1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hairy Pussy-All natural | Beautiful Nymphos With Rug

Discussion in 'Hairy Pussy' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

A nun at the gyneco
    [​IMG]

Genres: Anal, Nuns, Dildo, Gaping, Toys, Fisting, Mature, Pissing, Squirt
    Video language: Italian

This gorgeous girl get her hungry, wet holes worked wider with an intense knuckle-deep fisting that will have their gushy slits exploding with girl-cum!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:52:56
    Video: 688x512, XviD, 1673kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download A nun at the gyneco

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Erika Korti - Slut gets her amazing hairy pussy covered in cum (2018)
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Erika Korti
    Genres: Hairy
    Video language: English

Erika Korti doesn't own a razor. She has hairy armpits and even a furry pussy. This cutie is the all natural type and that's okay with him. A little fur under her arms won't stop this guy. He even takes a few pictures of her before they fuck. He'll save them to remember the hairy honey he fucked that day. No one would ever believe him how hairy she is. Erika seems to struggle a bit when it comes to sucking his cock. It's clear that she's never blown a guy with a beefy cock like his before. The moment she takes in his cock in her hairy pussy something changes. It's like a light bulb goes off in his head. Now he finally understands why so many men love hairy teen pussies. His love of her tight furry hole is highlighted when he covers it with jizz.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 20:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24274kbps
    Audio: 247kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Erika Korti - Slut gets her amazing hairy pussy covered in cum (2018)

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Mathilde Ramos - Morning Routine FullHD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mathilde Ramos aka Matilde Ramos
    Genres: Anal, Handjob, Deep Throat, Gagging, Ass Licking, Gaping, Ass To Mouth, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Pussy Fingering, Anal Fingering, Latina, Yoga, Hairy Pussy

Matilde is the perfect yoga babe enjoying the small moments of her morning routine. Stretching and enjoying her own body, Matilde is in a world of her own. When her boyfriend catches a glimpse of her gorgeous body contorting in all the sexiest ways, he can't help but take Matilde when she's doing a little downward pooch. Namaste right there and indulge in a little morning routine of your own.

Duration: 39:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4701kbps
    Audio: 136kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Mathilde Ramos - Morning Routine FullHD 1080p

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Mary HD
    [​IMG]

Studio: Abbywinters
    Cast: Mary
    Genres: underarm hair natural bush object insertions no piercings no tatts xl images full bush large breasts video by brad stills by brad 2 orgasms Amazingly Pretty Girl brown eyes beautiful feet beautiful smile skirt sexy arousing body fabulous figure lovesense l

Sitting on the kitchen counter, Mary smiles as she lights up a candle. Holding with one hand she lets the warm wax fall on her large breasts, gasping as the drops pf wax run down her pale skin. Taking her panties off, Mary uncovers her full bush, playing with her dark pubic hair.

Duration: 1:03:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Mary HD

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hanne HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Hanne
    Genres: redhead meaty lips object insertions natural bush fingers insertions small breasts explicit posing long hair xl images freckles full bush stills by brad video by brad light insertion Very nice ass ginger pierced navel nice feet tattoos

Leaning forward in the window frame, Hanne looks back and smiles as her colourful skirt is raised just enough so we can get a glimpse of her white cotton panties. Turning around, Hanne faces us as she pulls down her panties down her long legs.

Duration: 42:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Hanne HD

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Irene HD
    [​IMG]

Genres: glasses hairy redux xl images no piercings no tatts pale skin video by ursula anime and video games sex stories open leg fantasies sex stories stills by ursula aroused girlcum perfect slit aroused during solo jus lovely wet puss wet pussy got aroused durin

Slowly pulling her t-shirt up, Irene smiles as she uncovers her big breasts and bra. Slowly unclipping her bra, she covers her nipples with her hands while she gently squeezes her breasts at the same time.

Duration: 30:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Irene HD

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Alex Coal - The Delivery Girl
    [​IMG]

Alex is in for more than she bargains for when she knocks on her next customers door to deliver his food. As he invites her in and her instincts tell her not to, something easily effects her decision making, changing her mind quickly to seeing things the way her customer wants her to. The only thing she doesn't realize yet is he's no longer just a customer anymore.

Duration: 45:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 701.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Alex Coal - The Delivery Girl

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lana Rhoades
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017

She's got her cute little shorts on and tries to get his attention by pretending to dust the room but still no luck.

Duration: 35:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Lana Rhoades

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

A Nightmare on Leone St. HD
    [​IMG]

Studio: BangBros
    Cast: Sophia Leone
    Genres: blowjob, brunette, white, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, big dick, hairy, cowgirl, teen, young, doggystyle, missionary, riding, vaginal.

One, two, Vlad is coming for you. Three, four, Sophia's getting screwed. Five, six, she must get her fix. Seven, eight, her pussy will get stretched. Nine, ten, cum drips from her chin.

Duration: 26:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
    Audio: 45kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download A Nightmare on Leone St. HD

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

ATK Scary Hairy 26 (2015)
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: Amateur Teen Kingdom
    Cast: Tatiana, Samantha Jane, Luca, Rani, Anika, Megan Promesita, Luci, Sage, Lucy Sky, Reana

Some girls feel they need to conform with society. They think they best be twerking their ass off if they're ever gonna find themselves a man, but the ladies of ATK Scary Hairy Volume 26 know better. These all natural beauties prefer to grow out their fluffy bush and armpit hair. They love gliding their fingers through that rich forest of fur as they rub and finger their pussies to glory! Hallelujah!

Duration: 3:06:50
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1499kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download ATK Scary Hairy 26 (2015)

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ella Knox, Lucas Frost - Step Ella Offers Her Juicy Tits FullHD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Cast: Ella Knox, Lucas Frost
    Genres: Big Tits, Brunette, Cum On Tits, Facial, Latina, Natural Tits, Pubic Hair, Step Family, Titty Fuck

When Lucas arrived back home from college he did not expect to see his Ella's juicy developed chest. After catching up he got a glimpse of Ella naked and a clear view of her huge juicy tits in the bathroom. As Ella walked past in a towel she asked if he ever thought of "getting her"? Lucas first plays innocent and then quickly had her tits wrapped around his hard cock and Ella sucking up every last drop of cum.

Duration: 35:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11733kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Ella Knox, Lucas Frost - Step Ella Offers Her Juicy Tits FullHD 1080p

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Corinne S - Hardcore amateur fuck and cum in mouth with mature Italian couple
    [​IMG]

Cast: Corinne S

Corinne S gets her hairy pussy satisfied by Roy in this steamy amateur sex session, finished with cum in her mouth.

Duration: 27:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Corinne S - Hardcore amateur fuck and cum in mouth with mature Italian couple

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ho Ho Homewrecker
    [​IMG]

Looking for closure, he drops by her office one night to make one thing clear: he's still the boss of her pussy.

Duration: 34:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Ho Ho Homewrecker

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

When calla the hard-on!!
    [​IMG]

She sneaks away from the pool to catch the guy alone and seizes the opportunity to ride his cock again.

Duration: 31:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download When calla the hard-on!!

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bush Vol. 7 (2018)
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lana Rhoades, Samantha Rone, Bobbi Dylan, Kendra Lynn

This movie is devoted to the love of hairy pussy. Not the kind that wraps all the way into the ass but a nice pretty Bush. Starring superstar Adriana Chechik! For all you hair lovers out there! Featuring hairy pussies, anal, big tits and a bald girl! Enjoy!

Duration: 2:02:00
    Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1479kbps
    Audio: 154kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bush Vol. 7 (2018)

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kendra Lynn - Creampie First Time! (2017)
    [​IMG]

Cast: Kendra Lynn

So this is my first time doing, this and I am ready to turn you guys on! I'm not nervous or anything, but I really want to get started. I am so fucking horny thinking about Brad Knight's long cock sliding inside me and pumping my pussy hard. The best part though is knowing all you guys at home are jerking off to me getting fucked and creaming my luscious pussy hairs!

Duration: 25:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Kendra Lynn - Creampie First Time! (2017)

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Fucked On The Roof HD
    [​IMG]

Studio: BangBros
    Cast: Cory Chase
    Genres: Blowjob, White, Hardcore, Cumshot, Blonde, Milf, Hairy, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Cougar, Vaginal, Cum In Mouth

Smoking hot Cory Chase is doing yoga on the roof, after a few exercises she gets hot and decides to take her clothes off to continue her routine, young Evan, had been looking for her, his told him Cory might be on the roof, when he finds out Cory is totally naked doing yoga he sneaks in to spy on her, Evan gets horny and gets caught masturbating.

Duration: 43:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9707kbps
    Audio: 45kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Fucked On The Roof HD

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lena Paul - Morning View (2018)
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lena Paul

Kyle Mason is enjoying a read through the newspaper while his fiancée Lena Paul makes coffee in the kitchen. This couple has been together for quite some time, but the spark of desire never wears off. The moment Kyle lays eyes on Lena's trim and busty figure, his interest is obvious. When Lena leans over to show off her firm ass in its tight skirt, Kyle is spurred into action.
    Getting to his feet, Kyle gently turns Lena around so he can give her a sweet kiss. His hand drops to her full chest, unbuttoning her cardigan and then cupping her breasts to enjoy their heft. As he strokes Lena's nipples to hard attention, Kyle lets his hips grind forward into Lena's ass so she can feel the evidence of his desire.

Duration: 17:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9601kbps
    Audio: 191kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Lena Paul - Morning View (2018)

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Making My "Perfect" friend My Personal Slut
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Genres: blowjob, boy-friend, brunette, doggy style, fetish, hairy pussy, roleplay, natural tits, creampie

Making my "Perfect" friend my Personal Slut - Part One - Flunking Out - I found out my "perfect" honor roll friend is actually flunking out of college. Must be nice to have been the one my parents pay for everything for, and not even be passing her classes. Well, since she isn't learning anything in college, maybe I can home school her? She is pretty pissed when I back her into a corner and she knows there isn't any way out. And you know what? I know she liked it, I mean, she came so hard on my dick that nothing she says really matters.
    Making my "Perfect" friend my Personal Slut - Part Two - The Morning After Pill - So, my friend is supposed to be the "good one," the "responsible one," except why did I find a box for the morning after pill hidden in her trash? I knew she had lots to hide. Our parents would her for fucking around, and unprotected too. Well, since she likes raw dick so much, and I haven't had any way of getting her to give up her little pussy for way too long, it's time for more training. She gets off even more than I do, no matter how much she talked before giving in. I know I can get it with a lot less trouble from now on.

Duration: 40:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Making My "Perfect" friend My Personal Slut

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lena Paul - For The Night (2018)
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lena Paul

Alex Legend is a high roller who has called in an expensive call girl. Lena Paul is everything Alex was hoping for as she struts in wearing a trench coat over her stunning lingerie. Her bra and thong are for looking but not for touching, as Alex soon learns when Lena teaches him to follow the rules with a slap to his hand.
    She strips before him, unveiling huge tits and a plump ass before turning around. Sinking down into Alex's lap, Lena starts grinding her hips in a lap dance that leaves Alex rock hard and on a razor's edge. Lena can feel just how she affects her big dick lover, and she's happy to make good on her teasing. Sinking to her knees, she unzips Alex's pants and relocates his dick into her mouth between her hot little lips.
    Turning around once again, she resumes her grinding against Alex's crotch as he holds his dick steady. She rubs herself against him like a cat in heat, then changes the angle slightly so he can slide on in. Rocking her hips, she moves one foot up onto the chair to make it easier for her to glide up and down.
    Relocating to the couch, Lena positions herself on her hands and knees so Alex can come up behind her and push himself balls deep inside. He strips as he fucks, working his way out his suit jacket and shirt as Lena moans her pleasure long and loud. When he finally leans over to drop kisses on Lena's neck and shoulders, his chest presses skin to skin to her back.
    Rolling over, Lena reaches down to rub her clit as Alex reenters her. She lifts one leg high, creating an angle of penetration that hits all the right spots as Alex keeps up the pace for both of their pleasure. Alternating between kneading her tits and fondling her love button, Lena cums on a high-pitched squeal. Moments later, Alex pulls out to cover Lena's belly in a shower of jizz as he enjoys his own earth shattering climax.

Duration: 18:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11641kbps
    Audio: 191kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Lena Paul - For The Night (2018)