1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Giantess girl fetish

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by Saurul, Oct 4, 2015.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Saurul
  2. Saurul
  3. Saurul
  4. Saurul
  5. Saurul
  6. Saurul
  7. Saurul
  8. Saurul
  9. Saurul
  10. Saurul
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
  11. Saurul
  12. Saurul
  13. Saurul
    Honey I am unaware they shrunk with Tilly

The model plays a female scientist mother who has been working on her a shrink ray(which is in the form of a remote control) while her step people are at school. She attempts a few tries on a couple of objects with no success before saying "another failure huh?", i guess ill try again a bit later", before deciding to leave and go out and run a few errands. Her step people arrive home, and with no one home they decide to invite the neighbor people over along with a few of their friends from school. One of the people touches the remote control which creates a huge radius that ends up shrinking everyone down to bug size!. Some time later she returns home from her errands, and is confused as no one is home(with her hands on her hips) and says to herself "Huh that's weird, there is no one here?, Hello?, people are you home?..Yeah i guess they are not here." as she dismisses as they probably went out to hang with their friends( even though they are shrunk right beneath her feet.) She walks forward and unknowingly crushes a few of the people right beneath her shoes, then right after looks down and lifts her shoe up a bit( Can the clay figurine or tiny figurine stick to the bottom of the shoe?) and says "Ooh! i think i just stepped on something sticky on the floor" before wiping her shoes on the floor tiles trying to get the stickiness off beneath her shoes. She then returns back to trying her shrink ray remote she left on the table to try again and wonders on what the issue is and why her earlier experiments blow up instead of shrinking matter. She then notices what she thinks is a bug on the floor and quickly squashes it under her shoe and wipes off the excess on her she and shakes her head and says "That is the second thing i stepped on today!" I'm going to have to clean this place up in a bit afterwards". Then after she decides to make a bowl of cereal, but somehow a few of the people are inside of the cereal box, and she ends up pouring them into her bowl as the people try to get her attention( can one of the angle to look like the cheerio scene from honey, shrunk the people?). But to no avail as she talks to herself on how she can improve on her failed attempts, and ends up eating a few of the people. She then afterwards decides to call the people to see where they are but to no answer, and decides to clean up afterwards after mentioning about the house being a bit dirty earlier on.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 899 Mb
    Time: 00:11:39
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/fa8b3f6398c24/3631GG.mp4

14. Saurul
  15. Saurul
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2023
  16. Saurul
  17. Saurul
  18. Saurul
    Naomi Swann & Jason Ninja - Shrinking Appetite

Naomi is sick of her boyfriend lying about cheating on her. She decides to cast a spell on him which had two effects. First it shrinks him to a doll size, secondly it enables him to be eaten but then respawn at a much smaller size. Only bad news is the respawning can only work to a certain size then he is done forever. She takes her time toying with him in her mouth as she swishes him around as he rolls on her tongue at various sizes before being devoured whole each time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 489 Mb
    Time: 00:11:38
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/3b80ef1a56301/3636GG.mp4

19. Saurul
    Carmen X, Meiko Jane, Princess Honey - Shrunk & Surrounded

Your step-sister Carmen has shrunken you while your parents are out of town and has trapped you in a glass. She's invited her friends Meiko and Honey over to torment you with. She wants revenge on you for all the hell you have put her through. The three girls surround you and start flicking you with their fingers as they giggle at you. They dangle you by your foot and laugh at you as you wiggle around. Then they decide you need to be at their gigantic feet. They put you on the table and shove their feet in your face. Making you worship them, even though they are massive. They threaten to squish you flat but you do as they say to avoid being crushed. They put you on the floor and continue to rub their huge feet on you. They know you like feet and you can' deny it now. They push you onto the floor and stand up smothering you under their huge soles. They need to go get ready for a party now and unfortunately for you they decide you will be safest in your sisters Boot!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 111 Mb
    Time: 00:10:37
    Video: MP4 1440x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7ec3c51df983c/3637GG.mp4

20. Saurul