1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Gays Videos - Young sexy boy Video Collection Exclusive

Discussion in 'Gay And Bareback' started by luntik028, Jan 22, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: NextDoorTwink
    Cast: Adrian Rivers, Jessie Kale, Dakota Wolfe, Tyson Stone
    Genres: Twink, Smooth, Big Dick, Anal / Oral , Group , Orgy

It's another classic story: the boys on the neighborhood block getting the old gang back together for some old fashioned fun. Adrian Rivers, Jessie Kale, Dakota Wolfe, and Ty Stone make up the 'Next Door Nookie Club,' and each member has an integral role. Even though they haven't cum together for a good time in a while, not one of the boys doesn't think often of the raucous sexual adventures the foursome would have together. It was a pleasant surprise when Ty Stone received the call from Jessie Kale, telling him that sexy Dakota Wolfe was outside, looking unoccupied. When Jessie suggested they get ahold of Adrian Rivers to get the Nookie Club back together for the day, it was the beginning of a brand new adventure. They all met up at Jessie's, where he and Dakota had already started kissing and rubbing each other. Ty and Adrian joined the makeout session right away. Soon clothes were off and the boys were enjoying the feeling of nude flesh pressed together again. The glances, the touches, and the oh-faces were familiar, but all felt so good to re-experience. As Dakota fucked his friend's tight ass and Jessie felt his good pal's hard cock go in and out of his eager hole, the four boys let their inhibitions fly away for the afternoon. Adrian smiled and breathed deep as he slammed his pulsating dick into Ty. There was no better feeling than knowing you and your good friends are enjoying something together.-

Format: mp4
    Duration: 28:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4675kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Next Door Nookie

2. luntik028
    [​IMG]

The young guys are sexy, innocent and horny for big cock and the taste of warm cum.

Duration: 40:38
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1684kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 539.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Adam Ramzi and Darius Ferdynand

3. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Hole Hunter and Rico are just kickin' it when there's a knock at the door. Lo and behold it's a door-to-door volunteer for election surveys and voter registration! Raul is out in full make for the democratic process! Turns out he's also out for some pole surveying of his own...and who better to survey than out two hung studs? Have I mentioned Hole is almost 13 inches, fully erect? And Rico is the small guy here - at 9 1/2 inches? They blacken our white boi. Just demolish him. Watch Raul eagerly eat black dick before they ream his tight hole with all that black meat. The loads seemed endless, too. Lots and lots of cum. Everywhere. Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 37:42
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 976kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 284.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blacks On Boys - Raul2

4. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Video language: English

On their own, Brad Chase & Tyler Hill could each be described as the embodiment of the all-American young twink. Together, they create a magical, well built, pink & golden combination of a smooth & firm, fantasy of flesh and a hungry curiosity all mixed up with an extraordinarily sexy innocence that anyone interested in the twink form won't want to miss.

Duration: 29:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 666.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Chaosmen - Amador & Daniel raw 720p

5. luntik028
    [​IMG]

We has opened its doors to us again - this time to give us a chance to show off two Big mates, Antonio Miracle and Aymeric Deville. This is a hot and hard encounter. Aymeric doesn´t waste a moment in taking full advantage of Antonio´s fucking, deep sucking and intense rimming. Boiling chemistry and hot pounding. Enjoy!

Duration: 23:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4987kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 877.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download FM - Greedy Bareback (Antonio Miracle and Aymeric Deville)

6. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Studio: Daddy Mugs

I recently had the opportunity to film with a hot stud who has been on my radar screen for a long time, Johnny Forza. I told him I was going to make him Daddies bottom boy and as you see, I did. After we did some kissing and oral sex we got to my favorite part, me fucking him. I do have a thick cock and he definitely has a tight asshole. So I took it slow on him to start. If you listen carefully I am giving him instructions and motivation when he is sitting on my cock in the first position. After his ass warms up to my cock I went to town. I fucked him hard and finished him up with him on his back and legs in the air. After fucking him good I shot a huge load of cum on his stomach.

Duration: 18:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3047kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 445.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Daddy Mugs Fucks Johnny Forza

7. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: ChaosMen
    Genres: Studs, Muscules, Duet, Flip-Flop, Oral, Anal, Cumshots

This was a shoot that almost didn't happen, and kind of made it so there is a number videos featuring of Micah or Ma close together. These two were scheduled toe in and do a shoot. Micah had been lifting and putting on some major muscle mass. A couple days before the shoot he called me and said he was really happy about his body and wanted to take some updated photos and would that be cool? Of course it would be. Well the next day, which was the day before the shoot, his arm gave out while doing some barbell flies and one of the weights came crashing down on his face. He sent me a picture with his nose broken and a black-eye about to blossom. Irony is he is a peral trainer and should have had a spot, but he honestly was doing a lot of weight. He was mad at himself, and sorry to have to re-schedule. Ma took it in stride, and I figured the following month I would have them out, and they could both do other gigs while out. Micah got his nose re-set and struggled to get his arm back in working order. By the time he showed up for this shoot he was healed, but had lost most of his muscle gain, and was not eager to take those updated photos. Hawever he was eager to have some fun. He had worked with Solomon only a couple days before, and Solomon's S&M needs kind of threw him. He was pleased to be working with Ma and though Micah still identifies as straight, when he connects with a guy, he gets turned on, and enjoys getting fucked by the dude. Anyway, I just thought for the summary on this video I would give you the back story on him. I might post the pic of him all banged up on my blog, but we will see. It could be perceived as "DUI Accident" snapshot. Enjoy these two guys who really are having fun trying to please the other guy!

Duration: 23:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2165kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 385.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mason & Micah RAW

8. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Cute blond twink Kory Houston gives older stud Rodney Steele attitude during running practice. Rodney gives Kory a lesson in the locker room, making out with the boy until his knees turn weak. Rodney then sucks Kory's eager cock, using lots of spit, and Kory returns the favor as Rodney reveals his enormous dick. Kory's tight asshole manages to receive Rodney's huge shaft, and Kory gets fucked all over the locker room, until both guys unload ample amounts of cum.

Duration: 27:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4682kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 991.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download IM - Kory Houston & Rodney Steele

9. luntik028
    [​IMG]

On their own, Brad Chase & Tyler Hill could each be described as the embodiment of the all-American young twink. Together, they create a magical, well built, pink & golden combination of a smooth & firm, fantasy of flesh and a hungry curiosity all mixed up with an extraordinarily sexy innocence that anyone interested in the twink form won't want to miss.

Duration: 21:54
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3351kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 558.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download CumWhores Lucas Dew & Simon Clay

10. luntik028
  11. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Ricky Dias joins us this week here at BlacksOnBoys. As all of us know, times are tough right now and extra money is always needed...and that's where we come in. Ricky is looking to make some money and Billy Long and Black Hawk are looking for some white ass to have some fun with. Ricky admits to us that he's gay and has no problem with doing two hot, big cocked black studs...bareback... to make his money. So I guess even though times are tough...it's always good to be hard.

Duration: 31:43
    Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 353.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blacks On Boys - Ricky Diaz

12. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alexander Gustavo, Ashton McKay
    Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Handjob, Masturbation, Rough Sex, Throat Fucking, Muscle Man/Hunk, Bareback, Outdoors/Public, Tattoos

Alexander Gustavo and Ashton McKay are taking a four-wheeler for a spin in the woods when their urges kick in. Ashton promptly gets on his knees and starts sucking on Alexander's huge cock, before roughly flipping him around and shoving his thick meat raw inside Alexander's eager hole.

Duration: 17:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3700kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 518.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dirty Rider In Outdoor Anal

13. luntik028
    [​IMG]

These guys love to make you cum and they will do it by filling each hole with every inch. Do not just suck the tip, lick it like a lollipop and love me with your tongue.

Duration: 29:38
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 373.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Barrett Long, Dylan Saunders and Jose Enrique

14. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Whether you're a Tyler Reed fan or just love beefy bossy tops, you're going to love the hairy, thick hung daddy as he takes Beau Reed and makes those hungry holes his own! When we first mentioned the possibility of fucking Beau at the bathhouse, the raw top's eyes lit up and he shot us a knowing smile, one that seemed to say, "Yeah, I fucked that little slut but I'd sure as hell fuck him again." When the bareback pigs met in the locker room they instantly locked lips, making out before taking turns sucking each other. Then, after Tyler gave Beau a rim job, he worked his fat cock inside the bottom's ass using nothing but spit. After fucking the cock whore against the blue metal, hunk Tyler lay back on the floor and offered up that juicy piece of meat. Beau didn't need an engraved invitation. He immediately took ownership of Tyler's cock, much the same way Tyler took ownership of Beau's hole, fucking himself by straddling the stud's meaty thighs and impaling himself on the engorged slab of beef before Tyler takes the reins once more and bareback fucks the cum out of Beau before rewarding the smooth tattooed bottom with a thick and creamy load of his own.

Duration: 22:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 510.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ChaosMen - Kiefer and Noah Riley Serviced

15. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Puppy...Our newest submissive white boi's name says it all. Everybody knows how eager to please a puppy is and he is no different. He waste no time whatsoever when it comes to submitting to his two black stud masters, Damon and Hotboi as they put him through their obedience school!

Duration: 34:09
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 976kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 257.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blacks On Boys - Puppy

16. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Cast: Johnny Rapid, Dennis West
    Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Jocks, Tattoos, Creampie, Uncut, Cumshots

They waited. Johnny went to bareback. In the first part it has no prezika Denis West.

Duration: 25:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3713kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 752.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Johnny Rapid Goes Bareback Part 1

17. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alexander Syden, Barrington Peart, Devon LeBron
    Genres: Twinks, Interracial, Oral/Anal Sex, Threesome, Big Dick, DAP, Masturbation, Cumshot

He's like a sweet tender young lamb to the slaughter block, but the delightful Alexander Syden doesn't care - in fact, he's quite literally bubbling with youthful excitement at the prospect of being buggered by black sex-gods, Devon LeBron and Barrington Peart. And given what we all already know about these two handsome Dominicans is it really any wonder?

Duration: 21:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 773.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cute Blond Twink Gets A Double-Penetration Cocktail & A Face-Load Of Black Jizz

18. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Studio: DebtDandy
    Genres: Gays

This badass worked at a gym. Everyone can be a receptionist or a gym instructor these days, no surprise his salary wasn't exactly spectacular. But the real problems started when his girlfriend lost her job. Suddenly, it was all up to him and the debts started to pile up. He was unable to pay rent anymore so he took quick loans to gain time. When I arrived, he was 35 000 in debt and the flat owner was ready to evict our poor guy and his girlfriend. He didn't tell her about our little meeting. His girlfriend was firmly against any other loan. He was so desperate that he lied to her and met me behind her back. Maybe he was even glad when I offered him a solution which would kept his conscience clean.

Duration: 39:05
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1131kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 360.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download CzechHunter - DebtDandy - DD-150

19. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Studio: TimTales
    Cast: Tim & Teh
    Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

See and excited by how cute gays do cool sex. Very cool!

Duration: 19:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2316kbps
    Audio: 190kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 364.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tim & Teh

20. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Studio: AmericanMuscleHunks

Michael DelRay and Johnny V pair up again in the hunk house. Johnny shows Michael his topping skills by dominating that willing ass. Michael gladly sucks Johnny's cock before Johnny turns him around and chows down on Michael's fuzzy hole. Then, Johnny enters Michael from behind warming his ass up for the pounding. Michael mounts Johnny and, as he bounces on Johnny's hard cock, blows all over that muscle chest as Johnny releases his load on Michael's bubble butt.

Duration: 12:26
    Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2165kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 206.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Michael DelRay And Johnny V