1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Home Sex Is Something Special | Anal, Blowjob, Handjob

Discussion in 'Amateur And Home Made Scenes' started by Balamut693, Mar 19, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The Stranger
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Genres: , fetish, cumshot, blowjob, boy-friend, taboo, natural tits,
    Video language: English

I'm doing it... I know, I know... But he's real, I saw pictures and we even talked on the phone... I mean, I don't know what he looks like but he's got a huge cock... Don't you think it's kind of hot though? Having a total stranger off the internet come over and fuck you?.. It's my ultimate fantasy... I'm sure I'll be fine. But you're my best friend, and I thought I should call and let you know... Just in case something does go wrong....

Format: mp4
    Duration: 20:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9227kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download The Stranger

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Dakota Skye - Going The distanse
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Teen, Cum Walk, Cumshot, Hardcore, Public, Outdoor, POV, Blonde, Small Tits

Not five minutes after Kota jumped in dude's car she was already trying to get his dick out. She flashed her tits in the passenger seat and pulled her panties off to masturbate. She sucked him while he drove, then parked to fuck to the big finish.

Duration: 49:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4950kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Dakota Skye - Going The distanse

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Her Pussy Gets Splattered with Spunk
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Big Tits, All Sex,Public sex,Sex Machines

Janie Sky is at it again, losing her mind and needing cock ASAP.This blonde goddess will fuck anything that stands in her way, and boy does she mean business.Watch how this veteran beauty takes the camera on a wild ride they'll never forget.

Duration: 34:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Her Pussy Gets Splattered with Spunk

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Anal with Mommy
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: anal, , big tits, glasses, blonde, cumshot, woman-boy

I walk into my woman's room to ask her a question and immediately know I've done something wrong. She's dressed in a silk robe, sitting on her bed. "It's ok, you've just interrupted mommy's special time. You can stay with me if you don't mind watching" She tells me opening up her robe. I'm frozen in shock as she spreads her legs and shows me her hairy pussy.

Duration: 13:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3131kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 317.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Anal with Mommy

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sex party warm up for local swinger
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Work Fantasies, Big Tits Worship, Outdoors, Car, Sex, Handjob, Rimjob, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Pussy Fingering, Facial - POV

Princess Paris was my student today, and she was on time, which was a nice change from the tardiness of recent learners. Paris had been doing quite well, and seemed like she was ready to take her test, but for some strange reason she was driving like a complete rookie during this lesson. She almost drove over a kerb, and performed a lackluster emergency stop. I asked her what was wrong, and Paris told me she had recently broken up with her boyfriend. She was supposed to go to a swinger's party, but couldn't go alone. I'd never been to one of those parties, so she showed me how it was done: she got her tits out and gave me a blowjob! I smacked her arse and left a handprint while we fucked in the Mean Orange Machine, then I gave her a facial.

Duration: 30:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Sex party warm up for local swinger

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Busty passenger gives good tit wank
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Outdoors, Car, Taxi, Sex, Handjob, Rimjob, Spanking, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Tittyfuck - POV, Pussy Fingering, Cum on Tits, Facial, Big Tits Worship

This adorable blonde named Madison Stuart got into the cab today asking for a ride to the doctor's. I asked her what was wrong, and Madison confessed she had some pain in her knee. Jokingly, I suggested it was because she spent too much time on her knees. She giggled and called me a dirty old man, and since I had embarrassed myself already, I figured I'd press my luck and tell her how much I'd love to tit-fuck her massive boobs. She wanted 500 quid for a cock between her tits, but we made a deal: she'd ride my beard, then let me between those jugs! I jumped into the backseat and ate her arse and pussy, then she gave me a horny blowjob. I fucked her wet pussy until I unleashed a massive load that coated her face and tits with my cum!

Duration: 29:53
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 350.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Busty passenger gives good tit wank

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Don ignazio paga dazio
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Genres: All sex, Amateur, Oral, Anal, DP, Mature, Lesbo

A lady causes the plumbers 2 until 2 does not decide to give him a good sturata. Even her husband returning from work will be involved in this fucked grits. Roxana before you fix the sink by these two plumbers, then he fucks them. A pig incredible for these 2 lucky workers.

Duration: 1:15:03
    Video: 720x406, MP4V, 1563kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 963.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Don ignazio paga dazio

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ellie Idol - Sin Disposal
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Hardcore, Roleplay, Lingerie, POV, Cum In Mouth

I'm here to spread the word of God to you and your family. Home alone, you try to turn me away but I'm pushy and tell you I want to give you a free lesson. You think I'm pretty, in a modest sort of way and agree. I come inside and start reading from the Holy Bible. As I'm reading my hand starts to wander over to your young cock. Seems there's a devil in you boy and I need to get it out! I suck your cock, I ride you, I titty fuck you all in hopes of getting that sin out! Finally you release your devilish cum inside my mouth so I can dispose of that sin...for now anyway. If you convert to my church, there will be many more lessons like this to come!

Duration: 13:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 612.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ellie Idol - Sin Disposal

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

My girlfriend wants me to break her ass again.
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All Sex, Blowjob

Hello friends, we are Nando and Sarita, from Barcelona, we are 34 and 26 years old. A little while ago we sent you a video in which I came home and Sarita received me on the landing with a brutal heat and right there, on the stairs, she got under my cock, she made me one of those blatant blowjobs she makes and I let his ass burst. Guys, there's nothing that makes me more horny than my redhead when he's hot. Well today we want to teach you more about us, that's why we send you this video recorded in the house, we tell you a thousand and one thing about us and, of course, Sarita like crazy will let me destroy her ass again. Do you encourage a new adventure with us? Keep it clear, we will not disappoint you;)

Duration: 1:11:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3048kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download My girlfriend wants me to break her ass again.

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hot Hitchhiker Gets Pounded
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All Sex

Kizzy Sixx needs to get where she's going. Walking is out of the question because the distance is too far. Luckily a generous man comes along and gives her a ride. Does she have a boyfriend? No, she doesn't. She does like sex though. He's been driving for two hours nonstop. That means he's in bad need of a break. It doesn't take him long to find out that she's an expert cock sucker. She goes down on his beefy penis and he can't believe his luck. This delightful teen has a shaved pussy that is a perfect fit for his cock. The outdoor sex they have has to make him grateful that teens today are flat broke. He wouldn't have been able to cum all over her nice ass if she had enough money to own a car...

Duration: 30:47
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 919.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hot Hitchhiker Gets Pounded

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Martina
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Anal, All Sex, Blowjob, Casting

Well. this was quite unexpected. The shy beauty Martina got her ass fucked on her very first casting!!! Unexpected and shocking!!! This sweet amateur with superb body didn't seem like she'd do anything more than a solo with a vibrator. Luckily our cameraman put his dick in between her sweet lips, just to try, and unbelievable things started to happen. Martina happily spread her divine ass for the stranger and asked him to fuck her. In the end, he pulled his cock out of her ass and shoved it, with a full load of cum, right into her mouth! Awesome anal show, have fun!!!

Duration: 26:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3929kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 787.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Martina

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Intimate Explorations
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All Sex, Oral, Anal, Blowjobs, Mature, Big Ass , Big Tits ,Big Cocks, Cuckold

and in hand with this new director, we are seeking out hot females who are thirsty for cock - and lots of it! Our guys will use any excuse to finish shooting a scene with an unknown babe who could be the next star in the making!

Duration: 1:51:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3162kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Intimate Explorations

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Horny Milf Wants Midday Fuck
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All Sex,Amateur

I picked up pretty blonde Afina Kisser today and she told me I was the most handsome cab driver she's ever seen! I was so happy to get a compliment from such a hot woman! She asked if I had a girlfriend and when I said no, she offered to make my day more special. I'm a little shy, but looking at her in the rearview mirror, my dick was already hard! I found a place for us to park and got into the backseat to spend some time with her, and she was so happy to see my hard on, she pulled up her skirt, raised her juicy ass in the air, and leaned in to suck him! Then the gorgeous MILF spread her long stocking legs for me so I could eat her perfect pink pussy. I made her cum four times! She even squirted! It was a lovely fuck for a boring afternoon. At the end she thanked me, and told me it was perfect. Then I took her to her destination, like a good cab driver.

Duration: 21:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 961.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Horny Milf Wants Midday Fuck

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Water Sports Interview
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Genres: : Exotic, Golden Shower, Small Boobs, Mature, Real couple, Ass licking, Anal rimming, Hardcore, Creampie, Outdoor, Interview

Cute blonde Mimi is enjoying a nap on her bed but her redhead girlfriend Robbiehas other ideas! She strips down to her lingerie and with her ass perched on the headboard, Robbie pulls her panties to one side and showers Katy in warm piss to wake her up!

Duration: 21:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Water Sports Interview

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hot Italian nympho minx craves cock
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Brunette, Teen, Car, Facial, Outdoors, Straight

My newest student was a lovely Italian lass named Valentina Bianco. Valentina had moved to the UK five months prior, and was looking to get her drivers license. Since it was her first lesson, I got to know her a bit and found out the reason she wanted to drive was to go see her lovers. Apparently, because her boyfriend had the car, he could go see his lovers and would leave her all alone to masturbate. I let Valentina sit in the front seat, but she immediately found the clutch, stickshift, and handbrake too complicated. We headed back to the testing center and Valentina had an idea: I could be one of her lovers! She showed me how to be free and open with your sexuality the way they do it in Italy with a horny blowjob, then she sat on my cock while I spanked her. I fucked her and sucked on her tiny boobs until I was ready to cover her cheek with a facial.

Duration: 46:41
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2559kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 919.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hot Italian nympho minx craves cock

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Trillium
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Anal, Deep Throat, Swallow, Ass Licking, Casting, All Sex

Watch out for this girl. Trillium is different than the other girls from the white couch. Just her looks are completely out of the ordinary, this tattooed rebel will shock even during the confession. Don't expect anything usual, this one is wicked. Taming this bitch is a challenge. Ales tried putting fingers up her pussy, but that was far from winning. Getting his cock in, or at least the cockhead was more than difficult. But it was worth it. He fucked this hellish whore from behind and came all over her cute ass. A job well done! This casting is exactly for you!!!

Duration: 2:15:09
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1366kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Trillium

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Puttanificio Ferrarese - I provini con Akito
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All sex, Amateur, Oral, Anal, DP, Mature, Lesbo

It is not known why Akito wants to throw a bomb on Cuba, Annlisa rightly points out that its sole mission is to fuck ... and she obeys! A coupled to asses exceptional, the 18 year old Akito and Ass Libre Annalisa Linate that finds a particular feeling ... will be for the common passion for 2 cocks and facial cum. The decision is made, this is the duo Puttanifico for our provinanti.

Duration: 1:02:16
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
    Audio: 114kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 721.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Puttanificio Ferrarese - I provini con Akito

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Melanie Gets Two Loads From Daddy
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All Sex, Oral, POV, Group (FFM), Creampie, Lesbian, Animal Play (Petplay)

After getting Melanie Hicks nice and stinky, my Daddy couldn't wait to fuck her. The enticing aroma of our pussies filled the room as Daddy plowed into her tight little hole like a jackhammer. He pulled out, spraying his load all over her chubby belly, before diving back in for seconds. Her pussy was so good Daddy wasn't done until he creampied her too.

Duration: 32:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6384kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Melanie Gets Two Loads From Daddy

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Chubby Czech amateur Betka eats sperm after sex
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All Sex,Amateur,Teens

Fatty Czech amateur girlie wears glasses sitting on sofa, eating banana and reading a book. After a while her boyfriend comes in, after a short foreplay Betka starts sucking on his not very big cock, then this chubby amateur slut gets fucked and facialized with a lot of sperm.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 21:21
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 786.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Chubby Czech amateur Betka eats sperm after sex

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Czech bitch part 43
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Big Tits, Amateur, Hidden Camera, Sex in Car, Hardcore, All Sex

When the car salesman claims that this car is big enough to have sex in, you should always ask for a test ride. Not a ride in the car, but a ride on the dick of the car salesman! And he was right- there is more than enough space to lick, suck, and fuck really hard in this car! He may not have sold a car today, but he got something much better!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 38:40
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Czech bitch part 43