily finger and pleasure each other just below the camera's view. Each of them try to retain their composure while hiding what they're doing from their clients... but it's clear that this won't be over until someone comes out victorious!

about video:

Size: 1.10 GiB
    Models: Maya Woulfe, Spencer Bradley

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Sofi Ryan, ISabella Nice, Jaye Summers (Interrupted <WBR> By Their Teacher

Runtime: 27 min 1 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 840 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Sucking toes and eating ass

Genre: Amateur, Brunette, Ass licking, Pussy licking, 69, Lesbians, Tattoo, Pissing, Threesome
    Runtime: 23 min 2 s

[​IMG]
    Description: After setting up the Christmas tree, the girls decide to unwind in their own special way. Violette, Carly andour new friend, Sara all share the same foot and ass fetish. Now we just need Sara to grow that bush.

about video:

Size: 1.73 GiB
    Models: Violette, Carly, Sara

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now