1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

High Boots - Sex Fantasies ;)

Discussion in 'Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Clit And Big Cocks' started by Katrin19888, May 7, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
  2. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]

GENRES: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:31
    File Size: 65 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1280x720

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7405 - Nail In Me

3. Katrin19888
  4. Katrin19888
  5. Katrin19888
  6. Katrin19888
  7. Katrin19888
  8. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]

GENRES: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship

<================>
    Duration: 0:26:55
    File Size: 222 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7457 - Young-Goddess - Ira 2

9. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Boot Domination , Boot Worship , Female Domination , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: I beckon my slave and as he kneels before me I instruct him to clean my boots using only his tongue. I stand above him wearing a tight, sexy latex outfit as I look down and supervise the job he's doing. "Clean them," I say as I have him lick them all over. "I think you need more lubricant," I tell him as I spit in his mouth. He licks my boots up and down making sure they're spotless for me. I have him suck on my heels and lick the soles of my boots. "Good work, Slave," I tell him before having him lay down on his back. I press my boot into his body hard and have him suck on my heel again. "I'm going to trample you," I say as I step on his cock

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:01
    File Size: 162 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7464 - Clean My Boots With Your Tongue

10. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Boot Domination , Caning , Female Domination , Latex , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: "You like my latex outfit, huh?" I ask as I stand outside and show off my body. "It's so shiny, so tight, so beautiful." A warm summer breeze blows as sun reflects off of the tight latex while I flaunt my hot curves. "Would you like to lick it?" I ask as I rub myself all over. Using a slave, I show you how I want you to lick me as I have him get down on all fours and begin by cleaning my boots with his mouth. "Lick it with your tongue," I instruct as I tower over him and supervise the job he's doing. He works his way up from my boots to my ass, licking and kissing my latex pants all over. He buries his face into my ass as he cleans my latex with his tongue while I moan in satisfaction. I love when a slave worships my boots and my latex. Do you have what it takes to please me

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:47
    File Size: 410 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7468 - Worship My Boots And Hot Latex Outfit Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7468 - Worship My Boots And Hot Latex Outfit Part 2

11. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Boot Domination , Female Domination , Humiliation , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: Returning home from the cold, windy weather outside, I take a seat on my stool and notice that my sexy leather boots have gotten all dirty. With a clap of my hands I summon a slave who obediently comes crawling naked on all fours. I make him lick my shoes clean as I tower over him and hold his leash as if he were a dog. I spit directly into his open mouth and have him thank me for it before once again commanding him to shine my boots with his tongue. Eager to please his beautiful mistress, he mouths them all over and even licks their soles clean like a good little slave. Laying on his back, I feed him my heels and watch as he sucks them as if they were a cock. "Stupid, disgusting slave!" I comment while laughing at this loser. I demand he work faster since I`m a busy goddess and don`t have all day! He picks up the pace, frantically polishing my boots faster and faster, and I reward him by yet again spitting in his mouth. After deciding I`m not fully satisfied with the job he`s done, it`s time to dish out some punishment. What will it be? Find out!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:42
    File Size: 404 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7472 - Clean My Leather Boots With Your Tongue Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7472 - Clean My Leather Boots With Your Tongue Part 2

12. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Boot Worship , Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Shoe & Boot Worship , Spitting

DESCRIPTION: "Come to me, slave," I say as I beckon one of my slaves. I have him kneel before me and inform him that he'll be cleaning my boots with his tongue. I sit on my throne and watch him as he licks my leather boots up and down while I instruct him how I want it done. To give him even more lubricant, I spit in his mouth and have him continue polishing my boots with his tongue. "Faster, slave," I tell him and then have him lick my filthy soles clean. "Now, slave, you're going to suck my heel," I say. "I'm going to fuck your mouth with my high-heeled boot," I continue. He eagerly sucks the heel like a good slave before I have him clean my other boot

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:54
    File Size: 183 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7477 - Polish My Leather Boots With Your Tongue

13. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Ass Worship , Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Latex , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: Grabbing my slave by his leash I inform him that he`s going to be worshiping the shiny latex outfit I`m wearing. I look absolutely stunning in it and I`m sure you`ll agree. "Put out your tongue," I command and watch as he begins licking my black latex clean. Within seconds I cruelly change plans and shove his head down to clean my boots instead. "Good boy," I say as I sit on my sofa and supervise the job he`s doing. I make him suck on my heels for a bit before changing plans again and making him worship my ass. I turn around, bed over, and make him lick my latex-clad behind while I rub my crotch and moan in delight. "Continue to worship me," I say as I have him clean my boots with his mouth again. I demand that he lick my latex outfit once more but when he makes the mistake of touching me with his hands I have to rough him up a bit by slapping him around. He`s to worship me with his mouth only... no hands allowed

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:38
    File Size: 508 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7481 - Latex Goddess Worship Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7481 - Latex Goddess Worship Part 2

14. Katrin19888
  15. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:59
    File Size: 59 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7488 - Bbc Love - Interracial Handjob

16. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:01
    File Size: 60 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7491 - Blonde Slave Boots Pov

17. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]

<================>
    Duration: 0:15:08
    File Size: 51 Mb
    Resolution: 854x480

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7492 - Bondage Torture Rope

18. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]

<================>
    Duration: 0:17:10
    File Size: 96 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7500 - Boot Slave

19. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:24
    File Size: 45 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7504 - Boot Worship

20. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:58
    File Size: 26 Mb
    Resolution: 720x400

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7506 - Booted Bound And Gagged