1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Great Bondage Scenes | Humiliation | Grace Under Pressure

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by UsalKav131, May 26, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Conjugal Visit Bonus
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Conjugal visits are rare in the U.S. but PD does not run the average prison. He keeps only one or two inmates at a time and for one as hot as Charlotte Vale he is definitely going to take advantage of her. She gets to languish a bit while he contemplates exactly what to do with her. It is likely to be the only peace she will get all day.

It is a long day and it shows no sign of ending as the sun goes down. Out in the woods PD may not have all of his tools available, but the one that matters is ready to go. She was let out of her cell for a reason and it was not just to look pretty and take a beating. PD wants to use her and if she wants to stay out of the deepest, darkest, dirtiest hole he can find she is going to perform.

Life is tough for Charlotte Vale. This day starts with a rude awakening. She had to spend the night locked away with her mouth in prime cock-sucking position because that is what the man that owns her wants. Now she needs to demonstrate what that experience has taught her. While most people would enjoy eggs and bacon for breakfast, hers is just dry oats swimming in her own juice. She needs to eat. She is starving but he will not give her anything else. She has to eat it, as much as it makes her wretch.

There is cold, electrified metal inside of her now. PD wants to watch her cum, but all Charlotte wants is a warm cock. Her screams and her tears are what make him hard, and that is the nature of her predicament. To get the fucking she so desperately desires she has to take the pain and humiliation that terrifies her.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 1:21:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Conjugal Visit Bonus

2. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Another Lost Virginity (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Video language: English

This gag was then changed to filling her mouth up with linen and tying it in place as well as the addition of more linen around her head and neck.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 12:32
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 484.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Another Lost Virginity (2017)

3. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Raven Eve: Manhandled until she Submits to Bondage Pt 2
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Raven is manhandled until she submits to Ivan tying her up. She fights and struggles trying to get away but Ivan is in total control. Raven is at a big disadvange when her hands are tied behind the back. Raven does a fantastic job of trying to get free. Part 2

Duration: 13:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7131kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 713.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Raven Eve: Manhandled until she Submits to Bondage Pt 2

4. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Rubee Rox Punished for Tardiness Part 2
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Rubee's ass is begging for more spankings. especially now that it is lifted by the ropes. I eventually untie her neckrope from above and allow her to sit in a chair for now. I remove her gag before I dod a little test on her right tit. Yes, they are small, but I'm pretty sure I can get them tied. I cleave gag her with an Ace bandage before I fashion a simple chest harness. Now that we have a base, we can get them tits tied. Once tied her nipples really extend, begging for clamps. We'll get to that, but her gag needs attention first. Many wraps of black tape make it excruciatingly tight. I step back and watch her suffer and endure the gag. I want her harness ballgagged for when I stand her back up, so I remove her extreme cleave and tightly buckle on the white harness ball gag. this is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 22:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 505.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rubee Rox Punished for Tardiness Part 2

5. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ass Whipped Pain Slut
    [​IMG]

She gets off on heavy sensations of pain, eager to feel the lash of his whip on her exposed ass. The leather teases her skin, lightly at first, building impact cutting into her flesh. The crack of the whip is met with moans, red welts raised. Harsh strokes have her growling as she tries to absorb the pain. A heavy dragons tail cracks satisfying across her ass, eager for more.

Duration: 7:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 227.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ass Whipped Pain Slut

6. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Pony Girl
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Studio: Elegancestudios

Our new feature film Pony Girl- the story of a posh nag rider kidnapped, stripped, chained, humiliated, caned, bound and turned into an sex Pony Girl slave, is now up at Elegance Studios!

Duration: 57:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4343kbps
    Audio: 85kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Pony Girl

7. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ariel Anderssen Balltied and Ballgagged
    [​IMG]

Ariel is balltied and gagged with a pink ballgag. She struggles to get out.

Duration: 15:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3132kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 369.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ariel Anderssen Balltied and Ballgagged

8. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Isean: Hang on a pipe Two
    [​IMG]

Isean is hanging over a big pipe once again but this time she starts off hanging from her arms which are tied behind the back. Isean looks absolutely stunning, the arch in her bask is hot as hell. Ivan moves his sexy little toy into a few different positions showing us all of her lovely assets. Her gorgeous face, shapely figure, long sexy legs, plus others.

Duration: 14:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 814.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Isean: Hang on a pipe Two

9. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Surprise Party For Gia Love - Table Tied Part 3
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It has been a fun Bithday party, but it is getting late and it is time to put away my toys. Since I am about to remove Gia's clamps, I tighten up her crotchrope to compensate. Gia squeals through her gag as the crotchrope digs deeper into her cunt. The moans and squealing continue as I remove the clamps. I continue running my hands up and down her oiled up body, taking time to pinch her swollen sore nipples and slap her tits as well. I was going to release her, but I decide to wait until she calms down some. When I finally return, I remove her crotchrope from the overhead hoist, but it stays on. I buckle a collar on her before I untie her legs and arms. I handcuff her wrists behind her back and lock a chain to her collar before I order her on the floor, where she is chained. While Gia is chained up, gagging on her own panties, on the cold dirty floor, I gather my things and head inside. The lights go out, but not to worry, Gia's training will conti.

Duration: 24:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2859kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 547.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Surprise Party For Gia Love - Table Tied Part 3

10. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Bubble Butt Brutally Strapped - Bare bottom lessons for Dani vol.4
    [​IMG]

The heaviest strap collides across her bare bottom as she lays prone across a pillow. Her punished flesh is swollen when she begins to cry out nonstop with each impact. Brutally hard final 20 strokes push her pain tolerance making sure she learns her lesson. Afterwards she is collected into his arms for a forgiving hug as she tells him how sorry she is.

Duration: 8:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 265.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bubble Butt Brutally Strapped - Bare bottom lessons for Dani vol.4

11. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Up Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Katie Kush
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

In the second part to Katie Kush's UP Katie shows us just how flexible she is. Her ankle tied to her hair with a back arch that would break most people. She has to hold herself up and having her head back makes it hard to breathe.
    With her arms around her thighs and pulled behind her back Katie can see her exposed cunt and asshole. Once she's suspended she has to watch him play with her privates. For what started as just a dance has turned into something completely different.
    She's suspended again, and again her plays with her juicy little puss. Pogo and vibrator and Katie cums again and again.

Duration: 29:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Up Part 2

12. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Violet Haze Playing Bondage Games Part Two
    [​IMG]

Violet is left alone and completely helpless. She tries really hard to escape the tight ties Jeff has put her in. But her attempts seem to be futile. The only call for help that she produce on the moment is mmmmpppphhhing. The very feisty Violet doesn't give up that easily and moves all over the sofa trying to loosen the ropes somehow...

Duration: 16:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2406kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 321.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Violet Haze Playing Bondage Games Part Two

13. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Rachel Adams: Looking Lovely in Cuban Stockings
    [​IMG]

Rachel is alone in Ivan's big hands again. He really enjoys manhandling and tying up her sexy littls body and shapely Cuban stockinged legs. Rachel even has a red cleave gag pulled tightly between her lovely lips. Ivan ties Rachel in several different ways during his night of fun.

Duration: 18:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel Adams: Looking Lovely in Cuban Stockings

14. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Surprise Party For Gia Love - Table Tied Part 2
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I'm not 50 yet, but I round up and Instead of candles, I attach 25 helium filled balloons to each clover clamp. Gia really starts to moan and whimper and those whimpers turn into intense squeals as I whip the soles of her feet with a thick leather strap. I then neckrope her and tie it off at the head of the table. I clamp her cunt lips before I take a break for more cake. After a small slice, I pick up where I left off by tying her big toes to the cunt clamps. They should have been pulled tighter, but from the way Gia is reacting, she thinks they are plenty tight. Gia must keep her feet bent backwards to keep a little slack in the line. I step away and enjoy Gia's suffering as I now have some B-day ice cream. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 25:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 581.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Surprise Party For Gia Love - Table Tied Part 2

15. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Final Strokes and Hand Tawsing
    [​IMG]

Delta lays across the punishment bench for her final set of brutal cane strokes. Bravely counting 24 cuts of the cane through gritted teeth as her bottom is caned purple. Thick welts raised across the entire surface, burning in agony. At the conclusion of her caning they return to Chrissy Marie. The girls take turns standing with each hand held out for a brutal punishment with the tawse. Effective judicial punishment will certainly have these girls thinking about reoffending.

Duration: 12:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 383.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Final Strokes and Hand Tawsing

16. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

The Businessman's Tie
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Studio: Angel The Dreamgirl / Clips4Sale
    Cast: Angel The Dreamgirl Angel (aka Angel Desert, desertigl)

In a dystopian near-future, Angel is stalked, surprised in a parking lot, bound and gagged, and then sold to a buyer, who fucks her. 3 scenes, focus on bondage, no nudity.

Duration: 15:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13295kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download The Businessman's Tie

17. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Morgan March Dungeon Counseling
    [​IMG]

Marital problems are always tough. Even more so when one of the involved parties is blind to the notion that they've become a cunt. In a last ditch effort to save the love that he knows must be buried deep down in there somewhere, a desperate husband has brought his wife in for some marriage counseling. This isn't your strip mall counseling center though. This is Dungeon Counseling, which employs a tough love method of getting couples back on track. The Counselor is a pro, he advises the husband to leave. And once he's left alone with the bitchy wife, he gets down to brass tacks demonstrating his revolutionary, and highly controversial methods.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 489.4 MB in 4 files.

Download Morgan March Dungeon Counseling

18. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Wenona: Outfit Problems
    [​IMG]

There has one problem with her very sexy outfit. She is not wearing any underwaer witch is not ok with Ivan. He tells her to put some panty but she refuses. Ivan is not going toe let his woman out of the house like that. Wenona ends up tied up in the basement. She is looking hot as hell with her neck tethered to a post and her ankles tethered to another post. Her elbows and wrist are also tightly roped up

Duration: 14:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 780.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Wenona: Outfit Problems

19. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Surprise Party For Gia Love Part 2
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I remove the vetwrap on her face and the party favor gag and replace it with a ballgag. I continue to roughly manhandle Gia, as I cut off her fancy dress like I am unwrapping a Birthday present. I oil her up as I think she'll look better this way as she writhes and moans in her bondage. I tie a spreader bar to her ankles, spreading her legs uncomfortably wide and stretching her even further. Gia yelps, drools, and moans as I crotchrope and add some breast bondage. I raise the hoist and really stretch her out. Her yelps really intensify as I whip her ass with a thick leather strap. As it turns out she will be dancing tonight, but she'll be dancing for me. I then step away and watch her in agony all oiled up and stretched for the remainder of the clip. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 22:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 503.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Surprise Party For Gia Love Part 2

20. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

I found the Pictures on your phone Kiki - to hold it
    [​IMG]

Kiki is confronted by her as she takes sexy pictures on her phone. Scolding her before pulling her across his lap for a well deserved spanking.Kiki complains that she has to go potty, ignored and to hold it for the duration of her spanking.

Duration: 10:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 317.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download I found the Pictures on your phone Kiki - to hold it