1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls Bondage | Hardcore B.D.S.M | Sex With Female Humiliation

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Training Time - Casey Calvert - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Cast: Casey Calvert
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
    Video language: English

Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.

Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then Maybe she will get the chance to orgasm.

Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 1:04:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Training Time - Casey Calvert - HD

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Beating Bella - Bella Rossi, Jack Hammer - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Bella Rossi

Bella Rossi has never been tied up by Jack Hammer. How the two of them have known each other this long and never gotten around to that is one of life's great mysteries. It isn't going to be a problem after today, though.

What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum. The two of them together are more than enough to make her blow her top.

And how could anyone resist that kind of temptation? Look at her body. Those tits are Made for this kind of torment. Her throat is begging for a good squeeze.

If you don't do it to her, just tie her into a predicament and watch her do it to herself. She's too ready eager to let a little thing like lack of air stop her from getting off.

Duration: 54:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Beating Bella - Bella Rossi, Jack Hammer - HD

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Mouth Ass Whore - Sarah Jane Ceylon - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon

A beautifully shaved pussy, a tight little ass and a very deep throat, Sarah Jane Ceylon has 3 holes that are made to take a cock. She will gag on Cyd's member and keep coming back for more. The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.

When he bends her over and fucks her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration. Sarah Jane is so into it she can barely catch her breath. The cock she accepts willingly. If she had the choice she may try to get away from the whip or the hot wax.

Even the vibrators create enough of a sensation to make her scream at one point. But Cyd knows this girl all too well. She can struggle all she likes, the way he has her tied she isn't going anywhere.

Duration: 35:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Mouth Ass Whore - Sarah Jane Ceylon - HD

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Flexi-bitch - Sarah Jane Ceylon, Elise Graves - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humiliation, Fetish, Spanking, Domination

Sarah Jane Ceylon is one flexible little tart. In fact, Elise Graves has taken to calling her Flexi-bitch. It is because not only can she bend into the most amazing positions, but on top of that, being uncomfortably bound makes her incredibly horny. She loves to cum when she is tied up and contorted.

Elise offers her that and more. She gives her the chance to submit to the kind of intense physical and psychological pain that haunts her darkest fantasies. It is the opportunity that Sarah Jane spends her nights both longing for and dreading.

She knew, walking in, that once this incredible experience in submission was offered she would not be able to turn it down. Now she wonders if she can ever settle for anything less.

Duration: 53:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Flexi-bitch - Sarah Jane Ceylon, Elise Graves - HD

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - London River and Jack Hammer - Fit To Be Tied - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Cast: London River

Holy shit, you've never seen Hardtied like this. London River is one flexible piece of ass, able to twist herself into shapes you wouldn't think possible. Jack Hammer ties her up so that she is bent nearly in half. A few more inches and she would be able to eat her own pussy. Her legs are pulled up so far behind her head that her asshole and pussy are presented and completely vulnerable. Her clit gets the vibrator, a hitachi that tears multiple orgasms from her body, one after the other. Her ass gets Mr. Pogo, a thick rubber dick-on-a-stick that specializes in pounding tight holes into submission. She's cumming so hard that the screams catch in her throat and all she can do is pant out her rapture.

When her body is already tired it's the perfect time for harder bondage. She thought a floor tie would be easy, but her arms are pulled up into the most extreme strappado she's ever experienced. Even leaning a few inches forward makes her arms feel like they are about to tear free of their sockets, but with the intense buzzing between her legs all she wants to do is thrash against the string.

Jack makes that even more painful when he clamps her nipples to the floor in front of her. Arching back into the strappado means tugging at them, leaning forward to relieve the tension means a burning in her shoulders. It's predicament bondage at its best.

Duration: 52:42
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - London River and Jack Hammer - Fit To Be Tied - HD

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Screamer - Young Girl Ashley Lane and OT - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Ashley Lane

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.

The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.

Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes. The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.

Duration: 54:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Screamer - Young Girl Ashley Lane and OT - HD

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Two Very Sexy Girls - Tied And Fucked
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2010
    Cast: Nikky Thorne & Amabella
    Genres: Bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, blonde, brunette, foursome

Watch Mugur and Anthony Hardwood as they make Nikky Thorne and Anabella their sex slaves to make them to have sex with each other and with them. Watch the hogtied girls get tortured, make fucked in their juicy pussies, made to suck cocks and dildos in the hottest BDSM foursome action.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 49:12
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Two Very Sexy Girls - Tied And Fucked

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Squirmy Squirrel - Lyla Storm and Jack Hammer - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lyla Storm

Lyla Storm is the kind of girl that struggles and squirms against her bondage. She's also the kind of babe with a banging body, so watching her fidget is a special pleasure all its own. Hearing her whimper in frightened anticipation isn't half bad either.

Lyla never has any say in what happens to her. She's got the bright red ball gag shoved into her mouth but soon enough it is replaced with coarse jute rope. Any protest she makes is going to come out sounding like moans of pleasure. You can't blame Jack Hammer when he decides that she must be enjoying herself. Especially since she cums so hard as soon as the Hitachi touches her clit.

And that isn't the only thing that's going to get her going. Jack has 10 inches of big, black cock that he has been eager to bury inside of Lyla's snatch. She's tight but a bit of warm up and she's happy to accept everything he has to offer. The pleasure of having so much dick inside of her is more than enough to make up for the suffering that she experienced in earning it.

Duration: 55:26
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Squirmy Squirrel - Lyla Storm and Jack Hammer - HD

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Mona Wales - Mona Wails - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mona Wales

Mona Wales is an experienced player. We like that because she knows what to expect so we can go harder, faster, and longer. She is a dominant person when she plays at home but for people as well versed in the art of BDSM as we are, she is going to have to learn her place. She may be fine at taking control of others but here, on our turf, she is the play thing and we are the masters.

She falls into place quite nicely. O.T. binds her to the ratcheting leg spreader, a devious device that opens her legs. Click click click. Her spastic leg movements inadvertently pull open her left leg. We can't have asymmetry so O.T. ratchets open her right leg. Now she's in the perfect position for O.T. to take advantage of her. He has a whip that loves to lick pussy. Every time the little braid at the end of the single tail kisses her wet lips, she shrieks in pain.

She came to us to prove that she could take it as well as she dishes it out. O.T. covers Mona's face with a bit of cloth and then it starts. Water is sprayed across the rag and it begins to trickle through. Mona is shocked by how it feels, making her breathing difficult. It doesn't help that multiple, Hitachi-induced, intense orgasms have left her short of breath.

Duration: 57:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Mona Wales - Mona Wails - HD

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

TG - Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason, Elise Graves - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Dixon Mason

Welcome Dixon Mason.

I am glad that you are here. Even though I consider you a friend, I'd like to get to know you better. So I ask you some questions.

"Do you believe that bondage allows for a more true expression of the self?"

You explain that, for you, bondage creates a space where you feel able to express feelings that might otherwise be difficult, unacceptable, problematic, or too just vulnerable. The bondage creates a safe space to roam where you usually don't.

It might seem funny to remember those words you spoke as you are zip-tied to the front of a cage with a leather hood over your head, your panties pulled down, and some bitch biting the fuck out of your tits. Or when you're tied bent-over the back of a chair, legs for the taking, head locked in place, and your tits swinging with each stroke of the cane.

I know I laughed at the hilarity. The clarity. The hilarious clarity. Irony. Dichotomy. Free to express only when you can't physically move.

"What, then, do your bondage expressions say about your own inner self?'

I feel we finally arrived at a bit of clarity for you. Your sobbing suspended body would at times be overtaken with bitter tantrum rage. This seems important for you to be able to express. To let it out.

You felt that sex in general can allow for a truer, more vulnerable expression of the self. Your response to the suspended, hair-tied, ball-gagged ass fucking was very honest. I appreciate it.

Are you still my friend?

Duration: 1:03:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download TG - Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason, Elise Graves - HD

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Tracey Sweet and Cyd Black - Houdini Trapped - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Tracey Sweet

Tracy Sweet came to me and told me she loved tight bondage. Why the hell would I waste any time before taking advantage of that? When a 20-year old, hot and horny blonde walks through the door and tells you she gets off on being helpless you just go to work.

I strip her down and tie her up as quickly as possible. Little did I know that she enjoys trying to escape as much as she does the feeling of being restricted.

I could call any of the half dozen positions I bind her in my favorite part. Or how all of the screaming and moaning she does sounds so much better muffled by all of the different gags I use. But really, just watching her frustration as she tries to do even the simplest things, like keeping the hair out of her face, accentuates perfectly how little freedom she has.

These knots are tight enough to keep Houdini trapped. Tracy doesn't stand a chance.

Duration: 1:07:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Tracey Sweet and Cyd Black - Houdini Trapped - HD

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - A Dream Realized - Elise Graves and Emma - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Emma, Elise Graves

The Queen of Pain Elise Graves leads Emma through an epic dance of both pain and pleasure
    Today is a very special day indeed. It is the meeting up of two legendary Queens of Pain. For years Elise Graves has been heading up North to get her masochistic fix by getting her ass beaten for Paintoy as only she can. We thought it was about time to return the favor.

Today the student becomes the teacher. All those years of masochistic bliss has molded Elise into an energy to be reckoned with when it comes to dishing out the suffering. And there is no better recipient then Emma, who has watched Elise writhe in shoot after shoot for Paintoy. Emma had always wanted to be an Intersec girl and today she finally gets her chance.

What follows is an orgy of pain and pleasure under Elise's expert hands. The lean toned body of Emma is like clay that is molded into painslut flesh. Emma is hooded, whipped, caned, gagged, hogtied and hung upside down in a full suspension. Each whip lash stands out in bright red streaks across her pale flesh. Elise is a tiny sadistic pain pixie that pushes Emma further and further into the realms of subspace, and the naked joy in her eyes is undeniable.

Their dance is a beautiful thing to witness and the bond between them undeniable. In the end Elise leaves Emma a heaving undone mess of worked over masochist covered in marks and sweat. It is a beautiful look on her. Thank you for coming down and visiting us Emma, you make a great Intersec girl!

Duration: 43:49
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - A Dream Realized - Elise Graves and Emma - HD

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Angel Allwood, Jack Hammer - All About the Booby - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Angel Allwood

Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. There is no place better than here. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though. Jack isn't content to just tie her up and leave her alone. He wants to hear her scream a bit, make her suffer a bit, and see her cum a bit.

Angel's hot, long blonde hair and body that is all ass and titties. They're the perfect size for tying them off. Cut off the flow and they'll turn into a pair of super sensitive targets. Even when the bondage is gone the pain remains. The whip tends to leave a strong memory to go along with the bright red marks. Memories that will probably fuel her masturbation fantasies on lonely nights.

Duration: 53:39
    Audio: 112kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Angel Allwood, Jack Hammer - All About the Booby - HD

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Bondage Barbie - Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if it didn't she wouldn't be able to get off on it. And get off she does. So much that the floor under her is wet from her juices.

Duration: 46:52
    Audio: 111kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 960.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Bondage Barbie - Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer - HD

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Delirious Hunter and Jack Hammer - Blondie in Bondage - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Delirious Hunter

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.

Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.

Duration: 54:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Delirious Hunter and Jack Hammer - Blondie in Bondage - HD

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Screamer - Ashley Lane, OT - HD
    [​IMG]

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.

The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in.

The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.

Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes.

The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.

Duration: 54:50
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Screamer - Ashley Lane, OT - HD

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

RTB - Hot Latina Lyla Storm bound, vibrated to orgasm and deepthroated by BBC!
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lyla Storm, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

They don't come much hotter or more eager then Lyla Storm. Only the nastiest and freakiest of porn sluts qualify to attempt a live BaRS show. Lyla most definitely qualifies. The utter abandon with which she flings herself on the dick is a beautiful sight to behold and why we keep inviting her back. Today is about putting this cock slut through her paces until she is completely destroyed.

Live BaRS shows are relentless and fast paced, without ever letting up or slowing down until our starlet is reduced to a puddle of twitching well fucked flesh. In part one of our show, Lyla starts off blindfolded and cuffed to a chair. Her huge mouth is open wide and her pink tongue juts out, signaling her desire for the dick. We oblige by relentlessly pouring the cock down her throat. As we are facefucking her, we have her multitask by stripping while still handcuffed.

Once her skirt and panties are off, we move her onto a slanted board and bind her down with belts. The board is at the perfect angle to open up Lyla's throat and we take full advantage of that fact, passing her skull back and forth on the two hard cocks like a game of tetherball. The drool pours forth and Lyla's makeup is destroyed. When makeup meets dick, dick always wins.

Time to overload our starlet. We add a vibrator to Lyla's bound and tightly restrained cunt and she cums fiercely, gratefully. The bondage, orgasms and deepthroating do the trick as Lyla is blasted into sexual subspace. She is delirious and loopy, a huge grin plastered across her messy face. Ok, enough warm up, time for the real action to start...

Duration: 20:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download RTB - Hot Latina Lyla Storm bound, vibrated to orgasm and deepthroated by BBC!

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Ashley Lane and OT - Ashley Lane Is Insane - HD
    [​IMG]

An Our Studio feature is a powerful thing. It let's us explore the darkest fantasies of our models and crew, creating a stunning and unique experience. It's BDSM at its very finest.

Ashley Lane has just been checked in for some treatment that she could never get anywhere else. We have a very special way of taking care of our patients here. They come to us willful and disobedient. They come to us not knowing where their place is in life. And we, through the miracles of modern medicine and old-school BDSM, change all of that.

Ashley is a perfect specimen. Her tits and clit are adorned with piercings that show us that inside she knows exactly what she is and what she wants to be, a pleasure slave. We just need to break down her exterior and get deep enough inside of her head to make it happen.

We have a variety of ways of showing a girl like Ashley what her body is made for. First we strap her down into the gyno chair and spread her legs wide open. From here we can expose her, make her feel vulnerable, and begin treating her with a mixture of pain and pleasure that will make her brain confuse the signals until she can't tell which is which.

We degrade and humiliate her, taking her outside before cleaning her out and hosing her down. This is to break her mind so that we can replace her will with something better. When we take her inside she is complacent. She knows what we want. When OT plays the music her body begins to sway seductively, letting him know that the conditioning is taking hold.

Duration: 54:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
    Audio: 116kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Ashley Lane and OT - Ashley Lane Is Insane - HD

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

TG - Ashley Lane and Elise Graves - Analyzing Ashley - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Ashley Lane, Elise Graves

You've probably seen Ashley on our sites before. You've seen her take orgasms. You've seen her take pain.
    But does that necessarily mean you have any idea who Ashley Lane really is?

She's quiet, that's for sure. I'm quite sure that she is quite unsure of herself. In a young and clueless sort of way.

But let's hear it from her own mouth. Who does she think she is? How would she describe herself? Is she too unfamiliar with herself to satisfactorily answer those questions?

Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.

Ashley begins her journey in an asymmetrical rope tie and leather hood, being lead to the bed. One darkened footstep by another. She stands there silently as a near stranger gropes her body - not really having an opinion on the matter either way.

Once shoved onto the bed, Ashley is further secured in an erotically exposed spread. Removal of her clothing reveals a tight rope harness that snugly crafts a very pretty pink rose bud pussy. It's difficult not to play with that pussy.

Let's stand this tall of water up on her feet and see what she can do. Her vision is blacked out, her legs spread, and her pussy clamped with electrics. After placing Ashley into a standing arched back position, she graciously waits for the whip. My whip really likes her pale skin.

Time to bend her over. I need more from her. I need to see that she can share a deeper side of herself with me. She's not making this easy, so it's time to grab a cane. Time to cane some real emotion right out of Ashley Lane.

She's one tough nut to crack.

Duration: 1:00:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download TG - Ashley Lane and Elise Graves - Analyzing Ashley - HD

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Nikki Darling, Elise Graves - My Time In The Barrel - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Nikki Darling
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Toys, Domination

Nikki Darling is one of our favorite girls to have around. She has a banging body that just doesn't quit. She is thin, flexible, and can take whatever we decide to dish out. She has the right attitude for bondage, too. When some girls would be begging for mercy, Nikki is always begging for more. This ebony beauty makes the perfect play thing for the sick and sadistic Elise Graves.

Elise has a special way that she likes to play with her toys. She likes to alternate between sensuality and . The chance to have an explosive orgasm is always followed by intense corporal punishment. Yes, Nikki will get some time with the Hitachi, a powerful hand held vibrator, but she is also going to have her pussy and tits whipped with a single tail. The only constant is the bondage. Elise loves seeing women tied up in strenuous positions.

There is a fifty gallon drum sitting in the middle of the room and if Nikki didn't think it was going to become a fixture of bondage for her it is only because she wasn't thinking about it hard enough. Elise binds her back to it so that she is arched forward to meet the whips and canes. The ball gag in her mouth gives Nikki something to bite down on to bear the pain. It also muffles her screams, both from the pain and her eventual orgasm.

Over a barrel is a phrase that means "fucked" in English. Well, Nikki certainly is. Her arms are pulled up into a strappado, her chest is flat against the top of the rusted centerpiece, held in place by a rope around her neck, and her ass is on display. Elise gives her another intense caning before her final orgasms of the evening.

Duration: 1:01:12
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Nikki Darling, Elise Graves - My Time In The Barrel - HD