1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hot kisses and debauchery lesbo

Discussion in 'Lesbian And Girl with Girl' started by mixon7, Feb 20, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Making Her Squirt
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    You can not deny the chemistry that our February Cherry of the Month Karlee Grey has with Abella Danger. They jump right into it with a passionate make out session and soon things escalate to more. While they undress each other, they enjoy very inch of their bodies. Abella knows exactly what to do to make Karlee orgasm hard and soon she can't control it anymore and squirts everywhere! But they don't stop and can't resist making themselves cum more!!

Media Info:
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 19 min 22 s
    Size: 727 MiB

Tags: Anal, Artistic, Big Ass, Brunette, COTM, Feet, Flexible, Gagging, Hardcore, Latina, Lesbian, Real Tits, Small Tits, Squirting, Trimmed Abella Danger, Karlee Grey

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ready To Play LIVE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Lesbian duo Britney Amber and Natasha Nice are looking to be naughty and love how each other look in their lacy lingerie. Britney can not wait to bury her face in Natasha's wet shaved pussy and really make her squeal! Natasha gets her vibrator and goes to town on Britney making her shout out OMG as her orgasm hits her hard! Archive from 10-28-2016 5pm LIVE show!

Media Info:
    Duration: 58 min 54 s
    Size: 2.16 GiB

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Lesbian, Lingerie, Live Show Archives, Real Tits, Shaved, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed Britney Amber, Natasha Nice

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Give Me That Strap-On
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hot horny Lesbians Natasha and Marie have some toys and are hot sluts in their sheer lingerie. Natasha fucks Marie's tight pussy with her toy before taking all of Marie's strap-on.

Media Info:
    Resolution: 270 x 480
    Duration: 26 min 1 s
    Size: 156 MiB

Tags: Blonde, Hardcore, Lesbian, Lingerie, Real Tits, Red Head, Small Tits, Stockings, Strap On, Tattoos, Toys Marie McCray, Natasha Starr

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ready To Play with You LIVE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Beautiful babes Jaye Summers and Zoey Taylor are excited to be LIVE on cam together with all their fans enjoying their hot lesbian show! These horny girls love to show off their white lingerie giving you guys a thrilling tease! Off those panties come and soon Zoey is making Jaye cum hard using her vibrator on that sweet wet pussy! Jaye can not wait to show Zoey just what she can do with her tongue and fingers! Archive from 6-27-2017 5pm LIVE show!

Media Info:
    Duration: 57 min 30 s
    Size: 2.09 GiB

Tags: All Natural, Blonde, Brunette, Lesbian, Live Show Archives, Petite, Real Tits, Shaved, Small Tits, Socks, Tattoos, Teen, Toys, Trimmed Jaye Summers, Zoey Taylor

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Voluptuous Naughty Lesbians LIVE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sexy babes aplenty with Alyssa Lynn and Rachel Roxxx who are ready to cum for all their viewing fans. These voluptuous chicks love to lick each others nipples and wet pussies making each other moan as they tease their fans. They 69 and get out their Hitachi to really make each other quiver and moan! Archive from 6-14-2016 5pm LIVE show!

Media Info:
    Duration: 58 min 46 s
    Size: 391 MiB

Tags: 69, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Hitachi, Lesbian, Live Show Archives, Shaved, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed Alyssa Lynn, Rachel Roxxx

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Aaliyah and Cherie
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Another hot afternoon of Aaliyah and Cherie having fun

Media Info:
    Duration: 19 min 37 s
    Size: 579 MiB

Tags: Blonde, Hardcore, Lesbian, MILF Aaliyah Love, Cherie Deville

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lesbian Lingerie Babes LIVE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Morgan Lee and Marley Brinx look stunning in their lacy lingerie as they chat with their fans live. They decided to heat things up and bring out to hitachi and use it on each other till they cum. They loved fulfilling requests so they start eating each other out and moan in delight! Archive from 5-16-2016 5pm LIVE show!

Media Info:
    Duration: 1 h 0 min
    Size: 405 MiB

Tags: Asian, Black Hair, Brunette, Hitachi, Lesbian, Live Show Archives, Petite, Real Tits, Small Tits, Tattoos, Trimmed Marley Brinx, Morgan Lee

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Aaliyah and Missy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is Missy's first (but hopefully not last) time here at AaliyahLove.com, and I think you guys are going to like her as much as I do! Not only does she have a GREAT personality (1 look at her Twitter shows you shes just as smart and hilarious as she is sexy) but she has a great body, HUGE boobs, and the most perfect pussy I have ever seen. I think I said to her at LEAST 20 times that day \'omg, your pussy is.. PERFECT!\' you can even see it on my face in some of the pics, LOL! Not only that but we had great sexual chemistry and we both came really hard. I can't wait to hear what you guys think about this scene:)

Media Info:
    Duration: 15 min 5 s
    Size: 448 MiB

Tags: Hardcore, Latina, Lesbian, Lingerie Aaliyah Love, Missy Martinez

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

69 with Ashley
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I heart Ashley Steel!! Surprise surprise, sexy Ashley is reading a smut mag when I come over to visit her.. she tells me then shows me how turned on the pics make her, and soon we are both checking out the sexy mag! Then we throw down the magazine and go at it.. nothing feels better than to have a sexy girl underneath me licking my pussy while I lick hers MMM..

Media Info:
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Duration: 16 min 9 s
    Size: 56.3 MiB

Tags: Hardcore, Lesbian, Toys, Tribadism / Scissoring Aaliyah Love, Ashley Steel

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fuck Me With That Dildo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Busty lesbians Missy Martinez and Romi Rain are horny and ready to fuck! Romi wastes no time exposing Missys pussy and getting her dildo nice and wet to fuck her with. Romi makes Missy squirm as she gets her ass tongue fucked too. Missy can not wait to get her piece of the action going down on Romi licking up and fucking her wet pussy!

Media Info:
    Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 101 MiB

Tags: Big Tits, Black Hair, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Lesbian, Shaved, Socks, Tattoos, Toys Missy Martinez, Romi Rain

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Perfect Lesbian Match
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    It doesn't take Megan long to dig into Xandra's hot pussy; I mean who would waste time?! Megan thoroughly enjoys getting her fingers in and Xandra returns the favor once Megan gets her fill.

Media Info:
    Duration: 30 min 59 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB

Tags: Black Hair, Blonde, Hardcore, Lesbian, Real Tits, Shaved, Small Tits, Tattoos Megan Rain, Xandra Sixx

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Karlie and Jana LIVE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Horny babes Karlie Montana meets Jana Jordan and they hit it off well as they tease and play with their toys masturbating together just for you. Archive from 8-28-2015 5pm LIVE show!

Media Info:
    Duration: 59 min 2 s
    Size: 2.14 GiB

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Hardcore, High Heels, Lesbian, Live Show Archives, Masturbation, Panties, Real Tits, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed Jana Jordan, Karlie Montana

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jessica and Britney Crave Some Pussy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sexy babes Britney Amber and Jessica Jaymes love how they look in their lingerie. These babes act quick getting out a toy and fucking each others wet horny pussies!

Media Info:
    Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 356 MiB

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Lesbian, Lingerie, Masturbation, Panties, Shaved, Stockings, Tattoos, Toys Britney Amber, Jessica Jaymes

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Liv meets Chloe LIVE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hot young Liv Aguilera got a nice hour of HOT Lesbian action with super starlet Chloe Amour! Archive from 12-09-14 12pm LIVE Show

Media Info:
    Duration: 59 min 14 s
    Size: 356 MiB

Tags: Black Hair, Hardcore, Latina, Lesbian, Lingerie, Live Show Archives, Real Tits, Toys Chloe Amour, Liv Revamped

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Shower Time
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Look at these two sexy bitches washing each other in the shower! mm yummy! I was lucky enough to witness this sexy wet lesbian show live but couldn\' join in because I had to keep my hair dry for the next scene!:( But as I was standing there watching Trisha lick that hairy wet pussy for the 2nd time I knew I had to ask the photographer to give me this scene so you guys could enjoy it too!:) I hope watching these two hot lesbian girls in the shower makes your dick as hard as it makes my tight little pussy wet!!:)

Media Info:
    Resolution: 180 x 320
    Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 29.6 MiB

Tags: Bathtub / Shower, Lesbian Ariel Spinner, Trisha Uptown

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Time To Play
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Britney is a hot tease in her purple wig and she loves to play with Marie McCray. These sexy babes tease and play fucking each other with their toys and fingers.

Media Info:
    Duration: 29 min 25 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB

Tags: Big Tits, Cosplay, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Lesbian, Masturbation, Real Tits, Red Head, Shaved, Tattoos, Toys Britney Amber, Marie McCray

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fun with Britney And Christie LIVE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Busty babes Britney Amber and Christie Stevens love to show off their bodies in their sheer lingerie teasing their fans before getting down and fucking each others pussies with their toys and hitachi moaning in hot delight until they cum over and over! Archive from 5-17-2016 5pm LIVE show!

Media Info:
    Duration: 58 min 48 s
    Size: 2.14 GiB

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Hitachi, Lesbian, Lingerie, Live Show Archives, Shaved, Stockings, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed Britney Amber, Christie Stevens

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tanner, Danica, Olivia LIVE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Tanner, Danica, and Olivia, talk about a great recipe and it was even better LIVE!

Media Info:
    Duration: 1 h 6 min
    Size: 519 MiB

Tags: Anal, ATM, Hardcore, Lesbian, Live Show Archives, Real Tits, Shaved, Small Tits, Strap On, Threesome, Toys Danica Dillon, Olivia Wilder, Tanner Mayes

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Two Beauties Treat Themselves LIVE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    September's sexy Cherry of the Month had one last thing to do before her month came to an end and that was get the tasty and gorgeous Keira Croft with her LIVE on camera to fuck! Kiara loves how Keira licks all up and down her petite body giving her all the attention she loves! Kiara is not going to be the only one spoiled and gets her face buried in that hot trimmed pussy that is so wet for her. Kiara gets her face wet with those juices before giving Keira a sweet kiss. These hot babes would have fucked all night if we let them and hopefully we'll see more of them soon! Archive from 9-23-2019 5pm LIVE show!

Media Info:
    Duration: 42 min 24 s
    Size: 1.54 GiB

Tags: All Natural, Blonde, Brunette, Hardcore, High Heels, Lesbian, Lingerie, Live Show Archives, Masturbation, Panties, Real Tits, Shaved, Small Tits, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed Keira Croft, Kiara Cole

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Perfect Lesbian Duo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sultry blonde Aaliyah Love and naughty bombshell Megan Rain are up to no good and loving every minute and inch of each others bodies. They finger tease and get each other moaning in loud delight.

Media Info:
    Duration: 21 min 10 s
    Size: 789 MiB

Tags: Black Hair, Blonde, Hardcore, Lesbian, Masturbation, Real Tits, Shaved, Small Tits, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed Aaliyah Love, Megan Rain

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD