1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls Bondage | Hardcore B.D.S.M | Sex With Female Humiliation

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Emma Haize - Confessions Of A Homewrecker - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Emma Haize
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
    Video language: English

"I just love the feeling of someone having complete control over me." That's what Emma Haize said that really caught our attention. We brought her in for a very special shoot. Matt Williams is going to provide her with an intense bondage experience, something she is extremely into, and he is going to do it all in one take. There is no cutting the action this time, no breaks to catch her breath or plan his next move. It will be the entirely organic procession of one thing into the next. They take a bit of time to get to know each other, to build a connection, and then the action starts.

Pumped suction cups are not like nipple clamps. They don't just pinch down and make the nipples hurt. They cause a flood of in the area that makes the entire area more sensitive. Emma already has a nipples that react to the lightest touch. Some time in the cups makes the clamps that go on later excruciating.

Later Matt's got her set up in a rough hog tie. She confessed to some pretty fucked up offenses against her friends. She is a slut and a home wrecker and she needs to be punished with a brutal caning. The bottoms of her feet aren't used to that much punishment and that makes them easy targets.

This is uncut, she only has the time it takes to put her in a new position to recover from the last blows and get ready for the next ones. There is a reason Emma loves the rough play so much. She'll being flying high from endorphins for quite some time.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 1:07:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Emma Haize - Confessions Of A Homewrecker - HD

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Rain DeGrey and Jack Hammer - Raggedy Rain - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Rain DeGrey

"I'm a sensation whore," she said. Rain DeGrey knows what she likes, so all Jack Hammer had left to do was deliver it. How many different sensations can he throw at her before she goes into full overload? There's only one way to find out.

He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump to her wet pussy.

He gets her back on her feet but pulls her arms back into a brutal strappado. Her shoulders are aching, her pussy is sore, and she knows there is more coming. She asked for sensations, and that's what she's getting. Hopefully she'll get the same when she starts begging for mercy.

Duration: 1:10:31
    Audio: 110kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Rain DeGrey and Jack Hammer - Raggedy Rain - HD

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Rain DeGrey and Cyd Black - Ass Trauma - HD
    [​IMG]

I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, "Torment me." She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.

There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.

She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip.

The lash raises welts all over her body as soon as it touches her skin. The bright red stripes start crisscrossing her body, each blow bringing out another one. They will turn into bruises tomorrow, leaving her with dozens of little reminders of how this day started. She grunts and screams with each strike, but the ball gag in her mouth muffles it all.

What is normally the finale is just the warm up today. I tied her tits off with leather thongs to restrict the flow. It makes them firmer, purple, and extremely sensitive. She should be happy to have a man playing with her tits, but for some reason the only thing she does is scream at the top of her lungs every time my paddle comes down on them.

Well, I said she likes pain with her pleasure. I decided to see how much she likes having clamps on her nipples and pussy while I give her a bit of stimulation. The celebrator is a small vibrator but it is powerful. Pressed against her clit, especially with clamps on, it can be more than enough to overwhelm a woman's senses. Rain is a screamer and this level of intensity is more than enough to have her bellowing at the top of her lungs and struggling against the shackles holding her in place.

Once I take the leather off of her tits you can see what all of the fuss was about. Her breasts are covered in the purple bruises that tell the story of the day. They won't be fading any time soon, but given how much of a pain slut Rain is I think it's more likely she'll be playing with them when she masturbates than calling me back to complain.

I plan on making the back of her match the front. I have paddles and canes ready to go, and lucky for her there isn't a very good way to tie her ass cheeks off to make them more sensitive. It means I am going to have to work a little bit harder to get the bruises to show, but anything worth doing at all is worth doing right.

Rain's turned around, but in almost the same position. The most significant differences are plain to see, though. A pair of leather straps lift her ass cheeks so that they are perfectly places for punishment. Her ball gag as been replaced with a harness that covers her mouth and connects her face to her post. It lets her see the top, which forms a nice little shelf for all of my toys. I lay them out in front of her so she can get a good look at them all. I feel like a little anticipation goes a long way.

Each one feels a bit different on her ass. Each one is going to leave a unique mark, on her ass and on her psyche. It doesn't take much to make those marks, either. The bruises are just as big and beautiful on Rain's ass as they were on her chest.

And this time, when I grab a vibrator, I go for the gold. The Hitachi has given Rain knee-quaking, body-rocking orgasms before, so she knows what to expect as I press it against her clit. All of this suffering has made her pussy dripping wet and all she wants is to feel some pleasure. This little motorized menace is going to give her more than she bargained for. Rain is used to having a quick cum and relaxing. This toy is going to tear multiple orgasms from her body until her legs can barely hold her up anymore. If it weren't for the restraints holding her up she would probably collapse to the floor in a mess of flesh and fluids.

Afterward Rain and I have a very nice chat. She tells me things about how much she loves to cum after pain, as though I hadn't know. Even better, she gives us all a good look at the aftermath of our fun times together. Her pussy is red from being worked so hard. Her ass and tits are covered in bruises. The whip marks all over her body are still clearly visible. It's been a long day and knowing Rain she'll be back and begging for more in no time.

Duration: 30:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
    Audio: 100kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Rain DeGrey and Cyd Black - Ass Trauma - HD

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Penny Barber - Brat Training - It's Not About You - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Penny Barber

It's funny that Penny Barber thinks she is hot shit. She calls herself a MILF and prides herself on being a bratty little cunt that never breaks. She loves bondage. She loves discipline. She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why.

Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass, and you can tell from looking at her that she has the kind of holes you want to dive right into. Most doms would consider themselves lucky to get their hands on a woman like this.

Well, Jack Hammer isn't like most doms. This isn't about Penny for him, and the sooner she learns that the better off she will be. She has herself convinced that if she can keep her sassy attitude it means that she is in control. Well, if that's the case, what does it mean when she is crying so hard her make up is running down her face?

This isn't the end for her, either. You see, Our Studio is all about metal bondage, devious devices and tough corporal punishment. We're taking her over to Hard tied to give her a dose of something a little bit different. Rain DeGrey is anxiously awaiting her arrival with a fist full of rope and nothing but the worst intentions.

Duration: 57:30
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Penny Barber - Brat Training - It's Not About You - HD

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - A State Of Grace - Iona Grace and Jack Hammer - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Iona Grace, Jack Hammer

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.

Our studio means strict, Category 5 rope bondage. If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.

It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orgasms of her life are building up inside of her he's keeping them at bay by inflicting some of the most serious suffering she has ever experienced. Panting, crying and cumming - that's how we like to leave our girls.

Duration: 58:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - A State Of Grace - Iona Grace and Jack Hammer - HD

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

RTB - Milf Angel orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat! - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Angel Allwood
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Big Breasts, Big Ass

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal inverted deepthroat in straightjacket!

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde MILF is in for the ride of her life.

We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole. The sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator, and rips out multiple orgasms out of tender cunts before you can even blink. The wheels allow us to steer around Angel's face pussy to wherever strikes our fancy, and all the while she is cumming her brains out. Multi tasking is hard. Poor Angel. Can she deepthroat multiple cocks while being blasted with orgasms? Does she have any choice?

We wheel her around for a while, swapping her off the dick like a party favor, until it is time to amp it up even more. Depositing our dazed blonde into a leather straightjacket from The Stockroom, we proceed to hang her upside down from the rafters. The inverted suspension puts her face pussy at the perfect height for yet more throat training. Which is exactly what we do. The hard dicks sheath themselves balls deep. This real life swinger might of thought that she had plenty of previous experience, but nothing could prepare her for today.

We are only half way done with Angel. Live BaRS shows are relentless, fast paced and without mercy. It is a total overwhelming of the senses. Can this cock slut survive? Does she have what it takes? Stay tuned to find out...

Duration: 23:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download RTB - Milf Angel orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat! - HD

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Beretta James, Jack Hammer - Gunning For Beretta James - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Beretta James, Jack Hammer

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage.

His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.

Next comes the pain. At first it brings her down from the edge of orgasm, but soon enough it starts to overwhelm her with an eroticism all its own. Having her ass beaten with canes and whips should have her in tears, or at least humiliated. Instead she is so turned on she barely knows what to do.

Jack knows. He sets the fucking machine up inside of her and turns it on. It doesn't start off so fast, but by the time he turns it off it is moving faster than the eye can follow. She tries to control her breathing, she tries to keep her cool, but in the end she trows her head back and has her most intense orgasm yet. Exactly what we were looking for.

Duration: 1:01:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Beretta James, Jack Hammer - Gunning For Beretta James - HD

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer - Casey Cumming - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Our studio the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.

It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.

They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-held toy in the world and she can't get away from it, even if she wanted to.

Duration: 1:02:05
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer - Casey Cumming - HD

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

RTB - MILF Angel Allwood bound and fucked with epic deepthroat! - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Angel Allwood

Sexy MILF Angel Allwood bound and fucked doggystyle with epic deepthroat!

In the final update of Angel Allwood's BaRS show, our well fucked MILF gets pushed to her outer limits by cock. We have already used this cock slut in all of her holes, hung her upside down in a straightjacket and fucked her limp. Time to put the icing on this fuck cake and blast Angel into next week with relentless orgasms.

We readjust Angel's breast bondage to properly bring up those massive breasts to their full glory. Angel is loopy and dazed from the overload of cock she has been served so far and we aim to overload her until her brains melt right out of her ears. Angel keeps her mouth hole open wide to signal her eagerness for the dick. We lay her down on the fuckbed and oblige. Both cocks ragdoll fuck Angel until her eyes are rattling in her skull.

We flip her in every position and angle, using her mouth and pussy as a sheath for our dick. The leather straightjacket keeps Angel firmly in place. We push her into doggystyle and ram 10 inches of BBC into her eager pussy. Angel is a black cock whore and cums appreciatively all over the dick. Her eyes glass over in bliss. This real life swinger is finally finding out exactly what it means to be sexually broken.

By the time we are have had our fill, this big breasted blonde MILF is lolling limply on our fuckbed, drooling and covered in her own juices. She can barely sit up and can not stop grinning. It is a good look on her. Today is a day her holes will not be forgetting anytime soon...

Duration: 23:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download RTB - MILF Angel Allwood bound and fucked with epic deepthroat! - HD

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Iona Grace and OT - Subject 146 - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Iona Grace

"Wake up, Subject 146. You will now begin your daily routine." This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely. She's more of an inanimate object than a person now. Only her beautiful features speak to what she once was. Her curves are amazing. They must have had men in awe at one point. The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.

If she had more courage she may be disobedient but she is not brave enough to defy the voice that comes over the intercom. It's degrading and humiliating to just blindly kowtow to the orders being barked at her. But then she looks around and realizes the truth. This is far too elaborate and well organized for her to be the first girl. She is subject 146. She doesn't want there to be a subject 147.

The price of failure is steep enough. Things aren't so bad when she can follow his orders, but when she disappoints him, OT is quick to show his displeasure. He has so many canes and whips and other implements of pain that, if subject 146 could just follow orders, she may have been able to avoid. But she is weak. She doesn't try hard enough. And for that she has to suffer.

Duration: 1:05:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
    Audio: 115kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Iona Grace and OT - Subject 146 - HD

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

SB - Girl next door Bonnie Day fucked by BBC - Bonnie Day - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Cast: Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer

Girl next door Bonnie Day roughly fucked by BBC, strict bondage, messy drooling brutal deepthroat!

"Sexuallybroken" brings all sorts of sluts out to be trained, from the most experienced porn stars to the freshest starlets. Bonnie might not be a tan big breasted blonde, but this girl next door can deepthroat with the best of them. Her drooling deepthoat skills would put the biggest porn star out there to shame. And today we bring a huge black cock to the table so she can show us exactly what she can do.

We start out with shackling our slut to the stage. The simple bondage of hands behind back and on her knees is all it takes to render her wide open for use. We step right up and make full use of that talented throat. As 10 inches of black thunder pour down Bonnie's mouth, the drool pours out. Our girl next door is quickly transformed into a messy throat slut. This is only the warm up however.

Time for the main course. We stuff a rag in her mouth and tape it shut before belting her down onto her hands and knees. Bonnie's booming ass is oiled down and perfectly displayed. Her tight shaved pussy makes a perfect pink target and we pierce it in two with 10 inches of big black dick as Bonnie moans around her tight gag.

That flawless cunt does the trick and we unload deep inside her, filling her to the brim. This girl next door and her talented holes could show most porn stars a trick or two. We leave her heaving and cum covered in her restraints. What a good girl this one is.

Duration: 27:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download SB - Girl next door Bonnie Day fucked by BBC - Bonnie Day - HD

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Penny Pax and Elise Graves - Tiny Feet - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Penny Pax, Elise Graves

Nothing is ever easy for poor Penny Pax. She came to Elise Graves looking for a good time, and she knew that meant some BDSM, but she had no idea how intense things could get, even after playing with us a few times before. Elise is going to have this hot redhead in tears from the second she gets started. There is something about a little bit of girl on girl action that is so much hotter and so much more brutal.

Bright, red hair; big, perky tits, a tight, pretty pussy; and a toned, sexy ass. Penny has it all, everything physical asset we look for in a girl. Now the only thing left is to see if she has the willpower to withstand the kind of abuse Elise is going to dish out.

A dozen clamps are going to grace her tits. The only way to bear it is to bite down on the bit gag in her mouth. And as Elise is putting them on she tells Penny the worst part, that they're going to hurt so much more coming off. They won't be the worst thing that happens to the poor slut's tits today. We keep these special suction cups handy, only to be used for the best racks we see. Penny has one of those perfect sets of tits and Elise takes full advantage. We would swear Penny hated what's happening to her, but then how would we explain her multiple, screaming orgasms?

Duration: 1:12:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Penny Pax and Elise Graves - Tiny Feet - HD

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Bonnie Day and Jack Hammer - Selfish Pleasure - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Vibrator

Bonnie Day Learns How to Share Her Body With Others

We have an interesting challenge for Bonnie Day. She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out of her. The pain doesn't just make it hard for her to cum, it has her weak in the knees and barely able to hold on to the machine.

She's selfish. She just wants to be able to enjoy herself. But Jack knows how to get the most mileage out of every beautiful slut he has in his clutches. The corporal punishment, rope bondage, and sexual titillation have to be in perfect balance to make sure that she doesn't finish, blow out, or fall apart before he is done with them.

This one won't. She's wants this to be about her, but it never is. Whipping her into a frenzy, lifting her into the air, even making her cum, none of it is there to make her feel better. It all exists for him. And knowing that turns her on.

Duration: 1:14:55
    Audio: 103kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Bonnie Day and Jack Hammer - Selfish Pleasure - HD

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

TG - Breaking Pointe, Part One - Odette Delacroix and Elise Graves - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac

Little Odette loves ballet. She loves to dance and she dreams of becoming a famous ballerina one day. To get to the next level, she has enrolled in Madam Graves School Of Dance. Elise Graves takes only a few students every year, and most of them never even finish the intense, rigorous training.

Before Odette can learn to properly arabesque, Odette must first learn to suffer through the cane, stress positions, and mental toughening. Madam Graves and Madam Betty Blac must tear down the old, soft, whiney Odette before they can build a champion ballerina, a ballerina that they can be proud of.

Is Little Odette ready to become a superstar?

Duration: 32:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download TG - Breaking Pointe, Part One - Odette Delacroix and Elise Graves - HD

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Strong Vibration - Hailey Young, PD - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Cast: Hailey Young

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first.

She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

She may go numb for a bit. She may even learn to love how it feels. But for right now all she can think about is the things she would do if meant the vibration would stop, even for a minute.

Duration: 40:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Strong Vibration - Hailey Young, PD - HD

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Rain DeGrey and Cyd Black - Purple Rain - HD
    [​IMG]

Today we have the beautiful Rain DeGrey on hand for a bit of rough play. She is one of our favorite models because in addition to being so hot she absolutely loves bondage and discipline. That is why she keeps coming back to us for more. The second the bruises fade she is looking for another chance to suffer, cry and cum.

The scene opens on a helpless Rain DeGrey in a slinky purple dress. Her hands are bound behind her with leather straps, her arms are wound around wooden pegs to keep them in place. She tries to wriggle, but her ankles are held together, too and the high heels on her feet make balancing a tricky situation. One false step her shoulders will be bearing her full weight.

In this position she can't offer any resistance as Cyd Black cuts away her dress with scissors. A small scrap of cloth and a pair of stockings are the only things left covering her and they leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. If she was planning on protesting her defrocking the rag-gag in her mouth has eliminated that option. Held in place with tape and a face mask it is an effective means of muffling her.

Cut clear of her clothing, Rain's magnificent tits are exposed. Firm and round they make a tempting target for the whip. As it crisscrosses her body the mixed moans of pain and pleasure escape her throat but are stifled by the gag. The tears, however, flow freely, making her make up start to run.

Her pussy is going to get some, too. Every slap of the whip across her lips will make them more sensitive for the next one. It is only a few hits before they start to turn pink. We meant it when we said she loved bondage and discipline. Her arousal is apparent from the way her body flushes with anticipation.

She jerks against her bondage in frustration. All she wants to do is feel the release of a powerful orgasm, but Cyd has other ideas. Rain can moan, buck and beg all she wants, she isn't getting off until he decides that it is what he wants to see. He is probably doing her a favor, actually, considering how powerfully Rain cums. She has the kind of orgasms that make her weak in the knees and may make it hard for her to stand up on those heels.

Eventually she does get her wish, although she soon regrets it. As Cyd pushes the vibrator against her clit she sinks down to meet it and feel the waves of pleasure wash over her. It isn't until she has had her first orgasm that she realizes he has just found another way to torture her. The sensations between her legs won't stop now, as the turns to the agony of over-stimulation.

Rain's pussy has barely had a chance to recover. It's still sensitive from the last round of orgasms when Cyd puts a very precise little instrument right against her clit. The celebrator doesn't have the raw power of a hitachi but it is entirely focused into a much smaller area. While the larger vibrator feels like it is shaking her whole body, this tiny terror puts all of the emphasis right onto her most sensitive spot.

She struggles as much as the iron around her limbs will let her but there is no getting away from it. This time Cyd isn't even worried about taking it away before she cums. Instead he has decided to inflict a few painful distractions on her, to see if she can manage to get off through the combination of sensations. She is freely allowed to orgasm as many times as she wants to if she can manage it.

By the end she is just a shell. Rain has cum so many times that she isn't sure if she can anymore. She has stripes from whips and canes all over her body. Her tits, ass and pussy are aching and inside she feels dirty and used. It is exactly the Gold Experience that she came here looking for. And it isn't over yet...

Duration: 34:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
    Audio: 103kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Rain DeGrey and Cyd Black - Purple Rain - HD

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

RTB - Tagteamed Blonde utterly destroyed by cock! - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Cherry Torn

Tagteamed Cherry Torn utterly destroyed by cock! Brutal deepthroat, massive 10 inch BBC!

For the first time, Sexuallybroken is doing live shows. All action flowing in real time right in front of your eyes. And there is no better person to in the the inaugural debut of our live Sexuallybroken shows then Cherry Torn. Cherry is a natural born pervert that craves the rough handling and bondage that Sexuallybroken specializes in. Today this cum slut will get worked over until her brain meat melts.

You do not need fancy bondage to bind a bitch. A neck rope that makes a convenient handle and elbows and wrists tied together is all it takes. Cherry is rendered completely helpless. A wooden tongue trap keeps her pink tongue out and jutting, signaling her eagerness for rock hard cock to be introduced to the back of her throat. The tongue trap makes it so that she can not block or push out the dick. All she can to is accept her throat being plowed.

Which is exactly what we do. We simply walk right up and own her face. Cherry sputters and gasps and the drools pours out as her eyes glaze over. The cocks run a train on her face, but this is just the warmup. Moving quickly, we haul out a table and throw Cherry down on it so that she can be properly spit roasted with cock. Cherry is dicked down from both ends, and the vacant blissful look on her face shows just how far she has done down the sexual rabbit hole.

The show is only just getting started, Cherry has a lot more in store for all 3 of her holes. We yank her off the fuck table and pull up her arms into a strict strappado. This position again exposes both ends of her for the dick. We ream her from both ends, making a Cherry Torn sandwich. She cums helplessly as the cock owns her cunt.

This is the first of a four part show, as throughly as Cherry has been fucked, this was just the warm up. We unbind her and have her kneel, legs spread wide to properly display her pussy and tongue out wide, a perfect slave position to await her upcoming fate.

Duration: 32:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download RTB - Tagteamed Blonde utterly destroyed by cock! - HD

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Kardiac Bonds - Kay Kardia, OT - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Kay Kardia

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.

Orgasms are always better after a little bit of pain. Pretty much every girl agrees on that. But we've got something that so few even try. We hang this hot piece of ass upside down like she is a piece of meat and start going to town on her pierced clit with a strong little vibrator.

She finishes fast, but we don't. A few orgasms are never the end when it comes to this kind of party. We want to see her scream and cream a few more times so there is going to be a hell of whipping in her future. Her pussy is literally glistening it is so wet. And like we said. We don't let any invitation go unanswered.

Duration: 36:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Kardiac Bonds - Kay Kardia, OT - HD

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

RTB - Sexy Milf Syren De Mer shackled down with epic rough deepthroat - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Sexy MILF Syren De Mer shackled down with epic brutal deepthroat on BBC, total destruction!

Syren De Mer is a toned MILF with a body that just won't quit and a set of very eager holes. A lifestyle swinger that got into the industry in order to get the dick she so deeply craves, today Syren will be overloaded with relentless cock and orgasms until she can no longer sit up straight. Today Syren gets the Sexuallybroken experience LIVE with no breaks. Only the very toughest sign up of this sort of treatment.

Our warm up is not gentle. Hard cock introduced directly into the very back of our MILF's throat. And then it is on. A never-ending overloading of the senses. Syren can not get on top of it, she is not given a break. All she can do is accept her fate to be our throat slut. 10 inches of BBC reshapes her face pussy until it is custom fitted. The grin on Syren's face says everything that needs to be said.

Shifting our slut into a severe strappado on a custom made wooden bondage device with a vibrator bolted down between her bound thighs, Syren is about to experience the wonder of throatboarding. She can not shift her head away or escape the dick, and we proceed to nail her head to the post with cock. Drool pours out as she sputters and gags, and her makeup slides down her face.

Syren already looks wrecked and we are only just getting started. She is dazed and lolling in her bondage, completely cum satisfied. Can she hold out for the whole time? Or will she be wrecked and unable to hang on? Stay tuned and see!

Duration: 34:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download RTB - Sexy Milf Syren De Mer shackled down with epic rough deepthroat - HD

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - For Bondage's Sake, Part Two - Calico Lane, Cyd Black - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Cast: Calico Lane and Cyd Black

In part 2 of For Bondage's sake, Calico's suffering continues. Calico Lane is an experienced bondage slut and knows exactly why she is here today. She is here to sweat, scream and cum for our amusement. Nothing more, nothing less. We will use her as we see fit.

Kneeling, blindfolded and gagged with a headgear that affixes her head to a post, Calico is a mute lump of flesh for us to work over. The cane, vibrator and whip all make an appearance. Red welts quickly form stripes across her pale flesh, as the blindfold prevents her from anticipating the next blow. The vibrator elicits moans from beneath her strict gag as she squirms helplessly.

Once we have tired of this position, we shift her to a standing pose. An ass hook lodged deeply inside her, vicious nipple clamps and nose hook serve to remind her of her place. All of this exposed flesh makes for perfect target practice and we whip away at our leisure, watching as she gets pushed closer and closer to the edge. When we are ready to push her completely over the edge, we use our trusty vibrator.

The orgasms rips through her restrained flesh and her eyes glaze over as she checks deeply into subspace. Calico is spent and sweating in her chains. We leave her languishing there for the next time we might want to play.

Duration: 34:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - For Bondage's Sake, Part Two - Calico Lane, Cyd Black - HD