1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls Bondage | Hardcore B.D.S.M | Sex With Female Humiliation

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - A Dream Realized - Elise Graves, Emma - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Emma, Elise Graves
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
    Video language: English

The Queen of Pain Elise Graves leads Emma through an epic dance of both pain and pleasure
    Today is a very special day indeed. It is the meeting up of two legendary Queens of Pain. For years Elise Graves has been heading up North to get her masochistic fix by getting her ass beaten for Paintoy as only she can. We thought it was about time to return the favor.

Today the student becomes the teacher. All those years of masochistic bliss has molded Elise into an energy to be reckoned with when it comes to dishing out the suffering. And there is no better recipient then Emma, who has watched Elise writhe in shoot after shoot for Paintoy. Emma had always wanted to be an Intersec girl and today she finally gets her chance.

What follows is an orgy of pain and pleasure under Elise's expert hands. The lean toned body of Emma is like clay that is molded into painslut flesh. Emma is hooded, whipped, caned, gagged, hogtied and hung upside down in a full suspension. Each whip lash stands out in bright red streaks across her pale flesh. Elise is a tiny sadistic pain pixie that pushes Emma further and further into the realms of subspace, and the naked joy in her eyes is undeniable.

Their dance is a beautiful thing to witness and the bond between them undeniable. In the end Elise leaves Emma a heaving undone mess of worked over masochist covered in marks and sweat. It is a beautiful look on her. Thank you for coming down and visiting us Emma, you make a great Intersec girl!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 43:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - A Dream Realized - Elise Graves, Emma - HD

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - yes, Yes, YES! - Winnie Rider, OT - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Winnie Rider

Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice. She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.

Winnie's wearing a pretty dress but not for long. OT cuts it away quickly, revealing her banging body. Her tits are large and firm. Her pussy is shaved clean, a perfect target for his whip to crack against. Her ass is a nice round target without a blemish on it. Not yet, at least. In a few minutes it is going to have a combination of bruises from a heavy caning and the light crisscrossing red marks of a harsh whipping.

She told us that her favorite thing was pussy torture, though, and we didn't forget. OT is going to flog, cane, whip and paddle her pussy without mercy. And that won't be all that happens. Bondage isn't just for arms and legs. Clamps and hooks contort her face until she looks exactly how OT wants her to.. It's uncomfortable and distracting but nothing is going to keep her from feeling the impacts that are going to come down on her exposed cunt.

By the time her slot is filled with the cold metal dildo she is so sore. It doesn't matter. OT pounds Winnie relentlessly with the toy until she has an explosive orgasm. That doesn't begin to describe the intensity. Winnie wasn't kidding when she said she loved pussy torture. Getting abused like she did had her dripping wet and ready to blow before the steel cock was even inside of her. She's crying but it doesn't stop her from cumming.

Duration: 49:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - yes, Yes, YES! - Winnie Rider, OT - HD

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Mona Wales and OT - Mona Wails - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mona Wales

Mona Wales is an experienced player. We like that because she knows what to expect so we can go harder, faster, and longer. She is a dominant person when she plays at home but for people as well versed in the art of BDSM as we are, she is going to have to learn her place. She may be fine at taking control of others but here, on our turf, she is the play thing and we are the masters.

She falls into place quite nicely. O.T. binds her to the ratcheting leg spreader, a devious device that opens her legs. Click click click. Her spastic leg movements inadvertently pull open her left leg. We can't have asymmetry so O.T. ratchets open her right leg. Now she's in the perfect position for O.T. to take advantage of her. He has a whip that loves to lick pussy. Every time the little braid at the end of the single tail kisses her wet lips, she shrieks in pain.

She came to us to prove that she could take it as well as she dishes it out. O.T. covers Mona's face with a bit of cloth and then it starts. Water is sprayed across the rag and it begins to trickle through. Mona is shocked by how it feels, making her breathing difficult. It doesn't help that multiple, Hitachi-induced, intense orgasms have left her short of breath.

Duration: 57:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Mona Wales and OT - Mona Wails - HD

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - NOOB - Cindy Lou - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Cindy Lou

Today we've brought in Cindy Lou. Who? Exactly. She's a complete bondage noob. She's never done it in her personal life, but she saw what we do and thought that she just had to come give it a shot. It's rare that we see a girl so blatantly naive come walking through the door, so OT immediately steps up to take advantage of this hot-bodied blonde.

She is going to get the full treatment today. Fire play? Check. Rope bondage? Check. Leather straps? Check. Multiple orgasms? Definitely check. She has completely lost control of her body. It belongs to OT now. When he wants her to scream, moan, cum or cry, she will.

He knows exactly what buttons to push to get the reaction that he wants. And poor Cindy Lou, so inexperienced, has no idea how to handle it. Fresh meat like this doesn't come around often. OT is going to savor it.

Duration: 53:18
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - NOOB - Cindy Lou - HD

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Pretty Girl Ashley Lane and OT - Screamer - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Ashley Lane

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.

The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.

Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes. The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.

Duration: 54:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Pretty Girl Ashley Lane and OT - Screamer - HD

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Seductive Young Lady Passes A Sexual Ritual
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2010
    Cast: Lea Lexis & Tory Lane
    Genres: Gonzo, Lesbian, Femdom, Natural Tits, Blonde, Raven, Feet, Sex Toys, Dominatrix, Ass Worship, Medium Ass

Lea must perform a ritual to become a Wiccan in Tory's coven. To do so, she must first experience a slow and tender erotic journey. Then she must experience the of Gaia.

In the final chapter of the ritual, Tory will push Lea's sexual thresh-hold to its very limit.

If she survives, Lea can then call herself a Wiccan.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 26:24
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Seductive Young Lady Passes A Sexual Ritual

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

TG - Hazel Hypnotic, Elise Graves - I Choose You, Part 2 - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic

I am in the mood to dig deeper...

Hazel is a very reserved girl. She doesn't talk much, she doesn't anger quickly, she doesn't express herself often... unless she is in bondage. It is then, when Hazel can let go. Relax. Express herself a bit.

But I am interested in finding out more than she is probably wanting to give. I like intimacy. Closeness. I like seeing others vulnerable and transparent in nature.

Hazel's pussy is first up for further contemplation. For that to happen, Hazel sits, highly exposed, stopped to a wooden "chair." Both she and I know that her pussy is on display. As with any exploration, I begin from the outside and work my way in. Excitement rushes to her cunt as her lips are sucked into a pussy pump. It's fun to watch her pussy expand and fill the cup. Hazel squeals. I smile.

After some time, Hazel's labia lips are grabbed with clover clamps and stretched wide to allow for deeper contemplation. Eventually, though, I must enter her. As that is the only true way to understand another human. To become one with them. I ask her if she trusts me, which she answers affirmatively. This is important, as what I am doing requires a connection between her body and mind. I must have Hazel accept me for the full connection to be complete - Hazel and I are united as one inside her cunt with my entire fist.

Examining one's body is only the beginning. The mind is much more interesting to me. Exploring someone's mind is possible in a variety of ways, but on this day, I am interested in using fear as a means of uncovering the truth. For, through fear, one can get to the core. With the aide of a gas mask and rebreathing bag, I set out to see what Hazel is made of. How much control does she actually have over herself?

Can she control her breathing enough to stay in the mask - or does she suck all the oxygen out of her allotted air supply like the greedy bondage slut that she is? What happens when Hazel's pussy is introduced to an electrified vibrator? I doubt you've ever heard an ear-piercing scream quite like the one Hazel makes in response to this toy. Watch as Hazel become increasingly stressed by her conditions.

What is Hazel made of? You be the judge.

Duration: 45:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download TG - Hazel Hypnotic, Elise Graves - I Choose You, Part 2 - HD

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

TG - Hazel Hypnotic, Elise Graves - I Choose You - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic

I love Hazel's suffering.

Hazel gets it. She agrees that bondage is hilarious. Suffering is soothing. Pain is pleasure.

When Hazel reaches the "oh shit" zone, she transitions from squeals to knowing laughter. It's then that she realizes her situation is fucked up. She gets the humor. The pure ridiculousness of this picture becomes clear to her: A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts. She is fucked. And she knows it. And she loves it.

I like those who see the comedy. Life is hilarious. And there is no reason to not indulge in it further. Hazel knows this and lives by this. She laughs when she's hurt. She cries when she orgasms. She gets it.

I choose Hazel first, because I love the way she suffers. Its not a particular action she makes, or the many sounds she sings. It's her ability to see her tied-up self clearly.

Whether she yelps or growls, Hazel means what she says when she's suffering. When in bondage, Hazel can see her situation for what it is - untainted by any filter. With this clarity, she is confidant she can handle anything that comes her way. Most people can't see that, but she can. I love Hazel's suffering. I love the ways in which she suffers. All her ways. She gets it.

I choose her first.

Duration: 43:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download TG - Hazel Hypnotic, Elise Graves - I Choose You - HD

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Nikki Darling, Jack Hammer - The Little Whore That Could, Part 2 - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Nikki Darling
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Toys, Anal

It makes no sense to have a hot piece of ass like Nikki Darling around and not use her until she is ready to fall apart. She has 3 holes that could use a work out, and her body is one of the sexiest we have ever seen. We aren't in the habit of letting stunning pieces of ass get away without a few marks to remember us by.

The wooden apparatus that Jack Hammer uses to lock Nikki down into her bondage is pretty impressive. It has her ass up in the air so that he can whip the hell out of her. She's screaming her lungs out into that ball gag but there is no place to go. She has a look of relief in her eyes when he stops until she realizes that he just went to go get a massive ass hook for her.

What she can't see is the table full of canes he has waiting to take a crack at her ass. It's extensive and varied enough that she'll be able to tell each one of them apart when he starts going across her ass with them.

Duration: 41:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Nikki Darling, Jack Hammer - The Little Whore That Could, Part 2 - HD

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Nikki Darling, Jack Hammer - The Little Whore That Could, Part 1 - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Nikki Darling
    Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Squirting, Toys, Ass Caning, Ebony, Hogtie

When you're hauled out of the back of a van in manacles and a hood you know it is going to be a hell of a day. For most people that means something terrible is coming, but if you were a hot ass bondage slut like Nikki Darling then you would have a completely different perspective on the situation. Sure she's moaning, crying, and screaming, but she's also loving every second of it.
    Jack Hammer stores her in a cage for a bit while he plays with her. It isn't the main event, though.

That comes when he straps her down to a wooden box and spreads her legs. It isn't what you would normally call the "Fuck me" position, but it sure as hell does the job. Her holes are exposed and all 10 inches of his cock are rock hard.

Jack does to Nikki what every man wants to from the second they see her. He bends her over, straps her down, and fucks her right in the pussy. She has to grit her teeth to take him all inside of her. It hurts having that much dick splitting her open. Nikki may be too tight for this brutal fucking to feel good for her, but for Jack her cunt is the perfect fit.

Duration: 42:42
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Nikki Darling, Jack Hammer - The Little Whore That Could, Part 1 - HD

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

RTB - Delirious Hunter, PD - Candy Caned, Part 1 - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2011
    Cast: Delirious Hunter

What did Delirious Hunter want for the holidays? Lots of bondage, maybe a suspension, and of course, a ton of orgasms. But those things really add up to her one big wish, some wonderful marks to show off in public when she is done with this encounter. She brought us presents, too. It's clear she is angling for an epic beating today.

Not everything we do is going to leave a mark but it's all going to be fun. We're going to ask her a few questions, loosen her up as always, but it'll be pretty quick that we switch to bondage and just straight up fucking with the girl. She has some pretty sensitive feet. We'll see how well she can answer the questions while Rain DeGrey is taking her teeth to them.

Over time we'll reveal more of our canvas and show you exactly what we're working with today. We don't like to unwrap our gifts too quickly or people may think we're too eager. We're going to savor this girl, and you should, too.

Duration: 44:09

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download RTB - Delirious Hunter, PD - Candy Caned, Part 1 - HD

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

TG - Freya French and Rain DeGrey - Boiler Room Pet - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Freya French, Rain DeGrey

You find the best things in the least likely places. Or at least I do. For instance, Freya French is a lovely little gift hanging out in the boiler room. I was expecting something disgusting like rats or a stray cat when I heard the sounds coming through the vents. Imagine my surprise when I came across a hot, submissive piece of ass, just looking for someone to make her feel like filth.

She looked like a scared little animal, hiding behind the equipment. I coaxed her out with a soft voice and a beckoning finger. She came to me, rubbing herself up against me gently. She'll be a sweet little play thing to break up the monotony of my day. I love finding strays.

They are always so starved for attention and affection that you can really treat them rough and they just keep on begging for more.

Duration: 44:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download TG - Freya French and Rain DeGrey - Boiler Room Pet - HD

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Subspace - Jeze Belle, OT - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Jeze Belle

When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.

Sometimes we use those words as a metaphor. We get a girl locked down, start to work her over, and her moans and sighs let us know she is really into it. Sometimes we can even spread her pussy open and see how wet she is inside. But with Jeze Belle it doesn't take a closer inspection to see how absolutely horny BDSM makes her. Little streams of her wetness run out of her. It isn't an exaggeration, she is a true bondage slut and it shows.

So what has her so turned on? Well, we don't like to brag, but there is a reason women come to us as the masters of device bondage. OT has her locked down from the second he takes her out of her cage. She is totally under his control while he torments her tits, ass, feet, pussy and face.

This isn't just him putting on some handcuffs and lightly whipping her ass. Jeze came here to be pushed, to feel pain and pleasure, and to have her limits pushed. That's what OT gives her. That's what has her so horny she can't hide it.

Duration: 44:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Subspace - Jeze Belle, OT - HD

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Bossy Bitch - Krissy Lynn, Jack Hammer - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Krissy Lynn

You can't see them through her button down, but Krissy Lynn is packing a set of tits that would make anyone jealous. They aren't just big, they are perfect. These are the kind of magnificent breasts that you hear described in frat boy stories and penthouse letters. The second we take them out they are in bondage and presented for play time.

Some girls rely on their looks. They don't have much else going for them. You could easily imagine Krissy being one of those, but she has an insatiable lust for cock that means she is always eager to please. Jack Hammer feeds her all ten inches of his big, black cock and if she could get a word out around it the only thing she would say is "More!"

Pleasing others fuels her own pleasure. The way she bucks, moans and pants give her away. The orgasms she's having now are the best of her life. We deliver nothing less.

Duration: 49:17
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Bossy Bitch - Krissy Lynn, Jack Hammer - HD

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Abigail Dupree, OT - AbbyBot - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Abigail Dupree

Meet Abbybot. She is the next generation of pleasure toy, delivered right to OT's door. She may look, feel, and even react like a real person, but she is just an object, and one that he owns, which means that he can use her however he sees fit.

I'm sure there are plenty of men out there who would look at Abbybot's body and decide that she is the perfect fuck-doll. They would spend day and night plowing the tight pussy or asshole on this beautifully equipped and perfectly obedient slave. But for the BDSM enthusiast Abbybot is so much more than just holes. She is the perfect submissive. She feels everything, she obeys everything, she takes anything, and unlike a real person, OT doesn't have to worry about safe words, hard limits, or taking things too far.

Duration: 46:23
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Abigail Dupree, OT - AbbyBot - HD

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Deep Throat - Violet Monroe and Jack Hammer - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Violet Monroe, Jack Hammer

Violet Monroe has her dreams dominated by intense fantasies of being tied up in rope and used for some strange man's pleasure. She goes to sleep at night with visions of Jack Hammer's strong hands pulling her body into position and then locking her into position with hard bondage. Well, dreams do come true, and this time in better ways than she could imagine.

Violet thought that she was just going to be locked down to a bed or something. She didn't think that she'd be hanging in the air when Jack fucked her. Suspensions are hard enough to do, but getting pounded while 3 feet off the ground is like pure bliss. There is nothing like fucking and flying.

But bondage fantasies aren't just about getting laid. What gets her going is more than just having her pussy stuffed with pole. It's the whipping, the caning, the flogging, the pain, that makes her feel just as alive as the fucking. She cums herself silly before the corporal punishment, but right after the beatings and a little bit of teasing the orgasms she has nearly knock her . She is dazed, confused and used, and now her sweet dreams are a steaming hot memory.

Duration: 51:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Deep Throat - Violet Monroe and Jack Hammer - HD

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Paisley Parker, Jack Hammer - Punishing Paisley - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Paisley Parker

Nothing says party time like seeing a hot woman bound on the floor when you walk in. Jack Hammer sees Paisley Parker sitting there, wrapped in rope, and doesn't even say "Hello" before pulling up a chair and getting down to business.

It's nothing personal, the way he treats her. It's not that he doesn't like her. It's just that he likes her so much more when she is suffering. Something about the way she whimpers is such a turn on. Pull her hair, hear her squeak. Smack her ass, see her jump. Grip her tightly, feel her struggle. She is a wonderful toy to play with, and Jack's happy to have her all to himself.

Paisley pretends that she doesn't enjoy it, but give her a bit of time with the vibrator and her true colors shine through. She's cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. She wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 51:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Paisley Parker, Jack Hammer - Punishing Paisley - HD

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Fit To Be Tied - London River - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: London River

Holy shit, you've never seen Hardtied like this. London River is one flexible piece of ass, able to twist herself into shapes you wouldn't think possible. Jack Hammer ties her up so that she is bent nearly in half. A few more inches and she would be able to eat her own pussy. Her legs are pulled up so far behind her head that her asshole and pussy are presented and completely vulnerable. Her clit gets the vibrator, a hitachi that tears multiple orgasms from her body, one after the other. Her ass gets Mr. Pogo, a thick rubber dick-on-a-stick that specializes in pounding tight holes into submission. She's cumming so hard that the screams catch in her throat and all she can do is pant out her .

When her body is already tired it's the perfect time for harder bondage. She thought a floor tie would be easy, but her arms are pulled up into the most extreme strappado she's ever experienced. Even leaning a few inches forward makes her arms feel like they are about to tear free of their sockets, but with the intense buzzing between her legs all she wants to do is thrash against the rope.

Jack makes that even more painful when he clamps her nipples to the floor in front of her. Arching back into the strappado means tugging at them, leaning forward to relieve the tension means a burning in her shoulders. It's predicament bondage at its best.

Duration: 52:42

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Fit To Be Tied - London River - HD

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes and Rain DeGrey - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Cici Rhodes

Cici Rhodes is a tall lanky redhead that clocks in at 5'10. She might be too much woman for most, but not for us. Today we are going to cut her down to size and work her over in all of the ways that this sensation slut so badly craves. We are going to bind her down and stuff her holes until she can not get her "cum" eyes uncrossed.

There is no pleasure without pain however, and Cici will have to earn every orgasm she gets today the hard way. Cici is bound wrists to hips with large rocks tied to her ankles. The rocks slow her down enough that every movement is a painful undignified crawl. We warm her up with some foot worship and face degradation before cutting out two holes in her shirt to let her pink nipples spring free. We tease her with a vibrator but deny her what she so badly craves.

Enough warm up. Time for the main course. We tie Cici onto her back with her feet pointed up towards the ceiling, all the better to display that ass. Her holes are completely exposed and wide open and her toes call out for torture. We oblige. We are givers like that. Caning and flogging are followed up by a DP that sends our sensation slut spiraling into an earth shattering orgasm and we are not done with her yet.

We finish her off with a bent over tie that puts her at the perfect position for some strap-on fucking. A neck rope holds Cici in place and prevents her from escaping the dick. We flog that juicy ass a little more because we just can not resist before gripping our slut's hips and slamming home without mercy as weighted nipple clamps bounce painfully with every stoke. She cums gratefully all over the dick, her breath is harsh and ragged gasps. The final touch is hooding our toy with her own cut up shirt. We will be back later when we fell like playing some more...

Duration: 51:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes and Rain DeGrey - HD

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

TG - Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason and Elise Graves - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Dixon Mason

Welcome Dixon Mason.

I am glad that you are here. Even though I consider you a friend, I'd like to get to know you better. So I ask you some questions.

"Do you believe that bondage allows for a more true expression of the self?"

You explain that, for you, bondage creates a space where you feel able to express feelings that might otherwise be difficult, unacceptable, problematic, or too just vulnerable. The bondage creates a safe space to roam where you usually don't.

It might seem funny to remember those words you spoke as you are zip-tied to the front of a cage with a leather hood over your head, your panties pulled down, and some bitch biting the fuck out of your tits. Or when you're tied bent-over the back of a chair, legs for the taking, head locked in place, and your tits swinging with each stroke of the cane.

I know I laughed at the hilarity. The clarity. The hilarious clarity. Irony. Dichotomy. Free to express only when you can't physically move.

"What, then, do your bondage expressions say about your own inner self?'

I feel we finally arrived at a bit of clarity for you. Your sobbing suspended body would at times be overtaken with bitter tantrum rage. This seems important for you to be able to express. To let it out.

You felt that sex in general can allow for a truer, more vulnerable expression of the self. Your response to the suspended, hair-tied, ball-gagged ass fucking was very honest. I appreciate it.

Are you still my friend?

Duration: 1:03:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download TG - Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason and Elise Graves - HD