1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Foot Fetish Goddeses Domination (Daily Updates)

Discussion in 'Other Perversions' started by squidmanheis, Aug 4, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Foot Slave Training, Big & Small Tits, Bikinis

Info:

Runtime: 9 min 32 s
    File Size : 847 MB
    File Type: 1080p
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

2. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian

Description: Dava Foxx and Naomi had a bet on the Triple Crown and Naomi lost. Spoiled Dava seems to always win and get her way, and since Naomi can't afford to pay her debt, she must make up for it any way she can. Dava wouldn't mind some sexy foot worship so Naomi has no choice, not that she minds!

Info:

Runtime: 24 min 19 s
    File Size : 1.16 GiB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

3. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Foot Fetish, Feet, Footjob, Teen, Blonde

Description: Meet Erica Fontes from Portugal. You gotta love the sexy accent! This girl is so seductive. She is wearing a pink outfit complete with pink knee high socks that make her feet smelly and sweaty. Love the sneakers, too! She's real tan - incredible body , perfect ass and super highly arched size 6 feet. She's just 20 years old. Here, she removes her socks and teases you and she also does a strip tease giving you a perfect view of her body and super camera angles - you feel like she's almost stepping on you and pointing her feet directly at you! She then shows how flexible she is by playing with herself with her heel and then it's time for some self-toe sucking. I could not wait to lick Erica's barefeet - so nice and tan and soft with arches. She's so sensual and really gets into it and also plays with herself. Next, she starts off in knee socks and gives me a sensational footjob,then with her barefeet and she even slaps my dick around with her feet - that really gets me going, lol. She also continues to stroke my cock and gives an amazing toejob. She finally finishes me off as I explode all over the tan tops of her feet.

Info:

Runtime: 20 min 27 s
    File Size : 187 MB
    File Type: 406p
    Resolution: 406 x 720

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

4. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Foot Fetish, Feet, Footjob, Teen, Blonde

Description: Here's another beauty! It's Chastity Lynn, another superstar in the industry. She's done very limited foot fetish or foot worship work before, so this is a real treat for her foot fans! She has size 8.5 feet with very high arches and extremely wrinkled soles. Her body is incredible, just look at her long legs and ass in those super short denim shorts. Chastity teases you in high heels and them removes them ans shows the tops and bottoms of her feet. She's sure to scrunch and wrinkle her soles and flex her arches. She also gives you a nice up close shot of her pussy since her shorts are sooooo freakin skimpy! Now, I get my chance to worship her size 8.5 feet. I love how soft her wrinkled soles are and her arches are amazing! Very sensual clip. She also rubs my cock over my pants while I worship her feet This long legged beauty is so sensual and gives me a great footjob and toejob. She is so stunning and draws you in, that she even caught my camera guy off guard, lol. She has that effect on guys, lol. I think she'll have that same effect on you! She has a very unique and amazing footjob technique, too.

Info:

Runtime: 15 min 36 s
    File Size : 108 MB
    File Type: 406p
    Resolution: 406 x 720

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

5. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Humiliation, Stockings, Foot Massage, Sissy Training, Mental Domination, Taboo, Chastity, Spanking

Description: Brianna has been training her son, Danielle, to become a sissy. She has selected romantic fiction for Danielle's reading material. Appropriate literature is part of Danielle's mental development, as he grows into an ideal sissy for his mother. Brianna calls Danielle into the room. Danielle has been dressed, head to toe in complete sissy garb. She wears a pink satin corset and pink garters to hold up her stockings. And of course, Brianna's son has a pretty chastity to match the outfit. Brianna observes her son's stride in high heels as she approaches. Danielle kneels beside mommy, and mommy pulls back her son's wig to inspect the makeup application. Danielle has neglected to apply lipstick. Mommy corrects Danielle and reminds her that lipstick is very important for a good girl to wear. Brianna moves on to inspecting her son's chastity. Danielle complains to her mother that she has been in chastity for a very long time. Brianna makes her son thank her for keeping her in the device. It's for her own good. Danielle understands that mommy knows best, but doesn't like that she must wear head to toe pink. She is especially frustrated with the pink stockings, which are sometimes itchy. Brianna is disappointed that her son has not yet learned to appreciate stockings. Brianna encourages her son to appreciate the softness of mommy's stockings by massaging her feet. Danielle massages her mother's feet. Brianna encourages her son to inhale the smell of her feet and kiss them. She reminds her son that training is necessary, because Danielle will be sent to her aunt, Alexandra for the summer. She wants Danielle to perform well at her aunt's parties. Danielle complains. She hates spending summer with Aunt Alexandra. Alexandra spanks her, and it hurts. Brianna brushes aside Danielle's complaints and starts to read to her from the romance novel. The novel helps mentally groom Danielle to be attracted to men. Danielle will appreciate the preparation once his mother and aunt start sending her out on dates. Danielle brings up the spanking again and complains to her mother that one-time Aunty Alexandra bent her over her knee and spanked her very hard. Danielle was upset and couldn't sit for days. Brianna tells Danielle that she just needs to get used to receiving a hard spanking. Brianna pulls her son over her knee. She begins to strike her sissified son's bottom one hundred times, compassionately, to prepare her for more extreme punishments from her aunt.

Info:

Runtime: 8 min 7 s
    File Size : 593 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

6. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: foot tefish, domination, deep feet, slave, lesbians, lezdom

Info:

Runtime: 29 min 53 s
    File Size : 1.80 GiB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

7. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Worship, Straight, Foot Fetish, Armpits, cumshot, pussy licking, blowjob, hairy pussy

Description: Jocelyn Stone meets up with her husband at the bar, and she fucks the bartender! Jocely Stone makes her husband lick her armpits while she is getting fucked by another man! Jocelyn Stone gets a facial cumshot, and her husband cums all over her sexy armpits!

Info:

Runtime: 26 min 55 s
    File Size : 188 MB
    File Type: 480p
    Resolution: 480 x 720

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

8. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Cuckold, Cunilingus, Anilingus, Forced Bisex, Strapon, Live Dildo, Face Fucked, Stocking, Foot Domination

Info:

Runtime: 29 min 53 s
    File Size : 676 MB
    File Type: 720p
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

9. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Strap-on, Bondage, Anal, PussyEating, Humiliation, Stockings, Flogging, Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Handjob, Fucking

Description: Shoe salesman Lance Hart has no idea what's in store for him at work today. He thinks it's just another day of sneaking sniffs of women's feet as he helps them try on heels. When he assists customer Cherry Torn, Lance can't resist smelling her stocking-clad feet. But Cherry Torn is on to this little foot pervert. She doesn't mind some enthusiastic foot worship as long as she gets to expose Lance for the slut he is. She presses her heels into his erection and makes him worship her shoes and her feet. She strips him of his clothes and blackmails him into fulfilling her every desire. Eager to please, Lance complies and gets to sniff Cherry's feet and heels. Cherry uses her feet to play with Lance's cock and is hardly surprised to see this dirty boy is leaking pre-cum everywhere. She ties Lance up and flogs him all over his chest. She spits on his face and laughs at his pain. Then she slides her cock right into his tight little asshole. Lance loves getting fucked and begs to cum as Cherry pumps her cock in and out of his ass. But no one cums before Cherry! Cherry suspends this slut in the air and uses him to get off over and over again. Lance greedily licks Cherry's hungry cunt as she orgasms. Finally Cherry lets Lance down and puts his cock in her pussy. She rides his cock, keeping Lance right on the edge of cumming. Her juicy ass bounces up and down as she torments him with her sweet cunt. After she's had her fill, she jerks Lance off and he blows his load all over himself. Cherry wipes her feet in his mess and Lance eagerly sucks Cherry's cum-soaked stockings.

Info:

Runtime: 58 min 15 s
    File Size : 638 MB
    File Type: 540p
    Resolution: 540 x 960

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

10. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian

Description: Kelly's parents have cut her off and she had to get a job, wear heels and be on her feet all day. Her feet are so sore but Naomi has the cure for sore tired feet. She takes off her heels and pantyhose to get at her soft gorgeous soles. Kelly forgets all about her tiring job as Naomi pampers and turns her on.

Info:

Runtime: 15 min 53 s
    File Size : 780 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

11. squidmanheis
    Beautiful Miss Tina Kay: Premium Glove Fetish Videos 2017

[​IMG]

Studio : GloveMansion.com

Genre : Gloves Fetish, Young Mistress, Silk & Satin, Handjob, Footjob, Pantyhose, Stockings, Cumshot

Miss Tina is looking damn hot in her lace lingerie, stockings and black satin gloves.
    A sight her glove slave adores.
    His Mistress loves to tease him with her soft gloved hands and nyloned feet,
    making sure he worships her properly.
    He may be in for a reward if he is a good boy!

Size : 383 MB
    Resolution : 720 x 1 280
    Video Duration : 16 min 53 s
    Video Type : 720p
    Video Format : MPEG-4
    Video Quality : SD

[​IMG]

Download or Play Video