1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hard Femdom Ballbusting

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Saurul, Nov 21, 2015.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Saurul
  2. Saurul
  3. Saurul
    Merciless ballbusting in pantyhose

Harsh and merciless ballbusting in pantyhose Today I done all i could to make him suffer. Hard kicks, punching and squeezing his balls is ehat he deserve. His micro cock gets hard from my strong so I let him stroke... and listwn to my humiliation. I kicked all of sperm from his did testicles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 434 Mb
    Time: 00:09:50
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/8f5f913b2aac6/3840BL.mp4

Last edited: Jan 12, 2023
  4. Saurul
  5. Saurul
  6. Saurul
  7. Saurul
  8. Saurul
  9. Saurul
  10. Saurul
  11. Saurul
    Ballbusting in high heels

This loser came and paid me just to have his balls DESTROYED by my kicks.... haha is so good to be me! I start to kick his balls with my sexy shoes extremely hard, full power! I laugh a lot while he struggles in pain... I don't care whether he can take it or not. I just keep kicking over and over again until he is ready to cry... This time I use also a bag full of sand to hit his balls... It's heavy and funny to use.... Mmmmh I will do more or this in the future

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 233 Mb
    Time: 00:06:13

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/21abdfec61b2f/3848BL.mp4

12. Saurul
  13. Saurul
    Andrea Rosu - Ballbust Boy

I'm bored. I want to be entertained. And I have a good boy for just such a moment: Ballbust Boy. His sole purpose is to humor me at his expense! My boys know how much pleasure I receive by tormenting their balls with my intensely painful kicks and knees.

I call over to my Ballbust Boy. He crawls in and begins with worshipfulness: appreciating and thanking the very legs that are going to ensure that he's never going to be able to have progeny! Once I'm done with that, I have him assume the position...all the positions: on all fours, bent over, facing me, facing away! So many ways to play with the most vulnerable part of his body.

And vulnerable it is! You can hear him scream out in pain. This boy needs to be broken in more. We're going to need to work on this!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 1080 Mb
    Time: 00:15:58

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/db7f251a3755f/3850BL.mp4

Last edited: Oct 3, 2023
  14. Saurul
  15. Saurul
    Last edited: May 25, 2023
  16. Saurul
  17. Saurul
    Miss Robin's, Terra Mizu - Fun with FemDoms!

Miss Robin's slave is honored to have TerraMizu in his presence today! But first, a Goddess worship warm-up. He is instructed to the ground by the 2 FemDoms and ordered to lick the back of Terra's high heels. He is humiliated and laughed at. The ladies rub his latex hood and pinch/twist his nipples. He gets too excited and disobeys Miss Robin. He's chained to the wall; the ladies tease him with kneeing him in the crotch, slowly but firmly. They start taking turns giving him swift kicks on his cock and balls. Miss Robin smacks his cock several times as well! His dick is rock hard, which gives the FemDoms more reason to kick it!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 611 Mb
    Time: 00:12:03

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/a070d1329a17e/3854BL.mp4

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
  18. Saurul
  19. Saurul
  20. Saurul
    Goddess Princess Mia - All He Wants To Do Is Dance

Sex Goddess Princess Mia has her slave bound by his wrists, above his head, so she can inflict some pain on his balls and she doesn't disappoint in this scene. She teases him first with a few fake kicks and he is dancing about before she lands the first blow. Mia doesn't like how he tries to dance away from each kick so she takes a paddle and takes hold of him by his cock and paddles his balls repeatedly. Good thing he is gagged. She tells him to spread his legs then knees him repeatedly before using the paddle again. Maybe he'll stand still now for her kicks. As she lands blows he continues to dance so she switches back to the paddle. Poor bitch is crying but Mia is just getting warmed up. She lands her hardest kick, probably a 60 yard field goal if his nuts were a football.
    Mia now moves behind the slave so he can't see what's coming. She kicks him 5 times then pulls up her top to reveal her breasts. The slave has no idea what he's missing but the fly on the wall sees all. She lands three more kicks and as the slave turns around she pulls her top back down. Again she reaches for her paddle but then looks at you and asks "Would you like your balls kicked?" Mia paddles the slaves thighs to get his legs apart and then hits his balls again. As he jumps about she lands another solid kick and then makes him beg for more kicks, best he can with the gag in his mouth. She kicks his nuts again and again and again. Then grabs some skin on his penis and slaps his balls some more. Mia again goes behind the slave, this time with the paddle in hand. She reaches under him and beats his balls some more. Back to the front for more of the paddle and then some ball twisting. The slave is losing his mind from the treatment. "Since you've been so good I'm going to let you kiss my ass" Mia tells the slave and pulls up her dress exposing her ass to him. He frantically tries to reach for it but he can't reach that far being secured in place. "I guess you don't want it" she says then pointing her ass at the camera she asks you, "Do you want it?"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 657 Mb
    Time: 00:06:42

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/d72d6af225729/3857BL.mp4