1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Group sex collection

Discussion in 'Bukkake, GangBang And Orgy' started by abalamxxx, Oct 28, 2013.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

2. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

3. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Kenzie Love and Alexis Malone - College Bound Cream Pie

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2023.03.27
    Genre: Straight, Outie Pussy, Athletic Body, Blonde, Hardcore, FFMM, Shaved, Tattoos, Brown Eyes, Anal, MILFs, Fake Tits, Facial, Caucasian, Medium Tits, Blow Job
    Cast: Kenzie Love and Alexis Malone

Elias and Spikey are off to college, and their stepmoms, Alexis and Kenzie, will miss them dearly. The two milfs express to one another that they want nothing more than to be pregnant. To see their dreams come true, the cunning milfs hatch a scheme to have their stepsons cum inside them before they go away to college. Alexis and Kenzie blindfold their stepsons, and when the blindfolds are removed, Elias and Spikey are shocked to see their stepmoms bent over in front of them, pussies out, ready to be fucked. It feels good to fuck each other's stepmom, but Alexis and Kenzie want to get fucked by their own stepsons, so they initiate a sneaky swap to make things even kinkier.

[​IMG]

VideoQuality: Full HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileExtension: mp4
    FileSize: 1.63 GB
    Duration: 00:40:53
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Kenzie_Love_and_Alexis_Malone__College_Bound_Cream_Pie.mp4

Kenzie_Love_and_Alexis_Malone_-_College_Bound_Cream_Pie.mp4

4. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Venera Maxima aka Polina Maxim - 2 Golfers Ditch Their Clubs To DP Blonde Bombshell Venera Maxima By The Pool GP2619

[​IMG]

Release Year: 27.03.2023
    Genre: DP, Gonzo, Anal, Hardcore, MILF

Venera Maxima is catching some sunrays at the resort's pool when�?"because nobody else is around�?"she starts pleasuring herself. With her fingers knuckle deep inside of her pussy, she's interrupted by two golfers who are headed to a competition down the road. However, after stumbling upon Venera, they unsurprisingly change their plans and ditch the tournament for a poolside DP with a bombshell.

[​IMG]

FileSize: 4.23 GB
    Duration: 00:49:36

Venera_Maxima_aka_Polina_Maxim__2_Golfers_Ditch_Their_Clubs_To_DP_Blonde_Bombshell_Venera_Maxima_By_The_Pool_GP2619.mp4

Venera_Maxima_aka_Polina_Maxim_-_2_Golfers_Ditch_Their_Clubs_To_DP_Blonde_Bombshell_Venera_Maxima_By_The_Pool_GP2619.mp4

5. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Jack and Jill, Bryce Adams - My 1st Time w/ Jack & Jill - I got DESTROYED

[​IMG][​IMG]

Release Year: 2023.03.17
    Genre: Felching, Big Ass, Threesome, Blowjob, Handjob, Creampie, Blonde, Amateur, Big Cock, FuckLicking, Natural Tits, Swallow, Doggystyle, Squirt
    Cast: Jack and Jill, Bryce Adams

I was super excited when @TradeofallJaks and @JandJBTS invited me over to go live with them!! This video included a lot of 1��?�??sts for me! I got to try out their iconic massage table, get eaten out by both of them at the same time�?':�??�, & taking a pounding from the biggest dick I've ever had - by FAR �?"?And that's not even half of it�?� �?�- But WOW, seriously�?� His �??� was the size of my entire forearm! �?�� It had to have been at least 10 inches�?� I really didn't know if I could take it all but I was so horny you know I couldn't help but try! �???We started off slow with the 2 of them teasing me, which Jack seemed to really enjoy but to me felt like a lifetime! �??c Then the real show started�?� Jill and I got to work on Jacks huge �??�, taking turns sucking his massive cock! Once he was ready to fuck we headed to the �?><��?! Their idea of warming me up was eating me out at the same time. Literally both of their tongues were in my pussy at once!! �??� I've never had that done to me before and let me tell you, I was in heaven!! <Once I was ready Jack finally slid his massive cock in while Jill started playing with my �??> - It was absolutely insane! I started seeing stars once he went all the way in, it felt sooo good!! Jack said it was really hard not to explode but that didn't stop him from continuing to tease me! His �??� kept leaking with cum between strokes which only made me want his entire load more! �??< The way he was fucking and teasing me I couldn't help but scream and �?'� all over the �?><��? until it was absolutely soaked!!That was just the beginning and I cant give it all away �?�< Lets just say with over a hour and a half of hard pounding, squirting, & more, this is a night I'll never forget! �?�� Watch the perfect blonde & brunette duo take on Jacks HUGE �??� & get destroyed in multiple positions until he gave us a very yummy finish to share! The lighting and angles are absolutely insane in this one. If you know me you know I don't say this lightly, but this is hands down the hottest video I've ever filmed, I promise.

[​IMG]

FileSize: 4.02 GB
    Duration: 01:33:23

Jack_and_Jill_Bryce_Adams__My_1st_Time_w.mp4

Jack_and_Jill,_Bryce_Adams_-_My_1st_Time_w.mp4

6. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Lana Reign - Spitoon

[​IMG]

Release Year: 06.03.2023
    Genre: All Sex, Face Fucking, Pissing On Mouth, Threesome, Gonzo, Creampie, Throat Fucking, Hardcore, Deep Throat

She was not stop rag dolled from jump street. As soon as she got on her knees the cracks came in and spit covered her face like a solider returning from an unjust war. She wept. She wept like she had her pronouns slapped out of her mouth.

[​IMG]

FileSize: 3.76 GB
    Duration: 01:05:18

Lana_Reign__Spitoon.mp4

Lana_Reign_-_Spitoon.mp4

7. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Irina Cage - Stepdad'S Girlfriend Gets A Gangbang And Licks 3 Cumshots Off A Doughnut

[​IMG]

Release Year: 28.03.2023
    Genre: GanBang, Hardcore, Teen, Gonzo, All Sex

When Dan came home he is stunned to see his princess covered in sperm! He yells at them, then starts to laugh because the joke is on Brad! He wanted to see what type of guy he was and now Dan knows!

[​IMG]

FileSize: 1.77 GB
    Duration: 00:26:13

Irina_Cage__StepdadS_Girlfriend_Gets_A_Gangbang_And_Licks_3_Cumshots_Off_A_Doughnut.mp4

Irina_Cage_-_Stepdad'S_Girlfriend_Gets_A_Gangbang_And_Licks_3_Cumshots_Off_A_Doughnut.mp4

8. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Jasmine Daze & Leana Lovings - How Is This For An April Fools Prank

[​IMG]

Release Year: 29.03.23
    Genre: Handjob, Brunette, Girl Orgasm, Blowjob, Fair Skin, Landing Strip Pussy, Masturbation, FFM, Rough Sex, Long hair, Big Ass, Big Boobs, Pussy Licking, Big Dick, Petite, Deep Throat, Shaved Pussy, POV
    Cast: Jasmine Daze & Leana Lovings

Nick Strokes is being a real great guy by helping his girlfriend Leana Lovings and her stepmom Jasmine Daze get ready to move out of the house. As soon as Leana leaves the room, Nick offers Jasmine some water. She's grateful that Nick is being so kind right up until he spills the water all over her white shirt and pervs on her boobs.As soon as Leana returns and hears what her boyfriend did, Nick claims it was a prank. The girls then do a prank of their own, taping Nick to a dolly and then treating him to a lesbian make out. When Leana realizes that Nick is hard, she pops his stiffie out and offers for Jasmine to try it with her. The girls take turns sucking Nick off, but that's not enough for either of them. These horny fillies need to fuck!Releasing Nick, the girls guide him to the couch where Leana spreads her thighs and takes him in. Jasmine is next, hopping onto Nick's dick to ride him in cowgirl while Leana presses her pussy to his lips so he can eat her out. When Jasmine turns around to go in reverse cowgirl, Leana helps her out by squeezing and jiggling her big boobies. The trio finishes with Leana on her knees banging her boyfriend in doggy while eating her stepmommy out. As Lean moans, Nick pulls out and cums on her ass. Jasmine leans forward to sweep her fingers through the jizz and share the treat with Leana.

[​IMG]

FileSize: 1.92 GB
    Duration: 00:34:31

Jasmine_Daze__Leana_Lovings__How_Is_This_For_An_April_Fools_Prank.mp4

Jasmine_Daze_

9. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Ava Koxxx, Marco Bull & Juan Lucho - Ava Gets Tagged

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2023.02.10
    Genre: Facial, Brunette, Big Ass, Cumshot, Titfuck, Threesome, Big Tits, Blowjob
    Cast: Ava Koxxx, Marco Bull & Juan Lucho

�?'?�?'?Brand New Out Today! �?'?�?'?
    Oh how I love Spanish men �???
    @MarcoBullActor and @juanlucho_com fucked me soooo good!

[​IMG]

FileSize: 816.7 MB
    Duration: 00:24:26

Ava_Koxxx_Marco_Bull__Juan_Lucho__Ava_Gets_Tagged.mp4

Ava_Koxxx,_Marco_Bull_

10. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Nicole Aria - Dap Destination, Nicole Aria, 5on1, BWC, ATM, DAP, Rough Sex, Big Gapes, Creampie Swallow, Cum in Mouth, Swallow XF231 (2023-03-29)

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2023.03.29
    Genre: facial, anal creampie, anal, face fucking, rimming, gapes, small tits, ass to mouth, deep throat, rough, double anal, cum swallowing, big ass, spanking, blowjob, gangbang
    Cast: Nicole Aria

[​IMG]

FileSize: 4.84 GB
    Duration: 00:58:11

Nicole_Aria__Dap_Destination_Nicole_Aria_5on1_BWC_ATM_DAP_Rough_Sex_Big_Gapes_Creampie_Swallow_Cum_in_Mouth_Swallow_XF231.mp4

Nicole_Aria_-_Dap_Destination,_Nicole_Aria,_5on1,_BWC,_ATM,_DAP,_Rough_Sex,_Big_Gapes,_Creampie_Swallow,_Cum_in_Mouth,_Swallow_XF231.mp4

11. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Freya von Doom & Nikki Mars - Spring Break Bangin'

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2023.03.11
    Genre: Doggystyle, Cumshot, Gonzo, Threesome, Deep Throat, Brunette, Blowjob, Natural Tits
    Cast: Freya von Doom & Nikki Mars

It's Spring Break, and Freya is bored to tears. She has Logan improve her day by eating her pussy on the couch while she calls her friend, Nikki. Freya tells Nikki to come over to sunbathe and fuck by the pool. After, the trio goes back inside to watch Spring Break sports on tv. Logan fucks Freya and Nikki on the couch as they cheer on their favorite contenders.

[​IMG]

VideoQuality: HD
    FileSize: 1.02 GB
    Duration: 00:47:53
    Resolution: 1280x720

Freya_von_Doom__Nikki_Mars__Spring_Break_Bangin.mp4

Freya_von_Doom_

12. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Lesya Milk, Hazel Grace aka Mia Piper, Jolie Butt - Instead Of Paying, The Girls Offered The Collector A Rave Party

[​IMG]

Release Year: 26.12.2022
    Genre: Gonzo, All Sex, Hardcore, Teen, Group Sex, Orgy

[​IMG]

FileSize: 3.08 GB
    Duration: 00:36:25

Lesya_Milk_Hazel_Grace_aka_Mia_Piper_Jolie_Butt__Instead_Of_Paying_The_Girls_Offered_The_Collector_A_Rave_Party.mp4

Lesya_Milk,_Hazel_Grace_aka_Mia_Piper,_Jolie_Butt_-_Instead_Of_Paying,_The_Girls_Offered_The_Collector_A_Rave_Party.mp4

13. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Misha Maver - The Whim Of Misha Maver

[​IMG]

Release Year: 01.04.2023
    Genre: Gonzo, DP, Hardcore, Big Tits, Anal

Always seductive and always tempting, Misha Maver has a very particular whim threesomes, and that's why she's come to Private Specials, Hot Lovers today to get it on with Jason Carrera and Alberto Blanco! There's no denying it, Misha is a star, and armed with her big tits and sexy tattoos, this star goes to town

[​IMG]

FileSize: 2.34 GB
    Duration: 00:41:13

Misha_Maver__The_Whim_Of_Misha_Maver.mp4

Misha_Maver_-_The_Whim_Of_Misha_Maver.mp4

14. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Hot Pearl & Milka Wey aka Milka A, Milka, Milka Onyx - April Fool'S Day

[​IMG]

Release Year: 01.04.2023
    Genre: All Sex, Hardcore, Threesome, Teen, Gonzo

It may be April fool's day but when Hot Pearl shows up with a strap-on in her boyfriend's room, he know

[​IMG]

FileSize: 2.41 GB
    Duration: 00:33:57

Hot_Pearl__Milka_Wey_aka_Milka_A_Milka_Milka_Onyx__April_FoolS_Day.mp4

Hot_Pearl_

15. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Spencer Bradley - April 2023 Fantasy Of The Month

[​IMG]

Release Year: 01.04.23
    Genre: Ball Sucking, Long hair, FMM, Deep Throat, Pussy Licking, Cowgirl, Valentines Day, Landing Strip Pussy, Big Dick, Brunette, Fantasy of the Month, Blowjob, Medium Boobs
    Cast: Spencer Bradley

Spencer Bradley is our April 2023 flavor of the month, and you'd better believe that she's as spicy as it gets. Decked out in lingerie, she watches in delight as her man bunnies Damon Dice and Quinton James bring her an Easter basket filled with toys. Choosing a few, Spencer plays with them while teasing her partners.Getting to her feet, Spencer inserts herself between Damon and Quinton. After exchanging a few kisses while rubbing her ass against each of the guys' hardons, Spencer goes on a mission to demonstrate that she can handle two cocks at the same time. Dropping to her knees, she takes one dick in each hand and strokes them both while she takes turns sucking each one.Moving things to the couch, Spencer rolls onto her back and invites Damon to take her first. He slides on home and gives it to Spencer nice and deep even as she continues to suck Quinton off. Eventually Spencer finds herself riding on top of Damon's hardon, still eating Quinton's cock.Quinton gets his turn inside Spencer as she takes him on her back. Rubbing her own clit with one hand, Spencer holds Damon's steady with the other. Using that hand, she guides him to her mouth for some good suck. She keeps it up until it's Damon's turn to fuck again, this time on her knees while she deep throats Quinton.The guys get to indulge in an Easter treat of their own when Damon pulls out to nut all over Spencer's ass. Spencer also gets to enjoy a mouthful of cum courtesy of Quinton. Replete, she enjoys her salty reward for some good fuck.

[​IMG]

FileSize: 1.32 GB
    Duration: 00:30:33

Spencer_Bradley__April_2023_Fantasy_Of_The_Month.mp4

Spencer_Bradley_-_April_2023_Fantasy_Of_The_Month.mp4

16. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

17. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Tommy King & Sheena Ryder - Joining Their Special Relationship

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2023.03.05
    Genre: Step Mom, Cumshot, Cowgirl, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Big Cock, MILF, Doggystyle, Step Son, POV, Brunette, Step Aunt, Threesome, Big Ass, Blowjob, Missionary
    Cast: Tommy King & Sheena Ryder

When Allen walks in on his stepmom Sheena eating out his stepaunt Tommy he freaks out at first but when Sheena talks to him she invites him to watch them finish. After that, Sheena and Tommy wanna include Allen in their sexual encounters and invite him to join them again! Allen gets a blowjob from Sheena while Tommy eats her out!

[​IMG]

FileSize: 3.19 GB
    Duration: 02:00:52

Tommy_King__Sheena_Ryder__Joining_Their_Special_Relationship.part1.rar
    Tommy_King__Sheena_Ryder__Joining_Their_Special_Relationship.part2.rar

Tommy_King_
    Tommy_King_

18. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

19. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Yulia Red (aka Julia Red) - All in BBC Gang Bang Wet, Yulia Red, 7on1, Balls Deep, DAP, Rough Sex, Pee Drink, Cum in Mouth, Swallow (GL828)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Genre: Gonzo, Anal, Hardcore, All Sex, IR, Piss, DAP
    Cast: Yulia Red (aka Julia Red)

Hot New scenes Yulia Red !!!

[​IMG]

FileSize: 3.96 GB
    Duration: 01:13:19

Yulia_Red.mp4

Yulia_Red.mp4

20. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

Group_Ebony Mystique, Mena Carlisle - A MILF'S Lesson In Pussy Eating

[​IMG]

Release Year: 02.04.2023
    Genre: Gonzo, BBC, Big Tits, MILF, Big Ass, Threesome, Ebony, All Sex, Hardcore

College girl Mena Carlisle's boyfriend Damion Dayski is enthusiastic, but not exactly skilled, at licking her pussy. When her mom's wild friend from college, Ebony Mystique, walks in on them, she decides to show Damion how it's done!

[​IMG]

FileSize: 1.35 GB
    Duration: 00:39:04

Ebony_Mystique_Mena_Carlisle__A_MILFS_Lesson_In_Pussy_Eating.mp4

Ebony_Mystique,_Mena_Carlisle_-_A_MILF'S_Lesson_In_Pussy_Eating.mp4