1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Great girls with big tits

Discussion in 'Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Clit And Big Cocks' started by mixon7, Jul 10, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tits On Top London Andrews
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Tits On Top
    Format: MPEG-4
    File Size: 637 MiB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Time: 22 min 45 s
    Description: London Andrews beckons you closer. What man could resist her? She wants you to spray her with oil and hands you the bottle. Her tits glisten and shine. "Give them a squeeze," London cheerfully asks you. "Can you imagine fucking these? You can ride my tits. They're all lubed up for you. You wanna ride 'em?" The brunette's slippery boobs make sliding between them a delight. She climbs on top of you and applies more tit-pressure, holding the base of your cock steady with one hand. The feeling and sensation of her breast-skin on your dick is the greatest. You both need to fuck. She pulls off her dress. Your eyes drink in London's beautiful body. She mounts you and now your cock is being ridden hard by this beauty. She wants to suck and lick your cock so she pops your throbbing dick out of her pussy and goes down on it, tasting her pussy juices on it. After she's had her second helping of man-meat in her mouth, London gets on her back so you can see her tits bounce, wobble, quake and splay as you fuck her in missionary position. The sight of this, your dick in her, is the most powerful aphrodisiac in the world. She stares at you and begs for more thrusting. You plunge in her until she's satisfied. She grabs your cock again to suck and jack. What a fantastic sex partner London Andrews is. It's only a matter of seconds before you launch a load of goo that shellacs her boobs like that oil did. Related Tags Voluptuous Theater Big AssBig TitsBlowjobBrunetteCum on TitsDoggy StyleHandjobPOVTit-FuckingXXX
    Cast: London Andrews
    Genre: Voluptuous Theater, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Doggy Style, Handjob, POV, Tit-Fucking, XXX

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tits Or Treat Harmony Heart
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Tits Or Treat
    File Size: 722 MiB
    Time: 25 min 46 s
    Description: Tits or treat? Or is it trick or tits? Harmony Heart is a little mature and fully-grown to be trick or treating but her cave girl outfit gives her a free pass to do anything she damn well pleases. Look at this chick. Who's going to deny her hard candy, especially on Halloween? JMac offers her a sucker when she knocks on his door but she doesn't want more lollipops. Another kind of pop is what Harmony has in mind and she wants it from him. She wastes no time in going downtown on JMac's hard popsicle. Harmony knows how to suck on a guy's cock and even finds a new way to lick his pop before she gets fucked and then glazed in guy goo. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBlondeBlowjobCosplayCum on TitsCumshotDoggy StyleHolidayTit-FuckingTit-SuckingXXX
    Cast: Harmony Heart
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cosplay, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Holiday, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

To Kill A Bra Vanessa Y.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: To Kill A Bra
    File Size: 338 MiB
    Time: 23 min 31 s
    Description: Vanessa Y. spreads her pussy wide, wide, wide in this video, "To Kill A Bra," and her cameraman knows to get his lens right up there. This heavy-chested gal has got some clam between those shapely legs. Sticking her fingers in her mouth, Vanessa digs in to rub, tickle and tingle her moist pink taco, seeking your approval as she shows you what she's made of. Thighs that could crack your neck, an ass that's slappable and spankable and big boobs that are packed with all-natural goodness. Vanessa is a Polish earth goddess. Related Tags Voluptuous Theater Big TitsBrunetteSolo
    Cast: Vanessa Y.
    Genre: Voluptuous Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Topheavy & Tidy Cat Bangles
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Topheavy & Tidy
    File Size: 794 MiB
    Time: 28 min 26 s
    Description: Everyone hates cleaning the house. We all do. We saw Cat Bangles do that job for you in the photo set Topheavy & Tidy. You couldn't hire a housekeeper with a rack and huge tits like hers even at Rent-A-Brickhouse. In this video shot after Cat lovingly cleaned, she sits with editor Dave to chat about her scenes and how things are going for me, plus many other topic! "I like to put on tight wife-beaters and see how guys react when they check me out," says Cat. "I usually get a ton of attention from guys and girls." And we know Cat does. Because her rack is one-in-a-million. Related Tags Voluptuous Theater Big TitsBrunetteLatina
    Cast: Cat Bangles
    Genre: Voluptuous Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Latina

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Totally Miami Tiggle Bitties
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Totally Miami
    File Size: 342 MiB
    Time: 12 min 15 s
    Description: Hang out and party with bikini babe Tiggle Bitties under Miami skies and overlooking the bay, then head indoors with her so she can really show what's under her bikini bottoms. What does Tiggle like to wear during an average day? "I usually wear something I feel hot in, whether it's parachute pants or shorts and a tank top," says Tig. "I don't blame people for looking. I don't mind at all. I've stopped noticing, except if they're gawking. If you see something that out of the ordinary as my boobs, you're going to look." As you've seen in previous scenes, Tiggle can do it all in breast play. She's the go-to girl for tit-action from bouncing to self-sucking. Check out the lipstick marks left on her nipples. "I love long, drawn-out nipple and clit play." Tiggle loves chicks also. "I love women and I consider myself pan-sexual. Although I don't love 'em as big as mine, boobs are the best!" Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBikiniBrunetteSolo
    Cast: Tiggle Bitties
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Bikini, Brunette, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tube Station Tit-Tart Jasmine Black
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Tube Station Tit-Tart
    File Size: 605 MiB
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Time: 17 min 39 s
    Description: Mr. Lang is on his way to lunch when he passes Jasmine Black in the tunnel that connects to the train station. He freezes. His compass points in her direction and his boob radar kicks back a signal that this is paradise in the pink. Jasmine offers Mr. Lang a better ride than he'll be getting on the train, and he can even ride in her caboose. Jasmine, like most beauties, drives a hard bargain but she produces hard results. To buy fuck or not to fuck? That is the question for Mr. Lang. Whether tits nobler to be on his way or go off to a hidden area and fuck Jasmine's brains out, that is yet another question. As a man, he can muster little resistance to her charms. When a woman like this casts her spell, resistance is futile and biology takes over. The little devil on his left shoulder slugs the little angel on his right and he goes off with her, the adrenaline rush shooting through him. Jasmine knows what men want and she pulls out all the stops to give him a great ol' time! She's worth it! Related Tags SCORE Theater AnalBig TitsBlowjobBrunetteCum on TitsCumshotDoggy StyleTit-FuckingTit-SuckingXXX
    Cast: Jasmine Black
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Anal, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ultra Sex Brook Ultra
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Ultra Sex
    File Size: 708 MiB
    Time: 26 min 2 s
    Description: The super-hot Brook Ultra is giving Tony D. a private dance. Tony whispers instructions, telling her what he likes a stripper to do. Brook can give a man a giant tent pole in his pants just by standing there. Brook bends over and sticks her spankable ass in his face. She continues dancing, stripping and gyrating, sticking her big tits and ass in his face. If Brook danced in a club, we'd rent box seats. But Brook says she's not interested in dancing in clubs. "I walked into a strip club because I wanted to become a stripper until I realized how dirty it was, so I didn't strip." It was a great loss to the strip club industry. Brook feels Tony's junk through his pants. That she's the cause of this uprising pleases her. She rubs her tits, hands and tongue over the bulge, following his instructions. Brook drops her bra so she can get her perky nipples sucked. She continues to strip-dance, peeling off her tiny panties. Sitting on the bed bottomless, Brook fondles her clit, enticing Tony to come over. Brook wants the big bone. When she slips his pants down, his stiffy springs out like a Jack-in-the-box. She takes it in her mouth and makes love to it. He wedges it inside her soft cleavage and then has Brook get on her back, legs spread wide so he can eat out her pink cookie. Brook will get a creamy filling for that beautiful cookie after Tony fucks her like a jack-hammer. Brook Ultra: inspiring big loads. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBlowjobBrunetteCumshotDoggy StyleHandjobStripperTit-FuckingTit-SuckingXXX
    Cast: Brook Ultra
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Stripper, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

V Is For Voluptuous Alexsis Faye
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: V Is For Voluptuous
    File Size: 557 MiB
    Time: 17 min 45 s
    Description: Alexsis Faye is an assertive girl in every way. Her perky, bubbly, charming personality is as bouncy as her bodacious boobs. The kind of girl who makes a guy feel good. It's interesting that Alexsis said that girls look at her red-hot rack more than guys. Jealousy? Envy? Admiration? Lust? To think Alexsis was toiling at a desk job in a travel agency. What a waste had she continued, unseen and unknown except to a few people. Now she's found her dream job, makes her own hours and doesn't think of it as standard work because she is her own boss. SCORELAND: Alexsis, what is your favorite thing about modeling? Alexsis: My favorite thing about modeling is that I am able to transform for a shooting. I can do things normally I am not able to do in my day to day life. For a photo shooting, I can be a sexy secretary or a nurse and when I see the final result it's so exciting. Modelling for SCORE was thrilling, glamorous, fun and different and I loved it! So I am doing one of my favorite things and making a good living at it! SCORELAND: What clothing do you think you look sexiest in? Alexsis: I have so much clothes and I love to dress up, from secretary to flight attendant but my favorite one is my Japanese schoolgirl 'cause it mixes being naughty and innocent at the same time. SCORELAND: When you go out in nice weather, what kind of tops do you like to wear because they show off your boobs the best? Alexsis: When it's nice outside I like to wear tight tank tops in white or light colors with funny messages. Whatever I wear it's hard to keep them hidden. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsMasturbationRedheadSolo
    Cast: Alexsis Faye
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Vicky Soleil's Breast Exam Vicky Soleil
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Vicky Soleil's Breast Exam
    File Size: 627 MiB
    Time: 22 min 21 s
    Description: No one knows why hot girls with big boobs are always drawn to visiting quack doctors that fuck them hard, but they are, and this visit by Vicky Soleil shows how these physicians operate. A web-cam model, Vicky has a stiff back and neck so she makes an appointment for an exam. Maybe it's those long hours on her computer. When the alleged doctor sees Miss Soleil stretching out a tight red dress, he develops a severe stiffness of his own. There can be only one cure. After checking Vicky's prodigious chest with a stethoscope, he has Vicky lay back on his exam table. Vicky's dress and bra are removed for a better look at her issues. It's determined that a breast massage will be beneficial to Vicky. Dipping a hand into a bowl of his handy breast massage goop, he proceeds to rub and squeeze the magnificent large tits that nature has so generously bestowed upon Vicky. The manipulations of her impressively large areolae and nips make Vicky hot. The doctor knows that nipple play releases hormones that get a girl horny. Continuing his exam further south, his slick fingers examine Vicky's pink-box with careful pressure placed upon her hardening clit. While he's pleasurng her pussy and tits, Vicky's hand has reached over to his junk. Somehow his pants have mysteriously fallen down. Vicky grips his dick and starts jacking him to rigidity. Obviously, a hot beef injection looks like the best form of treatment to cure this patient's back and neck issues. His tool sinks between Vicky's moist cunt and they begin their pumping table-fuck. Great Hooter Hospital! Vicky is a dream patient! Vicky is so hot, she inspires this doctor to blow a load so massive, he should get a SCORELAND award. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBlowjobBrunetteCumshotDoctorDoggy StyleFacialHandjobTit-FuckingTit-SuckingXXX
    Cast: Vicky Soleil
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doctor, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Victoria Lobov: Beauty & The Breasts Victoria Lobov
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Victoria Lobov: Beauty & The Breasts
    File Size: 204 MiB
    Time: 10 min 45 s
    Description: Victoria Lobov admires her sexy, slim body in a full-length mirror. Her pink dress clings to her curves like plastic wrap. Victoria lowers the top of her dress and lowers her bra so her eyes can drink in her big tits. Victoria loves and worships big tits--her tits and the tits of other women. She is a fan of Danielle Derek, Victoria Vale and other SCORE Girls. It all led Victoria to putting herself out there on-camera. "I like how I look," Victoria said. "I like the looks I get and how men admire me. I see where their eyes go and I enjoy that. I like how my bras are filled up with volume. I appreciate the attention, but it's primarily for me. It was my man's idea. But I always thought it was a good idea as well. I like it too." Victoria takes everything off and reaches for a large, flesh-colored dildo shaped like a dick. Sucking it to get it wet for easy penetration, Victoria shows us how she likes to play with her pussy. Inch by inch, she sticks it in deep and fondles her sensitive boobs. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBlondeMasturbationMatureSoloToy
    Cast: Victoria Lobov
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, Solo, Toy

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wake Up With Demmy Blaze Demmy Blaze
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Wake Up With Demmy Blaze
    File Size: 734 MiB
    Time: 21 min 53 s
    Description: Spend the next 22 minutes with Demmy Blaze as this amazing girl with a pair of the world's best breasts bounces her boobs wildly as soon as she wakes up, turning the bed into a trampoline. Demmy swings and claps her twins, softly laughing and chatting. Her under-boobs slap against her chest. It's a fine way to start the day, especially for breast-men seeing this spectacle. Follow Demmy into the bathroom for her morning ritual. She runs her toothbrush lightly around her big tits before adding the toothpaste and making a mess as she brushes her teeth. After giving her lovely legs and pussy a quick touch-up with her shaver, Demmy soaps herself up and rinses off her voluptuous body with the hand-held shower head. Toweling off, Demmy applies some makeup, using her brush on her boobs also. We follow her to the clothes closet where she chooses a tight, extremely low-cut dress and high heels. It looks like a panties-free day. About to leave with her handbag on her arm, Demmy flashes her pussy at us before leaving the house for another day in the life of a girl with special charms. Related Tags SCORE Studio BathingBig TitsBrunetteSolo
    Cast: Demmy Blaze
    Genre: SCORE Studio, Bathing, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

What Is A PAWG? Holly Wood
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: What Is A PAWG?
    File Size: 63.3 MiB
    Time: 2 min 16 s
    Description: SCORELAND Guys could look up what the acronym PAWG means by going into the search engine of your choice. Some of you already know what PAWG means, some of you don't. Or you can watch this Bonus video and let Holly Wood describe it to you in her own words and with her traffic-stopping rack. Go with "Option Holly" is our advice. Holly wears the same pink teddy she wears in her video and pictorial, a thong that displays her ass cheeks to perfection. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big AssBig TitsBlondeSolo
    Cast: Holly Wood
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

What You See Is What You Fuck Dominno
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: What You See Is What You Fuck
    File Size: 561 MiB
    Time: 20 min 4 s
    Description: From the second Dominno sits on the bed before the SCORE stunt-cock and looks up with her large doe-eyes, the dude is as stiff as a rhino horn. What is it about these beautiful Czech girls that makes them such hot sex-kittens? There are many theories, ideas and opinions but no definitive answers. The proof is in their obsessive love of the trouser-pipe. In the middle of the day, Dominno worships the bone with her tongue, tits and pussy. "I love sex in the afternoon," Dominno says. "I feel my sexiest from 2 to 5 o'clock." Like any self-respecting tit-man, the cock-man hands Dominno a tiny top so he can enjoy how her hooters look in it before he shoehorns his shaft between her cleavage. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBlowjobBrunetteCum on TitsCumshotDoggy StylePOVXXX
    Cast: Dominno
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, POV, XXX

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

When I Want To Fuck, I Don't Play Games Like Other Girls Daylene Rio
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: When I Want To Fuck, I Don't Play Games Like Other Girls
    File Size: 752 MiB
    Time: 23 min 26 s
    Description: Passion is Daylene Rio's middle name. Girls love cock but Daylene REALLY loves cock and the nut-cream that squirts out of it. So much so that she's made the adoration of cock and pleasing men her life's work. That's appreciated more than anyone can express. Daylene, thanks for being a cock lover. If they could all be like you, there would be no more wars, Ponzi schemes or political corruption. "I love spreading my legs, getting fucked," Daylene said matter-of-factly. Words we have not taken for granted. "I like nice cum, nice loads of cum all over my tits. Guys have told me that they wished their women were like me. They don't spit on cocks or titty-fuck like me. They don't scream and talk dirty when they're fucking. For me, it's first about pleasing the man, but that always pleases me. When it comes to getting the man, I'm aggressive, but once we get started, I like an aggressive man. I like being a fuck toy." Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBlowjobBrunetteCum on TitsCumshotDoggy StyleLatinaPOVTit-FuckingXXX
    Cast: Daylene Rio
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Latina, POV, Tit-Fucking, XXX

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Whirlpool Bath Time For Julia Mendoza Julia Mendoza
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Whirlpool Bath Time For Julia Mendoza
    File Size: 536 MiB
    Time: 17 min 28 s
    Description: Follow Julia Mendoza into the bathroom for a wet and sexy time. She loves a relaxing whirlpool bath. Clothing is optional. "I'm really very happy because this is an incredible experience for me," Julia said. "Being here, I feel super comfortable. Things flow in an incredible way. I can't wait to see everything. It was so much fun for me and different from my webcam experience." Julia enters the bathroom in a tight neon dress that's extremely low-cut and shows massive cleavage. She lowers it to reveal her heavy tits and plays with her nipples, tugging them. "I want to make myself comfortable for you. I hope you enjoy my body." Based on the reaction Julia gets at SCORELAND when she appears, she can be assured that everyone would love to get into that tub with her. Related Tags SCORE Theater 4K UltraHDBathingBig AssBig TitsBrunetteLatinaMasturbationSolo
    Cast: Julia Mendoza
    Genre: SCORE Theater, 4K UltraHD, Bathing, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Latina, Masturbation, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Winter Rae: Living The Bimbo Fuck Doll Life Winter Rae
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Winter Rae: Living The Bimbo Fuck Doll Life
    File Size: 281 MiB
    Time: 9 min 44 s
    Description: Winter Rae was referred to SCORELAND by her friend Katy Ann. She lives in Las Vegas and loves to fantasy role-play. Winter is into the fantasy bimbo look: super-slim, big tits, baby-doll personality, the bimbo outfits. "I've never worked in a strip club or in many professional settings," Winter said. "I was a cheerleader in high school. I've had very little work experience outside of doing Onlyfans. I had very small breasts growing up until I had implants done when I was 18 and again at 24. My entire wardrobe emphasizes my breasts, low-cut shirts, crop tops, skintight, thin dresses that show off all the goods." When Winter is not fantasy role-playing on-camera, she enjoys Vegas life. "I love going to Las Vegas pools, out on the town to go dancing and have drinks. I love going to Lake Havasu-type places with lots of girls having fun and being slutty! I don't currently play or watch any sports other than football with my husband occasionally. I enjoy doing crafts at home and baking as well as spending time out on the lake or river on our boat. I love swimming and anything that involves wearing a bikini." In this scene, Winter gets busy with a fuck machine that pumps her pussy super hard. She could have easily overheated it the way it was cranking between her legs. You'll see Winter getting dicked down by her man's cock in the next video. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBlondeMasturbationOil / LotionSoloToy
    Cast: Winter Rae
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Solo, Toy

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Working' It With Diana Eisley Diana Eisley
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Working' It With Diana Eisley
    File Size: 337 MiB
    Time: 14 min 1 s
    Description: It's workout day with curvy and busty girl-next-door Diana Eisley. You won't see this kind of fitness training at your local gym. The view is spectacular! Voluptuous Diana has all the right moves. She's flexible, energetic, supple and limber. "Physically, I'm pretty flexible, thanks to my ballet past," Diana said. "I also did gymnastics. I had actually quit for a year to concentrate on school, then I came back after a year and I had boobs. I had to wear a very tight sports bra. "It was a tough adjustment 'cause boobs are weight added to your chest so it can affect your back. And I'm a very small girl. I'm five-two. I thank my genes for that." Consider yourself fortunate that Diana is so generous. Related Tags SCORE Theater 4K UltraHDBig TitsBrunetteHairy PussyMasturbationSoloWorkout
    Cast: Diana Eisley
    Genre: SCORE Theater, 4K UltraHD, Big Tits, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Solo, Workout

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Yoga Bare Alexya
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Yoga Bare
    File Size: 757 MiB
    Time: 21 min 22 s
    Description: Highly-rated on the SCORELAND Model Directory, Alexya is back to show her moves in a mix of yoga, calisthenics and martial arts, with a workout ball added for a few seconds, in a scene we call "Yoga Bare." Alexya is super-supple and flexible and she can suck her own nipples, and she does it all here. Comments "Luvtitsandtoes," "Alexya is so fine. Her body is beautiful at every turn, curve and nook. Her boobs are perfect in every sense. She has just the right bump in her ass and hips are wide enough to give you something to hold onto. She is the closest woman body wise I seen to perfection. Simply beautiful in every way." Aleya likes to surf Youtube and watch funny pet videos when she wants to laugh. She wants to travel more and see more of the world. Alexya says that she gets tons of compliments about her looks, her boobs and her ass but she feels that it's really all about having a happy attitude and how she treats people with a smile and a positive personality. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBrunetteSolo
    Cast: Alexya
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Young & Sexy With 38E-Cups Chloe Rose
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Young & Sexy With 38E-Cups
    File Size: 437 MiB
    Time: 15 min 38 s
    Description: A Texas hottie through and through, young Chloe Rose walks through the ladies' room door. Chloe is dressed casually in a striped tank top and denim shorts. She lugs a book bag. She looks like she just finished a class. Chloe barricades the door so no one else can enter. She needs privacy for what she's about to do. Chloe checks herself out in the mirror and pulls her tank over her head to reveal a pair of big, real boobs that take your breath away. They are 38E-cups, Chloe says, and they end in very wide, dark areolae. We examine Chloe as she examines her natural twins in the mirror and the rest of her strapping, healthy body. Chloe pulls a red, zippered, strappy top, an unusual pair of string panties with a chain and a tight white skirt out of her book bag. She squeezes into these tight, man-freezing clothes and slips her cute feet into a pair of red FM platforms. Incredible. Cloe has gone from student to club hottie in a few minutes. The stalls are empty. Chloe walks into one and gets hands-on with her beautiful, jiggly hooters to fap her shaved pussy. There's no need for her to pull her panties to the side. They're designed for either fapping or fucking. Just like ladies' rooms. Stay abreast of Chloe's adventures at SCORELAND. The Voluptuous coed's next step is her first XXX scene with a big-tit lovin' stud! Related Tags Voluptuous Theater Big TitsBrunetteLatinaSolo
    Cast: Chloe Rose
    Genre: Voluptuous Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Latina, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Young & Stacked Allie Pearson
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Young & Stacked
    File Size: 560 MiB
    Time: 20 min 5 s
    Description: A big hit over at XLGirls.com, Allie Pearson has made two appearances on SCOREtv Season 2. In episode 3, Allie talked about what life is like for the boyfriend of a very busty girl, and in episode 4, Allie showed how many items she can stuff between her huge boobs. Male cashiers must love her at the ten-items-or-less checkout line. "I've always wanted to try modeling," said Allie who's never been professionally photographed. "It never came up. It wasn't an option for me. I'm very happy to be here." Allie's only here because a SCORE Group fan saw her and recommended she contact us. Sometimes the most random events lead to good results and happy endings. Allie went over to BeASCOREModel.com and decided to give it a shot. Before long, the ever-smiling buxom brunette beauty was flying into Miami and in the studio baring her bodaciously big boobs and pink pussy. Related Tags Voluptuous Theater Big TitsBrunetteSolo
    Cast: Allie Pearson
    Genre: Voluptuous Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO