1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

FootJob&FootFetish Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Other Perversions' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
    Footsies

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your little sister Meana finds her socks in your room and they are filled with spunk. She figures it out that you have a foot fetish and proceeds to prove it to you. She takes advantage of your weakness and strokes your cock with her perfect pink little toes. When she's done she says you have to do all her chores from now on or everyone's going to know you're a pervert.

Footjob,Feet,Legs,Fetish

File Size :716 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:15:41

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/55c830d92508d/Meana_Wolf_-_2015.07.10_-_MeanaWolf_-_Footsies.mp4

6. Mister Krol
    alexismonroe.18.01.02.foot.worship

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm here for the job interview. I know it was filled earlier but... maybe you can look at my resume? I'm more qualified as you'll see. I think I am overly qualified for what you're looking for... here, let me kick off my flats and show you why I'm perfect for this position.

Alexis rubs her feet in the guys face before he lies on the floor and she rubs her feet on his body. She sits on his face and rubs his dick with her feet before bending over the desk to have the guy bury his face in her ass. He lies back down on the floor and she gives him a foot/handjob to completion.

Footjob,Feet,Legs,Fetish

File Size :850 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:19:05

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d165848a7bb24/alexismonroe.18.01.02.foot.worship.mp4

7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
    Sammi Rhodes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This pretty much says it all: Sammi, barefoot, Footjob Bandit. She's bound and blindfolded and not aware of what's going to happen. Resistance gives way to subtle moans and sweet laughter. With her wrinkly pointed soles wrapped around the Footjob Bandit's cock Sammi has her soles covered in cum for the first time ever.

If anyone has seen any of the rest of this series, its quite basic but does exactly what a Sole lover would want. The bandit ties Sammi up and rolls her on her front. He then uses her feet for a full reverse footjob - the content is heavily focussed on her wrinkled soles as they work the bandits dick. Taken from the now sadly cancelled Footjob Bandit series.

Footjob,Feet,Legs,Fetish

File Size :149 MB
    Resolution :640 x 480 Windows Media
    Duration :00:12:04

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/fec41079cb218/Sammi_Rhodes.wmv

9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
    Shona River - Play With My Kitty

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Smoking hot Shona River is relaxing in her sexy lingerie when she texts Kristof Cale to come and join her. She uses her sexy feet to rub his cock and jerk him off before sucking his throbbing hard cock. Then Shona spreads her legs open to feel his hard cock deep in her tight pussy. She gets her feet showered with hot cum after some fun.

Sex acts: foot fetish 1on1 doggy.style cunnilingus fingering blowjob masturbation doggy.style missionary cowgirl hardcore

File Size :421 MB
    Resolution :960 x 544 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:26:05

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/770ba652d525d/PlayWithMyKitty_s01_KristofCale_ShonaRiver_540p.mp4

13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol