1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls on the Beach, Hidden camera Nudism

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 26, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Natalie & Danielle Danielle
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Natalie & Danielle
    Format: JPG
    File Size: 28 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    Picture: 60
    Description: Natalie and Danielle introduced themselves to us at Nissi beach one day and told us that their friends had done a shoot for the website while they were on holiday a few weeks before. The girls had heard really good things about us so they decided they wouldn't mind doing one too. Both girls were really sweet, a little shy maybe, but very photogenic and the pictures came out great.
    Cast: Danielle
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nic & Emma [1/2] Emma
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Nic & Emma [1/2]
    File Size: 55 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    Picture: 63
    Description: Nic and Emma agreed to do a joint shoot with me and they were both very enthusiastic about getting started. The girls were very sweet, and they seemed very comfortable in front of one another. Nic loved it that much that she was prepared to do an individual shoot. She was full of confidence and was willing to try any poses that I suggested. Such a nice girl with a very pretty face and natural beauty!
    Cast: Emma
    Genre: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Kirstie

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nicoleta & Daniela Daniela
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Nicoleta & Daniela
    File Size: 65 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x2400
    Picture: 55
    Description: I was surprised that these two lovely ladies agreed to pose because it was a bit difficult to communicate. Our interpreter was not around and neither of the girls spoke English very well. Luckily, we were able to communicate through hand signals and I managed to get my point across. Nicoleta, the girl in the orange bikini, was certainly something special!
    Cast: Daniela
    Genre:

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nikola & Martina - Set 2 [1/4] Nikola
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Nikola & Martina - Set 2 [1/4]
    File Size: 74 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1600
    Picture: 87
    Description: Our second shoot with the two hot Czech girls. This time we go to a quieter beach I know where we can use the jet-skis from my friends water sports business. The girls get a lot more daring and even start to get raunchy on the sunbeds with a bottle of suntan oil! Nikola tells me she is feeling great and wants to do some arty nude poses. Martina's not so sure about that but still, no matter, full credit to both girls for some amazing pictures!
    Cast: Nikola
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Opria Opria
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Opria
    File Size: 116 Mb
    Picture: 120
    Description: I do love these girls that say they're shy and after a couple of pictures they begin to compete with the most confident ones. Opria said she was feeling a bit nervous about taking the T-shirt off, but eventually she did that naturally when her boyfriend encouraged her to show everybody how beautiful she is, especially because she's his girl. I also love you, cooperating boyfriends and last, but not the least, I always love my job - because everyday I meet new and friendly people.
    Cast: Opria
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Mira

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rachael Rachael
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Rachael
    File Size: 58 Mb
    Picture: 66
    Description: We got chatting to Rachael on a night out and quickly found out she was she keen to model for us so we arranged the shoot for the next day. She turned up in a gorgeous red hand made bikini and it was obvious from the get go that she was an absolute natural. We think she looked gorgeous, and hope you do too!
    Cast: Rachael
    Genre: San Antonio, Ibiza

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rebekah & Louise Louise
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Rebekah & Louise
    File Size: 87 Mb
    Resolution: 1800x2400
    Picture: 87
    Description: I met these two girls walking towards me with a huge rubber ring around their waists, as we were in a crowded area away from the beach it certainly made them stand out! These girls were on a mission to enjoy themselves and were immediately happy to do a shoot. After we made a brief visit to their sunbeds to lose the ring we got down to it. No doubt about it, these two were in control, messing around and acting up to the camera. Easily one of the funniest shoots I've done and the time just flew by.
    Cast: Louise
    Genre: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Renata & Alexandra [2/3] Renata
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Renata & Alexandra [2/3]
    File Size: 49 Mb
    Picture: 46
    Description: These two hot ladies were very interested in posing for us. Both were sunbathing near our shoot location and spotted us shooting a set with another girl. They approached us and asked if they could do a shoot as well. I was more than happy to add these beautiful girls to my day. They were both easy to direct and, as with many of the Romanian ladies, loved being topless on camera.
    Cast: Renata
    Genre:

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Riana Riana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Riana
    File Size: 118 Mb
    Picture: 112
    Description: One of the lifeguards always had a perfect eye when it was about finding a new model. He had just seen Riana and started insisting I should go straight away to speak to her. He was completely right, because, as you can see by yourself, she even let a completely unknown guy to touch her in exchange only for some compliments she received from the lifeguards team. It was a very interesting shoot, that's for sure!
    Cast: Riana

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ripley Ripley
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Ripley
    File Size: 27 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    Picture: 81
    Description: This is the lovely Ripley, a girl who is certainly not shy about receiving attention. She was having a blast parading up and down the beach, and enjoyed posing with groups of guys. By the time we'd finished a topless set on the main beach, it seemed everybody on the beach was enjoying the show, and Ripley clearly loved being the star! We wanted to follow that set with a nude shoot, so we moved to a quieter and more secluded part of the beach. Of course, knowing Ripley, she'd probably have done the nude set right there and then in front of the crowd! :)
    Cast: Ripley
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Robyn & Chelsea [1/2] Chelsea
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Robyn & Chelsea [1/2]
    File Size: 60 Mb
    Picture: 60
    Description: We found these cuties one afternoon playing around in the sea, they were eager to take the 'Flaunt it!' Challenge, sorry about the photo quality on this set (not sure what happened lol) but still hope you like them!
    Cast: Chelsea
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Kesang & Paris

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Romanie & Friends Chantal
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Romanie & Friends
    File Size: 44 Mb
    Resolution: 1800x2400
    Picture: 45
    Description: This group of girls were gorgeous but very shy. We really wanted to get some great photos of them so we suggested going round the back of the beach onto the rocks. The girls felt a lot more comfortable and we got some cheeky photos of them in the sunshine with the water bouncing off their bodies.
    Cast: Chantal
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Melissa & Montanna

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Roxana & Maria - Set 1 [1/2] Maria
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Roxana & Maria - Set 1 [1/2]
    File Size: 171 Mb
    Picture: 168
    Description: Team work is important and in this case never better, we find these two stunning girls in the sea and we make it our mission to approach them. Maria, the brunette is a bit unsure as her boyfriend is with her so she has to speak with him first. A positive sign as she is considering it. Roxana seems to be fine for the shoot though. Once we meet Maria's boyfriend he's brilliant and happily allows her to pose as long as we take some pics of them both together too. I'm happy to oblige. The girls loved the shoot so much they even asked if we could meet again another day to do another set, much sexier of course. Watch out for that!
    Cast: Maria
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Roxana & Nikki - Part 1 of 3 Nikki
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Roxana & Nikki - Part 1 of 3
    File Size: 56 Mb
    Picture: 76
    Description: I had some photo sessions with all the girls from a wet t-shirt competition myself and JC organized at the beach. That's why maybe you'll find them a bit short, but trust me, I'll never regret having such a great time being sprayed with cold water and dancing with all the beautiful girls that liked to show off on the stage for the biggest prize of the day (you'll get those photos too): a night in the club with free drinks and a lot of hot entertainers everywhere! However, I really appreciate they still had some energy for a photoshoot after the contest!
    Cast: Nikki

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Russa - Set 1 [2/2] Russa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Russa - Set 1 [2/2]
    File Size: 101 Mb
    Picture: 102
    Description: One of my favourite sets of the whole trip. Russa was very confident and had no problems at all with posing, her boyfriend was also very supportive which really helped. Once we started the set she took over and posed so sexy and sultry in full view of everyone. Even better she agreed to a meet up somewhere a little quieter for a nude shoot the following day. Watch out for that gallery coming up soon!
    Cast: Russa

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Russa - Set 2 [1/2] Russa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Russa - Set 2 [1/2]
    File Size: 148 Mb
    Picture: 115
    Description: Following on from my original shoot with Russa we agreed to go to a secluded beach where she could get more daring and sexier. Her boyfriend had talked her into posing nude as he enjoyed her beach shoot so much and wanted her to do something new. She had never posed nude before and I think the thought of it turned them on very much. Even though this was her first time she had no inhibitions, so much so that when some random guy happened to walk past her reaction was to drop her arms and bare her body. Wow, so hot!

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Russa - Set 2 [2/2] Russa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Russa - Set 2 [2/2]
    File Size: 203 Mb
    Picture: 138
    Description: Following on from my original shoot with Russa we agreed to go to a secluded beach where she could get more daring and sexier. Her boyfriend had talked her into posing nude as he enjoyed her beach shoot so much and wanted her to do something new. She had never posed nude before and I think the thought of it turned them on very much. Even though this was her first time she had no inhibitions, so much so that when some random guy happened to walk past her reaction was to drop her arms and bare her body. Wow, so hot!

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sahara Sahara
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Sahara
    File Size: 32 Mb
    Picture: 55
    Description: This Brazilian beauty was apparently over here shooting a music video. We could see she had natural rhythm, shaking her hair, moving her hips from side to side, Sahara, Sahara . Just like her name, she is hot!
    Cast: Sahara
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Kesang & Paris

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sally & Friends Emily
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Sally & Friends
    File Size: 71 Mb
    Picture: 82
    Description: Two sisters and a hot blonde was something we were delighted to come across. There is just something cheeky about two topless sisters posing for us!
    Cast: Emily
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Melissa & Kelly

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sam Sam
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Sam
    File Size: 82 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    Picture: 78
    Description: Hi guys, it's Rosie here, over the next few weeks you will be able to check out some sets I shot out in Tenerife, with a little assistance from Derek. You may notice a different style of posing from the models which I guess comes from my personal experience in front of the camera. I had most fun with the group shoot featuring all the girls. Great to have so many boobs in front of the camera! :) Xxx
    Cast: Sam
    Genre: Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, Sets by Rosie

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS