1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Giantess girl fetish

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by Saurul, Oct 4, 2015.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Saurul
  2. Saurul
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  3. Saurul
  4. Saurul
  5. Saurul
  6. Saurul
  7. Saurul
  8. Saurul
  9. Saurul
  10. Saurul
  11. Saurul
  12. Saurul
  13. Saurul
  14. Saurul
    Interview with the giantess

You are a giagntic amazon women who loves to eat men. I'm a brave reporter looking for the Pulitzer. So, one day i decided to look for the story. I got into the forest with two bodyguards looking for you in order to get the interview. When we arrived to your house an enormous woman body approached us, towered over us laughing in an evil way looking down to us (POV mode), you put your hands in your hips and ask: What are tou doing in my house Little ones?, do you want to under my foot? are you stupids?. I answered you: Hi mistress, you are all what a man want from a woman, you are so beautiful and powerful. I`m a reporter and I want an interview with you. You answered: you want an interview with me?....ok. You will have the interview but first I will your bodyguards, I will step on them under my foot hahahahaha. No please, they said, no no, we beg you not to step on us please. But you are evil, you rise your foot and bring it down very slow over the first bodyguard (POV and special effects, I want to see all the interaction of yor barefoot and the tiny man, I wanna see you steping on him again and again very slow, I wanna see him screaming and squirming in pain when you lift your foot, I WANNA see his remains when you lifted yuor foot after step on him). When you finished with your first victims you step on the second one in the same way. So now is my turn. You let me ask you three questions:

1. How do you became so giantess?... answer: I Tipsy a potion from my boyfriend lab, and I grew enormous. When I was so giantess I steped on him like a bug.

2. Are you evil: answer: I'm so evil hahahaha.....

3. what do you do as a giantess? answer: I love to step on tiny man like you.

4: barefoot or shoes? answer: silly boy, There is no shoes fro me. My feet are enourmous. I love to step on them under my BAREFEET, i love to feel them squirming under my soles. struggling against my massive soles. I love to put my heel first and them bring down all my sole over them, so they could feel all the teror i want hahahahaha.

Well, she said, I'm bored now. So it's your turn Little man, I will you under my foot as I did to your bodyguards. Are you ready?...Oh no, o pleaase, I said. So you put me down on the floor, lifted yor sole and bring it down very slow to my por tiny boy, again and again and again. UNtil I can't move. At this time, you finished me eating me alive.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 406 Mb
    Time: 00:19:02
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/aaf84cfecc768/3473GG.mp4

15. Saurul
  16. Saurul
  17. Saurul
  18. Saurul
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2022
  19. Saurul
    Vanessa in Bigger is way better

So it would start out like the bigger and bigger ones where she is in a room and talks about wanting to grow into a giantess and how she would love to crush buildings with her boobs butt and feet as well and how she has always wanted to become a giantess she then finds a book with a pill and it tells her about how she can eat it and grow bigger but on the next page she would have to find a guy named Josh and have him kiss her toes and squish him with her boobs and then shove him up her but so she can absorb him to grow into a mega giantess then she goes and destroys the paper city's and mentions how massive she is throughout the shoot and how big her boobs are and how she is swelling to massive proportions and she has a high sex drive and urge to find josh and grow that much bigger there is walk overs and some spots where she stands over the camera while the camera is pointed up at her she she can stand with her front and back facing the camera and when she looks down at it she talks about how big she is and how she is going to get that much bigger.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 2610 Mb
    Time: 00:59:15
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/5bbe2e8aac747/3479GG.mp4

20. Saurul
    Honey Dew, Goddess Carmen X - Shrunk in the bedroom

You've been shrunken and managed to get into your neighbors house. Soon the two giant roomate Carmen and Honey return from the club. They have no idea you are only an inch tall at their giant feet as they remove their heels to relax and talk about their night. Soon they spot you thinking you're a bug at first. They realize after looking at you that you're a tiny human! They pick you up on the bed and wonder how you got so small. Then they decide to have some fun with you. They make you worship their giant sweaty feet first. Sticking you between their toes to get all the toejam too. They out you back on the floor where they threaten to crush you! They pick you up and wonder how you taste. What will become of you at these giant brats mercy?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 732 Mb
    Time: 00:10:00
    Video: MP4 3840x1920

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/db8fd36fff955/3480GG.mp4