1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

FootJob&FootFetish Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Other Perversions' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    EviFeet - I Jerked Off My Cock but Some Kind of Stranger's Feet Offered Me Amazing Footjob

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In this POV scene, the male actor starts by jerking, until a beautiful foot with black toenails enters the frame. She rubs his dick all over, stroking the shaft and balls, and rubbing the tip. Settling into a regular motion, she strokes his shaft with both feet until he shoots a load straight on her feet. She shows off the load and the clip ends.

File Size :360 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:08:09

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/733b55474e09f/E...tranger_s_Feet_Offered_Me_Amazing_Footjob.mp4

2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
    Fetish Liza and Lilse von Hitte - Trampled By Our Nyloned Feet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Our foot slave is lying on the floor so he can see our divine FEET from a great angle: towering above him. We make him SMELL our nyloned feet and start trampling his body, COCK and balls. It is so much fun using him as a carpet. Let's see how well he can take our FULL weight on top of his body, like a good foot slut should be able to do.

File Size :336 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:13:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/c9aa554cb65c9/vbbreb.mp4

8. Mister Krol
    Vampire Domination - Taking Everything He Has - Part 6

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dr. Markson is a slave in his own home. He has disappointed his Vampire Domina Veruca and must worship her pussy and then her feet in order to be forgiven. Veruca further puts him in his place, showing her power by forcing him to cum from just her feet.
    Acts: footjob, handjob

File Size :538 MB
    Duration :00:22:17

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/b80e8e934dff2/Vampire_Domination_-_Taking_Everything_He_Has_-_Part_6.mp4

9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
    Ignoring the loser that pays the bills - Roxanne Rae And Monica

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Roxanne rae and Monica are lounging around reading and idly playing with the hard cock that is at there feet. He's their loser roommate and it's the easiest way to keep him from being annoying. He does pay all the rent and bills and since he will lay on their favorite daybed with his cock out all day just hoping the girls will do something with it. Usually they do nothing and he just lays there for hours, but once in a while the girls will play around with their feet, sometimes they even let him cum. KEYWORDS - pov footjobs pov foot jobs cock worship foot fetish barefoot two girl footjobs two girl foot jobs 2 girl footjobs 2 girl foot jobs double footjobs double foot jobsbratty footjobs bratty girl foot jobsignore footjobs ignore foot jobs big cocks big dicks pov foot rubbing ignore fetish brat girls cum on feet cumming on feet big loads male orgasms cum shots cumshots popshots money shots CFNM brunettes

File Size :304 MB
    Duration :00:09:56

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/c1be34fb49927/I...t_pays_the_bills_-_Roxanne_Rae_And_Monica.mp4

11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
    Ama Rio - Will an enclosed Nylon Footjob Help

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your secretary knows she has broken the dress code at the office by wearing pantyhose. You've made it as rule as you can't help but get hard anytime you see your sexy female staff wearing them. She apologizes but tells you that she knows about your fetish for nylons. She starts teasing her feet, wiggling her toes and showing you her soles. You feel your cock getting harder and harder. She has you lay in front of her as she starts fondling your cock through your boxers with her long toes and big size 9 soles. Soon she pulls out your cock and starts slowly stroking it between her soles. Her soft nylons feel great on your cock but she wants to feel your cock on her bare soles as she tears a hole in her nylons and keeps rubbing your cock as it's encased between her soles and nylons. It doesn't take long for you to blow a big load between her toes. Shh we'll keep it a secret!Starring: Ama Rio

File Size :643 MB
    Duration :00:11:03

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/2255e6866e3ae/hfhhtrheh.mp4

14. Mister Krol
    Sunshines Xmas Footjob

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's Xmas morning and your hot roomie Sunshine's perfect soles are just too much for you to ignore as she lazes around on her bed. You come in for a closer look and you're caught by her staring! SHe rolls over and rolls her eyes at you. She knows how badly you long for her feet and maybe just this ojne, since it is Xmas day after all, she will give you the footjob of a lifetime! You are excited and soon your cock it out as Sunshine delivers a near perfect Footjob which makes you erupt your Xmas load!! Ho Ho ho!Starring: Sunshine Tampa, Jason Ninja

File Size :567 MB
    Duration :00:09:43

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/859c482e9e7c4/dtgyjt.mp4

15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
    Miss Demeanor's Sweaty Post-Workout Feet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All I want to do is watch this TV show when Misty comes in and plops down on the couch. She's going on about her workout and carelessly puts her converse shoes in my lap. Sigh. She's saying something about her workout but I'm trying to watch my show. She takes off her shoes and I'm finally drawn to her when the smell of her sweaty feet reaches my nostrils. She puts her sweaty sock to my nose and finally has my attention. Things change instantly and I've gone from being dismissive to completely enamored with her sweaty feet. She strips her socks off and her feet find their way around the shaft of my cock. She strokes me with her feet in many positions, even making me leak some cum early on before my cock explodes.

File Size :1.63 GB
    Duration :00:13:30

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/42089d4f3c45f/M...ut_Feet_-_Joey_s_FeetGirls_-_Misty_Meaner.mp4

19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol