1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Home Sex Is Something Special | Anal, Blowjob, Handjob

Discussion in 'Amateur And Home Made Scenes' started by Balamut693, Mar 19, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sabrina Sweet - Camping Car
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Genres: All sex, Anal, DP, Facial, IR, French
    Video language: English

Sabrina goes down to the south to get fucked, too far to wait for her dick, still a good void with her good pair of breasts.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 27:24
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2463kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 520.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sabrina Sweet - Camping Car

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Miss Quinn - Mmf Fucking and Mini Bukkake
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Amateur, Boy Boy Girl, Bukkake, Facials

This was Miss Quinn's first facial on camera and she got a lot...Enjoy!!

Duration: 17:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13018kbps
    Audio: 237kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Miss Quinn - Mmf Fucking and Mini Bukkake

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

1st Anal Sex Vid Amateur
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Amateur, Milf, Mature, Arab, European, All Sex , Oral, Anal, Lesbians, Dildo

Boy Girl. Private Video. Filmed with no intent of sharing. Totally Amateur Voyeur Peak into my Hotel Room in Vegas. The very beginning 40 seconds is a little out of focus. Some Blowjob and Ass Licking foreplay to get going, and then 22 minutes of me getting Fucked in the Ass while using my Vibrator on my Clit. Side Camera Angle for a little bit to start, and then Hand-Held POV for the rest. Some Edging in here as I prolong the Anal Sex and the Orgasms. When I am in the mood, I Love to get Fucked in the Ass while Masturbating. I Cum So Hard this way as you will see at the end, and he Cums in my ass. Vegas brings out my Naughty like no other place. I Love it. I want to film another one in HD in Vegas soon.

Duration: 26:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9491kbps
    Audio: 182kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download 1st Anal Sex Vid Amateur

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Horny Milf Wants Midday Fuck
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All Sex,Amateur

I picked up pretty blonde Afina Kisser today and she told me I was the most handsome cab driver she's ever seen! I was so happy to get a compliment from such a hot woman! She asked if I had a girlfriend and when I said no, she offered to make my day more special. I'm a little shy, but looking at her in the rearview mirror, my dick was already hard! I found a place for us to park and got into the backseat to spend some time with her, and she was so happy to see my hard on, she pulled up her skirt, raised her juicy ass in the air, and leaned in to suck him! Then the gorgeous MILF spread her long stocking legs for me so I could eat her perfect pink pussy. I made her cum four times! She even squirted! It was a lovely fuck for a boring afternoon. At the end she thanked me, and told me it was perfect. Then I took her to her destination, like a good cab driver.

Duration: 21:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 961.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Horny Milf Wants Midday Fuck

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Nora Luxia - Camping car
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All sex, Anal, DP, Facial, IR, French

Nora Luxia is looking for Fan, it is in St germain en Laye that it is filled with sperm by a Fan and of course by the driver ... do not misuse, I will not entrust the steering wheel of a ...

Duration: 48:40
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2448kbps
    Audio: 72kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 900.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Nora Luxia - Camping car

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Penny Gets Fucked & Facialized In The Shower!!
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Teen, Straight

I always enjoy messing around in the shower! It's hot to touch myself while feeling the hot water carressing my body. This time I got lucky cause I had an extra something to play with! A big hard cock!! Watch me enjoy that fat dick in every position you can think of! You gotta be creative in the shower! I can't wait to do it again very soon and I can't stop thinking about that warm load I had all over my face!! Can't think about a better reward for taking every inch of that big dick!!

Duration: 24:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6059kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Penny Gets Fucked & Facialized In The Shower!!

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Puttanificio Ferrarese - I provini con Akito
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All sex, Amateur, Oral, Anal, DP, Mature, Lesbo

It is not known why Akito wants to throw a bomb on Cuba, Annlisa rightly points out that its sole mission is to fuck ... and she obeys! A coupled to asses exceptional, the 18 year old Akito and Ass Libre Annalisa Linate that finds a particular feeling ... will be for the common passion for 2 cocks and facial cum. The decision is made, this is the duo Puttanifico for our provinanti.

Duration: 1:02:16
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
    Audio: 114kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 721.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Puttanificio Ferrarese - I provini con Akito

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Tiny amateur teen Sonia sucking huge dick
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All Sex,Amateur,Teens

An amateur couple from Argentina will show you some amateur latino sex. First off, this gorgeous petite teen Sonia gets her panties undresses so her boyfriend can lick her shaved cunt. As a reward, Sonia will suck on his big fat cock, and after several minutes they start to fuck. They changing positions, in the end, this horny stud will cover her small tits with plenty of jizz

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 19:37
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 720.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tiny amateur teen Sonia sucking huge dick

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Salieri hotel - gioco di coppia
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All Sex, Oral

Nothing can stop these dirty old men from finding dumb and desperate teens who will do anything for a little bit of dough.

Format: flv
    Duration: 46:46
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Salieri hotel - gioco di coppia

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Anally obsessed busty
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Anal, All Sex, BlowJob, POV

This is the best amateur video of all times, no bullshit. We have never received a video from our fans this cool. Petra, the busty blonde, and her boyfriend are a couple to fall in love with. Her tight pussy will haunt your dreams and her huge tits will wake you up at night. This superb chick deserves to be fucked all day long, day by day, hole by hole. She prefers getting fucked up her tight ass and she will appreciate if you cum all over her. Blowjobs, anal, loads of hot cum, this is the best Czech amateur video yet, starring the fantastic busty blonde Petra. You want to see this right now!!!

Duration: 38:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4502kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Anally obsessed busty

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Scandalo a Villamarzana
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All sex, Amateur, Oral, Anal, DP, Mature, Lesbo

All in Villamarzana, one of the most dazzling places in Italy. But there is a great milfona and a very dear friend ... Alesia and Fata Morgana who with their mates usually do couple exchanges.

Duration: 53:42
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1459kbps
    Audio: 113kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 620.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Scandalo a Villamarzana

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Tina Kay - Backseat blowjobs and deep creampie
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Creampie, Work Fantasies, POV, Outdoors, Car, Sex, Handjob, Rimjob, Deep Throat, Blowjob - POV, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl - POV, Missionary - POV, Side Rider

I wasn't expecting to see Tina Kay in the Mean Orange Machine again, but I shouldn't have been so surprised. It was Tina's twentieth try at passing her driving test, and there was no doubt in my mind that her pattern wouldn't change. Tina was way too excited to be driving, and I was immediately annoyed. Ever heard the quote about how the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? Tina kept doing the same thing, so I decided to alter the results: I told her if she sucked my cock I would pass her! She gave me a blowjob, then climbed her tight pussy onto my thick cock so I could creampie her. Tina had gorgeous natural titties and one of the nicest asses to ever sit in the FDS car, which is why it was kind of tragic when I revealed a secret to her...that she had passed in the sex portion of the exam, but there was no way I was giving her a license! Sorry Tina!

Duration: 38:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Tina Kay - Backseat blowjobs and deep creampie

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Rhound and Big White Ass on the Bus
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Amateur, Big Ass, Big Booty, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Riding, White

We were looking for the highway to get us the beach to see if we can score on some honeys. On one of the streets something caught out attention, big time. A big, juicy white ass bursting out of these little jean shorts was making it's way up the sidewalk. Of course, we immediately rushed over there and started talking to her. Her name was Rhonda Rhound and she had major attitude to go along with that big booty. We were able to soften her up a bit and then talked her into getting on for an "interview". After throwing some cash her way, we found out just how far she was willing to go. All the way! Our boy Tyler took care of her real good always making sure that we have a view of that big ass bouncing and jiggling as it got fucked hard. After taking his cum on her face, we threw her shorts with the money (or so she thought) outside and drove away. What this girl lacked in brains she makes up with dat ass.ha ha ha.

Duration: 55:28
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1459kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 720.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rhound and Big White Ass on the Bus

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hen party gets wild in Prague taxi
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Blondes, Blowjob, Brunette, Cunnilingus, Creampie, Czech, Facial, Gonzo, Lesbians, Masturbation, POV, Sex Toys, Straight

Hen parties are the craziest! Just out of control. I picked up Lady d and her two friends as they celebrated Lady D's upcoming marriage and as soon as they piled in the car, they got wild, flashing their tits and pussies, sticking their heads out the windows, and trying to get me to smell their dildos! When the bride asked if she could fuck me, I thought they must be joking, but they said if I didn't show them my cock, they'd start yelling out the window that I have a small dick! At one point, the bridesmaids got out to pee and the bride told me to drive, fast, so we could play a trick--but she didn't want to turn around to pick them up. Instead, she confessed she was very horny and wanted to suck my cock. I gave up. I couldn't turn this beautiful brunette down on her last day as a free woman! I lifted that party veil of hers, and fucked her sweet pussy hard and fast as her friends wandered alone on a country road somewhere, then left her with a nice wad of cum on her cheek, to match her dress.

Duration: 35:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
    Audio: 189kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Hen party gets wild in Prague taxi

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Big facial for horny German tourist
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Outdoors, Car, Taxi, Sex, Squirt, Piss, Wet, Rimjob, Handjob - POV, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Pussy Fingering, Facial, Cumshot Clean-Up

Poor Luna Toxxxic had been out in the sun for some time before I drove by and rescued her. Luna, it turns out, was headed back home to Germany after partying for some time with a group of Irishmen. I know a phrase in German, so I tested it out, but Luna called me cheeky! Turns out the phrase was "let me see your pussy," and Luna decided that sounded like an excellent idea. She pulled her panties to the side, then inquired if she could get a free ride both in the taxi and on my cock! I don't turn down offers like that, so I popped into the backseat where she gave me a sloppy blowjob, pulled off her dress to show me her small tits, then gave my arse a rimjob. To return her favour, I fucked and fingered Luna to multiple orgasms, then absolutely covered her pretty face with a huge facial!

Duration: 29:35
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 344.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Big facial for horny German tourist

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hungarian hottie horny for big cock
    [​IMG]
    Genres: POV, All Sex, Blowjobs

A beautiful woman by the name of Lilyan Red got into my cab today. Lilyan was on her way to London to walk around and visit some places. It was a hot day, almost too hot for London. I was driving us along when out of the corner of my eye I noticed Lilyan had taken her shorts off. Next thing I knew, she was taking off her panties! I asked her what the trouble was, and she told me she just needed some air. Well, airing out her pussy like that made my cock hard, and she was very interested in that tidbit of information. Lilyan reached up and wrapped her hand around the Bishop, and soon enough I was sucking her tits in the backseat. The horny minx went right for the rimjob (my favourite), and then I fucked her tight pink pussy six ways to Sunday! By the time she sucked the cum out of my cock, I covered her with a huge facial.

Duration: 33:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Hungarian hottie horny for big cock

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Give Me A Facial
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Genres: AllSex, Blowjob, Straight, Teen, POV

Lusty blonde Kate England accepts a ride home with her ex-boyfriend. When her ex won't stop trying to feel her up, the driver kicks him out of the car. Kate is eager to thank the driver and get back at her ex all at once by sending her ex a picture with jizz on her face. The driver is just the man to help her out!

Duration: 21:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5306kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 865.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Give Me A Facial

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Tattoos big tits and long legs
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Anal, Big Tits Worship, Outdoors, Car, Taxi, Handjob, Rimjob, Deep Throat, Ass To Mouth, Pussy Licking, Blowjob - POV, Tittyfuck - POV, Facial

Alice Judge got into the Fake Taxi today complaining about the cold. I like to tell ladies the car's heater is broken, makes them want to snuggle up and get warm, and Alice was no different. She was covered in pretty tattoos, so I complimented her, being a fan of nice ink myself. Alice invited me for a closer peek in the backseat, and by the time I had gotten in, she had gotten her big tits out! I played with her nipples a little, then she sucked my cock and gave me a horny rimjob. I fucked her pussy and then her arse, then came all over her face and big fake tits!

Duration: 25:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Tattoos big tits and long legs

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Leather
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BlowJob, HandJob, Amateur, Mature, Outdoor, Nylon, Stockong, Corset, Public, Voyeur, Group, Car, , Strangers

The occasion was one on which i hadn't planned on doing any filming, but was passing this particular carpark and popped in, I wasn't dressed up as usual, just a business suit, a pair of open crotch pantyhose and boots, my cameras are always in the glovebox, so i was good enough to go, what unfolded was one of those very vary rare occasions when the carpark was full and it seemed that nearly every guy who came up to the car seemed to have an extremely large cock, and that is very rare indeed, I haven't counted how many guys are in this movie, anything from about 9 - 11 is my guess....

Format: flv
    Duration: 21:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4500kbps
    Audio: 128kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 689.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Leather

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Married couple in homemade sex scene with Marketa
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All Sex,Amateur,Teens

A amateur big dick guy is fucking his real wife for the first time in front of the camera. And they did it well, an excellent homemade porn. The spouse was very horny, she is squirting again and again, does not matter if finger-fucked, or pounded by her husband big penis. Watch amateur homemade sex scene featuring a wedded couple.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 23:04
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 847.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Married couple in homemade sex scene with Marketa