1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

FootJob&FootFetish Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Other Perversions' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
    Blue Angel Frank M - Happy Easter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Frank Major is a business manager, whose is extremely popular with his employees. With the Easter break coming they show their appreciation by arranging a very special Easter present delivered to his office. In the form of an Easter Bunny, Blue Angel as sexy cottontail in black lingerie and little else, complete with a bottle of champagne and a bunny hand-puppet!

File Size :2.44 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:28:52

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/795afe18c4f0d/Blue_Angel_Frank_M__-_Happy_Easter__-_1080p_-_HotLegsAndFeet.mp4

4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
    Kinky Mistress Sofia - POV Cock Rub Down - (POV Toejob)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I rub your cock down with my feet.
    Starting off with my heels, I rub your dick, making it hard as a rock.
    Taking my shoes off, revealing my feminine arched feet. I continue with my work, while taking some time to bust your nuts.

File Size :494 MB
    Duration :00:11:11

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/f08d2e05d9d34/avdsvv.mp4

8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
    Princess Tasha - Fuck Tasha's Perfect Feet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Princess Tasha is lying around Mean Girl Manor, relaxing and reading a magazine, and decides to call in a slave to humiliate for her entertainment. She commands it to FUCK HER FEET- while she continues to ignore it and read her magazine, treating this slave like the "nothing" that it is to her. She thinks its SO pathetic that these losers around here have to do whatever she says...
    Eventually she starts to rub its cock with her feet just because it amuses her. The loser is so scared of what she might do to him that he can't even cum for her! useless! She is so disgusted with him but she can't wait any longer...her date is going to be here any second to pick her up. (And her date is a REAL man that is going to fuck her brains out with a nice HARD cock!)

File Size :281 MB
    Resolution :1440 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:04:46

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/cbed2e85dd7e5/6u65u5u.mp4

11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
    Handjobs With a Twist - Charlotte - Between Super Soft Soles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As she demonstrated in her last scene, Charlotte is a very sensual person, and that sensuality doesn't stop at handjobs. In this scene, after getting Kyle's cock nice and hard with her soft hands, she she places his cock between her super soft soles and begins stroking up and down. She shows how sensual she is even with her feet as she uses the soft tender skin of her bare soles to caress the length of his cock. Finally toward the end, Charlotte has his cock between her feet and she jerks up and down, forcing his cock to have a nice cumshot!

Actions include: footjob handjob clothed.female.naked.male cumshot cum.on.feet no.nude.girls foot.fetish

File Size :358 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:07:56

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/1261adb62a5f2/Handjobs_With_a_Twist_-_Charlotte_-_Between_Super_Soft_Soles.mp4

15. Mister Krol
    Keeping It in the Family - Stephanie Love

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The hardest part about having an alluring bombshell as the mother of the girl one is dating is controlling the desire of wanting to have fun with her. Such a problem presents itself to Milan as he hangs out with Stephanie Love. The naughty blonde MILF notices how her daughter's boyfriend likes different photos of feet on social media. Wanting to get to know more about her potential son-in-law, Stephanie starts teasing Milan with her sexy feet. The lucky bearded lad is a bit hesitant at first. However, the desire to have a taste of the sexy cougar overpowers his rationale. Milan takes off Stephanie's white sandals and starts giving her the foot worship she deserves. The naughty blonde can feel the warmth of Milan's lips and tongue as he kisses her soles and sucks her toes. Milan makes sure he licks every inch of Stephanie's pale soles. He enjoys sucking Stephanie's toes adorned with white toenail polish. After feasting on her sexy feet, Milan shifts his attention to the tattooed bombshell's bald pussy. He eats out the tasty coochie before returning to worshiping Stephanie's feet. The gorgeous hottie with pierced nipples returns the pleasure by giving the horny stud a sloppy blowjob. Unable to control her desire to be one with her daughter's man, Stephanie bends over on the couch and lets Milan fuck her doggystyle. Stephanie can't help but moan in delight as she rides on top of Milan in soles-up cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She gives the naughty bloke a quick footjob before lying on the couch. Milan tirelessly fucks the horny blonde in missionary while enjoying the taste of her sexy feet. Being outdoors gives the two a unique thrill that makes them want to fuck each other harder. Milan keeps on fucking the inked blonde until he shoots his warm and sticky load all over Stephanie's sexy feet and beautiful face.

File Size :1.47 GB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:45:53

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/3fcc290086108/Loveherfeet_2022-12-03_Stephanie_Love.mp4

16. Mister Krol
    Josie and Athena POV of POV

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm still working on different camera angles. This time around I have Josie and Athena in the bed. I set the DSLR cam on a tripod and filmed me as I filmed the action right in front of me with my camera phone. They oil me up and use their feet on me, soles, toes, feet on my balls an all. Eventually, Josie takes matters into her hands (lol). She presses my cock against Athena's soles and rubs me with her entire hand. My thick cum flows out all over Athena's toes as she wiggles them.

File Size :666 MB
    Resolution :1440 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:10:10

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/37ea7df63dcf0/Josie_and_Athena_POV_of_POV_-_Joey_s_FeetGirls.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    Drenching Naomi's Nylon Clad Feet With Cum HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Naomi knows her feet are irresistible. Naomi knows she can make a cock cum even when her feet are dirty sweaty and in nylon socks. Naomi strokes this cock until the dirt on her feet are covered in white cum.

File Size :315 MB
    Duration :00:08:23

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/06a6ab5a7b797/B...ching_Naomi_s_Nylon_Clad_Feet_With_Cum_HD.mp4

18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
    TAWorship - Feet can be Contagious

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Previously we watched as Kaiia discovered her love of feet with Raven. Now Raven can't stop wondering what all the fuss was about? The more she thinks about it, the more she gets curious! So, during the next break it's Raven's turn to pay attention to Kaiia's feet. After a million questions, Raven starts to worship Kaiia's feet and a new foot lover is born!

File Size :554 MB
    Duration :00:13:02

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/a9eeed0a0e1a2/TAWorship_-_Feet_can_be_Contagious.mp4

20. Mister Krol