1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Gay Paradise | Fun Entertainment In A Purely Male Company

Discussion in 'Gay And Bareback' started by UsalKav131, Jun 28, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Drew Sebastian And Nicky Angeles
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Cutlers Den

When we asked Drew who he wanted to fuck next he gave us a list of what he likes... Young guys, Small Dudes... We stopped him there and showed him Nicky fuck yes! Then we started to contact Nicky. You into him? after we showed Nicky a picture of Drew. Yes sir - can I come over now?

Format: mp4
    Duration: 21:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
    Audio: 203kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 801.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Drew Sebastian And Nicky Angeles

2. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Carmine Cruz And Chase (720P)
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Young Perps

This week, a young black boy accidentally walks into the Loss Prevention Office while the Officer on duty is jerking off! To satisfy his horny urges, the Officer yanks the boys underwear down and feeds him his thick cock. Then, he plows the boys tight hole!

Duration: 37:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Carmine Cruz And Chase (720P)

3. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Donte And Kalani (720P)
    [​IMG]
    Studio: NextDoor

Kalani Walker and Donte Thick have been window fucking each other since Kalani moved into the next building, but today is the day that they bridge the gap between them and see what its like in the flesh. Will Donte gorge on Kalanis cock and balls just the way Kalani likes it? Do they call him Donte Thick for nothing or is he really packing something special down there? Just how hard will he fuck Kalanis hot little ass? Will he jizz in his face or just spray his freshly fucked hole with his load? Kalani wonders all these things as he hurries over to Dontes place. Hell get all his answers and then some, soon enough. Enjoy!

Duration: 30:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2219kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 547.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Donte And Kalani (720P)

4. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Slutty Sleepover (Edvin & Garri)
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Teens Boys World

The boys make themselves comfortable and start to taste the juicy cocks, then continue for more.

Duration: 33:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1989kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 515.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Slutty Sleepover (Edvin & Garri)

5. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Tommy Defendi & Brendan Patrick
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Icon Male

Tommy Defendi is lying in bed with Wolf when the phone rings. His called to break the news about her engagement and wants her to meet her man, Duncan Black. Tommy is less than enthused, knowing that Duncan is her rebound from her last guy. Tommy's , Arden, and Duncan go up to the house and conversations are had over bottles of wine and embarrassing family photos. Duncan wonders if Tommy thinks he isn't good enough for his , but Tommy tells him nobody is good enough for her.
    Tommy calls his hookup Brendan Patrick over for another night of fun. Duncan can hear them in the bedroom. Brendon climbs on top of him, their stiff cocks rubbing against each other as they make out. Brendan takes Tommy's dick into his mouth, and has trouble it's thickness to the back of his throat. But after a long passionate blow job Tommy fucks Brendan, pounding his asshole. When Tommy shifts him on his back, Brendan can't take any more and comes all over his stomach. Tommy pulls out and cums on Brendan's furry.

Duration: 25:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6603kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Tommy Defendi & Brendan Patrick

6. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Kodi, Mitch, & Tim
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Broke Straight Boys

Three hot boys are in the studio today; Tim, Mitch and Kodi. They are going to be showing off their combined knowledge of cock sucking, plus, Tim will be the centre of attention. It was easy to see that all three of the boys were getting along together pretty well, which showed promise for an extra hot shoot. As the boys were fairly eager to get the show on the road, I got them to stand up and get naked. Clothes flying every which way, the boys were soon standing in their birthday suits, wiggling their bare asses at the camera. Mitch and Kodi gave Tim's ass a hard slap before sitting down on the sofa, Tim joining them in the middle. Wrapping their hands around their cocks, the boys started to put in some hard wrist action as they worked on getting their cocks stiff. Once all the boys had dicks pointing towards the ceiling, I told Tim to show off what he could do. Leaning over, he slid the tip of Kodi's thick dick into his straight boy mouth, Kodi instantly groaning in pleasure. Slowly.

Duration: 19:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 290.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kodi, Mitch, & Tim

7. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

A Tight Workout - Mike Tiger & Delta Kobra
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Frenchdudes

Delta Kobra in his cammos oversees Mike Tigers workout and counts it out with his push-ups. I like this next workout; teaches you how to breathe for extended periods through your nose while your mouth is full. Nothing better than a hard cock to fill a mans mouth. Oops, dont mind the equipment, cameraman got a little too excited and almost knocked the camera over.
    Delta inspects Mikes butt muscles and hole and takes in the full flavor with his tongue. Then gloves up and begins pounding Mikes ass while perched up against the wall. Love the sound of Deltas hips and thighs slapping up against Mikes cheeks. The longer he pounds, the closer Mike gets to blowing until he cant hold it back any longer. Mike blows a nice thick creamy load all over the floor while Delta continues to pound. Afterwards, Delta sits back in the chair and unloads all over his hairy stomach and groin.

Duration: 15:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 248.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A Tight Workout - Mike Tiger & Delta Kobra

8. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Conner & Kodi
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Broke Straight Boys

Two extra hot boys are in the studio today; Connor and Kodi and today, Kodi is going to get his cherry popped by the very eager Connor. Although it took a while to convince Kodi to get fucked for
    the first time, Kodi said he was ready to go for it while Connor was obviously looking forward to it. The two boys stood and quickly shucked off their clothes, throwing them down on the ground. Sitting side by side on the bed, Connor and Kodi worked on their cocks, pumping the shafts into stiffness. As with most of the boys on Broke Straight Boys, it didn't take long before they were both rock hard, however, Connor glanced at Kodi and asked him if he wanted a hand, something that Kodi readily agreed to. As Connor reached over and took hold of Kodi's cock, Kodi did the same with Connor, both boys sliding their hands up and down the respective dicks.
    Soon enough, Connor hinted for Kodi to go down on him. Leaning over, Kodi opened up wide and swallowed down Connor's thick cock. Slowly bobbing .

Duration: 18:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 276.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Conner & Kodi

9. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Antonio Aguilera Fucks Allen King Jpgo
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Luciosaints

Antonio Aguilera picks up young twink Allen King in a park and takes him home where he completely dominates him. Allen is blindfolded, tied up, fingered and then his slim body is fucked mercilessly by Antonios monster cock.

Duration: 28:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
    Audio: 134kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 545.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Antonio Aguilera Fucks Allen King Jpgo

10. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Moms Home - Logan Stevens And Lukas Stone (720P)
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Family Dick

Lukass mom doesnt like his stepdad Logan being around Lukas anymore. However, Logan sneaks round to visit Lukas and they have a quick session together. Just as they finish Lukas hears his mom shouts, Lukas, dinners ready.

Duration: 24:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Moms Home - Logan Stevens And Lukas Stone (720P)

11. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Colby Chambers And Logan Cross - Feet Fun Flip-Fuck
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Colby Knox

Logan Cross is back at it with Colby Chambers!!! With a definite emphasis on feet, the two boys familiar chemistry with one another is amazing. The video starts off with the two making out and getting revved up for one another. Colby starts starts digging into Logans adorable feet through his socks, worshipping them and nibbling at them a bit. The two boys wind up getting the socks off and mutually worshipping each others feet which gets Colbys hard dick peaking out of his shorts. This Epic scene covers a lot of ground with a little something for everyone!!! Colby and Logan run the whole gambit on with some mutual sucking away on each others rock hard cocks, Colby gets a great big delicious face full of Logans ass, flip flop fucking, and an epic cumshot involving Logan Crosss sexy ass feet! Enjoy!!!

Duration: 43:37
    Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3789kbps
    Audio: 90kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Colby Chambers And Logan Cross - Feet Fun Flip-Fuck

12. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Calhoun Sawyer Knows How To Fuck Jos Alvarez
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Brokestraightboys

Calhoun Sawyer kisses Jos Alvarez hard before going down on that big cock, pulling it free from Joss underwear and taking it down his throat as Jos plays with Calhouns prick. When Calhouns skilled mouth has Jos rock hard, he returns the favor and sucks Calhouns massive meat. Swinging his hips around to straddle Calhoun, these sexy boys 69, each guy gagging on each others fat cock as Jos breaks to suck those big balls.
    When theyre ready to fuck, Jos can barely stuff that huge shaft in his tight hole, finally able to take it all on his second attempt as he starts to ride Calhoun nice and slow. But Joss ass needs some special attention after getting stretched to the brim with cock, so Calhoun licks that sore hole. Rimming and running his wet tongue around Joss entrance, Calhoun works that ass before filling it up with his big dick again. Jos moans but takes every inch as Calhoun pounds him, driving that cock in and out then turning Jos on his back to give him a good pounding. Jos jerks .

Duration: 20:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 764.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Calhoun Sawyer Knows How To Fuck Jos Alvarez

13. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Hot Reunion - Tony Hall And James Huck (1080P)
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Eurohunk

Sub slut Tony Hall knows exactly what he is looking for - a macho, big-dicked bro who can take care of all his needs. A quick phone-around is all it takes before a ripped muscle god has arrived on his doorstep, promising to take care of the on-call cock swinging between his legs. Theres nothing like getting a big, juicy piece of cock pushed into your head and knowing that you are going to have to pleasure it until it finally pumps litre of hot, slimy sperm over your body.

Duration: 16:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11615kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Hot Reunion - Tony Hall And James Huck (1080P)

14. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Casting For Man Ass At The Mall
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Bareback Casting

In this weeks Bareback Casting Im at the mall and Im trying to scout some talent and man was it a tough day for me everybody was being rude to me until this hot blondie came by and he seemed ratehr young but he was of age so I gave him Business card and next thing you know he is giving me call and coming to my home to try out the casting. This guy was very pretty blonde good body band he took direction really so I directed him into sucking my dick and well the rest is history! This shoot was reallly fun and I really liked this talent. I hope you all enjoy this update.

Duration: 29:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4356kbps
    Audio: 68kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 958.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Casting For Man Ass At The Mall

15. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ivo And Rob
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Uk Naked Men

You know Ive got a thing for tall dark and handsome, and beards and dirty blondes and big, juicy, uncut cocks and of course bareback buggery - well ai caramba. This scene is a stonker. Ivo Kerk is our big, broad, bristly bearded bugger with Rob Bannon serving up his stunning blonde self, piping bot and ready to eat - Ivo doesnt need telling twice. Our bearded top is in like Flynn chowing down on that scrumptious big, uncircumcised cock and eating out that luscious hole before Rob gingerly claims aboard the bareback bus and takes the steaming, rigid length deep, deep inside his sweet, tight hole. Its so tight he squeaks, that fuck-tube grips and milks and slides until Ivo is ready to pop his cork. Sit back gents its a gusher!

Duration: 16:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4053kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 511.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ivo And Rob

16. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Jon Galt, Vic Rocco And Alessio Romero
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Raw Fuck Club

Real-life couple Jon Galt and Vic Rocco make their Raw Fuck Club debut in a scorching hot fuck session with Latin muscle hunk Alessio Romero. Jon and Vic take turns pounding Alessios furry fuckhole and he returns the favor by fucking them both back deep and hard. Jon is so turned on he goes into super-pig mode and takes both Alessio and Vics big cocks at once. Vic fucks huge creamy loads out of Alessio and Jon before shooting his own big load on Alessios hole and fucking it in.

Duration: 27:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 502.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jon Galt, Vic Rocco And Alessio Romero

17. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Joel Mason & Adam Herst
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Menpov

Adam Herst fucks twink Joel Mason during a tutoring session.

Duration: 24:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11041kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Joel Mason & Adam Herst

18. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Plumbers Crack And Pipe - Greg York, Hugh Hunter
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Hot Older Male

It's a slow Sunday afternoon, and Greg York and Hugh Hunter are just two bros hanging out, having a couple of , watching the game. Maybe a bit of cock sucking too. And OK, maybe Greg will give his sweet ass up for Hugh's fat cock. But it's just two bros hanging out, ok? Just mates.

Duration: 23:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2263kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 416.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Plumbers Crack And Pipe - Greg York, Hugh Hunter

19. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Dominic, Sawyer & Quentin (HD)
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Active Duty

This one started off with a ton of great energy, and the vibe continued through the rest of the time they spent together. This was just a good group that meshed well. I think Sawyer was the most dominant of these boys and definitely the most vocal. He kicked things into gear when he asked Dominic, 'can I borrow that mouth for a second?' And how could Dominic resist that wry little grin?! He didn't hesitate to wrap his lips around Sawyer hard cock.
    It wasn't long before Quentin was on all fours on the bed, presenting his ass to Dominic. Dom went in pretty slowly, like a young gentleman, and worked up his pace a bit. Only moments after sliding his dick in, Sawyer joined the party and made it a three-man fuck train! What I enjoyed a lot was the contrast of skin tones while they all worked together. We had nicely tanned Sawyer bringing up the ol' caboose, then Dominic in the middle with his gorgeous fair skin, and Quentin, who's pretty much in between. For a fuck train, the action got pr.

Duration: 54:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4674kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Dominic, Sawyer & Quentin (HD)

20. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Plowing Pretty Muscleboy Riley - Riley Ward And Dominic Pacifico
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Dominic Pacifico

Nothing hotter in my book than a rosy-cheeked white muscleboy with an insatiable appetite for my Latino dick. Riley Ward laps at my mouth like a hungry pup as he tweaks my hairy nip, reaches down for a handful of raw uncut cock. Down on all fours he dives in for a mouthful before I can even get my shorts all the way down. I fuck his face and get him hot for some rougher action.
    After I lick his puckered pink hole, hes more than ready to get his butt blasted bareback, full of my stiff hard piece. I tease him with a slow smooth start, make him beg for it harder and deeper. Holding his ankles wide apart I fuck him hard and spray my seed straight up his dickhungry hole.

Duration: 17:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3937kbps
    Audio: 189kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 528.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Plowing Pretty Muscleboy Riley - Riley Ward And Dominic Pacifico