1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Goddess Fucking The Slaves Ass | His Pain, Her Pleasure

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mobi660, Mar 17, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Full Rubber Jacket
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
    Video language: English

The aptly-named "smell bag" is the exciting feature of my triple-layer heavy rubber mask for this slave who is strapped down on my medical bench and going nowhere. Of course, his cock and ball are tied up as well as his body before I sit on his face and him with the scent of my rubber-clad arse. Last, but not least, comes my powerful massager to induce the climax for which he is so desperate after his hours of rubber bondage.

Format: flv
    Duration: 12:07
    Video: 1280x720, VP6F, 4500kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 433.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Full Rubber Jacket

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The Domina Files Volume 8 - Mistress Lucinda
    [​IMG]
    Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Bondage

Nestled away in Arnhem, the Dutch city famous for its "Bridge Too Far" resides the stunningly blonde-and-statuesque Mistress Lucinda, attended by the stable of devoted submissive men who adore and worship her. In this unique Domina Files DVD, Lucinda invites us into her well equipped dungeon for a private audience, and the exciting opportunity to watch her bind and torment several willing male slaves. One is suspended in rope bondage. Another is slung in a leather body bag. Yet another is strapped down in latex, while a fourth is stripped, blindfolded and yoked! It's no-nonsense BDSM action at its best, by one of Europe's best Dominas!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:28:22
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 762.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Domina Files Volume 8 - Mistress Lucinda

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Venus and the Rubber Chest
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019

Watch as my slaves rubber hood is inflated along with the rubber inflatable straight jacket he is wearing. How helpless this slave is to the restrictive breathing games using just my breasts (shame he cant see), nipple attention through the access points but best of all, i can access his mouth to make some boot worship. His balls have been ignored so its time to bind them tight with string before introducing a rubber bladder to his mouth to inhale the aroma of the rubber, what a lucky slave he is.

Duration: 11:52
    Video: 610x440, VP6F

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 199.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Venus and the Rubber Chest

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mindfucking Manhole
    [​IMG]
    Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Witness a humiliating 83 minute experience for slave manhole at the well manicured hands of Mistress Monique and Mistress Autumn. He is to worship their armpits, put into pantyhose and wears rubber breasts as he dances with a butt plug up his ass before eating both their assholes and pussies clean while in bondage. Mistress Monique starts the strap-on party as Mistress Autumn wraps Her long legs around his neck. In the dungeon, they take turns fucking him before making him release his load on their feet and lick it up.

Duration: 1:23:32
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 784.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mindfucking Manhole

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rubber Rope Vibrator
    [​IMG]

My rubber-clad chastity slave is late for his session and has kept me waiting. It is only fair then that, after almost four months of waiting for an orgasm, I keep him waiting a little longer for his much-desired sexual relief. To maintain control, I zip him into an elaborate, inflatable, rubber body bag to offer the ultimate in bondage restriction and leave him to stew in his own sweat for an hour or two. The final teasing and climax pumps his spunk into his own rubber trousers, where I can leave him lying in a sticky mess to reflect on how much nicer I can be to those slaves who don't forget that their Mistress demands punctuality.

Duration: 13:47
    Video: 1080x648, VP6F, 3362kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 357.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rubber Rope Vibrator

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The Domina Files Volume 2 - Domination Palace
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Fetish,BDSM,Femdom,Bondage

Located in the rural Dutch town of Valkenswaard, near the border with Belgium, Domination Palace has for 12 years distinguished itself as one of the Netherlands' top SM studios. Offering a melange of inescapable bondage, creative sadomasochism, fetish worship and other erotically charged fantasies from the studio's 'theme rooms', the exotic dominas of Domination Palace take our Domina Files viewers on a kinky adventure you won't soon forget! From rope restraint to medical fantasy, the leather-and-rubber-clad mistresses of Domination Palace will hold you spellbound!

Duration: 1:30:00

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 822.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Domina Files Volume 2 - Domination Palace

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Elise Graves in Deep Rubber
    [​IMG]

"Ay, there's the rub," says Hamlet in his famous soliloquy, although I don't suppose he meant the sort of rub that Elise Graves and I give to this latex-clad slavegirl in my Hanwell medical clinic. Our 'rub' involves a great deep of rubber-shine oil and some rather intimate caresses to her most tender areas before we really start layering on the latex. Strapped to the bench, with no chance of escape, this young lady cannot defend herself against our finger-fucking assault on her pussy: but then... why would she want to escape anyway?

Duration: 10:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 336.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Elise Graves in Deep Rubber

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The Domina Files Volume 15 - Herrin Charlotte
    [​IMG]
    Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Latex/Rubber, Ball Stretching

A double feast in Berlin - see the final episode of the world famous dungeon in the Kantstrabe in the centre of Berlin where Madame Charlotte shows her expertise as a bandage artist and in the rubber room; then we move to the new premises of the Residence of Aval0n, near the world famous Spandau prison where Madame Charlotte treats one of her submissives to a role playing game that sets us back to the days of the Cold War. With secret service Madame Charlotte re-enacts a harsh interrogation of a defector to the West. Complete with interviews with the owners of Avalon, Lady Mercedes and Lady Marlon as well as Madame Charlotte plus city footage of Berlin.

Duration: 1:17:05
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download The Domina Files Volume 15 - Herrin Charlotte

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Mighty in Rubber Needs
    [​IMG]

Miss Mighty and I are busy shining up a body bag on the medical bench, even though there is a male slave buried inside it. We've left lots of access areas so my pinwheel can dig into his most tender areas, his nipples can be clamped and our ropes can tighten around his exposed cock and balls. Pulling his balls downwards and his cock upwards puts his genitals in the perfect position for a milking - and then a little post-orgasm torture.

Duration: 10:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 399.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Mighty in Rubber Needs

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress In Heat
    [​IMG]
    Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Mistress Elizabeth dominates and fucks two slaves all afternoon. Cum Slut Tosha and Slave Tiny really get it in Mistress in Heat. She pees in a bucket and uses Tosha's face as toilet paper. Wow, hot...

Duration: 1:01:00
    Audio: 31kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 554.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress In Heat

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Miss Sarah & Goddess Ambra - To Break A Chattel
    [​IMG]

Caught in the web of Romanian Goddesses Miss Sarah and Goddess Ambra seems more of a dream than the nightmare it can become if you don't obey Them. You may even try to hold out, to protect the information you possess but, in the end, Their interrogation techniques will break you. They are too beautiful, too strong, too sadistic and your pathetic male endurance will never match Theirs... All your worldly possessions will be Theirs, everything you own, They will take and you will be grateful to have contributed to the wealth and expensive lifestyle of your Female betters...

Format: mp4
    Duration: 16:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5204kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 634.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Miss Sarah & Goddess Ambra - To Break A Chattel

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mounted & Milked
    [​IMG]

Mistress Jaded and Mistress Kennedy string up their slave david and torment him to no end in this fem-dom flick. In one scene Mistress Kennedy mounts a cock attached to his face and in another Mistress Jaded mounts him with her strap on in many different long and deep positions.

Duration: 40:00

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 352.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mounted & Milked

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Miranda In Make Red Cum Finale
    [​IMG]

I have to admit, the feel of Reds nails on my tight butt felt really good as I made our subdued male to lick off all her cum from my electric wand..Red was horny as a succubus and it affected everyone within her view!!

Duration: 10:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 476.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Miranda In Make Red Cum Finale

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Dylan Cover Gets Pegged By Nicole Kidd FullHD 1080p
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Dylan Cover, Nicole Kidd
    Genres: All Sex, HD - Shot In High Def, Fetish, fucking, sex, pegging

Have you heard of pegging? Many are familiar with the term, many aren't. If you are one of those people that are unfamiliar, I will let you in on what exactly this trending topic is.
    Simply put, pegging is when the tables are turned and now the female has control of the dominance as she is the one with the cock and in charge of the fucking. Once she has you bent over and is piping you out from behind is when you realize you have no option and must submit.
    Lucky or unlucky for Dylan, he got to fuck first... and he fucked Nicole hard and deep with his juicy cock. Once it was Nicole's turn though, she fucked him just as hard, if not harder.
    If you were getting pegged, would you want to fuck first like Dylan or get pegged first and finish strong with a hard fucking for your partner?

Duration: 28:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Dylan Cover Gets Pegged By Nicole Kidd FullHD 1080p

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Tina Kay-The Edging Games
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

Mistress Tina keeps her horny slave helpless and tied down so he is always under her complete control.
    Once a week he is allowed to cum but Tina never makes it easy as edging a slave to pure agony is much more fun.

Duration: 13:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8373kbps
    Audio: 302kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 842.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Tina Kay-The Edging Games

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mindfucking Manhole Part 2
    [​IMG]

Mistress Paris picks up a stranger and, together with Mistress Ashley, spends 67 minutes tormenting the lucky submissive and allowing him to indulge his pantyhose fantasies as he is humiliated, anally probed and made to milk himself. The lovely ladies keep his face in their pussies and ass, tie him up with pantyhose, keep his balls bouncing and his ass filled.

Duration: 1:11:00

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 665.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mindfucking Manhole Part 2

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Miranda In Fucking Red
    [​IMG]

Red has been eyeing up my fucking machine the whole time she has been a guest at Hanwell Dungeon and as an excellent host I must oblige that I fuck her with it. Missionary and Doggy-style. Let the screams of pleasure commence!

Duration: 10:21

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 459.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Miranda In Fucking Red

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Pip - Tight Squeeze
    [​IMG]
    Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Ballbusting

His balls are due to be destroyed. Starting with one of the most brutal ball caning scenes, in this video she never stops hitting his balls and inflicting unbearable pain on his big, swollen nuts. She leads him around by the ball leash and beats his strictly tied up nuts further, until he breaks dow

Duration: 9:06
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
    Audio: 275kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 463.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Pip - Tight Squeeze

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Miranda In Make Red Cum Pt 1
    [​IMG]

Red is seriously horny and in need of attention! Being the prepared woman she is, she has brought a fat cocked submissive with her to see to her needs.. We strap him down to my bondage chair, attach a dildo gag to his face and work his cock until its suitably hard..

Duration: 9:59

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 441.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Miranda In Make Red Cum Pt 1

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

No Nonsense
    [​IMG]

Mistress Hollie delivers a sixty-one minute, tease and denial infused domination session. Footboy finds himself stuffed face first into her ass as she talks to her girlfriend. He is then taken into the other room and put into pantyhose and has his balls bound tight with another pair. Mistress Hollie queens him under her pussy and then orgasms on his face using a vibrator. He is then teased and denied until finally She relents and he cums a huge load on her breasts. She treats the viewer to some abuse and orders her tits and his cock cleaned before peeing into a bowl and dipping some pantyhose for footboy to inhale the scent of her golden nectar.

Duration: 1:05:00

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 485.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download No Nonsense