1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

FootJob&FootFetish Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Other Perversions' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
    Veronica Leal - Little Yellow Socks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Simple things can trigger intense urges. Veronica Leal's cute yellow socks have an immense power over Charlie Dean's senses. To think they covered Veronica's slender pretty feet turn him wild!

Includes: Feet Kissing, Foot Job, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Missionary, sideways, and Cum on Feet

File Size :296 MB
    Resolution :960 x 544 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:24:19

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/f433d6877c958/Veronica_Leal_-_Little_Yellow_Socks.mp4

6. Mister Krol
    Young Goddess Kim - Unlocked

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Is it starting to feel too tight ? When I dangle My stiletto over it like this ?
    And how does it feel now...when I caress your cage with My feet, My touch..
    Who owns your cock and balls ? Obviously. Rendered speechless as My footstool in chastity.
    How many days has it been now since your last orgasm ?
    Maybe I will unlock you, just for a breather.
    If you beg and kiss My feet like a good boy. Where did I put that key now.
    A full erection already, slave - well...you better enjoy it while it lasts.
    Don't dare stop licking My shoe as My stocking clad feet teases this desperate cock to tears.

Young Goddess Kim plays with her feet on her slaveboy's locked dick.

File Size :765 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:17:27

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/af2b2675996ee/Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Unlocked.mp4

7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
    Real Estate Agent Adriana Chechik Seals The Deal With Footjob

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Adriana Chechik is selling a house that just cant get sold. The house is decrepit and old as well as overpriced. Adriana does her best to try to get the house sold but this loser is not budging. Adriana notices something this loser client keeps staring at her perfect pantyhose feet. Adriana invites the loser in to talk some numbers. Adriana pulls off his pants and sees his cock is rock hard. Adriana knows he is nothing more then a foot loser and can get this house sold with her feet alone. Adriana wraps her perfect nylon soles around his cock and begins to give him a foot. Resistance is futile Adriana is gorgeous and has a set of matching gorgeous feet. Adriana seductively strokes his cock and demands he blow his load on her nylon soles. There is a stipulation he must but this house an order to let lose his load on her pantyhose feet. The loser client cannot take it anymore he shoots his load all over her nylon clad feet. Adriana shows off her the cum drenched feet and lets him know its time to sign the paperwork.

File Size :480 MB
    Duration :00:08:05

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/22c14e47d5b4a/Real_Estate_Agent_Adriana_Chechik_Seals_The_Deal_With_Footjob.mp4

15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol
    Lily Jordan Footjob

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lily Jordan is sitting down in short jean shorts, and a tiny tank top. "I'm here to play with your cock today.." Lily grins, and crawls over to where you are sitting. She strips off your pants, and begins to stroke your cock slowly. Lily bites her bottom lips as your cock grows with every touch.

Your cock looks so big in her tiny hands. Lily strokes faster and faster, making sure that you are nice and hard for her. She rubs your balls as her small hands work up and down. You lay back and get comfortable and Lily straddles your body.

She rubs your cock, getting wetter and more excited as she goes. "How does that feel?" Lily has a huge smile on her face, happy to be able to please you so well. After having her fill with her hands, Lily lays back so she can strokes your cock with her feet. She runs her toes up and down your shaft, gripping tightly with her big toes. Lily rubs your cock with her arches, before bending over in front of you.

She slowly strips her jean shorts off, leaving on her tiny electric blue panties. Lily strips off the panties, and she is completely naked. She turns around so you can see her ass clearly, and begins to rub your cock with her arches and toes from behind. Lily is now on her back, propped up on the couch, so you can see her perfectly spread pussy as she strokes your cock with her feet. Lily sits back up, and continues to rub your cock with her feet until you shoot a load in the air and cum all over feet, leaving them in a sticky mess for Lily to toy with.

I haven't seen many foot wanks before, but seeing Lily do it really is a talent for her.

File Size :1.18 GB
    Duration :00:20:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/8d6d8b5a140a3/Lily_Jordan_Footjob.mp4