1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hardcore BDSM / Domination / Extreme

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Jul 3, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Price of Being an Attention Whore
    [​IMG]

::: Info :::
    Actress:
    Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
    Description:
    This masked slut loves getting to be the center of attention. She loves to make things about her - little did she know that in this BDSM video being an attention whore would come with a price. She has her breasts tied with rope, intricately wrapped around her, just as a taste of what's to come. She stands there and is subjected to both breasts being beaten with any implement we can find - crops, floggers, you name it! As things progress, she gets weights clamped onto her pussy and her arms restrained so she can't move while we continue the barrage of beatings!

File name: The Price of Being an Attention Whore
    File size: 582 MiB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Duration: 47 min 43 s
    Resolution: 337 x 600

[​IMG]

Download:
    The Price of Being an Attention Whore

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

See No Evil, Hear No Evil
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    Fuck using rope or leather tethers - there's something special about breaking out the tape. This chick is stripped down and gets to feel just how tight she can be wrapped up in this kinky BDSM tool. Once her limbs and body is tied up it's time for the ultimate breast bondage. Her tits are tightly wrapped in tape, making them protrude from her chest. That isn't where it ends, hell no! She gets tied up over and over, nipple weights put on her, and when her body is tied into it's final position, hot wax is poured all over those bound tits.

File name: See No Evil, Hear No Evil
    File size: 641 MiB
    Duration: 57 min 32 s

[​IMG]

Download:
    See No Evil, Hear No Evil

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Familiar Whore
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    Some times the best playmate is one that's completely devoid of personality. This bitch is masked, making her another anonymous set of tits to torment. Wearing various corsets, harnesses, and latex pieces, she's tied up and placed into breast bondage. These breast bondage videos show many different ways to play with a slut. She's told to spread her legs (something she's more than familiar with!) and made to sit on a dildo before once again having her breasts tied up in tit bondage. This chick isn't leaving the BDSM world any time soon, so there's a good change you'll see those boobs tied up again for us.

File name: A Familiar Whore
    File size: 345 MiB
    Duration: 28 min 33 s

[​IMG]

Download:
    A Familiar Whore

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Thrill in the Unseen
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    Once the blindfold is on and this babe is tied tight, there's little she can do. These breast bondage videos feature one hot little chick strapped down and the subject of a series of torments. This is BDSM that isn't for the weak. You can tell this slut loves getting weights put on her pussy and nipples. She's left so helpless laying there - anything this man wishes to do to her, he does. Her inability to do anything and total submission, taking everything dished out to her, is really what makes this video hot. This is one bitch that knows her place and gets what she deserves.

File name: The Thrill in the Unseen
    File size: 330 MiB
    Duration: 29 min 2 s

[​IMG]

Download:
    The Thrill in the Unseen

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Choose Your Path Wisely
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    It can be Heaven when you've got yourself two sluts to fuck with rather than just one. These two are in for a real BDSM treat as well as you! These bitches are tied up back to back. Their breasts are pulled out of their latex and bound. The bright yellow breast bondage tape really keeps those tits tight and in place! But the hottest bondage in this scene is when the chicks are cuffed and chained to one another. One's wrists are strapped to the other's cunt lips - it's one slight movement and you inflict serious pain on the other girl. They better think wisely before they struggle too much during their whipping.

File name: Choose Your Path Wisely
    File size: 678 MiB
    Duration: 56 min 33 s

[​IMG]

Download:
    Choose Your Path Wisely

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lady in Red
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    For some, breast bondage and torment is just a little too much. This bitch in red latex has to endure some pretty heated stuff. She's first tied to the chair, every limb strapped down. To keep her from causing too much noise, her mouth is stuffed and taped shut. If she only knew what she was in store for, she would have put up a bigger fight. With her big natural tits exposed, a chili paste is applied to her nipples that very quickly looks like it's too much to bare. Her nipples are taped up along with the rest of her breast and she has to sit there in agony as her cunt is rubbed with a vibrator.

File name: Lady in Red
    File size: 204 MiB
    Duration: 18 min 8 s

[​IMG]

Download:
    Lady in Red

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Fall of Another Fake Domme
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    This bitch comes in looking like she's trying to be some kind of well dressed, kinky but business casual Domme. She got a big surprise when she was shown that she's just another pathetic submissive like all the others. She's taped to a board, nice and tight so her arms can't come out. To try and shut her up they've got her gagged but even that doesn't completely muffle her cries. Once she's rendered completely helpless, she's treated to her clothes being torn from her and a vibrator sliding up and down her bald slit. It doesn't matter how much she sobs, she doesn't decide when this erotic BDSM torment ends!

File name: The Fall of Another Fake Domme
    File size: 336 MiB
    Duration: 27 min 40 s

[​IMG]

Download:
    The Fall of Another Fake Domme

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tied on a Table
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    Sometimes I like to bind my naked slave in rope and take her picture. I also like to whip my bound slaves body with a switch. And when my slave is extra naughty, I bind her in rope and place her on a table. This video will show you what it's all about... and what it's all about for ME is knowing I have the power and control over my misbehaving slaves. You see, a Dominant likes to ALWAYS be in control. Whether you are a male or female Dom, whether you are a kind Master or Mistress or a totally bitchy or cruel one, you like to know that you have complete power over your slaves. And a good slave appreciates that!

File name: Tied on a Table
    File size: 1.49 GiB
    Duration: 2 h 5 min
    Resolution: 400 x 608

[​IMG]

Download:
    Tied on a Table

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Matches and Dildos
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    My favorite tit torment sessions always includes a few lit matches carefully placed on a slaves ass. Even right after you blow the match out, it's still hot enough to really burn the skin of the slave when you put the match head right up against her skin... or the tender membranes inside her twat opening. I also really enjoy requiring my naughty slave to perform felatio on my favorite dildo. I love to watch her go down on that thing and suck it as if it were a real cock. Of course, she can suck all day and she still can't get it to squirt. LOL.

File name: Matches and Dildos
    File size: 747 MiB
    Duration: 1 h 3 min

[​IMG]

Download:
    Matches and Dildos

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hanging From the Ceiling
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    When my slave gets outta hand I hang her from the ceiling with rope and torment her tits. I then like to spin her around while caning her lovely ass. I also really enjoy requiring my slave to cum during her tit torment session.<br>

File name: Hanging From the Ceiling
    File size: 755 MiB
    Duration: 1 h 2 min

[​IMG]

Download:
    Hanging From the Ceiling

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fun with the Red Head
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    Binding my red headed slave in ropes and watching her tits turn purple really makes me happy. Tying up my red headed slave with rope and giving her a spanking also makes me happy. I also enjoy whipping her while she is bound and gagged.<br>

File name: Fun with the Red Head
    File size: 779 MiB
    Duration: 1 h 4 min

[​IMG]

Download:
    Fun with the Red Head

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Red Hot Breast Bondage
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    I knew my red headed slut needed to be punished so I gave her some hard core tit torment. Watching my red headed slut squirm as I pour hot wax over her bound body really turns me on. At first I just dripped a candle on her. Pretty standard stuff although always good for some nice, intense pain. But then I decided to go all out and melted some wax in aluminum and poured it over my slave. The burning hot wax poured down on her left tit and made her scream. (Later there was a large red burn mark left behind.)

File name: Red Hot Breast Bondage
    File size: 711 MiB
    Duration: 59 min 26 s

[​IMG]

Download:
    Red Hot Breast Bondage

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tears of Pain
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    Nothing makes me happier than giving my favorite red headed slave a good stern tit torment session. I always finish my tit torment session with a good whipping. When she starts to cry I know the breast bondage session was a success.<br>

File name: Tears of Pain
    File size: 736 MiB
    Duration: 59 min 58 s

[​IMG]

Download:
    Tears of Pain

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ravaging the Tits
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    When my slave misbehaves I take her to my dungeon and ravage her large tits. Watching my slave squirm in pain during her tit torment session brings a smile to my face. And when my slaves tits turn a dark shade of purple I know it was a good punishment session.<br>

File name: Ravaging the Tits
    File size: 925 MiB
    Duration: 1 h 15 min

[​IMG]

Download:
    Ravaging the Tits

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Whipping Good Time
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    I get a certain strong satisfaction -- people not into BDSM might even call it a sick satisfaction -- out of binding my naughy slave in leather and giving her a good spanking. When my slave is really naughty I place her on a stretching device and watch her try to squirm. Whipping my helpless slaves round bottom really does turn me on. Whether I am spanking her or whipping her, I like to watch her round bottom turn colors. First it flushes a gentle pink. Then it becomes more of a magenta, then scarlet, and finally deep crimson. Sometimes I raise welts. I love watching it change color, the longer and harder I hit her.

File name: A Whipping Good Time
    File size: 781 MiB
    Duration: 1 h 2 min

[​IMG]

Download:
    A Whipping Good Time

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Plastic Bag Fun
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    Wrapping my slaves in Saran Wrap may not be the use Dow Chemical Co. had in mind when they put out the product, but a hot and sweaty, trapped slave, enshrouded in plastic, is not a happy slave... and we don't want our slaves to be happy, do we? That is NOT the idea.<br>

File name: Plastic Bag Fun
    File size: 699 MiB
    Duration: 1 h 1 min

[​IMG]

Download:
    Plastic Bag Fun

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hog Tied Tit Torment
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    I love to torment this hot slaves tits and bind her entire face and body in plastic wrap. I really enjoy hog tying this hot slave and insisting that she orgasm as her punishment. When this slave gets extra naughty I ravage her tits with a bunch of clothespins.<br>

File name: Hog Tied Tit Torment
    File size: 710 MiB
    Duration: 59 min 36 s

[​IMG]

Download:
    Hog Tied Tit Torment

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tit Torment Hell
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    I bring my naughiest slaves to my dungeon of pain and place them in a hardcore breast torment device. When my slaves get too naughty I bind their tits in leather and watch them squirm. I save my nipple clamp of pain for my extra naughty slaves. <br>

File name: Tit Torment Hell
    File size: 712 MiB
    Duration: 57 min 42 s

[​IMG]

Download:
    Tit Torment Hell

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Pleasure and Pain
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    I like to start my punishment sessions by binding and gagging my naughty slaves. If a slave has been really naughty I will include a few clit clamps in the punishment session. I also enjoy teasing my slave and caressing her helpless body. I can tease her right to the edge of climax and then leave her there, breathless and needful but not getting what she needs. I keep her legs tied apart so she can't get off by squeezing her thighs together, and I keep her hands tied so she can't get herself off that way either. So much fun!

File name: Pleasure and Pain
    File size: 701 MiB
    Duration: 1 h 1 min

[​IMG]

Download:
    Pleasure and Pain

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Crying from the Pain
    [​IMG]

Actress:
    Description:
    Sometimes I like to place a mask over my slaves face as part of her breast bondage session. On a few occasions I even like to saran wrap my slave to a cross. Towards the end of my breast bondage sessions my slave is usually brought to tears.<br>

File name: Crying from the Pain
    File size: 806 MiB
    Duration: 1 h 7 min

[​IMG]

Download:
    Crying from the Pain