1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

FootJob&FootFetish Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Other Perversions' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
    Penelope Kay

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jack's neighbor Penelope is a spoiled brat who always gets what she wants. When she sees Jack through his window jerking off to MeanBitches Brat Domme scenes, she knows she's going to own him. She knocks on his door and tells him she wants him to be her chauffer... when he tries to tell her no, she just smirks at him and tells him how unfortunate it would be if the videos she made of him went viral. She knows he has always dreamed of being owned by a bossy brat... today is his lucky day!
    She sits in the chair with her legs spread showing off her hairy pussy and when ordered he gpoes down and eats her pussy. Some feet play next as she gets him hard working her feet on him.
    After som face sitting she again used her feet to wank his load over his stomach.

File Size :1.43 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:33:25

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/d25b42aa855fa/04.mp4

4. Mister Krol
    What's Done In the Dark

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We open just as Kataline decides to touch base with an old girlfriend from college during the commute to meet her colleague at their hotel. The ongoing exchange is interrupted by a consecution of stark cut scenes and enigmatic flashbacks leading to a sudden and awkward shift in the convo. "Yea, um, guess who I'm working with..." As the preface progresses, the layers of dramatic irony and plot thicken with even more brazen breakaways. "When I"m looking and when I'm not looking...Yea the one told you about...I'm pretty sure he stole a pair of my socks."

Upon reaching her destination, she makes another call. This time to her coworker who, unbeknownst to Kataline, has had his Rod buried deep in one of those very socks during her entire commute. Alerted to her imminent arrival, it becomes a race against time to cover the tracks of his mischievous misdeeds and make decent. She enters the room mere moments later. All seems to be in order.

He extends a courteous welcome prompting a brief yet, cordial, bit of small talk whilst proceeding to set up the workstation. "Nice shoes" he praises slyly "..are they new?" She idles in the entryway a moment. Against her better judgment, comfort wins over caution and Kataline begins to slip off her work heels; unavoidably exposing her bare feet. "No..these are the same ones you complimented on last time" she replies indifferently before changing the subject and taking a seat on the vacant sofa.

Despite the weight of her colleague's obvious gaze, the idea of permitting a single disrespectful person to affect her choices of clothing or alter innocent and inherent habits, such as aimlessly playing with or taking off her shoes, did not sit well with Kataline. At all. "Uh, yea. Once you get done with setting up the computer and everything..." Her bare feet come to rest defiantly atop the coffee table situated between them. She continues; avoiding eye contact while fully displaying her shapely prominent arches and cock-stiffening meaty soles, "...then I'll start working."

The scene transitions. Bringing us again to Kataline; who appears to now be seated, still barefooted, at the computer desk and studiously reviewing files. Undeterred by the close call earlier, her coworker manages to elusively seize another window of foot fetish fortuity. She crosses at the ankles and scrunches into an over-pointe. Inadvertently granting an even more perv provoking spectacle of her soft souple soles."Okay so see here.." she abruptly announces while gesturing towards the screen. He snaps to. "I just did our monthly plan..." Her fingers begin slowly tracing over the trackpad. "Um, Sooo, with this, we're going to use this, to do the other form.." (((Click))) "Right, here..." her voice seems to trail off. "What... what is this?!"

Summary: Lots of feet closeups, turns into a footjob. Small bts interview at the end.

File Size :339 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:21:28

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/293c7c8445861/What_s_Done_In_the_Dark.mp4

5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
    Nikki wants JerseyFeets Load

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nikki has always wanted a opportunity to show her skills off on me. After a long wait she finally gets her chance. She gets super excited with just the thought of being able to use her feet on me. She uses her toes to stroke the head of my dick ass she plays with my balls. She continues to pull on my Bbc with hands and feet until I dump a big, warm load all over her. She is so turned on she creams her panties, Omg...

File Size :255 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:13:45

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/9206029d83e84/Nikki_wants_JerseyFeets_Load_-_JerseyFeets.mp4

9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
    Creampie Thru Shiny Seamless Pantyhose

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Amateur couple absolutely loves shiny seamless pantyhose. First Serene Siren teases his cock with her beautiful high heels, long legs, slender ankles, strong calves, and fit thighs. Then she inserts him while on top straight through the pantyhose. He can't last very long as she's fucking him, pantyhose sliding inside, so he busts a fat nut deep in her pussy. As he pulls out, the Creampie stays snug up against her hole as the nylon holds it in her.

File Size :2.19 GB
    Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:13:48

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/7dc0dd8b942d5/ytjytjytj.mp4

14. Mister Krol
    Miss Nova - Ruined Release

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is a privilege to suffer at the hands of powerful Women. I truly relish in hearing a man's whimpers and knowing I'm the source of his pain. This slave begged for the chance to be able to experience the bliss of being ruined. I took so much pleasure in repeatedly stomping on his gross cock and ruining the orgasm I teased out of him

File Size :291 MB
    Duration :00:04:59

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/8b75fe1de75c9/htrehwra.mp4

15. Mister Krol
    Abby Marie Newbie Footjob - The Foot Fantasy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ABBY MARIE is new to THE FOOT FANTASY and she is BAREFOOT in front of you. This BLONDE teases you with her SIZE 8 SOLES and WIGGLES her TOES enticing you and making you crave her FEET. ABBY wants to get you nice and hard to get you ready for a sexy FOOTJOB from this girl next door. Once you're rock hard, ABBY sits between your LEGS wrapping her SOLES and TOES around your cock, putting it between her ARCHES. ABBY strokes you between her wet and lubed up SOLES making you throb between her FEET as she JERK S you off with them. ABBY is going to let you CUM for her, a nice big load all over her BARE TOES and SOLES.

Summary: Mainly a footjob with some handjob (with long black nails) mixed in, concluded by a cumshot.

File Size :695 MB
    Duration :00:08:40

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/8cfc0e98f33eb/ABBY_MARIE_NEWBIE_FOOTJOB_-_The_Foot_Fantasy___.mp4

16. Mister Krol
    Footjob Of The Week - Dixies Jewels

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nude milf (Trinitie) Dixies Jewel gives a lubed up footjob-friday with rainbow colored toenails.
    Justin squeezes her breasts throughout the scene.

File Size :575 MB
    Duration :00:04:17

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/8fe1849a6c506/Footjob_Of_The_Week_-_Dixies_Jewels.mp4

17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol