1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Gays Videos - Young sexy boy Video Collection Exclusive

Discussion in 'Gay And Bareback' started by luntik028, Jan 22, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Cast: gays
    Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Twink
    Video language: English

My boy Damon was napping when I came over. Hot summer days get me so horny. I turn into a little cock fiend so I had to reach under the covers and get some of that dick. Watch me fuck him good and deep.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 30:12
    Video: 950x536, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
    Audio: 91kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 560.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Suck Me Please

2. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Spicy sausages, steaming slabs of pure beef, and lots of uncut pork. 100% organic and covered in

Duration: 27:27
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1684kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 364.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sean Zevran and Luke Adams

3. luntik028
    [​IMG]

The bees are buzzing, the butterflies are fluttering - and young Lucas Drake is out on a nature walk, enjoying the delights of the Czech countryside. Like most boys his age, however, it's the joys that his ever-attentive cock gives him that concentrates his senses most keenly - as eagerly demonstrated when he sits back in the great outdoors and fantasises about what it would be like to get a very oily massage from three very eager helping hands! Cue a fantastic jerk-off courtesy of Clyde Walton, Mike Branco and Ray Mannix, who - having relieved their horned-up mate of a heavy load of jizz - promptly decide to turn all their attention on each other.

Of course, it comes as no surprise whatsoever that it's Mannix who's the first to be down on his knees enjoying the taste of hard cock in his mouth; whilst Slovak buddy, Branco, and Brit-boy, Walton, passionately snog. Nor will it amaze anyone that it's Mannix who soon becomes the centre of attention. After all, this slut's reputation always proceeds him, and his two pals are clearly only too willing to make the most of it; with Walton burying his thick, uncut shaft deep into the fellow's arse whilst Branco slurps on his cock.

Anyone imagining that Mannix is going to get all the fun is sore mistaken, however. New boy Branco is clearly keen to get his share of ass-action; and plonking himself down on Mannix's ramrod he proceeds to demonstrate a ride that would give any self-respecting whore a run for their money. All of which culminates in three of the spunkiest climaxes imaginable, leaving a trio of mouths dripping with jizz!

Duration: 27:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 822.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download STX - Clyde Walton, Lukas Drake, Mike Branco & Ray Mannix

4. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: JockHunter / BigDaddy
    Genres: Cum Shots, Safe Sex, Interracial, Rimming, Jocks, Muscle, Tattooing, Outdoor, Anal/Oral Sex

Come watch the sexiest guys fuck and suck each other off! Only muscles on Jock Hunter!Hot muscled stud guys and unsuspecting jocks are picked up and get more than they bargain for in a workout.

Duration: 51:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2428kbps
    Audio: 72kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 945.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Yoga Guru Anal Bangs Hot Stud (Chip Tanner, Brock Avery)

5. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Studio: Corbin Fisher

Oh sure, there's kind of a girl in this one. But she's off to the side, watching and getting teased while CF super stars Connor and Trey go at it! And do they ever go at it!In an episode previously only available at CFSelect.com, Connor and Trey show Tina that two ripped studs can have more than enough fun together, and Trey can take a pounding better than most anyone else. Connor rails Trey hard and long, Trey's wails and moans bouncing off the walls.Trey takes it from Connor on all fours, rides Connor's dick, then gets fucked with his legs in the air as he fires a huge load all over. His own load doesn't match up to the one he greedily sucks and swallows from Connor's cock, though.

Duration: 1:18
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1697kbps
    Audio: 97kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 17.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Connor & Trey Tease Tina

6. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Studio: RagingStallion
    Cast: Jimmy Durano, Rylan Knox
    Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Muscle, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshot, Masturbation

Jimmy Durano has a gargantuan uncut cock, thick enough that you might not be able to close your hand around it. His nuts fit snugly in the palm of Rylan Knox's hand as they stand and kiss, their dicks ready to get it on. Rylan is a toned and tanned young stud with a great ass. He works to find the best angle for swallowing Jimmy's immense meat, and then squats over Jimmy's face to feel the thrill of a wet tongue eagerly probing his tight, smooth hole. Now that his hole is ready, Rylan lowers himself onto Jimmy's big fat dick and rides it hard, his ass smacking against Jimmy's thighs and balls. Rylan wants to take Jimmy's cock even deeper, so Jimmy flips him over and brings Rylan to the point of no return. Rylan jerks his load out onto his abs, and then Jimmy shoots thick ropes of cum over Rylan's face and into his open mouth.

Duration: 22:17
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4666kbps
    Audio: 146kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 786.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Want It Now - Scene vol.3

7. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Studio: ColtStudioGroup
    Cast: Connor Maguire, Armond Rizzo
    Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Hunks, Muscle, Interracial, Latino, Condom, Hardcore, Outdoor, Big Dick

It's Scene 3 from the feature Embrace, and thick redheaded muscle-pup Connor Maguire is paired up with his slender Latino playmate Armond Rizzo. One area where these guys are evenly matched is in-between their legs, and in their man-sized hunger for each other. Outdoors on a wicker lounge chair, Connor kicks back as Armond uses both hands and his deep throat to satisfy Connor's oversized cock. Climbing up, Armond brings his uncut monster to Connor's face for a hearty feeding. Slurping and sucking each other's massive dicks in the hot sun works these guys into a state of animal lust. With his boy on his back, Connor drills his thick tool deep, giving Armond an ass-splitting fuck. Taking advantage of his light weight and flexibility, Armond climbs all over Connor, riding his fat cock and taking him to the hilt. Connor thrusts and gives a hard pounding until Armond is gushing a river of cum from his thick swollen dick. Drained, Armond lays back and takes Connors load as Connor jacks a thick hot stream on Armond's pretty face.

Duration: 20:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 382.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Embrace - Scene - part 3

8. luntik028
    [​IMG]

You know anyone boi with the name Michah is going to be hawt. Our boi Michah delivers too... in more than one way. He has a true love for dark chocolate and when he came in and met our crew,including big black dicked Troy Penetrator, his sweet tooth was achin'. So sit back, relax and watch Michah put a huge black cock in every hole.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 28:04
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 1074kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 231.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blacks On Boys - Michah

9. luntik028
    [​IMG]

These guys get right to the action stripping and suck each other's hard cocks.

Duration: 20:04
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1684kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 266.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Antonio Majors and Josh Weston

10. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Studio: Out In Public

Were here with Drago waiting on a tourist. Hes a tour guide for the city of Prague. Tonight hes going to give Marty a look at what this beautiful city has to offer. Marty snapped away with his camera capturing nice footage while Drago undressed him with his eyes. You can tell hes horny for that ass. They came up to a wishing post and Drago didnt hold his secret in. He wished to see Martys dick. Well, it seems as if his wish came true and then some. Drago got a mouth full of Martys cock and anal pounded this tourists tight asshole. All of this in the city of Prague. Out in public. Enjoy!

Duration: 29:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
    Audio: 68kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 640.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Drago And Marty

11. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Studio: DirtyScout
    Genres: Gays

This boy looked very shy and nervous. His appearance was a bit informal but he was handsome. It took some effort to squeeze a word out of him, I guess he was a bit camera shy. He didn't have a full-time job before so his unease was understandable. He worked only part-times in a small town east of Prague. His current job was about drying hops and he wanted something better. He wanted to live in Prague. Of course, I had a nice well-paid job for him. But I doubted he would do anything unconventional to get it for free. What a mistake! He took his clothes off like if it was a totally normal thing to do. He paraded his cute body around and then gave me a blowjob to remember. I simply had to to ask him for a fuck before I gave him my personal number.

Duration: 30:07
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1110kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 273.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download CzechHunter - DirtyScout - DS-49

12. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Elder Esplin walked into the temple chamber wearing the ceremonial temple robes that had been requested of him.The toga-style garment hung off his body, barely covering his naked frame. Pleased to see the young man adorned as such, President Oaks could not contain his smile as the young man approached.
    Oaks greeted the young man and brought him to the veil of the temple. The veil is a tall wall of white cloth, upon which are holes in the shapes of the garment symbols.

Duration: 24:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 895.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download MB-Elder Esplin The Endowment

13. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Studio: Fratmen

Young jocks Kobe and Terry get each other off in this hot scene at FratmenSucks

Duration: 19:22
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 295.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kobe And Terry

14. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Studio: Hard Brit Lads

Big beefy bloke Jeff Stronger gets a hot horny servicing from fit handsome hottie Chase Reynolds, getting sucked, then fucking his face, stretching his hole wide with three fingers, then giving him a good fucking

Duration: 20:49
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 377.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jeff Stronger and Chase Reynolds

15. luntik028
  16. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Studio: ChaosMen
    Cast: Gavin & Sinclair
    Genres: Oral, Rimming, Dildo, Anal, Muscle, Tattoos, Cumshot, Bareback, Creampie

I kind of wanted a video where Gavin Sevin takes control and uses Sinclair but also to see if Sinclair can find some pleasure in getting fucked.So the focus of this video is Gavin fucking he Hell out of Sinclair while he just takes it!Gavin showed in his Sunday Best, and I think he looked really sharp all dressed-up. Sinclair gets to work on undressing him then servicing his cock. It still surprises me that some of the most reluctant guys look pretty happy when they are sucking dick. Sinclair certainly gets Gavin's cock standing at attention.Gavin sucks on Sinclair a bit, but then gets him doggy style and proceeds to rim his hole. Showing us Sinclair's ass and eventually jamming a dildo in and out in preparation for his long dick.He uses his hole to the max, and Sinclair does have a moment or two on his back when his cock really starts to wake-up, but alas, it never makes him nut.Gavin breeds his hole and leaves Sinclair fully fucked.These two muscle guys look totally hot together!

Duration: 27:54
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2177kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 471.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gavin & Sinclair RAW

17. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Horny big dicked chav lads Jason O'Connor and Ben Grey continue their seriously hot session, starting off with Ben on his back, legs wide apart, as Jason gets his hole wet with plenty of spit and gives him a hot, deep fingering, preparing that juicy hole for a good hard fucking. Jason lays back on the floor and Ben sits astride him, grinding his hole against Jason's throbbing eight inch dick, then eases it in and starts riding it slowly, gradually speeding up. Jason pulls his butt cheeks apart to fuck him deep. Next, Ben leans against the sofa and Jason pushes his big cock back inside, first fucking with the tip, showing plenty of length, then going deeper and harder, thrusting more intensely, making Ben moan with pleasure, his own dick throbbing and moist with precum. Not quite done yet, Ben is on his back on the sofa now, for a final drilling. Jason starts slow then builds up, fucking him harder as Ben plays with his now throbbing cock, clearly ready to cum at any time but trying to hold off. As Jason pounds him deep, he can't hold back any longer, and he spunks a good thick load over his abs, then Jason pulls out and wanks for a moment, then shoots his hot jizz over Ben, squeezing out every last drop.

Duration: 19:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 308.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download HBL - Jason O'Connor & Ben Grey Part 2

18. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016

We were out on the road with horny boys Adam and Reece when they caught up with bunking boy Aiden. Of course, a twink like him is gonna be eager to get out of the rain, and he boys soon welcome him with a juice and some cock suck on! He gets a great ass fucking, rimming and fingering from the boys, and we finish up with a lot of cum splashing out everywhere. Of course he gets dumped too, that will teach him for bunking off!

Duration: 36:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3884kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download BoysOnTheProwl - Bad Boys Fuck A Victim (Adam Watson, Aiden Jason & Reece Bentley)

19. luntik028
    [​IMG]

Studio: UnderConstructionBoys

I was peeking at the work of electrician from another team for the whole day I even wanked couple of times, but it didnt help, so good this dude is. Lets try to hit him up! Let him suck dock with his sweet mouth and I can wheedle him into anal for sure, I will massage his ass cheeks and he will give up!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 18:38
    Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 548.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download I will massage his ass cheeks and he will give up!

20. luntik028