1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Goddesses, Princesses, Mistresses - Instructions on Worship

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by masterPro93, Mar 25, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. masterPro93
    Bratty Bunny - Booty Worship

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: JOI, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction
    Length: 352 MB for 00:10:11
    Description: Time for you to Worship my Booty. I know you love my round, firm perfect ass. Watch it. Stare and drool. Stroke to it. Worship it.

Format: MP4
    Video: 1920x1080, 4 700 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 128 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 352.0 MB

2. masterPro93
    Bratty Bunny - Dopamine Bunny

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 1.15 GB for 00:16:17
    Description: I am your dopamine. I am your rush. I am your everything. You are always searching for that high for that sexual release but always wanting to make it last longer and longer. I am the perfection you seek. You can't quit me. You always come back for more. I know your mind. You like to be mind fucked, to be teased, to feel that energy come over you. I know exactly what happens in that little brain of yours and I know how to manipulate it with expertise. You get that dopamine rush with me and there's nothing better.

Female Supremacy, FemDom, FemDom POV, Male Training, Manipulation Fantasy, Manipulatrix Fantasy, Men Following Orders, Mesmerize, Mind Melt, Slave Training,

Video: 1920x1080, 9 967 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 122 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.1 GB

3. masterPro93
    Bratty Bunny - Edging: Drink and Stroke

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 482 MB for 00:15:14
    Description: Drink and Stroke. Drink and Stroke. Edge, drink some more, stroke some more. Stop your hand from moving. This is how it’s going to go down today. You will follow my instructions. Take shot after shot. Yes, hard drinking for this clip. You will edge and get messed up for me tonight. A perfect night for me, a fucked up night for you. Got it? Get your drinking ready, your dick hard and out waiting for my instructions.

Format: MOV
    Video: 1920x1080, 4 272 kb/s, 23.976 fps
    Audio: 144 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 482.0 MB

4. masterPro93
    Bratty Bunny - Eye Fixation Mind Fuck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 829 MB for 00:11:28
    Description: You are fixed on my eyes. My words overtake you. My eyes penetrate your body, your mind, and your soul. I go deep into you. You fall deeper and deeper down. You love to be here, under my control. Mind fucked by Goddess Bunny. Worship Goddess Bunny. Everything for Goddess Bunny. You are mine to do as I please. You are my puppet. You are my Slave. Look deep into my eyes. There's no other place for you. This is where you belong. Stare Stare Stare. Deep Deep Deep.

Big Eyes, Eye Contact, Eye Fixation, Eyes, Goddess Worship, Mesmerize, Mind Melt, Mind Worship, Mindjacked, Mindwash,

Video: 1920x1080, 9 967 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 132 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 828.7 MB

5. masterPro93
    Bratty Bunny - How Many Strokes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 676 MB for 00:09:24
    Description: How Many Strokes will I give you in this clip? I’ll start counting and see where we end up. A surprise JOI/edging game. Because I’m in control of that dick!

Video: 1920x1080, 9 933 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 113 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 675.9 MB

6. masterPro93
    Bratty Bunny - Jerk It to Me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 272 MB for 00:14:40
    Description: Go ahead already, jerk it to me! I’ll give you some nice jerk off instruction today. Isn’t that what you want? Of course it is. The best teasing following by my instruction to jerk off. Get it while it’s hot!

Video: 960x540, 2 527 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 64.0 kb/s, 2ch, 22.05 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 272.2 MB

7. masterPro93
    Bratty Bunny - Male Sexuality Interview

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 378 MB for 00:10:26
    Description: Custom Clip: “A Dr. Bunny male sexuality study: she interviews a man who says he can’t be controlled by women. She says they must do the interview anyway because all participants must complete all tests. Her ruse is to coyly say things like “a big strong man like him certainly won’t succumb to my legs, face, etc” as she starts a striptease that soon turns the tables. She stops the pretense of his superiority when she reveals her ass & points out his arousal! Clip ends with a JOI & talk of her power over men.”

Format: MOV
    Video: 1920x1080, 4 995 kb/s, 25.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 377.8 MB

8. masterPro93
    Bratty Bunny - Pay Beg Tease Femme Fatale

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 91.2 MB for 00:10:06
    Description: I’ve found you and you’re already turned on by my dominating nature and my gu.ns. My sexy outfit has you trapped. I’ll make you beg, and pay as I strip my clothes away. One last tease for you…

Video: 960x540, 1 194 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 91.2 MB

9. masterPro93
    Candice Ferrington - Mind Fuck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 577 MB for 00:08:36
    Description: You are about to fall under the spell of my perfect tits… You try to look away, but they keep drawing you in. I keep teasing you, and you know that’s all I’m doing, but your trance keeps going deeper. Soon, you’re completely under the spell of my amazing tits. You can’t think of anything else, you don’t know if you can ever think of anything else. You watch as I slowly unbotton my shirt…You want to see them so bad… You get closer and closer to the edge of your seat… You start to salivate, your mind becomes numb to the outside world. All that matters are my beautiful, round, perfect tits. Your cock begins to drip… Your mind is completely reprogrammed, nothing else matters. You’ve become a slave to my pert breasts. All you want to do is see them…just for a fleeting moment. Then just as slowly as I unbuttoned my shirt, I button it right back up. You’re left helpless, and in an altered state of consciousness. You have to see them, you need more. You absolutely can’t live without them. You absolutely can’t live without me. You’ve become a slave to my perfect body. If you could only get one. more. look.

Video: 1920x1080, 9 253 kb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 126 kb/s, 2ch, 64.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 577.3 MB

10. masterPro93
    Carlie - JOI: Be My Jerk Junkie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 429 MB for 00:11:25
    Description: I know what you’re good for…and the only thing you’re good for. Jerking off is all your good for. If you’re going to be addicted to jerking off to me, than I am going to make it your full time job. I’m going to make you my personal little jerk junkie, do you like that? If you’re going to begging and pleading to jerk it to me all the time than you need to dedicate yourself. Prove to me that you’ll be my jerk junkie who will only jerk it to me from now on. You and your dick are going to be mine. All you want to do is jerk off to me and I know it, I’m going to take advantage of your junkie behavior and make you my jerk junkie. Are you good enough? Can you last long enough? Can you follow instructions and cum on command? Prove to me that you can stroke your cock for me exactly how I tell you to and when I tell you to. You’re all excited just thinking about it…so take your dick out for me. You’re going to start right now. You will follow my instructions and you will cum when I command you to. Understand, my little jerk junkie?

Format: AVI
    Video: 1280x720, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 256 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 429.4 MB

11. masterPro93
    Carlie - SPH JOI: Tiny Dick Huge Tits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 570 MB for 00:09:39
    Description: Aww you have a tiny penis.Don’t worry you deserve to cum too, I won’t completely deny you just because your dick is small and worthless. You must be so horny, because I know you’re a virgin with that tiny dick of yours. Your tiny dick is rock hard for me already, it’s not like it would take very long for such a little dick to get hard. Seeing my big tits in this tiny bikini made you hard instantly. You want to stroke that tiny dick for my huge tits? Don’t you love how huge my tits are in comparison to that pathetic little cock of yours? My tits could completely consume your little dick. Go ahead and jerk that little dick for my big tits. See how long that tiny pathetic thing will last for my big tits.

Video: 1920x1080, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 256 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 570.3 MB

12. masterPro93
    Crystal Knight - Mind Fucked By Big Tits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 405 MB for 00:06:09
    Description: I’m really in the mood to mind fuck you with my tits today. I want to show them off to you but will I give you the opportunity to actually see them bare? Will you actually get the chance to see me topless today? Time to find out! This session is a little bratty, a little seductive, and extremely mind fucking. I don’t know if you’ll be able to take it after a few minutes but test your luck and find out for yourself!

Video: 1920x1080, 9 008 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 200 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 405.4 MB

13. masterPro93
    Dominant Princess - Crossing and Uncrossing Mind Fuck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 100 MB for 00:02:43
    Description: A quick and very simple little mind fucking leg tease for you. I have beautiful slim bare legs, perfect little pins you might say, the type of legs to make any addict weak. A sensual mind fuck to increase your addiction. Watch on leg puppet as I cross and uncross them, you need My legs in your mind, forever!

Video: 1920x1080, 5 005 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 157 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 100.5 MB

14. masterPro93
    Erotic Nikki - Pantyhose Leg Crossing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 403 MB for 00:07:11
    Description: It has recently cum to My attention that you have a fetish for crossed legs. That’s good know as I now have yet another way to own and manipulate you without words. I walk in and sit in My chair. I’m wearing a black dress, pantyhose and high heels. I teasingly cross and uncross My legs multiple times before standing up and walking away.

Video: 1920x1080, 7 641 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 192 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 403.0 MB

15. masterPro93
    Eva de Vil - Air bnb ATM

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 710 MB for 00:11:57
    Description: You're the host of a vacation rental, showing the property to a gorgeous yo-ung woman. I check my bag to realize that my wallet is missing! I have no cash or cards for my vacation. This is a disaster. Would you be able to help me out?
    I persuade you to hand over more and more cash, straight out of your pocket, never quite satisfied with your offerings. I'm sure you want to be responsible for me having an amazing holiday! I'd hate to have to change my plans, even if they are a little... expensive and extravagant. But when I tuck the last of your money in the back pocket of my jeans and tell you I'm not giving any of it back, you instantly get rock hard. You're clean out of cash but I still want more for the shopping I'm gonna do on my trip. I seduce you into coming down to the ATM with me so that I can take whatever I want.

Denim Fetish, FinDom, FinSub, Hotpants, Seduction, Short Shorts,

Format: AVI
    Video: 1920x1080, 7 999 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 317 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 710.3 MB

16. masterPro93
    Eva de Vil - Hi, Tongue Boy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 474 MB for 00:09:04
    Description: This clip entices sensual, meditative submission to my wet, playful and sweet lips. I will enchant you into being my dedicated tongue worshiper, promising to be a good boy for my tongue. Every little lick sends you deeper. I apply a rosy lipstick and kiss my palm. I embed in you an adoration of my mouth and you beg me. "Please can I see more of your tongue, Princess? Please."

Mouth Fetish, Tongue Fetish
    Finger Licking, Licking, Lipstick Fetish, Long Tongue, Mesmerize, Oral Fetish, Oral Tease, Sensual, Tease, Tongue,

Video: 1920x1080, 6 999 kb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 317 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 474.0 MB

17. masterPro93
    Goddess Nikki Kit - Edging ONLY When I Exhale

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 111 MB for 00:10:47
    Description: We are going to play another fun little edging game today My pet. I know how desperate you are to stroke for Me. I want you to be so addicted to the smoke coming out of My mouth. So today’s training is going to revolve around the delicious smoke pouring out of My mouth. When I am exhaling My smoke, you are allowed to stroke as much as you want and however you want. Only while I am blowing out My smoke though. That is the only time your hand is permitted to be on your cock during this clip. You are going to stroke furiously while I blow smoke in your face and taunt you. You are going to wait eagerly for Me to blow more smoke to let you stroke again. You are going to be so addicted to Me and My smoke when your training is done today My pet.

Video: 1920x1080, 1 275 kb/s, 23.976 fps
    Audio: 157 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 110.9 MB

18. masterPro93
    Goddess Nikki – My Ass Lover

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 67.1 MB for 00:04:18
    Description: A picture of my ass is all it takes and slaves come back to my website again and again. Soon you are hooked and become another payslut to my perfect ass. So take your pants off, kneel and edge to my perfect ass while you pay to sign up to my website. Go broke for this ass loser, become just another male trapped under its spell.

Video: 1280x720, 2 010 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 158 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 67.1 MB

19. masterPro93
    Goddess Poison - Dangerous Doctors B-mail! - Mesmerize!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 1.12 GB for 00:26:12
    Description: Hello Sir, welcome and Thank you for joining our brand new private Doctors surgery. Ive noticed you've left lots of key details off of your registration form, if you're anxious about giving me your details then rest assured we are a professional clinic and we also offer complimentary Mesmerisation to soothe you into a deep relaxing space on every visit.....dont worry, its NOT a trap, you can TRUST me..... sink back, relax and pump that cock while you send me all that I ask for via multiple easy emails..... A Blackmail-fantasy clip of EXCELLENT QUALITY- you will LOVE this! Enjoy...and remember...you CAN trust me, im a professional! -A slow build up of genuine trust, seduction, information retrieval and then the twist!

Blackmail Fantasy, Mesmerize
    FemDom Goddess, FemDom POV, Financial Domination, FinDom, JOI, Nurse Fantasy, Nurse Fetish, Shiny Fetish, Total Power Exchange Fantasy, TPE,

Video: 1280x720, 6 001 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 124 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.1 GB

20. masterPro93
    Goddess Poison - Little Red Mesmerize

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 241 MB for 00:15:00
    Description: Jerking within the shadows of the Poisoned Forest again are you? Little lost boy.... Aren't you worried about that big bad wolf leading you astray? Haven't you heard the stories about Little Red Riding Hood? Well, maybe you heard wrong anyway, Maybe she's not as innocent as she seems, maybe she will use your desire to stroke against you and deliver you a Poison so delicious, so devious, that you're hooked, addicted and left begging for more......Halloween is never over when you're Goddess Poison....let me thrill you and make you THROB! MARK UP- POISONED - 100% More4Poison - 50% @TheDyballatrix on twitter or @wantPoison for clip updates!

Edging Fetish, Mesmerize
    Cosplay, Edging, Evil Fantasy, FemDom, FemDom POV, Halloween 2019, JOI, Mind Fuck, Mind Melt, Tricked,

Video: 1280x720, 2 092 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 147 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 240.9 MB