1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Goddess Fucking The Slaves Ass | His Pain, Her Pleasure

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mobi660, Mar 17, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Shes Got Nails Finale
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
    Video language: English

Once my colleague's nails start digging into his balls, we can consider leaving him for a couple of hours of frustrating, mechanical wanking while we discuss his next treatment options.

Format: flv
    Duration: 8:31
    Video: 1356x764, VP6F, 12073kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 751.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Shes Got Nails Finale

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Amber Rayne and Lobo - Tease And Denial
    [​IMG]
    Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 27:19
    Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 319.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Amber Rayne and Lobo - Tease And Denial

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Red Inspection
    [​IMG]

My fellow Domme 'Red' and I can't resist stroking each other's strap-on cocks in preparation for burying them deep in the mouth and rear of my helpless male slave. Having choked him with rubber cock, I decide to suffocate him under my rubber-clad arse before Red and I swap so she can fill his mouth whilst I fuck him with a vibrator to test his anal stretching ability to the limit. All too soon, and despite the bite of the electrics on his nipples, the wretch is filling his condom which means we can leave him tied and drained while we go off for some fun.

Duration: 8:57
    Video: 1280x720, VP6F, 6242kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 416.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Red Inspection

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Train Sissy Slut With Huge Strap On Cocks
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Kimber Woods, Raven Hart
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Strap-On, Pegging, Gender Transformation, Chastity, Crossdressing, Dildo Fucking, Anal

Raven never wanted Marcello. She always wanted to have two . Instead of a second girl, Marcello came into her life. That's ok. Raven will turn Marcello into the girl she's always wanted. Thankfully, Raven has the help of her girl, Kimber. Kimber has always wanted a friend. She's happy to help her mom make Marcello into the friend she never had. Marcello's gender re-training will start now. Kimber and Raven have already locked Marcello into a pink chastity.

The woman and girl are ready to help prepare Marcello for his new life as a girl. To continue his training, he will be shipped away to Raven's friend's house. Raven's friend runs a home for sissies, where to earn their keep they are whored out on dates. In preparation, generously, Kimber and Raven are going to help Marcello learn how to take very big cocks. Because Marcello does not have the proper number of fuck holes for a girl, they will have to train her ass to function for men like a cunt.

First, the woman and girl play d.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 17:35
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Train Sissy Slut With Huge Strap On Cocks

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Shes Got Nails
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019

Nurse Red has been good enough to join me in the Hanwell medical clinic to bring her own unique medical skills to my already-comprehensive range of treatments I'm using on this hapless slave. Mistress Red is an expert in the use of her long nails to torment both nipples and balls and that's just the extra pain I need to complement the electric cock bands and the breath control which are already working to effect the cure he needs. While my colleague concentrates on squeezing his testicles to the point of discomfort, I need to prepare some bigger and bigger electric butt plugs and some body pads that will make him feel he is being well and truly arse-fucked to oblivion.

Duration: 8:08
    Video: 1356x764, VP6F, 15058kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 890.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Shes Got Nails

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Pushed Around
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Cast: Mistress Miranda, Elise Graves
    Genres: Bondage, Latex, Strapon

This is the second update on this website dedicated to our friend 'Quality-Control' on Fetlife. He had sent us an email recently asking if we could post more female submissive videos. So this update features a cool video with Mistress Miranda, Elise Graves and their sexy submissive friend. We are honored that Mistress Miranda came to San Francisco to visit us, and it so happened that we had a special device from Christopher Fetish to use in this video. The device is called the 'Hogtie Rollaround' which Christopher built himself.

So, as you will see in this video, Miranda and Elise secure their submissive playmate to Christopher's Rollaround rig and the fun began. That's why this update is titled 'Pushed Around'. The Rollaround has wheels which allow the hogtied subject to be rolled around the room at will, sharing the intimate secrets between her legs to whoever cares to take advantage of her.

Enough said. Check out this sexy and fun video and maybe you will be inspired to build.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 13:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 403.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Pushed Around

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Miranda In Make Red Cum
    [​IMG]

Red is seriously horny and in need of attention! Being the prepared woman she is, she has brought a fat cocked submissive with her to see to her needs.. We strap him down to my bondage chair, attach a dildo gag to his face and work his cock until its suitably hard..

Duration: 20:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 914.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Miranda In Make Red Cum

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lap Dance
    [​IMG]
    Studio: TopGrl
    Cast: Jay West, London River
    Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Clothespins, CBT, Ballbusting, Vibrator, Flogging

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Lap Dance

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Fucked By Mistress Ezada and Gaia
    [​IMG]

I enjoy sharing My "on-all-fours" male puppy with Mistress Gaia and can use Her help in stretching his tight ass open. I have this wonderful rubber that tail I want My puppy to wear, so what better way to make sure he can take it than work his hole until it's wide enough? Mistress Gaia starts spreading his tail pussy first, then I continue to widen and deepen the mutt's hole. Soon, We find enough space so both of Our cocks and fingers can invade his crack simultaneously. When We've finished with him, Our fucked puppy will accept any size tail We wish to stuff inside his elasticized mongrel hole.

Duration: 9:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 272.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fucked By Mistress Ezada and Gaia

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Nurse Fluffy
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Slave Fluffy, London River
    Genres: Femdom, Maledom, Bondage, Anal Play, Speculum, Vibrator, CBT, Clothespins, Ring gag, Electro Torture, StraightJacket, Blowjob

Nurse Fluffy has been called to care for OT's wife while he is out on a business trip. When Fluffy is introduced to London he can tell right away that she is severely disturbed. She must be kept in a straight jacket at all times. She is aggressive, hyper sexual, and her mood shifts uncontrollably. She harasses him constantly while he is performing his care taking duties, even when he threatens to shock her with the only tool at his disposal to protect himself from her. He feels safe physically at least. London is kept in constant bondage to protect her from herself, but most of all to protect him. Everything is going will until London works her way out of her straight jacket and begins to stalk her frightened nurse through the house. She lurks in the crawlspace under the house until her nurse; her prey is in the right place for her to pounce. She subdues him quickly and he wakes up in the straight jacket that she had been wearing. London is no more sane than she had been before thoug.

Duration: 1:01:02
    Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Nurse Fluffy

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Julia Ann - Cum Controlled Fuck-Boy
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Julia Ann
    Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, HandJob, Milking, Mature, MILF, Stockings

A dramatic story about the sexual education of his stepson - a preoccupied , while the head of the family is away from home.

Duration: 12:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8326kbps
    Audio: 300kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 768.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Julia Ann - Cum Controlled Fuck-Boy

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

London's Anniversary
    [​IMG]
    Cast: D. Arclyte, London River
    Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Fuck Machine, Vibrator, CBT, Whipping, Dildo gag, Ball gag

It's been two years since London first started working with Insex and OT has decided she deserves an Anniversary gift. He ordered flowers for her and when the delivery guy, D. Arclyte arrives OT decides that he'd make a good addition to London's anniversary gift. OT and Matt leave D. Arclyte bound in the studio for London to find. She first punishes D. Arclyte for delivering her flowers that have clearly seen better days. She then uses chopsticks and castration bands to contort his cock in ways a cock was never meant to be. London then decides that she wants to play a little rougher with her new toy. She has him in stocks with his cock and balls tied to the floor. He is made to stand on sharp bottle caps that she presses his feet down harder onto just to hear him grown a bit louder. She continues hurting him with whipping and punching until she is starting to feel satisfied, but she hasn't finished with him yet. London knows from experience how fun a fucking machine in the ass can be.

Duration: 40:55
    Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2693kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 841.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download London's Anniversary

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Brandi Love - Step-Mom Knows Best
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Brandi Love
    Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship

Brandi Love is concerned that her step-boy Alex is wasting his life surfing on the Internet rather than paying attention to truly important things, like his girlfriend. Brandi decides to give Alex a lesson in satisfying a woman and keeping her happy by pleasing her pussy right. She mounts his face and instructs him to use his tongue exactly the way she likes it as she rides his face until she orgasms

Duration: 11:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7936kbps
    Audio: 299kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 687.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brandi Love - Step-Mom Knows Best

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

I Want To Be Better
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River
    Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Fuck Machine, Vibrator, CBT, Whipping, Dildo gag, Ball gag

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download I Want To Be Better

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Worshipping Goddess Snow
    [​IMG]

Goddess Alexandra Snow looks stunning in her sheer latex top, her lucky slave is on the electric worship platform, ready to be controlled by her. They start with shoe worship, the beautiful soles and heels licked clean, a good job is then rewarded by the slave having the view of her perfect ass up close. Over and over she raises and lowers the slave, sitting on his face, allowing him to the pleasure of proximity to her scent and flesh. Domina then uses her ample breasts to his face again and again, the slave pleading and begging for more.

Duration: 11:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 253.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Worshipping Goddess Snow

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Face Hump
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Amadahy
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Face Sitting, Face Riding, Chastity, High Heels

Merry Christmas from Princess. Robert is being used up by the girls. In this clip Robert is used as a sex toy by Amadahy. Her boyfriend had to work so she decides to ride his face to a satisfying orgasm. Robert is locked up tight in his tiny pink bird lock chastity tube. It's a mini! It is tight. She the cuck by first asking him if he picked up her boyfriend's laundry from the dry cleaners. Robert brings his laundry in for her to inspect. Then the cuck helps her off with her amazing dress. Then Amadahy mounts his face and begins fucking it. At the end Amadahy explains to Robert that she knows that Robert is in love with her but she does not love him back. His personality and looks makes that impossible. But she loves things about him. She loves that he does what he is told and he is her pretty little toilet. Amadahy looks amazing in this clip. The cuck has to look at his key to his chastity tube dangling from her belly ring as she grinds herself into his face.

Duration: 16:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
    Audio: 268kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 743.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Face Hump

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Ruthless Mistress - Olga Barz and Zoja
    [​IMG]

two Mistresses in leather and latex facesit their sub as he lays on the floor and give him cbt including tramping, kicking and sounding with their fingers

Duration: 17:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2527kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 342.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ruthless Mistress - Olga Barz and Zoja

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Milking Goby
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Alexa, Amadahy
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Milking Machine, Bondage, Face Sitting, Brat Girls П

It's a typical day in the milking warehouse. Alexa and Amadahy are on shift with andy. Andy's been on the bench for several hours. To keep things interesting, the teasers decide to start shocking andy with the highest voltage. Andy's done nothing wrong. The girls aren't even bored yet. Alexa and Amadahy decide to shock andy anyway, just to prevent themselves from potentially suffering boredom. The shocks are really painful for andy. Watching andy suffer is entertaining for the girls. One shock was good, so more should be better. The girls start hitting andy with the highest voltage shocks, back to back. Through this, they discover a software glitch. If manual shocks are administered too frequently by the teasers, it creates a feedback loop of high voltage shocks. Andy cries out in anguish, but even if the girls had mercy, they couldn't stop the program now. The teasers let the software glitch run its course, with andy taking shock after unavoidable shock. The cow's productivity is se.

Duration: 9:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10228kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 726.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Milking Goby

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Slave abuse in the bathroom
    [​IMG]

My travel is so fortunate, to accompany Me in My vacations and city breaks! But if he ever thought this means he will be enjoying visiting new places and sharing a hotel room with Me - he must have been very disappointed. Because while I walk around cities, visiting landmark and museums or shopping with his credit card, he stays in the hotel, restricted to the bathroom. Sometimes - like today - tied up in the bathroom, naked on the cold floor in an uncomfortable position. Because that is his place, he doesn't deserve more. he has to stay there, waiting patiently for Me to come back and hoping that I will maybe give him some attention, use him in some way for My pleasure. Even if it's in a way that is painful and unpleasant for him, he is still glad to be used for My pleasure. Because that's what he is here for, his only purpose: to serve Me and not expect any other pleasure than the one of knowing he pleases Me.

Duration: 12:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5148kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 479.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn - Slave abuse in the bathroom

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cleo Learning
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Cleo
    Genres: Ass Worship, Dildo Fucking, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Full Movies, Strapon

Cleo is throwing a spring break party for two friends. They tell her they are both crazy about Cleo, but she knows they won't be able to handle her kinky sexuality. She makes a bet with them, and decides to teach them why they won't be able to handle her. Cleo has them strip down and puts a collar on them, before she takes a seat and has them worship her feet. Each of them lick and suck on her toes and worship Cleo's beautiful feet. Cleo makes them gag on her toes before licking them some more. Cleo gives her admirers an opportunity to stop now before continuing their kinky trial. Cleo shoves their faces in her ass for them to worship and kiss. Toby is really into pleasing and worshipping Cleo, while Cameron doesn't seem that interested. Cleo bends over while Toby inhales her scent while kissing her perfectly shaped ass. Cameron needs a bit more convincing to worship her ass properly, and Cleo sits her ass on his face so he has no choice but to worship Cleo's ass. Cleo wants to g.

Duration: 21:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11694kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Cleo Learning