1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Foot fetish love of women's legs

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by JustPlay331, Feb 6, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. JustPlay331
    Foot mania
    [​IMG]

Cast: Tori Black
    Description: Miss Tori Black has a very interesting case among her patients. She's a well-known psychiatrist, but she has never encountered such serious case. Her patient is a foot maniac. He gets turned on by feet for sure, but his addiction is much worse: he can't think of anything else! If you too think your foot fetishism is taking over, check out what the sexy doc Tori Black advises!
    Tags: blowjob, foot, babes, brunette

File Info:
    Size: 326,7 MB
    Duration: 00:44:18
    Resolution: 854x480
    Format: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download from Keep2Share:
    Foot mania

2. JustPlay331
    Brandy's Teasing Toes
    [​IMG]

Cast: Brandy Smile
    Description: It is Brandy Smile's time to impress us with her slender feet and lovely toes, and she signs up for the task happily and without hesitation. She is confident about the beauty of her feet, and she definitely knows every little tricks of the man-teasing, so she drops her clothes and gets down to business.
    Tags: masturbation, foot, teen, blonde, solo

File Info:
    Size: 175,8 MB
    Duration: 00:23:26

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Brandy's Teasing Toes

3. JustPlay331
    Glam girl
    [​IMG]

Cast: Jessy Wynn
    Description: Jessy is the typical glam girl, she loves everything that's shiny, sparkling and glittering. Maybe that's why she chose this golden outfit - which won't stay on her for so long. Check out as she reveals her tight lusty body, her lean legs and cute toes!
    Tags: masturbation, foot, babes, blonde, solo

File Info:
    Size: 210,4 MB
    Duration: 00:28:29

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Glam girl

4. JustPlay331
    Fucking the Stepmom
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alana Cruise, Marcus Dupree
    Description: Marcus Dupree is unexpectedly at home when he runs into Alana Cruise, all dressed in lingerie and awaiting his Dad. The forbidden couple soon ignite in a fire of lust as she goes down on her stepson's raging boner. The sexy Alana has not had a youthful man for so long... now she can enjoy the younger stud she always wanted. Every thrust in the face-fucking session makes her hornier to go deep-throat longer. Giving him a footjob with her sexy pantyhose-covered toes brings this encounter to a real head. After sucking her step-son's balls, she needs him inside, and boy does the college youth pound stepmom hardcore! She rides him like a buck, and he explodes all over those sexy feet.
    Tags: blowjob, foot, lingerie, big dick, milf, brunette, one on one, cumshot, natural tits

File Info:
    Size: 218,9 MB
    Duration: 00:23:04
    Resolution: 720x400

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Fucking the Stepmom

5. JustPlay331
    Black on white
    [​IMG]

Cast: Coreena
    Description: When I say 'black on white' I don't mean our ivory sweetheart's choice of a black dude, I mean the contrast of her snow-white stockings against the darkness of his massive cock!
    Tags: blowjob, foot, interracial, lingerie, babes, brunette, one on one

File Info:
    Size: 315,6 MB
    Duration: 00:42:41
    Resolution: 640x480

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Black on white

6. JustPlay331
    Foot Licker
    [​IMG]

Cast: Dava Foxx
    Description: Bill really enjoys to lay at a woman's feet. Not if he would be submissive or anything, but he is actually obsessed with the beautiful feet of the ladies. He could kiss, lick, suck and most importantly fuck them all day long... and today he gets an excellent chance to enjoy Dava's amazing feet.
    Tags: blowjob, foot, babes, brunette, one on one

File Info:
    Size: 299,1 MB
    Duration: 00:40:23

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Foot Licker

7. JustPlay331
    Candy legs
    [​IMG]

Cast: Candy Strong
    Description: Hey everyone, I'm Candy Strong, and if you click on this gallery you can watch me as I finger myself backstage in my shaved and delicious pussy. You can also have a look at my beautiful legs, my hot toes, and my sexy soles, and wish you were here with me to lick my gorgeous feet!
    Tags: masturbation, foot, lingerie, solo

File Info:
    Size: 210,2 MB
    Duration: 00:28:23

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Candy legs

8. JustPlay331
    Adorable Feet
    [​IMG]

Cast: Aaliyah Love
    Description: It is safe to say that not Bill is the only man who adores beautiful female feet. There is something mesmerizing, something beautiful in those gentle curves, just to imagine those long toes curling around the rock hard cock. And Aaliyah has adorable feet... not a surprise that Bill cannot hold his urges back.
    Tags: foot, teen, big butt, blonde, one on one

File Info:
    Size: 265,1 MB
    Duration: 00:35:40

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Adorable Feet

9. JustPlay331
    The Perfect Pedicure
    [​IMG]

Cast: Karissa Kane
    Description: Karissa Kane visited her favorite beautician and now she shows off with her perfect manicure and pedicure to her boyfriend. But Clover barely hears anything she says. He is mesmerized by the girl's slender, perfect feet... and he shows his appreciation with his rock hard cock between those soles.
    Tags: blowjob, foot, teen, brunette, one on one

File Info:
    Size: 215,8 MB
    Duration: 00:29:02

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The Perfect Pedicure

10. JustPlay331
    Dirty fun
    [​IMG]

Cast: Brittany Spring
    Description: Brittany found her way into a filthy old toilet and started masturbating. she thought the bathroom was completely deserted, but she was wrong. Leslie was after her hot ass and he found Brittany just when she was fingering herself. Soon Leslie started licking Brittany's sexy toes, feet, and legs, and fucked her on the dirty bathroom floor. Finally his load exploded on Brittany's hot feet.
    Tags: blowjob, foot, one on one

File Info:
    Size: 241,8 MB
    Duration: 00:32:49

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Dirty fun

11. JustPlay331
    Her Tender Sole
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alex Grey, Mr. Pete
    Description: Alex Grey is looking smoking hot at a photoshoot, and Photographer Mr Pete cannot contain himself. He soon gets up close and personal with the petite blonde, and she is down on her knees blowing him hard. Her deep throat mastery nearly makes him explode, but this photo session isn't over yet. Grey switches over to her nimble toes, and gives a footjob to her lucky man. Soon Mr Pete is pumping away at Grey's dripping love canal, while he savors the taste of those sexy toes. Foot fetish cannot ever get hotter than this! POV cumshot special on her feet.
    Tags: blowjob, foot, fetish, teen, babes, blonde, one on one, cumshot, small tits

File Info:
    Size: 220,6 MB
    Duration: 00:23:11
    Resolution: 720x400

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Her Tender Sole

12. JustPlay331
    Foot fanatic
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lea Lexis
    Description: Zenza is a true foot fanatic! He simply loves to caress a nice foot with his tongue and hands. He loves to hold toes in his mouth and bury his face in the flat of the soles. And he loves to feel them entwining around his hard shaft!
    Tags: blowjob, foot, babes, black hair, one on one

File Info:
    Size: 275,9 MB
    Duration: 00:37:10

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Foot fanatic

13. JustPlay331
    Alexa Feet Blues
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alexa Nicole
    Description: It would be hard to decide which is more sexy: Alexa Nicole in her skin tight one piece outfit, or her slender feet as it curls up in front of the camera. Both are quite an image, and we are sure every men with a decent fantasy can imagine what could those feet do around a cock.
    Tags: masturbation, foot, peeing, babes, big tits, brunette, solo

File Info:
    Size: 150 MB
    Duration: 00:20:07

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Alexa Feet Blues

14. JustPlay331
    Beautiful people
    [​IMG]

Cast: Cathy Heaven
    Description: Just like in a postmodern garden of Eden, two beautiful people spend a joyful summer afternoon together. Surrounded by lustful flowers, their body glows with pride and perfection. All toned and tanned, muscular and... perfect ten! But when it comes to Cathy Heaven, it's not just about muscles! Have you already noticed her irresistibly beautiful legs...? Matt has... and he's not able to control his wanton longing for them!
    Tags: anal, blowjob, foot, babes, brunette, one on one

File Info:
    Size: 273,8 MB
    Duration: 00:36:57

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Beautiful people

15. JustPlay331
    Creamy teasing
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mya Diamond
    Description: My ex lovers told me my feet are adorable. One of them had a special appetite for my sexy toes: I applied some whipped cream on my toes and he delightfully sucked the sweet thing off, playfully biting me a bit. Whenever some whipped cream get in my way, I always think about these sweet memoriesa��
    Tags: masturbation, foot, lingerie, babes, brunette, solo

File Info:
    Size: 250,8 MB
    Duration: 00:33:45

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Creamy teasing

16. JustPlay331
    Zafira is back
    [​IMG]

Cast: Zafira
    Description: Hot babe Zafira is back on FootsieBabes.com and that is never a bad thing. This Hungarian honey is horny as hell and you get to enjoy it all right here! Enjoy her lusty legs and many more in today's hot gallery!
    Tags: masturbation, foot, babes, big tits, brunette, solo

File Info:
    Size: 192,7 MB
    Duration: 00:26:02

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Zafira is back

17. JustPlay331
    First step
    [​IMG]

Cast: Dorina Gold
    Description: Dorina Gold is a newcummer to nude modeling and we think it's worthy to show her legs... since they are quite nice! So if you like long, lean legs and a cute blondine, you might also like Dorina Gold our next golden girl!
    Tags: masturbation, foot, babes, solo

File Info:
    Size: 186,8 MB
    Duration: 00:25:02

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    First step

18. JustPlay331
    Golden girl
    [​IMG]

Cast: Bianca Golden
    Description: So tender and so shy! Bianca Golden has a charming allure guys die for! Her soft white skin and honey-coloured hair does it all... or is it her mesmerizing figure or kinky toes?
    Tags: masturbation, foot, lingerie, babes, blonde, solo

File Info:
    Size: 219,1 MB
    Duration: 00:29:22

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Golden girl

19. JustPlay331
    Footsie Christmas
    [​IMG]

Cast: Cindy Dollar
    Description: It's Christmas and Cindy Dollar got a pair of cool toe socks from her foot fetishing boyfriend Brad Russel. Cindy was really grateful and tried them on at once. They looked just perfect on her sexy feet an cute little toes. Cindy thanked Brad for the socks by sucking his stiff cock... they, of course, just ended up fucking by the Christmas tree...
    Tags: blowjob, foot, one on one

File Info:
    Size: 279,8 MB
    Duration: 00:38:02

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Footsie Christmas

20. JustPlay331
    Long time no see
    [​IMG]

Cast: Cindy
    Description: I present you one long-lost acquaintance of mine, her name is Cindy. When I last saw her, she had short blonde hair. Now her hair is long and she turned from blondine to brunette, but there are things that haven't changed. Namely, her sexy attitude and slender, long legs!
    Tags: blowjob, foot, lingerie, babes, brunette, one on one

File Info:
    Size: 207,5 MB
    Duration: 00:28:08

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Long time no see