1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls on the Beach, Hidden camera Nudism

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 26, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Josephine & Friends [1/4] Josephine
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Josephine & Friends [1/4]
    Format: JPG
    File Size: 117 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x2400
    Picture: 93
    Description: Here we have Josephine and Vivian, two born and bred Londoners, and their hot Spanish friend Alva, whom we found on Magaluf beach one afternoon. BTW look out for your first glimpse of Jenn, both her and myself jump into the photos for a few quick snaps! :)
    Cast: Josephine
    Genre: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Lauren and Jenn

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Josephine & Friends [2/4] Josephine
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Josephine & Friends [2/4]
    File Size: 73 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1600
    Picture: 55
    Description: Here we have Josephine and Vivian, two born and bred Londoners, and their hot Spanish friend Alva, whom we found on Magaluf beach one afternoon. BTW look out for your first glimpse of Jenn, both her and myself jump into the photos for a few quick snaps! :)
    Cast: Josephine

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Julia & Friends [4/4] Ellen
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Julia & Friends [4/4]
    File Size: 78 Mb
    Picture: 65
    Description: We were having some cocktails in Wavehouse, our favourite hangout next to the beach, when we noticed these two sun-bathing by the side of the pool. We got talking and found that they worked as reps in Magaluf. They were awesome girls always laughing, having fun and even better they were very excited to take the 'Flaunt it!' challenge. We treated them to a cocktail or two after the shoot back at Wavehouse. We think they deserved it, an awesome shoot with some very daring poses, thanks girls!
    Cast: Ellen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Katia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Katia
    File Size: 133 Mb
    Picture: 139
    Description: See this amazing girl with a lot of tattoos? I was the first one who pointed at her saying that she must be the one. JC wasn't so sure about the tattoos, but because in the present I have loads of I believe all tattoos have their story that must be told! I'm glad I met Katia. She is very intelligent and talked to us about her experience of leaving Romania for a better life in UK. She's a model there and her tattoos are inspired from each new choice she had to deal with.
    Cast:
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Mira

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kylea & Lucy [1/3] Kylea
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kylea & Lucy [1/3]
    File Size: 74 Mb
    Picture: 61
    Description: These two girls were also dancers working in the resort for the season. They were on the beach sunbathing and relaxing after a long nights work. I was fortunate they knew Jess, one of the girls we'd done a set with earlier in the week. Jess had mentioned how she enjoyed the shoot so the girls were happy to pose too. I have to admit I was genuinely surprised with them both as they were a little bit shy at first. Then, it was as if a switch was turned and they posed very provocatively without encouragement from me. The results were fantastic!
    Cast: Kylea
    Genre: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kylea & Lucy [2/3] Lucy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kylea & Lucy [2/3]
    File Size: 50 Mb
    Picture: 54
    Description: These two girls were also dancers working in the resort for the season. They were on the beach sunbathing and relaxing after a long nights work. I was fortunate they knew Jess, one of the girls we'd done a set with earlier in the week. Jess had mentioned how she enjoyed the shoot so the girls were happy to pose too. I have to admit I was genuinely surprised with them both as they were a little bit shy at first. Then, it was as if a switch was turned and they posed very provocatively without encouragement from me. The results were fantastic!
    Cast: Lucy
    Genre: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lana Lana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lana
    File Size: 67 Mb
    Picture: 75
    Description: As you know, we normally only shoot amateur models here at ugotitflauntit.com. However we make an exception with these 5 galleries shot in Cyprus exclusively for us by our photographer and friend Damien at Girl Management. And we think you will understand why when you see these stunning ladies. Thanks Damien!
    Cast: Lana
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Damien

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Laura & Danielle [2/2] Danielle
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Laura & Danielle [2/2]
    File Size: 25 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    Picture: 50
    Description: I was in the sea cooling off when I spotted Laura (the red head) walking in the surf about 10 metres away. She looked fantastic in her sexy one piece swimsuit so I abandoned my swim and approached her. Laura was on vacation with her friend and it was their last day there. Since they were leaving I wanted to see if we could get the shoot done right there and then and luckily they agreed.
    Cast: Danielle
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lauren & Carla [2/2] Lauren
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lauren & Carla [2/2]
    File Size: 86 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    Picture: 113
    Description: Laura was another girl we met on a night out in the bars of Playa De Americas. She actually walking right past me when I spotted her. She looked very sexy in her short mini skirt and tight white top so I quickly seized the chance to stop her to introduce myself. We got talking for a while and she even let me take an impromptu photo there and then. We made arrangements for a shoot on the beach and left it at that. When we met up for the shoot Lauren had made the effort to look nice which was apreciated, it was clear she wanted to look her best for the set and although we shot this set under cloudy skies we think the pictures came out really great!
    Cast: Lauren
    Genre: Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lauren & Charlotte Charlotte
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lauren & Charlotte
    File Size: 45 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    Picture: 51
    Description: Lauren and Charlotte were two hot girls from Liverpool. They were naturals in front of the camera and both had amazing figures. We had to stop the shoot at one point due to bad weather but we tried again later and it worked out really well. Plus we got to see them in different bikinis!
    Cast: Charlotte
    Genre: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Danielle & Gemma

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lauren & Jade [1/2] Jade
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lauren & Jade [1/2]
    File Size: 46 Mb
    Picture: 61
    Description: What a treat! A red headed vixen and a voluptuous busty goddess! The both just oozed sex appeal! They were a lot of fun too. In their spare time they like to do what all fun, young, girls like to do... PARTY!
    Cast: Jade
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Kesang & Paris

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leah & Kara [2/2] Leah
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Leah & Kara [2/2]
    File Size: 64 Mb
    Picture: 76
    Description: These two girls happened to be sunbathing close to my shoot location so it was easy to spot them. I wasted no time in saying hello and inquiring if they'd do a shoot? They were big fans of having their picture taken so we got to it immediately. It was again a great joy to work with two hotties like these, both great posers and naturally sexy. Some of the expressions on their faces were totally hot which I could see meant they were enjoying themselves.
    Cast: Leah

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lil & Kia [3/3] Kia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lil & Kia [3/3]
    File Size: 64 Mb
    Picture: 62
    Description: We were partying at Ocean Beach one day when we came across Kia and Lil who were having shots alongside us at the bar. We got talking and they couldn't wait to get to the beach and do a sexy shoot with us. Both girls were natural posers and that really shows in their photos.
    Cast: Kia

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lili Lili
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lili
    File Size: 69 Mb
    Picture: 65
    Description: This time we try our luck at the resort of Mamaia in Romania. It has a much bigger beach so there was a lot of walking. We met Lili while she was sunbathing with her mother. This is why I had to behave with this shoot. Fortunately, Lili was a bit daring and suggestive so we managed to get a nice set of images. Before we knew it she decided that she had had enough and went back to her sunbed. Well, it was fun while it lasted Thanks Lili!
    Cast: Lili
    Genre:

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lorena & Bibi [3/3] Bibi
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lorena & Bibi [3/3]
    Picture: 48
    Description: Can you believe that the short girl is 25? I can't. These 2 are co-workers at a bar in their hometown and had the chance to spend their weekend at the seaside. I asked them with curiosity what were their plans for the short period they had to stay there. Guess what? The first thing they said was: PARTY! And then, you know, they were looking forward to find something to make the travel and expenses worthwhile J. I am sure they were lucky - you can see their potential in the short set I managed to do with them (because they were just leaving for dinner, after a very long day at the beach - just like me).
    Cast: Bibi

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Madalina Madalina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Madalina
    File Size: 90 Mb
    Picture: 92
    Description: Another gorgeous blonde already topless splashing around in the sea with her boyfriend. There is something seriously sexy about her, I see it in her walk and body language. Of course she is very happy to pose and I am going to make sure I take my time on this shoot. Her English is good but I really needn't speak as she already poses in her own style and is proving as hot as I imagined. Her body is amazing and again I notice she is enjoying the attention of the admirers watching from the beach!
    Cast: Madalina
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mareela Marella
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Mareela
    File Size: 40 Mb
    Picture: 49
    Description: Mareela was on vacation with her husband and they would always appear on the beach near our shoot location. I'd noticed she would watch the shoots as they were happening and she looked interested more and more as each day went by. I decided to approach her husband and ask outright if she wanted to do a shoot? He was very supportive and encouraged her to go for it. Once again, a guy who is proud to share pics of his woman and a woman who is proud to show off her body. A great result!
    Cast: Marella

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mihaela & Ionela Ionela
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Mihaela & Ionela
    File Size: 26 Mb
    Picture: 21
    Description: It was a quick shoot with these two beauties. Both girls were a little nervous. We ended up going to a quieter part of the beach to help with their shyness. They were on a short, three-day vacation so, despite our best efforts, we were unable to meet up again to continue the set. They were very cute girls though!
    Cast: Ionela
    Genre:

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mirren
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Mirren
    File Size: 75 Mb
    Picture: 83
    Description: Mirren is a dancer in a nightclub at the seaside. During the day, she enjoys the sun and gets the best tan in order to look perfect at work, but not only. She said the most important thing for a woman is to be always happy, fit and ready to conquer the world! You should teach the young girls, Mirren, because you are so beautiful and you will always succeed with this attitude!
    Cast:

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Monica Monica
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Monica
    Picture: 38
    Description: I spotted Monica in the sea playing around with her boyfriend. I like it when women are topless and care free like Monica was that day. She gladly posed for the camera. As before I took some snaps of her and boyfriend together to give them some nice holiday memories.
    Cast: Monica
    Genre:

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS