1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls Bondage | Hardcore B.D.S.M | Sex With Female Humiliation

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Two Hot Pretty Girls - Tied And Fucked
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2010
    Cast: Nikky Thorne & Amabella
    Genres: Bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, blonde, brunette, foursome
    Video language: English

Watch Mugur and Anthony Hardwood as they make Nikky Thorne and Anabella their sex slaves to them to have sex with each other and with them. Watch the hogtied girls get tortured, fucked in their juicy pussies, to suck cocks and dildos in the hottest BDSM foursome action.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 49:12
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Two Hot Pretty Girls - Tied And Fucked

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - The Lying Sinner - Selma Sins and Jack Hammer - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Selma Sins
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

There's only one way to cleanse a sinner. It isn't prayer, it's punishment. Selma Sins wears her disgrace like a badge of courage. She's a filthy, little thing, flaunting her body and her love of sex. We need to teach her to be more humble, more modest, more submissive.

Jack Hammer is equal parts her confessor and her tormentor. He has a million ways to purge her of her impure thoughts and make her regret all of her impropriety. He will take the best pleasure imaginable, the sweet release of a long denied orgasm, and combine it with all of the pain of rough rope bondage and harsh corporal punishment.

Selma doesn't know it when he begins, but by the end of this she will be begging him for permission to cum.

And when he gives it to her it will be the best time of her life. From that moment on she will be his obedient slave, if only to have a chance at repeating it.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 57:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - The Lying Sinner - Selma Sins and Jack Hammer - HD

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Flexi-bitch - Sarah Jane Ceylon and Elise Graves - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humiliation, Fetish, Spanking, Domination

Sarah Jane Ceylon is one flexible little tart. In fact, Elise Graves has taken to calling her Flexi-bitch. It is because not only can she bend into the most amazing positions, but on top of that, being uncomfortably bound makes her incredibly horny. She loves to cum when she is tied up and contorted.

Elise offers her that and more. She gives her the chance to submit to the kind of intense physical and psychological pain that haunts her darkest fantasies. It is the opportunity that Sarah Jane spends her nights both longing for and dreading.

She knew, walking in, that once this incredible experience in submission was offered she would not be able to turn it down. Now she wonders if she can ever settle for anything less.

Duration: 53:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Flexi-bitch - Sarah Jane Ceylon and Elise Graves - HD

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

RTB - Cuntwalk Part Two - Hazel Hypnotic - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Cast: Hazel Hypnotic, Wenona

The words scrawled across Hazel Hypnotic's chest give a simple request, "Damage Me." Gladly. Minbari and Mwb are on set to help us handle her. One jams his whole fist inside of her while the other plays with her clit. She thought she'd like it but the over stimulation has her sobbing in seconds.

The metal pear inside of her is no more friendly. The way it stretches her cunt is obviously painful, especially with the weights hanging from it. It's in there so tight she can't even piss with it opened all the way.

Duration: 53:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download RTB - Cuntwalk Part Two - Hazel Hypnotic - HD

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Lyla Storm and Jack Hammer - Squirmy Squirrel - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lyla Storm

Lyla Storm is the kind of girl that struggles and squirms against her bondage. She's also the kind of babe with a banging body, so watching her fidget is a special pleasure all its own. Hearing her whimper in frightened anticipation isn't half bad either.

Lyla never has any say in what happens to her. She's got the bright red ball gag shoved into her mouth but soon enough it is replaced with coarse jute rope. Any protest she makes is going to come out sounding like moans of pleasure. You can't blame Jack Hammer when he decides that she must be enjoying herself. Especially since she cums so hard as soon as the Hitachi touches her clit.

And that isn't the only thing that's going to get her going. Jack has 10 inches of big, black cock that he has been eager to bury inside of Lyla's snatch. She's tight but a bit of warm up and she's happy to accept everything he has to offer. The pleasure of having so much dick inside of her is more than enough to make up for the suffering that she experienced in earning it.

Duration: 55:26
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Lyla Storm and Jack Hammer - Squirmy Squirrel - HD

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Screamer - Ashley Lane - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Ashley Lane

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.

The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.

Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes. The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.

Duration: 54:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Screamer - Ashley Lane - HD

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Houdini Trapped - Cyd Black, Tracey Sweet - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Tracey Sweet

Tracy Sweet came to me and told me she loved tight bondage. Why the hell would I waste any time before taking advantage of that? When a 20-year old, hot and horny blonde walks through the door and tells you she gets off on being helpless you just go to work.

I strip her down and tie her up as quickly as possible. Little did I know that she enjoys trying to escape as much as she does the feeling of being restricted.

I could call any of the half dozen positions I bind her in my favorite part. Or how all of the screaming and moaning she does sounds so much better muffled by all of the different gags I use. But really, just watching her frustration as she tries to do even the simplest things, like keeping the hair out of her face, accentuates perfectly how little freedom she has.

These knots are tight enough to keep Houdini trapped. Tracy doesn't stand a chance.

Duration: 1:07:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Houdini Trapped - Cyd Black, Tracey Sweet - HD

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Ass Trauma - Rain DeGrey, Cyd Black - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Rain DeGrey

I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, "Torment me." She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.

There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.

She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip.

The lash raises welts all over her body as soon as it touches her skin. The bright red stripes start crisscrossing her body, each blow bringing out another one. They will turn into bruises tomorrow, leaving her with dozens of little reminders of how this day started. She grunts and screams with each strike, but the ball gag in her mouth muffles it all.

What is normally the finale is just the warm up today. I tied her tits off with leather thongs to restrict the flow. It makes them firmer, purple, and extremely sensitive. She should be happy to have a man playing with her tits, but for some reason the only thing she does is scream at the top of her lungs every time my paddle comes down on them.

Well, I said she likes pain with her pleasure. I decided to see how much she likes having clamps on her nipples and pussy while I give her a bit of stimulation. The celebrator is a small vibrator but it is powerful. Pressed against her clit, especially with clamps on, it can be more than enough to overwhelm a woman's senses. Rain is a screamer and this level of intensity is more than enough to have her bellowing at the top of her lungs and struggling against the shackles holding her in place.

Once I take the leather off of her tits you can see what all of the fuss was about. Her breasts are covered in the purple bruises that tell the story of the day. They won't be fading any time soon, but given how much of a pain slut Rain is I think it's more likely she'll be playing with them when she masturbates than calling me back to complain.

I plan on making the back of her match the front. I have paddles and canes ready to go, and lucky for her there isn't a very good way to tie her ass cheeks off to make them more sensitive. It means I am going to have to work a little bit harder to get the bruises to show, but anything worth doing at all is worth doing right.

Rain's turned around, but in almost the same position. The most significant differences are plain to see, though. A pair of leather straps lift her ass cheeks so that they are perfectly places for punishment. Her ball gag as been replaced with a harness that covers her mouth and connects her face to her post. It lets her see the top, which forms a nice little shelf for all of my toys. I lay them out in front of her so she can get a good look at them all. I feel like a little anticipation goes a long way.

Each one feels a bit different on her ass. Each one is going to leave a unique mark, on her ass and on her psyche. It doesn't take much to make those marks, either. The bruises are just as big and beautiful on Rain's ass as they were on her chest.

And this time, when I grab a vibrator, I go for the gold. The Hitachi has given Rain knee-quaking, body-rocking orgasms before, so she knows what to expect as I press it against her clit. All of this suffering has made her pussy dripping wet and all she wants is to feel some pleasure. This little motorized menace is going to give her more than she bargained for. Rain is used to having a quick cum and relaxing. This toy is going to tear multiple orgasms from her body until her legs can barely hold her up anymore. If it weren't for the restraints holding her up she would probably collapse to the floor in a mess of flesh and fluids.

Afterward Rain and I have a very nice chat. She tells me things about how much she loves to cum after pain, as though I hadn't know. Even better, she gives us all a good look at the aftermath of our fun times together. Her pussy is red from being worked so hard. Her ass and tits are covered in bruises. The whip marks all over her body are still clearly visible. It's been a long day and knowing Rain she'll be back and begging for more in no time.

Duration: 30:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
    Audio: 100kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Ass Trauma - Rain DeGrey, Cyd Black - HD

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Gunning For Beretta - Beretta James - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Beretta James, Jack Hammer

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage. His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.

Next comes the pain. At first it brings her down from the edge of orgasm, but soon enough it starts to overwhelm her with an eroticism all its own. Having her ass beaten with canes and whips should have her in tears, or at least humiliated. Instead she is so turned on she barely knows what to do.

Jack knows. He sets the fucking machine up inside of her and turns it on. It doesn't start off so fast, but by the time he turns it off it is moving faster than the eye can follow. She tries to control her breathing, she tries to keep her cool, but in the end she trows her head back and has her most intense orgasm yet. Exactly what we were looking for.

Duration: 1:01:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Gunning For Beretta - Beretta James - HD

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Kardiac Bonds - Kay Kardia and OT - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Kay Kardia

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.

Orgasms are always better after a little bit of pain. Pretty much every girl agrees on that. But we've got something that so few even try. We hang this hot piece of ass upside down like she is a piece of meat and start going to town on her pierced clit with a strong little vibrator.

She finishes fast, but we don't. A few orgasms are never the end when it comes to this kind of party. We want to see her scream and cream a few more times so there is going to be a hell of whipping in her future. Her pussy is literally glistening it is so wet. And like we said. We don't let any invitation go unanswered.

Duration: 36:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Kardiac Bonds - Kay Kardia and OT - HD

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Siouxsie Q, OT - Smut Writer, Part 2 - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Siouxsie Q

This is part two of our Intersec Interactive Feature Presentation: Smut Writer. Our average update explores our fantasies in bondage, discipline and sadism using the girls as our playthings. In a feature they get to describe their own fantasies and act them out. You would think that it would tone down the action a bit, but instead it turns it up to a whole new level.

Smut writer Siouxsie Q has a fixation with being someone's captive toy. She dreams of metal bondage, of spreader bars, chastity devices, and cold iron gripping her body. She's typing the story out on the computer screen but in her own head she is living it and loving it.

It's a simple story. Our damsel in distress is captured by OT. She doesn't know if he will ever let her go. He keeps her in cages and boxes, only taking her out when he wants to use her for some deviant sexual purpose. She has no hope of escaping so she just suffers for him and hopes that if she does what he says and pleases him enough he may let her go eventually.

That isn't going to happen, though. That's not the way this works. OT doesn't even give her any orders. He just wants to hear her scream and use her body. If the metal gag in her mouth would let her she might ask him what she could do to earn her freedom. But then again, she might be too afraid of his answer.

Duration: 40:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Siouxsie Q, OT - Smut Writer, Part 2 - HD

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Siouxsie Q, OT - Smut Writer, Part 1 - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Siouxsie Q

This is an Our studio feature presentation on the power of will and desire. Siouxsie Q is typing out a story, a work of fiction that is brought to life in her mind. Her protagonist is a woman in distress, locked away by a mysterious and dangerous man.

On the page she has a different name, but in her dreams it is always Siouxsie that is trapped in bondage with her only hope of escape the total satisfaction of the man who is keeping her captive.

She's never wanted to be fucked more. It isn't just the idea that once he's used her he'll leave her alone that makes her feel that way. This story is her fantasy. She wants her life to be a constant cycle of service and suffering. She wants to feel the rough hands of a man who knows he's totally in control. She can feel the excitement as a wetness growing in her panties while she is typing out the "horror story" on her screen.

Duration: 39:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Siouxsie Q, OT - Smut Writer, Part 1 - HD

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Darling - Darling Destruction - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Darling

Nothing is ever simple. No tie, no punishment, no bondage in general. It's too boring to just hogtie a girl and leave her languishing forever. Darling came to Matt Williams for a chance to experience something truly different. She grew up dreaming of being a damsel in distress and it's his job to make that a reality for her.

Damsel is something Darling brought to the show herself. She's a hot blonde with a tight body. You know she takes care of herself and loves the looks of lust that she gets walking down the street. Distress is what Matt is going to bring. Incredible back bending bondage, hard core discipline, and more than a little bit of fucking her holes, Darling is going to be in distress.

Duration: 43:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Darling - Darling Destruction - HD

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Chatter Bitch Part 2 - Bonnie Day - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Bonnie Day
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Squirting, Toys, Ass Caning, Face Bondage, Hogtie

Bonnie Day was given one job. After disrupting the office yesterday OT removed her, showed her the price of her poor performance, and brought her back to the office. She was tired, humiliated, locked in bondage and gagged still, but all she had to do was finish a single edit and he would let her out and things would go back to normal. She closed her eyes for "just a minute" so that she could think more clearly after a nap.

When OT woke her up the next morning the fear in her eyes was obvious. It looks like she needs another day to think about how much she needs this job. Being a good worker and a good submissive are very alike. They must learn to take instruction well, accomplish tasks that are assigned and accept punishment for their failures.

Sometimes we'll suspend a girl in the air to add to their feeling of helplessness. OT is caning Bonnie so hard that she literally uses her bondage to pull herself up off of the ground. That's how you know it is effective.

Duration: 40:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Chatter Bitch Part 2 - Bonnie Day - HD

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Chatter Bitch Part 1- Bonnie Day - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Bonnie Day
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Spanking, Humiliation

Bonnie Day Has Her Behavior Modified.

Man, Bonnie Day can be one obnoxious ass bitch around the office. She's constantly getting in the way of everyone else getting their work done. Well, OT needs his business running like a well oiled machine, and if she is going to get in the way of that then she is going to have to be taught a lesson in proper office performance.

Here at Intersec we have a... unique view on how to punish our employees. We don't like to just fire people if we know there is a way they can be reformed. Sometimes they just need a little bit of incentive to behave themselves properly.

In this case the punishment is corporal and it comes along with some intense heavy metal bondage. It's the only way we can be sure that she's going to learn not to bother the rest of the staff when they are working. We need to be able to depend on her to do what she is told, nothing more and certainly nothing less. And if that means taking a few days out of her work week to bring her down to the dungeon and show her what the price of disobedience is, then OT is more than happy to do it. If Bonnie doesn't like it she's free to quit. You know... as soon as we unlock her.

Duration: 39:06
    Audio: 111kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Chatter Bitch Part 1- Bonnie Day - HD

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Elise Graves and Emma - A Dream Realized - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Emma, Elise Graves

The Queen of Pain Elise Graves leads Emma through an epic dance of both pain and pleasure
    Today is a very special day indeed. It is the meeting up of two legendary Queens of Pain. For years Elise Graves has been heading up North to get her masochistic fix by getting her ass beaten for Paintoy as only she can. We thought it was about time to return the favor.

Today the student becomes the teacher. All those years of masochistic bliss has molded Elise into an energy to be reckoned with when it comes to dishing out the suffering. And there is no better recipient then Emma, who has watched Elise writhe in shoot after shoot for Paintoy. Emma had always wanted to be an Intersec girl and today she finally gets her chance.

What follows is an orgy of pain and pleasure under Elise's expert hands. The lean toned body of Emma is like clay that is molded into painslut flesh. Emma is hooded, whipped, caned, gagged, hogtied and hung upside down in a full suspension. Each whip lash stands out in bright red streaks across her pale flesh. Elise is a tiny sadistic pain pixie that pushes Emma further and further into the realms of subspace, and the naked joy in her eyes is undeniable.

Their dance is a beautiful thing to witness and the bond between them undeniable. In the end Elise leaves Emma a heaving undone mess of worked over masochist covered in marks and sweat. It is a beautiful look on her. Thank you for coming down and visiting us Emma, you make a great Intersec girl!

Duration: 43:49

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Elise Graves and Emma - A Dream Realized - HD

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Stuck in Bondage - Cyd Black, Hazel Hypnotic - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic

You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.

The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.

Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to cause the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit.

Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of the sap to rush to the area. If it was super sensitive before, now it is almost excruciating. It's the perfect time to apply the Hitachi. If Hazel wasn't gagged she'd probably be screaming from the feeling of having her private parts rocked by the most powerful hand held vibrator. She nearly passes out from the orgasms.

When Hazel comes back to her senses she is in a completely different position. She's on her stomach in a hog-tie, except all of the bondage is still cold iron. She can't see behind her but it doesn't take much imagination to know what is coming next. She feels Cyd sliding his fingers inside of her sore snatch and knows that they are just a warm up. Mr. Pogo is going to take her and there is nothing that she can do about it.

Duration: 40:57
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Stuck in Bondage - Cyd Black, Hazel Hypnotic - HD

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR - Make Her Scream - Lea Hart and Matt Williams - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lea Hart

Poor Lea Hart has been having intense BDSM fantasies since she was a little girl. Ever since she discovered sex she has wanted to be dominated and damaged for someone else's pleasure. The first porn she discovered was Insex, the best in the business, and she has been dreaming of us ever since. She's spent her entire life building up to this moment, the moment when she could do the penance for all of her sexual sins with the masters of dominance and sadism. And now here she is.

Matt, on the other hand, is no young ingenue, looking to experience the best of sex for the first time. He knows what he is doing, he's been doing it for decades. The only thing left to do now is take all of that experience and attention and focus it on her. She's seen videos of whips, devices, and fucking machines online before, but now she is going to be the one sitting at the point of impact. It's a completely different world when it's happening to you.

She used to idly wonder if the girls in the videos were acting, if they were as distressed as they looked or just playing it up for the camera. Now she knows the truth. It doesn't matter how much she loves BDSM, it doesn't matter how good it feels, Matt is going to make her scream. She can't hold it back.

Duration: 41:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Make Her Scream - Lea Hart and Matt Williams - HD

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

SB - Bonnie Day - The Girl next door Bonnie Day fucked by Bbc - HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Cast: Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer

Girl next door Bonnie Day roughly fucked by Bbc, strict bondage, messy drooling brutal deepthroat!

"Sexuallybroken" brings all sorts of sluts out to be trained, from the most experienced porn stars to the freshest starlets. Bonnie might not be a tan big breasted blonde, but this girl next door can deepthroat with the best of them. Her drooling deepthoat skills would put the biggest porn star out there to shame. And today we bring a huge black cock to the table so she can show us exactly what she can do.

We start out with shackling our slut to the stage. The simple bondage of hands behind back and on her knees is all it takes to render her wide open for use. We step right up and make full use of that talented throat. As 10 inches of black thunder pour down Bonnie's mouth, the drool pours out. Our girl next door is quickly transformed into a messy throat slut. This is only the warm up however.

Time for the main course. We stuff a rag in her mouth and tape it shut before belting her down onto her hands and knees. Bonnie's booming ass is oiled down and perfectly displayed. Her tight shaved pussy makes a perfect pink target and we pierce it in two with 10 inches of big black dick as Bonnie moans around her tight gag.

That flawless cunt does the trick and we unload deep inside her, filling her to the brim. This girl next door and her talented holes could show most porn stars a trick or two. We leave her heaving and cum covered in her restraints. What a good girl this one is.

Duration: 27:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download SB - Bonnie Day - The Girl next door Bonnie Day fucked by Bbc - HD

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Elise Graves and Nikki Darling - My Time In The Barrel - HD
    [​IMG]

Cast: Nikki Darling
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Toys, Domination

Nikki Darling is one of our favorite girls to have around. She has a banging body that just doesn't quit. She is thin, flexible, and can take whatever we decide to dish out. She has the right attitude for bondage, too. When some girls would be begging for mercy, Nikki is always begging for more. This ebony beauty makes the perfect play thing for the sick and sadistic Elise Graves.

Elise has a special way that she likes to play with her toys. She likes to alternate between sensuality and . The chance to have an explosive orgasm is always followed by intense corporal punishment. Yes, Nikki will get some time with the Hitachi, a powerful hand held vibrator, but she is also going to have her pussy and tits whipped with a single tail. The only constant is the bondage. Elise loves seeing women tied up in strenuous positions.

There is a fifty gallon drum sitting in the middle of the room and if Nikki didn't think it was going to become a fixture of bondage for her it is only because she wasn't thinking about it hard enough. Elise binds her back to it so that she is arched forward to meet the whips and canes. The ball gag in her mouth gives Nikki something to bite down on to bear the pain. It also muffles her screams, both from the pain and her eventual orgasm.

Over a barrel is a phrase that means "fucked" in English. Well, Nikki certainly is. Her arms are pulled up into a strappado, her chest is flat against the top of the rusted centerpiece, held in place by a rope around her neck, and her ass is on display. Elise gives her another intense caning before her final orgasms of the evening.

Duration: 1:01:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Elise Graves and Nikki Darling - My Time In The Barrel - HD